Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 156-215.80 Braindumps and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the 156-215.80 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the 156-215.80 Study Guides. Latest 156-215.80 Exam Dumps, Try 156-215.80 Brain Dumps First.
Free 156-215.80 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
MyCorp has the following NAT rules. You need to disable the NAT function when Alpha-internal networks try to reach the Google DNS (126.96.36.199) server.
What can you do in this case?
- A. Use manual NAT rule to make an exception
- B. Use the NAT settings in the Global Properties
- C. Disable NAT inside the VPN community
- D. Use network exception in the Alpha-internal network object
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command is used to add users to or from existing roles?
- A. Add rba user <User Name> roles <List>
- B. Add rba user <User Name>
- C. Add user <User Name> roles <List>
- D. Add user <User Name>
Explanation: Configuring Roles - CLI (rba)
NEW QUESTION 3
Message digests use which of the following?
- A. DES and RC4
- B. IDEA and RC4
- C. SSL and MD4
- D. SHA-1 and MD5
NEW QUESTION 4
According to Check Point Best Practice, when adding a 3rd party gateway to a Check Point security solution what object SHOULD be added? A(n):
- A. Interoperable Device
- B. Network Node
- C. Externally managed gateway
- D. Gateway
NEW QUESTION 5
Where would an administrator enable Implied Rules logging?
- A. In Smart Log Rules View
- B. In SmartDashboard on each rule
- C. In Global Properties under Firewall
- D. In Global Properties under log and alert
NEW QUESTION 6
What Identity Agent allows packet tagging and computer authentication?
- A. Endpoint Security Client
- B. Full Agent
- C. Light Agent
- D. System Agent
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is NOT a back up method?
- A. Save backup
- B. System backup
- C. snapshot
- D. Migrate
Explanation: The built-in Gaia backup procedures:
System Backup (and System Restore)
Save/Show Configuration (and Load Configuration)
Check Point provides three different procedures for backing up (and restoring) the operating system and networking parameters on your appliances.
upgrade_export (Migrate) References:
NEW QUESTION 8
Fill in the blank: The command _____ provides the most complete restoration of a R80 configuration.
- A. upgrade_import
- B. cpconfig
- C. fwm dbimport -p <export file>
- D. cpinfo -recover
Explanation: (Should be "migrate import")
"migrate import" Restores backed up configuration for R80 version, in previous versions the command was " upgrade_import ".
NEW QUESTION 9
Sally has a Hot Fix Accumulator (HFA) she wants to install on her Security Gateway which operates with GAiA, but she cannot SCP the HFA to the system. She can SSH into the Security Gateway, but she has never been able to SCP files to it. What would be the most likely reason she cannot do so?
- A. She needs to edit /etc/SSHd/SSHd_config and add the Standard Mode account.
- B. She needs to run sysconfig and restart the SSH process.
- C. She needs to edit /etc/scpusers and add the Standard Mode account.
- D. She needs to run cpconfig to enable the ability to SCP files.
NEW QUESTION 10
Tina is a new administrator who is currently reviewing the new Check Point R80 Management console interface. In the Gateways view, she is reviewing the Summary screen as in the screenshot below. What as an 'Open Server'?
- A. Check Point software deployed on a non-Check Point appliance.
- B. The Open Server Consortium approved Server Hardware used for the purpose of Security and Availability.
- C. A check Point Management Server deployed using the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) Server andSecurity deployment model.
- D. A check Point Management Server software using the Open SSL.
Topic 2, Exam Pool B
NEW QUESTION 11
Which information is included in the “Full Log” tracking option, but is not included in the “Log” tracking option?
- A. file attributes
- B. application information
- C. destination port
- D. data type information
Explanation: Network Log - Generates a log with only basic Firewall information: Source, Destination, Source Port,
Destination Port, and Protocol.
Log - Equivalent to the Network Log option, but also includes the application name (for example, Dropbox), and application information (for example, the URL of the Website). This is the default Tracking option.
Full Log - Equivalent to the log option, but also records data for each URL request made.
If suppression is not selected, it generates a complete log (as defined in pre-R80 management).
If suppression is selected, it generates an extended log(as defined in pre-R80 management).
None - Do not generate a log.
NEW QUESTION 12
When Identity Awareness is enabled, which identity source(s) is(are) used for Application Control?
- A. RADIUS
- B. Remote Access and RADIUS
- C. AD Query
- D. AD Query and Browser-based Authentication
Explanation: Identity Awareness gets identities from these acquisition sources:
Endpoint Identity Agent
Terminal Servers Identity Agent
NEW QUESTION 13
What is NOT an advantage of Packet Filtering?
- A. Low Security and No Screening above Network Layer
- B. Application Independence
- C. High Performance
- D. Scalability
Explanation: Packet Filter Advantages and Disadvantages
NEW QUESTION 14
Which method below is NOT one of the ways to communicate using the Management API’s?
- A. Typing API commands using the “mgmt_cli” command
- B. Typing API commands from a dialog box inside the SmartConsole GUI application
- C. Typing API commands using Gaia’s secure shell (clash)19+
- D. Sending API commands over an http connection using web-services
NEW QUESTION 15
Which path below is available only when CoreXL is enabled?
- A. Slow path
- B. Firewall path
- C. Medium path
- D. Accelerated path
NEW QUESTION 16
Katie has been asked to do a backup on the Blue Security Gateway. Which command would accomplish this in the Gaia CLI?
- A. Blue > add local backup
- B. Expert&Blue#add local backing
- C. Blue > set backup local
- D. Blue > add backup local
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the command to see cluster status in cli expert mode?
- A. fw ctl stat
- B. clusterXL stat
- C. clusterXL status
- D. cphaprob stat
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 156-215.80 dumps! All 156-215.80 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.80-exam-dumps.html (440 New Questions)