Cause all that matters here is passing exam with 156-215.80 Study Guides. Cause all that you need is a high score of 156-215.80 Dumps Questions. The only one thing you need to do is downloading 156-215.80 Study Guides free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online 156-215.80 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
How many packets does the IKE exchange use for Phase 1 Main Mode?
- A. 12
- B. 1
- C. 3
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the below is the MOST correct process to reset SIC from SmartDashboard?
- A. Run cpconfig, and click Reset.
- B. Click the Communication button for the firewall object, then click Rese
- C. Run cpconfig on the gateway and type a new activation key.
- D. Run cpconfig, and select Secure Internal Communication > Change One Time Password.
- E. Click Communication > Reset on the Gateway object, and type a new activation key.
NEW QUESTION 3
According to Check Point Best Practice, when adding a non-managed Check Point Gateway to a Check Point security solution what object SHOULD be added? A(n):
- A. Gateway
- B. Interoperable Device
- C. Externally managed gateway
- D. Network Node
NEW QUESTION 4
How many sessions can be opened on the Management Server at the same time?
- A. Unlimited, One per each licensed Gateway
- B. One
- C. Unlimited, Multiple per administrator
- D. Unlimited, One per administrator
NEW QUESTION 5
What Check Point technologies deny or permit network traffic?
- A. Application Control DLP
- B. Packet Filtering, Stateful Inspection, Application Layer Firewall
- C. ACL SandBlast, MPT
- D. IPS, Mobile Threat Protection
NEW QUESTION 6
John is using Management HA. Which Smartcenter should be connected to for making changes?
- A. secondary Smartcenter
- B. active Smartcenter
- C. connect virtual IP of Smartcenter HA
- D. primary Smartcenter
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following are types of VPN communicates?
- A. Pentagon, star, and combination
- B. Star, octagon, and combination
- C. Combined and star
- D. Meshed, star, and combination
NEW QUESTION 8
Which component functions as the Internal Certificate Authority for R77?
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Management Server
- C. Policy Server
- D. SmartLSM
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is NOT a tracking option?
- A. Partial log
- B. Log
- C. Network log
- D. Full log
NEW QUESTION 10
The Firewall kernel is replicated multiple times, therefore:
- A. The Firewall kernel only touches the packet if the connection is accelerated
- B. The Firewall can run different policies per core
- C. The Firewall kernel is replicated only with new connections and deletes itself once the connection times out
- D. The Firewall can run the same policy on all cores
NEW QUESTION 11
The system administrator of a company is trying to find out why acceleration is not working for the traffic. The traffic is allowed according to the rule base and checked for viruses. But it is not accelerated. What is the most likely reason that the traffic is not accelerated?
- A. There is a virus foun
- B. Traffic is still allowed but not accelerated
- C. The connection required a Security server
- D. Acceleration is not enabled
- E. The traffic is originating from the gateway itself
NEW QUESTION 12
What two ordered layers make up the Access Control Policy Layer?
- A. URL Filtering and Network
- B. Network and Threat Prevention
- C. Application Control and URL Filtering
- D. Network and Application Control
NEW QUESTION 13
Office mode means that:
- A. SecureID client assigns a routable MAC addres
- B. After the user authenticates for a tunnel, the VPN gateway assigns a routable IP address to the remote client.
- C. Users authenticate with an Internet browser and use secure HTTPS connection.
- D. Local ISP (Internet service Provider) assigns a non-routable IP address to the remote user.
- E. Allows a security gateway to assign a remote client an IP addres
- F. After the user authenticates for a tunnel, the VPN gateway assigns a routable IP address to the remote client.
Explanation: Office Mode enables a Security Gateway to assign internal IP addresses to SecureClient users. This IP address will not be exposed to the public network, but is encapsulated inside the VPN tunnel between the client and the Gateway. The IP to be used externally should be assigned to the client in the usual way by the Internet Service provider used for the Internet connection. This mode allows a Security Administrator to control which addresses are used by remote clients inside the local network and makes them part of the local network. The mechanism is based on an IKE protocol extension through which the Security Gateway can send an internal IP address to the client.
NEW QUESTION 14
Can multiple administrators connect to a Security Management Server at the same time?
- A. No, only one can be connected
- B. Yes, all administrators can modify a network object at the same time
- C. Yes, every administrator has their own username, and works in a session that is independent of other administrators
- D. Yes, but only one has the right to write
NEW QUESTION 15
Which one of the following is TRUE?
- A. Ordered policy is a sub-policy within another policy
- B. One policy can be either inline or ordered, but not both
- C. Inline layer can be defined as a rule action
- D. Pre-R80 Gateways do not support ordered layers
NEW QUESTION 16
How would you deploy TE250X Check Point appliance just for email traffic and in-line mode without a Check Point Security Gateway?
- A. Install appliance TE250X on SpanPort on LAN switch in MTA mode
- B. Install appliance TE250X in standalone mode and setup MTA
- C. You can utilize only Check Point Cloud Services for this scenario
- D. It is not possible, always Check Point SGW is needed to forward emails to SandBlast appliance
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is NOT an authentication scheme used for accounts created through SmartConsole?
- A. Security questions
- B. Check Point password
- C. SecurID
- D. RADIUS
Explanation: Authentication Schemes :- Check Point Password
- Operating System Password
- Undefined If a user with an undefined authentication scheme is matched to a Security Rule with some form of authentication, access is always denied.
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 156-215.80 dumps! All 156-215.80 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/156-215.80/ (440 New Questions)