Proper study guides for Improve Cisco Supporting Cisco Routing & Switching Network Devices certified begins with Cisco 100-490 preparation products which designed to deliver the Download 100-490 questions by making you pass the 100-490 test at your first time. Try the free 100-490 demo right now.
Also have 100-490 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements about Telnet and SSH are true? (Choose two.)
- A. SSH is a protocol that provides a secure remote access connection to network devices.
- B. SSH uses the well-known TCP port 23 for its communication.
- C. A Telnet network management connection is dropped when a router reboots.
- D. Telnet is a protocol that provides a secure remote access connection to network devices.
- E. Telnet is preferred over SSH for security reasons.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command provides detailed information about the components that are installed on a router, such as the model, PID, and serial number?
- A. show chassis
- B. show items
- C. show inventory
- D. show router
NEW QUESTION 3
Which set of steps best describes how to assign a static IP address to the Ethernet port on a computer?
- A. From the Network and Sharing Center, click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and follow the New Connection Wizard instructions.
- B. From the Network and Sharing Center, click Change adapter, then double-click a local area connectio
- C. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) > Properties > Use the Following Address, and then configure the IP information.
- D. Click Star
- E. Enter cmd and click O
- F. Enter the IP address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX.
- G. From the Network and Sharing Center, double-click Local Area Connectio
- H. Select Properties > iPass Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) > Properties > Static IP.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which type of physical connector does a Gigabit Ethernet port typically use?
- A. RJ-9
- B. RJ-45
- C. DB-25
- D. RJ-11
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the primary method for recovering or upgrading a Cisco network device system image?
- A. USB storage
- B. FTP
- C. the tftpdnld command
- D. the xmodem command
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements about the hardware components are true? (Choose two.)
- A. 2 is an RJ-45 to USB Type A console cable.
- B. 3 is a USB Type A port.
- C. 3 is a USB 5-pin mini USB Type B port.
- D. 1 is a USB Type A port.
- E. 2 is a USB 5-pin mini USB Type B to USB Type A console cable.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which layer of the OSI model defines how data is formatted for transmission and how access to the physical media is controlled?
- A. presentation
- B. data link
- C. network
- D. transport
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two components of a WAN connection? (Choose two.)
- A. CSU/DSU
- B. router
- C. bridge
- D. hub
- E. switch
NEW QUESTION 9
Which Windows-based text editor is preferred for working with a simple text document, such as a Cisco configuration?
- A. Microsoft Word
- B. Microsoft Notepad
- C. Microsoft Access
- D. Microsoft Excel
NEW QUESTION 10
At the interface configuration prompt, which command returns you to the main configuration prompt?
- A. end
- B. clear
- C. quit
- D. exit
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two commands identify the serial number of a Cisco router? (Choose two.)
- A. show run
- B. show inventory
- C. show environment
- D. show version
- E. show archive
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two features are associated with single-mode fiber-optic cable? (Choose two.)
- A. consists of a single strand of glass fiber
- B. has higher attenuation that multimode fiber
- C. carries a higher bandwidth that multimode fiber
- D. costs less than multimode fiber
- E. operates over less distance than multimode fiber
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two IPv4 addresses can be assigned to a host computer? (Choose two.)
- A. 255.255.255.255
- B. 10.1.1.20
- C. 0.0.0.0
- D. 192.168.10.15
- E. 2188.8.131.52
NEW QUESTION 14
Which method is the fastest way to recover a software version that supports a USB flash port on a Cisco device?
- A. tftp command
- B. xmodem transfer command
- C. copy command with USB memory
- D. copy tftp flash: command
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the Windows-based program that executes the ping command to test network connectivity?
- A. cmd
- B. Find
- C. Start
- D. ipconfig
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two pieces of information about a neighboring device are displayed when you use the CLI command show cdp neighbor? (Choose two.)
- A. platform
- B. uptime
- C. device ID
- D. Cisco IOS Software version
- E. IP address
NEW QUESTION 17
Which bits represent the boot field in the configuration register value?
- A. highest two bits
- B. lowest two bits
- C. highest four bits
- D. lowest four bits
NEW QUESTION 18
When you deploy Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series switches, which two modes of operation can you choose from?
- A. Active mode and Standby mode
- B. Install mode and Bundle mode
- C. Boot mode and Run mode
- D. Exec mode and User mode
NEW QUESTION 19
Which protocol does TFTP typically use for transport?
- A. RSVP
- B. TCP
- C. HTTP
- D. UDP
NEW QUESTION 20
Which type of port on a laptop is used to connect to an Ethernet port on a Cisco switch?
- A. DVI
- B. RJ-11
- C. DB-9
- D. RJ-45
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the correct IPv6 address notation?
- A. 2001:0DB8::/128
- B. 2001:0DB8:0::
- C. 2001:0DB8::1:1:1:1:1
- D. 2001:0DB8:130F:0000:0000:7000:0000:140B
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version 100-490 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/100-490-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As)