Cause all that matters here is passing the Check-Point 156-215.77 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 156-215.77 Check Point Certified Security Administrator – GAiA exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Actualtests 156-215.77 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Check 156-215.77 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are the Security Administrator for ABC-Corp. A Check Point Firewall is installed and in use on GAiA. You are concerned that the system might not be retaining your entries for the
interfaces and routing configuration. You would like to verify your entries in the corresponding file(s) on GAiA. Where can you view them? Give the BEST answer.
- A. /etc/sysconfig/netconf.C
- B. /etc/conf/route.C
- C. /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ethx
- D. /etc/sysconfig/network
NEW QUESTION 2
Users with Identity Awareness Agent installed on their machines login with , so that when the user logs into the domain, that information is also used to meet Identity Awareness credential requests.
- A. Key-logging
- B. ICA Certificates
- C. SecureClient
- D. Single Sign-On
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the syntax for uninstalling a package using newpkg?
- A. -u <pathname of package>
- B. -i <full pathname of package>
- C. -S <pathname of package>
- D. newpkg CANNOT be used to uninstall a package
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the primary benefit of using the command upgrade_export over either backup or snapshot?
- A. upgrade_export is operating system independent and can be used when backup or snapshot is not available.
- B. upgrade_export will back up routing tables, hosts files, and manual ARP configurations, where backup and snapshot will not.
- C. The commands backup and snapshot can take a long time to run whereas upgrade_export will take a much shorter amount of time.
- D. upgrade_export has an option to back up the system and SmartView Tracker logs while backup and snapshot will not.
NEW QUESTION 5
Anti-Spoofing is typically set up on which object type?
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Host
- C. Security Management object
- D. Network
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is a viable consideration when determining Rule Base order?
- A. Grouping rules by date of creation
- B. Grouping reject and drop rules after the Cleanup Rule
- C. Grouping authentication rules with address-translation rules
- D. Grouping functionally related rules together
NEW QUESTION 7
What action CANNOT be run from SmartUpdate R77?
- A. Fetch sync status
- B. Reboot Gateway
- C. Preinstall verifier
- D. Get all Gateway Data
NEW QUESTION 8
NAT can NOT be configured on which of the following objects?
- A. HTTP Logical Server
- B. Gateway
- C. Address Range
- D. Host
NEW QUESTION 9
How do you recover communications between your Security Management Server and Security Gateway if you lock yourself out through a rule or policy mis-configuration?
- A. fw unload policy
- B. fw unloadlocal
- C. fw delete all.all@localhost
- D. fwm unloadlocal
NEW QUESTION 10
If a Security Gateway enforces three protections, LDAP Injection, Malicious Code Protector, and Header Rejection, which Check Point license is required in SmartUpdate?
- A. IPS
- B. SSL: VPN
- C. SmartEvent Intro
- D. Data Loss Prevention
NEW QUESTION 11
Which feature in R77 permits blocking specific IP addresses for a specified time period?
- A. Suspicious Activity Monitoring
- B. HTTP Methods
- C. Local Interface Spoofing
- D. Block Port Overflow
NEW QUESTION 12
Your users are defined in a Windows 2008 R2 Active Directory server. You must add LDAP users to a Client Authentication rule. Which kind of user group do you need in the Client Authentication rule in R77?
- A. External-user group
- B. LDAP group
- C. A group with a generic user
- D. All Users
NEW QUESTION 13
You are MegaCorp’s Security Administrator. There are various network objects which must be NATed. Some of them use the Automatic Hide NAT method, while others use the Automatic Static NAT method. What is the rule order if both methods are used together? Give the BEST answer.
- A. The Administrator decides the rule order by shifting the corresponding rules up and down.
- B. The Static NAT rules have priority over the Hide NAT rules and the NAT on a node has priority over the NAT on a network or an address range.
- C. The Hide NAT rules have priority over the Static NAT rules and the NAT on a node has priority over the NAT on a network or an address range.
- D. The rule position depends on the time of their creatio
- E. The rules created first are placed at the top; rules created later are placed successively below the others.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your company has two headquarters, one in London, one in New York. Each of the headquarters includes several branch offices. The branch offices only need to communicate with the headquarters in their country, not with each other, and the headquarters need to communicate directly. What is the BEST configuration for establishing VPN Communities among the branch offices and their headquarters, and between the two headquarters? VPN Communities comprised of:
- A. Three mesh Communities: one for London headquarters and its branches; one for New York headquarters and its branches; and one for London and New York headquarters.
- B. Two mesh and one star Community: Each mesh Community is set up for each site between headquarters their branche
- C. The star Community has New York as the center and London as its satellite.
- D. Two star communities and one mesh: A star community for each city with headquarters as center, and branches as satellite
- E. Then one mesh community for the two headquarters.
- F. One star Community with the option to mesh the center of the star: New York and London Gateways added to the center of the star with the “mesh center Gateways? option checked; all London branch offices defined in one satellite window; but, all New York branch offices defined in another satellite window.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which command enables IP forwarding on IPSO?
- A. ipsofwd on admin
- B. echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
- C. clish -c set routing active enable
- D. echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-215.77 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.77-exam-dumps.html (New 388 Q&As)