Passleader 156-585 Questions are updated and all 156-585 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 156-585 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 156-585 exam without a problem. We have Leading CheckPoint 156-585 dumps study guide. PASSED 156-585 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free demo questions for CheckPoint 156-585 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have configured IPS Bypass Under Load function with additional kernel parameters ids_tolerance_no_stress=15 and ids_tolerance_stress-15 For configuration you used the *fw ctl set' command After reboot you noticed that these parameters returned to their default values What do you need to do to make this configuration work immediately and stay permanent?
- A. Set these parameters again with “fw ctl set” and edit appropriate parameters in $FWDIR/boot/modules/ fwkern.conf
- B. Use script $FWDIR/bin IpsSetBypass.sh to set these parameters
- C. Set these parameters again with “fw ctl set” and save configuration with “save config”
- D. Edit appropriate parameters in $FWDIR/boot/modules/fwkern.conf
NEW QUESTION 2
Rules within the Threat Prevention policy use the Malware database and network objects. Which directory is used for the Malware database?
- A. $FWDIR/conf/install_manager_tmp/ANTIMALWARE/conf/
- B. $CPDIR/conf/install_manager_lmp/ANTIMALWARE/conf/
- C. $FWDlR/conf/install_firewall_imp/ANTIMALWARE/conf/
- D. $FWDlR/log/install_manager_tmp/ANTIMALWARBlog?
NEW QUESTION 3
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source relational database management system Check Point offers a command for viewing the database to interact with Postgres interactive shell Which command do you need to enter the PostgreSQL interactive shell?
- A. psql_client cpm postgres
- B. mysql_client cpm postgres
- C. psql_c!ieni postgres cpm
- D. mysql -u root
NEW QUESTION 4
What are four main database domains?
- A. System, Global, Log, Event
- B. System, User, Host, Network
- C. Local, Global, User, VPN
- D. System, User, Global, Log
NEW QUESTION 5
Some users from your organization have been reporting some connection problems with CIFS since this morning You suspect an IPS issue after an automatic IPS update last night. So you want to perform a packet capture on uppercase I only directly after the IPS chain module (position 4 in the chain) to check If the packets pass the IPS. What command do you need to run?
- A. fw monitor -ml -pi 5 -e <filterexperession>
- B. fw monitor -pi 5 -e <filterexptession>
- C. tcpdump -eni any <filterexpression>
- D. fw monitor -pi asm <filtefexpfession>
NEW QUESTION 6
When running a debug with fw monitor, which parameter will create a more verbose output?
- A. -i
- B. -i
- C. -0
- D. -d
NEW QUESTION 7
Where do Protocol parsers register themselves for IPS?
- A. Passive Streaming Library
- B. Other handlers register to Protocol parser
- C. Protections database
- D. Context Management Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 8
Which command can be run in Expert mode lo verify the core dump settings?
- A. grep cdm /config/db/coredump
- B. grep cdm /config/db/initial
- C. grep SFWDlR/config/db/initial
- D. cat /etc/sysconfig/coredump/cdm conf
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the most efficient way to view large fw monitor captures and run filters on the file?
- A. wireshark
- B. CLISH
- C. CLI
- D. snoop
NEW QUESTION 10
To check the current status of hyper-threading, which command would you execute in expert mode?
- A. cat /proc/hypert_status
- B. cat /proc/smt_status
- C. cat /proc/hypert_stat
- D. cat /proc/smt_stat
NEW QUESTION 11
Troubleshooting issues with Mobile Access requires the following:
- A. Standard VPN debugs, packet captures, and debugs of cvpnd' process on Security Gateway
- B. Standard VPN debugs and packet captures on Security Gateway, debugs of "cvpnd' process on Security Management
- C. 'ma_vpnd' process on Secunty Gateway
- D. Debug logs of FWD captured with the command - 'fw debug fwd on TDERROR_MOBILE_ACCESS=5'
NEW QUESTION 12
Which Threat Prevention Daemon is the core Threat Emulation engine and responsible for emulation files and communications with Threat Cloud?
- A. ctasd
- B. in.msd
- C. ted
- D. scrub
NEW QUESTION 13
What does CMI stand for in relation to the Access Control Policy?
- A. Content Matching Infrastructure
- B. Content Management Interface
- C. Context Management Infrastructure
- D. Context Manipulation Interface
NEW QUESTION 14
When a User process or program suddenly crashes, a core dump is often used to examine the problem. Which command is used to enable the core-dumping via GAIA dish?
- A. set core-dump enable
- B. set core-dump per_process
- C. set user-dump enable
- D. set core-dump total
NEW QUESTION 15
The management configuration stored in the Postgres database is partitioned into several relational database Domains, like - System, User, Global and Log Domains. The User Domain stores the network objects and security policies. Which of the following is stored in the Log Domain?
- A. Configuration data of Log Servers and saved queries for applications
- B. Active Logs received from Security Gateways and Management Servers
- C. Active and past logs received from Gateways and Servers
- D. Log Domain is not stored in Postgres database, it is part of Solr indexer only
NEW QUESTION 16
What file contains the RAD proxy settings?
- A. rad_settings.C
- B. rad_services.C
- C. rad_scheme.C
- D. rad_control.C
NEW QUESTION 17
If you run the command "fw monitor -e accept src=10.1.1.201 or src=172.21.101.10 or src=192.0.2.10;" from the cli sh What will be captured?
- A. Packets from 10 1 1 201 going to 192.0 2.10
- B. Packets destined to 172 21 101 10 from 10.1.1.101
- C. Only packet going to 192.0.2.10
- D. fw monitor only works in expert mode so no packets will be captured
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the purpose of the Hardware Diagnostics Tool?
- A. Verifying that Check Point Appliance hardware is functioning correctly
- B. Verifying the Security Management Server hardware is functioning correctly
- C. Verifying that Security Gateway hardware is functioning correctly
- D. Verifying that Check Point Appliance hardware is actually broken
NEW QUESTION 19
Thanks for reading the newest 156-585 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Allfreedumps.com 156-585 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.allfreedumps.com/156-585-dumps.html (114 Q&As Dumps)