Testking offers free demo for 1D0-61B exam. "Site Development Associate", also known as 1D0-61B exam, is a CIW Certification. This set of posts, Passing the CIW 1D0-61B exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1D0-61B Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real CIW 1D0-61B exams and revised by experts!
NEW QUESTION 1
When previewing a Web page using a GUI HTML editor, you will:
- A. Be limited to the default browser on your computer or device.
- B. Be limited to the browsers installed on your computer or device.
- C. Receive an error because GUI editors cannot preview pages in a browser.
- D. Be limited to two browser choices that are installed on your computer or device.
NEW QUESTION 2
When establishing a mobile presence, which of the following offers mobile-friendly content to the widest possible audience?
- A. Traditional Web sites
- B. Mobile Web sites
- C. Mobile apps
- D. RSS feeds
NEW QUESTION 3
A user is submitting data from a form on your Web page to a database using a CCI script. Which attribute of the form field elements organizes the user’s information into name=value pairs?
- A. Name
- B. Form
- C. Value
- D. Method
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Web-based validation tool is used to validate HTML documents?
- A. www.vischeck.com
- B. www.jigsaw.w3.org
- C. www.validator.w3.org
- D. www.cynthiasays.com
NEW QUESTION 5
Which line of code uses the correct syntax to apply an external CSS style sheet to HTML documents?
- A. <link rel=stylesheet type=css href=syb/syb.css/>
- B. <style ref =stylesheet type=text/css href=syb/syb.css/>
- C. <style ref =“stylesheet”type=“css”href=“syb/syb.css”/>
- D. <link rel=“stylesheet”type=“text/css”href=“syb/syb.css”/>
NEW QUESTION 6
Which set of standards developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) project provides a universal set of standards promoting accessibility for all Web users, including those with disabilities?
- A. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- B. User Agent Accessibility Guidelines
- C. W3C Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
- D. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
NEW QUESTION 7
Consider the following HTML5 code:
Also consider the following CSS code:
This I-ITML5 and CSS code directs the sidebar background image to:
- A. displayat the top-right of the sidebar
- B. display at a height of 129 pixels
- C. display at the left of the sidebar
- D. display horizontally
NEW QUESTION 8
Sampson has used HTML5 to create a Web page that contains image-based navigation buttons.
He would like to add text-based navigation to help ensure accessibility. Which of the following
HTML5 elements should he use?
- A. <aside>
- B. <footer>
- C. <header>
- D. <article>
NEW QUESTION 9
Marion has been hired by a small business to determine why its Web site does not attract users. As Marion interviews different members of the company, she learns that when the site was first created, the external Web developer did not produce any documents specifying the basic requirements for the site. As a result, the site did not have a defined purpose and was notdesigned for the company’s audience. Additionally, the site navigation did not make sense froma users point of view. Marion considers this information, then she recommends that the company create which document?
- A. Wireframe
- B. Storyboard
- C. Marketing slideshow
- D. Non-disclosure agreement
NEW QUESTION 10
When a developer wants to center a paragraph of text, which code should she use?
- A. <p text-align=“center”>This is the text to center</p>
- B. <p“text-align: center”> This is the text to center</p>
- C. <p style=“text-align: center”> This is the text to center</p>
- D. <p style: text-align=“center”> This is the text to center</p>
NEW QUESTION 11
The process of wireframing typically includes determining Web site goals plus:
- A. Outlining project timelines and budget constraints, and identifying site stakeholders.
- B. Outlining project timelines and budget constraints, and identifying audience requirements.
- C. Outlining the development and marketing process, and identifying audience requirements.
- D. Outlining the development process and site navigation, and identifying required technologies.
NEW QUESTION 12
Philip creates a Web form in HTNL5, but the data will not process. He has the methodattribute included in the <form> element. What is missing?
- A. The type attribute of the <form> element
- B. The type attribute of the <input’element
- C. The act/on attribute of the <form> element
- D. The act/on attribute of the <input’element
NEW QUESTION 13
You can use the HTML <input>, <select> and <textarea> tags to create form fields in a Web page by placing them between the <form> /form> container tags.
Which attribute is used with the <input> element to designate the fields that will appear in the form?
- A. The type attribute
- B. The name attribute
- C. The value attribute
- D. The action attribute
NEW QUESTION 14
Which type of intellectual property includes business plans, proprietary code and sales contracts?
- A. Copyleft
- B. Copyright
- C. Trademark
- D. Trade secret
NEW QUESTION 15
Which code is best for embedding video into an HTML5 page?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 16
Which HTML element aligns content both horizontally and vertically to the center of the table cell by default?
- A. <tr>
- B. <td>
- C. <th>
- D. <pre>
NEW QUESTION 17
You have been asked to design and develop a Web site for a retirement community. What can you do to help make the site accessible to the elderly?
- A. Comply with the latest scripting standards.
- B. Comply with ICANN’s accessibility standards.
- C. Comply with WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- D. Comply with IETF’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which <1mg> tag attribute is required in order for HTML5 documents to validate without error?
- A. id
- B. alt
- C. name
- D. title
NEW QUESTION 19
You need to center and indent a quote on your Web page. Which is the best way to accomplish this using HTML5?
- A. Use the <pre>element.
- B. Use the <blockquote> element.
- C. Use the style attribute with the <p> tag.
- D. Use the text-align attribute with the <p> tag.
NEW QUESTION 20
During the initial meeting to plan a new Web site, whose input must be obtained?
- A. Shareholders
- B. Stakeholders
- C. Web developers
- D. Graphic designers
NEW QUESTION 21
Since the advent of HTML5, which choice accurately describes a difference between a mobile app and a mobile Web site?
- A. A mobile Web site is faster because it uses the mobile phone’s default browser.
- B. A mobile app is faster because it does not necessarily use the browser.
- C. A mobile Web site cannot create an immersive experience for users.
- D. A mobile app can be used on any operating system.
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full 1D0-61B dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1D0-61B/ (New 56 Q&As Version)