It is impossible to pass Check-Point 156-315.80 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Actualtests soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Check-Point 156-315.80 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Abreast of the times Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80 practice guides.
Free 156-315.80 Demo Online For Check-Point Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
The log server sends what to the Correlation Unit?
- A. Authentication requests
- B. CPMI dbsync
- C. Logs
- D. Event Policy
NEW QUESTION 2
SSL Network Extender (SNX) is a thin SSL VPN on-demand client that is installed on the remote user’s machine via the web browser. What are the two modes of SNX?
- A. Application and Client Service
- B. Network and Application
- C. Network and Layers
- D. Virtual Adapter and Mobile App
NEW QUESTION 3
How many images are included with Check Point TE appliance in Recommended Mode?
- A. 2(OS) images
- B. images are chosen by administrator during installation
- C. as many as licensed for
- D. the most new image
NEW QUESTION 4
What command would show the API server status?
- A. cpm status
- B. api restart
- C. api status
- D. show api status
NEW QUESTION 5
What is UserCheck?
- A. Messaging tool used to verify a user’s credentials.
- B. Communication tool used to inform a user about a website or application they are trying to access.
- C. Administrator tool used to monitor users on their network.
- D. Communication tool used to notify an administrator when a new user is created.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which view is NOT a valid CPVIEW view?
- A. IDA
- B. RAD
- C. PDP
- D. VPN
NEW QUESTION 7
What are the blades of Threat Prevention?
- A. IPS, DLP, AntiVirus, AntiBot, Sandblast Threat Emulation/Extraction
- B. DLP, AntiVirus, QoS, AntiBot, Sandblast Threat Emulation/Extraction
- C. IPS, AntiVirus, AntiBot
- D. IPS, AntiVirus, AntiBot, Sandblast Threat Emulation/Extraction
NEW QUESTION 8
Which command can you use to enable or disable multi-queue per interface?
- A. cpmq set
- B. Cpmqueue set
- C. Cpmq config
- D. St cpmq enable
NEW QUESTION 9
What makes Anti-Bot unique compared to other Threat Prevention mechanisms, such as URL Filtering, Anti-Virus, IPS, and Threat Emulation?
- A. Anti-Bot is the only countermeasure against unknown malware
- B. Anti-Bot is the only protection mechanism which starts a counter-attack against known Command & Control Centers
- C. Anti-Bot is the only signature-based method of malware protection.
- D. Anti-Bot is a post-infection malware protection to prevent a host from establishing a connection to a Command & Control Center.
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the correct order of the default “fw monitor” inspection points?
- A. i, I, o, O
- B. 1, 2, 3, 4
- C. i, o, I, O
- D. I, i, O, o
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is NOT a component of Check Point Capsule?
- A. Capsule Docs
- B. Capsule Cloud
- C. Capsule Enterprise
- D. Capsule Workspace
NEW QUESTION 12
Fill in the blank: The “fw monitor” tool can be best used to troubleshoot _______.
- A. AV issues
- B. VPN errors
- C. Network issues
- D. Authentication issues
NEW QUESTION 13
Fill in the blank. Once a certificate is revoked from the Security Gateway by the Security Management Server, the certificate information is ______ .
- A. Sent to the Internal Certificate Authority.
- B. Sent to the Security Administrator.
- C. Stored on the Security Management Server.
- D. Stored on the Certificate Revocation List.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the benefit of “tw monitor” over “tcpdump”?
- A. “fw monitor” reveals Layer 2 information, while “tcpdump” acts at Layer 3.
- B. “fw monitor” is also available for 64-Bit operating systems.
- C. With “fw monitor”, you can see the inspection points, which cannot be seen in “tcpdump”
- D. “fw monitor” can be used from the CLI of the Management Server to collect information from multiple gateways.
NEW QUESTION 15
Fill in the blank: The R80 feature _______ permits blocking specific IP addresses for a specified time period.
- A. Block Port Overflow
- B. Local Interface Spoofing
- C. Suspicious Activity Monitoring
- D. Adaptive Threat Prevention
Suspicious Activity Rules Solution
Suspicious Activity Rules is a utility integrated into SmartView Monitor that is used to modify access privileges upon detection of any suspicious network activity (for example, several attempts to gain unauthorized access).
The detection of suspicious activity is based on the creation of Suspicious Activity rules. Suspicious Activity rules are Firewall rules that enable the system administrator to instantly block suspicious connections that are not restricted by the currently enforced security policy. These rules, once set (usually with an expiration date), can be applied immediately without the need to perform an Install Policy operation.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the name of the secure application for Mail/Calendar for mobile devices?
- A. Capsule Workspace
- B. Capsule Mail
- C. Capsule VPN
- D. Secure Workspace
NEW QUESTION 17
What is a best practice before starting to troubleshoot using the “fw monitor” tool?
- A. Run the command: fw monitor debug on
- B. Clear the connections table
- C. Disable CoreXL
- D. Disable SecureXL
NEW QUESTION 18
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-315.80 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/156-315.80-dumps.html (New 428 Q&As)