Exam Code: 156-215.80 (156-215.80 Exam Questions), Exam Name: Check Point Certified Security Administrator, Certification Provider: Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 156-215.80 Exam.
Online 156-215.80 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You find a suspicious connection from a problematic host. You decide that you want to block everything from that whole network, not just the problematic host. You want to block this for an hour while you investigate further, but you do not want to add any rules to the Rule Base. How do you achieve this?
- A. Use dbedit to script the addition of a rule directly into the Rule Bases_5_0.fws configuration file.
- B. Select Block intruder from the Tools menu in SmartView Tracker.
- C. Create a Suspicious Activity Rule in Smart Monitor.
- D. Add a temporary rule using SmartDashboard and select hide rule.
NEW QUESTION 2
All R77 Security Servers can perform authentication with the exception of one. Which of the Security Servers can NOT perform authentication?
- A. FTP
- B. SMTP
- C. HTTP
- D. RLOGIN
NEW QUESTION 3
Fill in the blank: The tool ____ generates a R80 Security Gateway configuration report.
- A. infoCP
- B. infoview
- C. cpinfo
- D. fw cpinfo
Explanation: CPInfo is an auto-updatable utility that collects diagnostics data on a customer's machine at the time of execution and uploads it to Check Point servers (it replaces the standalone cp_uploader utility for uploading files to Check Point servers).
The CPinfo output file allows analyzing customer setups from a remote location. Check Point support engineers can open the CPinfo file in a demo mode, while viewing actual customer Security Policies and Objects. This allows the in-depth analysis of customer's configuration and environment settings.
When contacting Check Point Support, collect the cpinfo files from the Security Management server and Security Gateways involved in your case.
NEW QUESTION 4
When launching SmartDashboard, what information is required to log into R77?
- A. User Name, Management Server IP, certificate fingerprint file
- B. User Name, Password, Management Server IP
- C. Password, Management Server IP
- D. Password, Management Server IP, LDAP Server IP
NEW QUESTION 5
Choose the SmartLog property that is TRUE.
- A. SmartLog has been an option since release R71.10.
- B. SmartLog is not a Check Point product.
- C. SmartLog and SmartView Tracker are mutually exclusive.
- D. SmartLog is a client of SmartConsole that enables enterprises to centrally track log records and security activity with Google-like search.
NEW QUESTION 6
Tom has been tasked to install Check Point R80 in a distributed deployment. Before Tom installs the systems this way, how many machines will he need if he does NOT include a SmartConsole machine in his calculations?
- A. One machine, but it needs to be installed using SecurePlatform for compatibility purposes.
- B. One machine
- C. Two machines
- D. Three machines
Explanation: One for Security Management Server and the other one for the Security Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 7
What are the steps to configure the HTTPS Inspection Policy?
- A. Go to Manage&Settings > Blades > HTTPS Inspection > Configure in SmartDashboard
- B. Go to Application&url filtering blade > Advanced > Https Inspection > Policy
- C. Go to Manage&Settings > Blades > HTTPS Inspection > Policy
- D. Go to Application&url filtering blade > Https Inspection > Policy
NEW QUESTION 8
Fill in the blank: Authentication rules are defined for ____ .
- A. User groups
- B. Users using UserCheck
- C. Individual users
- D. All users in the database
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is a suitable command to check whether Drop Templates are activated or not?
- A. fw ctl get int activate_drop_templates
- B. fwaccel stat
- C. fwaccel stats
- D. fw ctl templates –d
NEW QUESTION 10
If there are two administrators logged in at the same time to the SmartConsole, and there are objects locked for editing, what must be done to make them available to other administrators? Choose the BEST answer.
- A. Publish or discard the session.
- B. Revert the session.
- C. Save and install the Policy.
- D. Delete older versions of database.
Explanation: To make changes available to all administrators, and to unlock the objects and rules that are being edited, the administrator must publish the session.
To make your changes available to other administrators, and to save the database before installing a policy, you must publish the session. When you publish a session, a new database version is created.
When you select Install Policy, you are prompted to publish all unpublished changes. You cannot install a policy if the included changes are not published.
NEW QUESTION 11
In Logging and Monitoring, the tracking options are Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log. Which of the following options can you add to each Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log?
- A. Accounting
- B. Suppression
- C. Accounting/Suppression
- D. Accounting/Extended
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following commands can be used to remove site-to-site IPSEC Security Associations (SA)?
- A. vpn tu
- B. vpn ipsec remove -l
- C. vpn debug ipsec
- D. fw ipsec tu
Explanation: vpn tu
Description Launch the TunnelUtil tool which is used to control VPN tunnels.
Usage vpn tu vpn tunnelutil Example vpn tu Output
NEW QUESTION 13
Fill in the blank: In order to install a license, it must first be added to the ______ .
- A. User Center
- B. Package repository
- C. Download Center Web site
- D. License and Contract repository
NEW QUESTION 14
The following graphic shows:
- A. View from SmartLog for logs initiated from source address 10.1.1.202
- B. View from SmartView Tracker for logs of destination address 10.1.1.202
- C. View from SmartView Tracker for logs initiated from source address 10.1.1.202
- D. View from SmartView Monitor for logs initiated from source address 10.1.1.202
NEW QUESTION 15
Fill in the blank: Service blades must be attached to a _____ .
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Management container
- C. Management server
- D. Security Gateway container
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is NOT a set of Regulatory Requirements related to Information Security?
- A. ISO 37001
- B. Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- C. HIPPA
- D. PCI
Explanation: ISO 37001 - Anti-bribery management systems
NEW QUESTION 17
Which command is used to obtain the configuration lock in Gaia?
- A. Lock database override
- B. Unlock database override
- C. Unlock database lock
- D. Lock database user
Explanation: Obtaining a Configuration Lock
lock database override
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-215.80 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/156-215.80/ (New 440 Q&As)