Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 156-215.77 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Check-Point 156-215.77 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Check-Point 156-215.77 exam. Latest Check-Point 156-215.77 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Check-Point 156-215.77 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Check-Point 156-215.77 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Reviewing the Rule Base, you see that is responsible for the client authentication failure.
- A. Rule 4
- B. Rule 7
- C. Rule 8
- D. Rule 5
NEW QUESTION 2
You find a suspicious connection from a problematic host. You decide that you want to block everything from that whole network, not just the problematic host. You want to block this for an hour while you investigate further, but you do not want to add any rules to the Rule Base.
How do you achieve this?
- A. Use dbedit to script the addition of a rule directly into the Rule Bases_5_0.fws configuration file.
- B. Select Block intruder from the Tools menu in SmartView Tracker.
- C. Create a Suspicious Activity Rule in SmartView Monitor.
- D. Add a temporary rule using SmartDashboard and select hide rule.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is NOT useful to verify whether or not a Security Policy is active on a Gateway?
- A. fw ctl get string active_secpol
- B. fw stat
- C. cpstat fw -f policy
- D. Check the Security Policy name of the appropriate Gateway in SmartView Monitor.
NEW QUESTION 4
During which step in the installation process is it necessary to note the fingerprint for first-
- A. When configuring the Gateway in the WebUI
- B. When configuring the Security Management Server using cpconfig
- C. When establishing SIC between the Security Management Server and the Gateway
- D. When configuring the Security Gateway object in SmartDashboard
NEW QUESTION 5
Installing a policy usually has no impact on currently existing connections. Which statement is TRUE?
- A. Users being authenticated by Client Authentication have to re-authenticate.
- B. All connections are reset, so a policy install is recommended during announced downtime only.
- C. All FTP downloads are reset; users have to start their downloads again.
- D. Site-to-Site VPNs need to re-authenticate, so Phase 1 is passed again after installing the Security Policy.
NEW QUESTION 6
The User Directory Software Blade is used to integrate which of the following with Security Gateway R77?
- A. RADIUS server
- B. Account Management Client server
- C. UserAuthority server
- D. LDAP server
NEW QUESTION 7
When using AD Query to authenticate users for Identity Awareness, identity data is received seamlessly from the Microsoft Active Directory (AD). What is NOT a recommended usage of this method?
- A. Leveraging identity in the application control blade
- B. Basic identity enforcement in the internal network
- C. Identity-based auditing and logging
- D. Identity-based enforcement for non-AD users (non-Windows and guest users)
NEW QUESTION 8
Katie has been asked to setup a rule to allow the new webserver in the DMZ to be accessible from the internet on port 443. The IP address of the Web Server, Apothos, is 192.168.126.3 and the external address should be 10.4.2.3. This needs to be the only server associated with this External IP address.
Which answer below will accomplish the steps needed to complete this task?
- A. Katie will create a host node object with an IP address of 10.4.2.3 and will configure a static NAT of 192.168.126.3. She will add a new rule in the DMZ section of the policy for the Apothos serve
- B. The rule will have an “Any Source, Destination of Apothos Host Object andservice of HTTPS”.
- C. Katie will create a host node object with an IP address of 192.168.126.3 and will configure a static NAT of 10.4.2.3. She will add a new rule in the DMZ section of the policy for the Apothos serve
- D. The rule will have an “Any Source, Destination of Apothos Host Object and service of HTTPS”.
- E. Katie will create a Network object with an IP address of 192.168.126.3 and will configure a Hide NAT of 10.4.2.3. She will add a new rule in the DMZ section of the policy for the Apothos serve
- F. The rule will have an “Any Source, Destination of Apothos Host Object and service of HTTPS”.
- G. Katie will create a host node object with an IP address of 192.168.126.3 and willconfigure a static NAT of 10.4.2.3. She will add a new rule in the DMZ section of the policy for the Apothos serve
- H. The rule will have an “Apothos Host Object Source, Destination of Any andservice of HTTPS”.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which command allows Security Policy name and install date verification on a Security Gateway?
- A. fw show policy
- B. fw stat -l
- C. fw ctl pstat -policy
- D. fw ver -p
NEW QUESTION 10
When configuring the Check Point Gateway network interfaces, you can define the direction as Internal or External. What does the option Interface leads to DMZ mean?
- A. Using restricted Gateways, this option automatically turns off the counting of IP Addresses originating from this interface.
- B. Activating this option automatically turns this interface to External.
- C. It defines the DMZ Interface since this information is necessary for Content Control
- D. Select this option to automatically configure Anti-Spoofing to this net.
NEW QUESTION 11
You find a suspicious FTP site trying to connect to one of your internal hosts. How do you block it in real time and verify it is successfully blocked? Highlight the suspicious connection in SmartView Tracker:
- A. Log mod
- B. Block it using Tools > Block Intruder men
- C. Observe in the Log mode that the suspicious connection does not appear again in this SmartView Tracker view.
- D. Log mod
- E. Block it using Tools > Block Intruder men
- F. Observe in the Log mode that thesuspicious connection is listed in this SmartView Tracker view as “dropped.”
- G. Active mod
- H. Block it using Tools > Block Intruder men
- I. Observe in the Active mode that the suspicious connection does not appear again in this SmartView Tracker view.
- J. Active mod
- K. Block it using Tools > Block Intruder men
- L. Observe in the Active mode that the suspicious connection is listed in this SmartView Tracker view as “dropped.”
NEW QUESTION 12
John is the Security Administrator in his company. He installs a new R77 Security Management Server and a new R77 Gateway. He now wants to establish SIC between them. After entering the activation key, he gets the following message in SmartDashboard -
SIC still does not seem to work because the policy won’t install and interface fetching does not work. What might be a reason for this?
- A. SIC does not function over the network.
- B. It always works when the trust is established
- C. The Gateway’s time is several days or weeks in the future and the SIC certificate is not yet valid.
- D. This must be a human error.
NEW QUESTION 13
You plan to create a backup of the rules, objects, policies, and global properties from an R77 Security Management Server. Which of the following backup and restore solutions can you use?
- A. 2, 4, and 5
- B. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- C. 1, 2, and 3
- D. 1, 3, and 4
NEW QUESTION 14
In the Rule Base displayed for fwsingapore, user authentication in Rule 4 is configured as fully automatic. Eric is a member of the LDAP group, MSD_Group.
What happens when Eric tries to connect to a server on the Internet?
- A. None of these things will happen.
- B. Eric will be authenticated and get access to the requested server.
- C. Eric will be blocked because LDAP is not allowed in the Rule Base.
- D. Eric will be dropped by the Stealth Rule.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your company is still using traditional mode VPN configuration on all Gateways and policies. Your manager now requires you to migrate to a simplified VPN policy to benefit from the new features. This needs to be done with no downtime due to critical applications which must run constantly. How would you start such a migration?
- A. This cannot be done without downtime as a VPN between a traditional mode Gateway and a simplified mode Gateway does not work.
- B. This can not be done as it requires a SIC- reset on the Gateways first forcing an outage.
- C. You first need to completely rewrite all policies in simplified mode and then push this new policy to all Gateways at the same time.
- D. Convert the required Gateway policies using the simplified VPN wizard, check their logic and then migrate Gateway per Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-215.77 Questions & Answers shared by Thedumpscentre.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/156-215.77-dumps/ (New 388 Q&As)