It is more faster and easier to pass the F5-Networks 101 exam by using Pinpoint F5-Networks Application Delivery Fundamentals questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Update 101 Exam and find the same core area 101 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online 101 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is a benefit of configuring BIG-IP devicesin active-active high availabilitymode?
- A. avoid Overload on the BIG-P system in theevent of a failover
- B. allows full utilization of hardware purchased
- C. reduces troubleshooting complexity
- D. provides ability to upgrade a member of the pair without disruption
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator connects two devices using an Ethernet cable. The link fails to come up on either device, which setting could prevent the link from being established?
- A. Proxy settings
- B. IP configuration
- C. Link speed
- D. DNS resolvers
NEW QUESTION 3
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to configure a network to separate traffic into three different VLANs using a single port on the BIG-IP device. What means should be used to allow this?
- A. LACP link aggregation
- B. Multiple MAC registration Protocol
- C. 0902 19 VLAN tagging
- D. Port Spanning
NEW QUESTION 4
A client is transmitting a large amount of data to a server During this process, the server sets the window size to zero What is the likely cause of this issue?
- A. The server is unable to accept more data
- B. The server resets the connection
- C. The client runs out of network buffers
- D. The server reaches its maximum segment size
htlps://wiki wireshark orgn/TCP%20ZeroWindow
NEW QUESTION 5
What are the two primary functions of the OSI 7 layer model (Choose two)
- A. to guide interoperability between products made by different vendors
- B. to define protocol behavior
- C. to group communications into logical layers
- D. to define specifications of host-to-host communications
- E. to standardize HTTP communications between different vendors
NEW QUESTION 6
ARP provides translation between which two address types?
- A. IP addresses and hardware addresses
- B. Hardware addresses and VLAN
- C. VLAN and IP addresses
- D. Hostnames and IP addresses
NEW QUESTION 7
Which FTP mode should be used by a client behind a firewall that has no special configurator?
- A. Passive FTP
- B. Secure FTP
- C. Active FTP
- D. Protected FTP
NEW QUESTION 8
The BIG-IP device has the following configured routes:
Which gateway will be chosen to send the packet to the destination 10 238 10 11?
- A. 192. 168 10 20
- B. 192. 168.10. 40
- C. 192 168. 10. 30
- D. 192. 168. 10. 10
NEW QUESTION 9
Why is it important that devices in a high availability pair share the same configuration?
- A. so that a spanning tree loop can be avoided
- B. so that application traffic can do gracefully resumed after a failover
- C. so that configuration Updates can occur instantly between two devices
- D. so that the load can be shared equally between the devices
NEW QUESTION 10
A server is operating on the network 10.100/24. The BIG-IP device is operating on the 192.168.0.0/24 net. What is required to enable the several and BIG-IP device to communicate properly?
- A. Firewall
- B. Switch
- C. Router
- D. Hub
NEW QUESTION 11
At which layer of the OSJ model does the DNS resolution process occur?
- A. Layer 7
- B. Layer 4
- C. Layer 2
- D. Layer 3
NEW QUESTION 12
In the Network Map a red diamond appears next to the three member servers in the Virtual Server’s pool. The nodes in the pool each show a green circle. What is the most likely reason for this scenario?
- A. The pool members health monitor has been disable
- B. The pool members have been disabled
- C. The pool members have been powered off
- D. The pool member services have been shut down
NEW QUESTION 13
The use of attack signature within an intrusion Detection System (IDS) is an application of which security model?
- A. Positive
- B. Context-based
- C. Negative
- D. Role-based
NEW QUESTION 14
A BIG IP Administrator reviews the Virtual Server configuration and sees the object status represented by a blue square tor an unknown status.How should the administrator change the unknown status?
- A. restart the BIG-IP device
- B. assign a monitor to the pool
- C. restart the backend webserver
- D. run a packet capture on the BIG-IP device
NEW QUESTION 15
What we two advantages of using SSL offloading? (Choose two)
- A. Offloads the client to SSL processing
- B. provides single point of management for private keys
- C. reduces server load significantly
- D. encrypts all communications and to end
- E. allows secure remote access to internal server resources
NEW QUESTION 16
What is an advantage of a packet forwarding architecture?
- A. allows for manipulation of HTTP headers
- B. allows for SSL offload
- C. reduces latency
- D. handles larger packet sizes
NEW QUESTION 17
P.S. Dumps-hub.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 101 dumps! All 101 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-hub.com/101-dumps.html (240 New Questions)