Want to know Exambible 101 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about F5-Networks Application Delivery Fundamentals certification experience? Study Highest Quality F5-Networks 101 answers to Most recent 101 questions at Exambible. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass F5-Networks 101 (Application Delivery Fundamentals) test on your first attempt.
Check 101 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator is having a connectivity issue with a server in the same network. Upon checking with the command arp -a on a Windows machine, the two outputs are taken on a 1 minute interval "hat is likely causing this issue?
- A. Interface down
- B. MAC address conflict
- C. No route available
- D. IP address conflict
NEW QUESTION 2
A BIO IP Administrator is troubleshooting a slow web application. A packet capture shows that some of the packets coming from a window size of zero A packet capture shows that som a window size of zero
What does this mean?
- A. The client is trying to close the TCP connection
- B. The server is trying to close the TCP connection
- C. The server is temporary unable to receive any more data
- D. The client is temporarily unable to receive any more data
NEW QUESTION 3
ATP administrator recently added a new VLAN and needs to confirm that the BIG IP sees traffic on this VLAN. The VLAN is untagged on interface 1.1 and is named VLAN704 in the BIG IP Configuration Unity.
Which tool should be used to generate a packet capture that shows all traffic on this VLAN?
- A. netstat
- B. map
- C. tcpdump
- D. ifconsfig
NEW QUESTION 4
In which scenario is a full proxy TCP connection required?
- A. TCP routing
- B. IPv4 lo IPv6 gateway
- C. UDP routing
- D. UDP to ICMP gateway
NEW QUESTION 5
Tl SISSL prides which functionary when a web browser connects to web site using the HTTPS protocol?
- A. delivers secure communication over a network connection
- B. prevents the web server from being compromised
- C. protects network packets from interception by intermedianes
- D. stop the web browser from automatically downloading malware
NEW QUESTION 6
Which protocol data unit (PDU) is associated with the OSI model’s Transport layer?
- A. Segment
- B. Datagram
- C. Packet
- D. Bit
NEW QUESTION 7
Comment calculator DNS error SERVFAL. HTTP 404 and SMTP error 550 are all examples of which type of error?
- A. Service
- B. Application
- C. Network
- D. Session
NEW QUESTION 8
Client traffic for a web application is managed by load balancers in a high availability configuration. After a failover event all clients ant forced to login again to the application.
What is the most like reason this occurred?
- A. Clients were sending request to failed load balancer
- B. correction mirroring configuration was NOT configured on the loadbalancer
- C. The server was responding to the failed load balancer
- D. SSL offloading was NOT configured on the load balancer
NEW QUESTION 9
In IPv4 the loopback IP is 127 0.0.1. or IPv6, what is the loopback address?
- A. FEBO::1
- B. FF8Q 0.0 : :1
- C. 2001 :: 127 : : 1
- D. : : 1
NEW QUESTION 10
What describes the third ‘’A’’ in the common authentication acronym AAA?
- A. provides redundancy
- B. measures usage against an identity
- C. provides user filtered access
- D. ensures the correct identity
NEW QUESTION 11
Web application http://www example.com at 10.10.1.1.10 is unresponsive.
A recent change installed new firewalls in the network. Which command should be used to locate where data loss has occurred within the network?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
Traceroute attempts to send ICMP-packets that expire further down the network and determine if a network device is responding or allowing traffic through.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which service should be configured to allow BIG-IP devices to be externally monitored?
- A. SSHD
- B. TMSH
- C. SMTP
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 13
A BIG IP Administrator needs to create a virtual server for a new secure end-to-end web application After change in configuration the virtual server .3 still marked down. The configuration of the virtual server and the pool member are correct. A quick server shows the status.
To fix the issue, what should the BIG-IP Administrator inform the web server administrator to do?
- A. change web server configuration to use SSL/TLS
- B. reboot the server
- C. restart the web service
- D. change web server configuration lo use SSH/SCP
If the application needs to be secure ‘end-to-end’’ the web server needs to use SSL as well. Most web servers will not required to HTTP requests when configured with HTTPS, so the monitor is failing.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which function does a caching profile provide on the BIG IP server?
- A. caches client IP addresses to improve response times
- B. caches HTTP headers lo improve server load times.
- C. caches selected pool members to improve load balancing times.
- D. caches data for reuse to cut down on transfer time for future requests
The Itmcache profile is a memory cache of data from pool members
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is updating private keys used for SSL encryption from 1024 to 2048 bits. Which possible effect should the administrator consider when performing this activity?
- A. The larger Key size will increase processing requirements
- B. Some hardware will NOT support the 2048 key
- C. Some certificate authorities will NOT support the 2048 key
- D. The larger key sire will increase private key installation complexity
NEW QUESTION 16
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to make sure that requests from a single user are directed to the server that was initially selected (unless that server is marked down). What should the administrator configure?
- A. caching profile
- B. TCP profile
- C. persistence profile
- D. security policy
NEW QUESTION 17
P.S. Allfreedumps.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 101 dumps! All 101 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.allfreedumps.com/101-dumps.html (240 New Questions)