We offers . "CIW Network Technology Associate", also known as 1D0-61C exam, is a CIW Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 1D0-61C exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for CIW 1D0-61C Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following computer system maintenance tasks can help improve file access performance?
- A. Use a SCSI drive instead of a SATA drive
- B. Use a SATA drive instead of an EIDE drive
- C. Defragment the drive using the following command: fdisk -d -w c:/
- D. Defragment the drive using the following command: defrag c: -w
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the biggest security concern with wireless networks?
- A. Firewall software is not available for access points.
- B. Wireless encryption algorithms must be implemented.
- C. Wireless networks do not support intrusion detection.
- D. Wireless networks do not support encryption via an access point.
NEW QUESTION 3
On your Windows laptop, you store all your vacation photos and your entire digital music library. Concerned about data loss, you perform frequent backups. Your laptop has recently been stolen and you need to restore your files to a desktop computer. Which Windows tool would you use to recover and set up the saved copies of your files onto your desktop computer?
- A. Backup and Restore
- B. Backup Recovery
- C. System Recovery
- D. System Restore
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is generally a component of a BYOD policy?
- A. Scope of control
- B. Insurance on devices
- C. Maintenance provision
- D. Device replacement or upgrade
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a small-business owner and would like to encourage employees to bring their own devices (BYOD) to work. Which of the following can help reduce the security risks associated with a BYOD implementation?
- A. Expense accounts
- B. Acceptable use policy
- C. End user license agreement
- D. In-house device maintenance
NEW QUESTION 6
ABC Company develops itsowndatabase applications. ABC is considering migrating to cloud services to accommodate the company’s growth. What strategy should ABC use to ensure continuous data protection if it begins using cloud services?
- A. Cloud-only solution
- B. Regional systems solution
- C. Location systems solution
- D. Multiple cloud-service providers
NEW QUESTION 7
Sam is a professor at a small college. Due to a scheduling conflict, he was unable to obtain access to the computer lab to give the final exam. As an alternative, he asked students to bring their own devices (BYOD) and connect to the college’s Wi-Fi for network access. What security risk is associated with this implementation?
- A. Inability for students to share files
- B. Inability for students to back up user files
- C. Student devices sending unsecured data
- D. Student devices being more susceptible to malware
NEW QUESTION 8
Which term describes the practice of actively collecting wireless networking data from companies and individuals?
- A. War driving
- B. Spear phishing
- C. Dictionary attack
- D. Social engineering
NEW QUESTION 9
You are a computer technician supporting a small 15-computer Internet lab. The computers are regularly used to browse the Internet and download files. Users have recently complained that they receive error messages saying the hard disk is full or out of space. You suspect this is a result of a large amount of temporary Internet files. Which of the following is a way to easily delete all the temporary Internet files?
- A. Disk cleanup
- B. fdisk command
- C. chkdsk command
- D. Disk defragmentation
NEW QUESTION 10
Which term describes a compact personal computer that relies on a touch screen forinput, generally uses a solid-state drive instead of a traditional hard disk, and relies on wireless or mobile networks for connectivity?
- A. Tablet
- B. Laptop
- C. Netbook
- D. Portable media player
NEW QUESTION 11
Which type of attack involves the installation of malicious code on personal computers or servers that redirects Internet traffic from a legitimate Web site to an identical-looking but malicious imposter Web site?
- A. Pharming
- B. Spoofing
- C. Phishing
- D. Replay
NEW QUESTION 12
You are distributing a large video game file using BitTorrent. First, you upload the initial file and make it available via a central server called a tracker. Other users can then connect to the tracker and download the file. Each user who downloads the file makesit available to other users todownload. The use of BitTorrent significantly reduces the original provider’s hardware and bandwidth resource costs. BitTorrent is an example of what type of network?
- A. Centralized network
- B. Client-server network
- C. Peer-to-peer (P2P) network
- D. Virtual private network (VPN)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is a disadvantage of implementing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy in a company?
- A. Increased cost for licensing mobile applications
- B. Configuring the corporate e-mail server to work with mobile devices
- C. Inability to control access to company data if the device is stolen or lost
- D. Providing training for employees on how to use mobile devices with company applications
NEW QUESTION 14
SuperBank is considering a cloud service from Local Data Center, Inc., to support the bank’s expanding needs. SuperBank’s managers are concerned about security. What can SuperBank request to protect its data from security threats?
- A. For Local Data Center to run multiple hypervisors
- B. For Local Data Center to install a DDoS mitigation system
- C. For SuperBank staff to manage the servers at Local Data Center, Inc.
- D. For SuperBank to perform background checks on the staff at Local Data Center, Inc.
NEW QUESTION 15
The Internet has enabled many new anti-social activities, such as online stalking, cyberbullying, and addiction to solitary online activities. Which choice is the most feasible way for schools and parents to reduce cyberbullying?
- A. Monitor, track and record all online activity conducted by students.
- B. Teach teens that the use of online communication is a freedom of expression.
- C. Prevent students from accessing the Internet while at school so that they learn good habits.
- D. Educate students about cyber-ethics and the consequences of questionable online behavior.
NEW QUESTION 16
John is the network administrator for a small company. The company’s network equipment has become outdated, and John has been asked to recommend a plan to update the company’s infrastructure. John has read extensively about the many advantages of using cloud-based services. Which of the following is an advantage of cloud-based services that John could cite to support his recommendation?
- A. Unlimited service options and choices
- B. Higher security in a cloud-based environment
- C. Elimination of need for high-speed Internet connection
- D. Elimination of equipment purchase and maintenance
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the distinguishing difference between a LAN and WAN?
- A. A LAN is a group of networked computers within a confined geographic area.
- B. A WAN is a group of networked computers within a confined geographic area.
- C. A LAN typically provides slower network connection speeds than a WAN.
- D. A WAN is commonly used for intra-office communication.
NEW QUESTION 18
You have recently purchased a new wireless router. You would like to configure a name for your wireless network so that you can easily identify it when scanning available wireless networks.
Which term describes this wireless network device name?
- A. Default gateway
- B. Wireless access point (AP)
- C. Access Point Identifier (API)
- D. Service Set Identifier (SSID)
P.S. Easily pass 1D0-61C Exam with 59 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared 1D0-61C Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1D0-61C/ (59 New Questions)