It is impossible to pass CIW 1D0-541 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Testking soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed CIW 1D0-541 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Most recent CIW v5 Database Design Specialist practice guides.
Free demo questions for CIW 1D0-541 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Consider the relational database shown in the exhibit. What is the foreign key in this database?
- A. Employee.Dept_ID
- B. Dept_Mngr
- C. Dept_Name
- D. Department.Dept_ID
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three pieces of information did E.F. Codd describe as necessary to retrieve a data value from a relational database?
- A. Attribute, domain, and tuple
- B. Entity, relation name, and domain
- C. Table name, primary key, and entity
- D. Attribute, relation name, and primary key
NEW QUESTION 3
The exhibit shows a table called Recreation Relation that relates a unique student identification number and a sports activity with a fee for participating in that activity. The Student_ID and Activity columns in the table are used together as a composite key. Which statement about the relation is correct?
- A. Activity_Fee is a determinant of Activity.
- B. Activity_Fee is partially dependent on the primary key.
- C. The table contains a transitive dependency.
- D. Activity_Fee is a determinant of Activity and Student_ID.
NEW QUESTION 4
In a relational database, which term describes a single table consisting of rows and
- A. Entity
- B. Matrix
- C. Relation
- D. Data dictionary
NEW QUESTION 5
Consider the following relational algebraic expression as well as the Dept1_Parts and Dept2_Parts relations shown in the exhibit:
Which of the following relations would result from the given relational algebraic expression?
NEW QUESTION 6
Which process is used to prevent the current database operation from reading or writing a data item while that data item is being accessed by another operation?
- A. Lock
- B. Deadlock
- C. Timestamp
- D. Batch
NEW QUESTION 7
Consider the following relations shown in the exhibit. Which of the following SQL statements would return the Customers2 relation from the Customers relation?
- A. SELECT *FROM CustomersWHERE Satisfaction_Rate <= 80 OR Satisfaction_Rate >= 90;
- B. SELECT *FROM CustomersWHERE Satisfaction_Rate IN (80 AND 90);
- C. SELECT *FROM CustomersWHERE Satisfaction_Rate >= 80 AND Satisfaction_Rate <= 89;
- D. SELECT *FROM Customers WHERE Satisfaction_Rate BETWEEN (80, 90);
NEW QUESTION 8
Which area of database security involves maintaining access to enterprise data?
- A. Integrity
- B. Privacy
- C. Availability
- D. Confidentiality
NEW QUESTION 9
A relation for a construction company is shown in the exhibit. Which of the following best defines the relationship between Cust_ID and Cust_Name?
- A. Cust_Name is the determinant.
- B. Cust_Name is transitively dependent on Cust_ID.
- C. Cust_ID is transitively dependent on Cust_Name.
- D. Cust_Name is functionally dependent on Cust_ID.
NEW QUESTION 10
Consider the Orders relation shown in the exhibit. Which of the following SQL statements would replace the value in the Sales_Rep_No column with 110 everywhere that Sales_Rep_No 108 is listed?
- A. UPDATE Sales_Rep_No IN Orders SET(Sales_Rep_No = 110WHERE Sales_Rep_No = 108);
- B. UPDATE OrdersSET Sales_Rep_No = 110 WHERE Sales_Rep_No = 108;
- C. UPDATE OrdersSET Sales_Rep_No = 110;
- D. UPDATE OrdersWHERE Sales_Rep_No = 108 SET Sales_Rep_No = 110;
NEW QUESTION 11
Which term describes the rejoining of relations that have been decomposed?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 12
Which database security technique prevents invalid data from being entered into the database?
- A. File locking
- B. User authorization
- C. Parity checks
- D. Integrity controls
NEW QUESTION 13
Which pair of relational algebraic operations requires union compatibility?
- A. Projection and Cartesian product
- B. Selection and projection
- C. Intersection and difference
- D. Cartesian product and intersection
NEW QUESTION 14
Consider the Orders relation shown in the exhibit. Which of the following SQL statements would return all complete tuples for order dates in 2002, arranged by amount from lowest to highest?
- A. SELECT *FROM OrdersWHERE Order_Date LIKE _02 ORDER BY Amount;
- B. SELECT (Order_Date, Amount) FROM OrdersWHERE Order_Date LIKE %02 ORDER BY Amount;
- C. SELECT *FROM OrdersWHERE Order_Date LIKE _02 ORDER BY Order_No;
- D. SELECT *FROM OrdersWHERE Order_Date LIKE %02 ORDER BY Amount;
NEW QUESTION 15
Consider the following four database design activities:
* 1 - Design user views.
* 2 - Select a DBMS.
* 3 - Apply normalization.
* 4 - Determine entities.
Which choice shows the correct ordering of these activities, from first to last, by assigned numbers?
- A. 1, 2, 3, 4
- B. 3, 4, 1, 2
- C. 4, 1, 3, 2
- D. 4, 2, 3, 1
NEW QUESTION 16
Consider the following SQL statement and the Orders relation shown in the exhibit:
How many records should be returned?
- A. Two records
- B. Three records
- C. Four records
- D. Five records
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following best describes a composite key?
- A. A composite key is a primary key and foreign key that consists of the first two attributes of a relation.
- B. A composite key is a primary or foreign key defined by its parent key attributes.
- C. A composite key is a foreign key that consists of the same attributes as the primary key from a related table.
- D. A composite key is a primary or foreign key that consists of two or more attributes of a relation.
NEW QUESTION 18
Consider the entity-relationship (ER) diagram shown in the exhibit. Which type of relationship between the two entities is shown?
- A. m:m
- B. m:n
- C. 1:1
- D. 1:n
NEW QUESTION 19
Your company must choose which type of database to use for a new project. Which of the following lists three characteristics of file-based database systems?
- A. Repetition of data, application program flexibility, and data centralization
- B. Incompatibility of files, tabular data structures, and data dependence
- C. Separation of data, repetition of data, and data independence
- D. Application program inflexibility, data dependence, and separation of data
NEW QUESTION 20
Which security technique limits access by unauthorized users to parts of an enterprise database?
- A. Views
- B. Concurrency
- C. Locking
- D. Integrity controls
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Allfreedumps.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1D0-541 dumps! All 1D0-541 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1D0-541-dumps.html (128 New Questions)