Master the 1V0-701 VMware Certified Associate - Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT) Exam content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Pass4sure 1V0-701 test question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1V0-701 questions in our VMware 1V0-701 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID VMware 1V0-701 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our VMware 1V0-701 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Match the Horizon Suite components with correct description.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
App Volume = Portfolio of intergrated application and user management solutions for Horizon, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop and RDSH virtual environments
vRealize Operations for Horizon = Monitoring and reporting tool to manage Horizon and Xendesktop/XenApp environment
NSX for Horizon = Networking solution with policies that dynamically follow desktops
User Environment Manager = Enterprise-grade user management for a personalized end user experience across devices and locations
VSAN for Horizon = Drive down the cost of storage by removing the need for external storage devices
NEW QUESTION 2
A customer wants to build a testing environment where they can deploy and recycle servers rapidly?
Which solution should they choose?
- A. VMware Horizon View
- B. VMware Workspace One
- C. Bare mental servers
- D. VMware vSphere
NEW QUESTION 3
Which server sits in the DMZ and allows external devices to connect to the Horizon Mirage service?
- A. Mirage Server
- B. Mirage Branch Reflector
- C. Mirage Management Server
- D. Mirage Gateway Server
NEW QUESTION 4
Which VMware Cross-Cloud Architecture component can speed up and improve IT service delivery, improve IT operations, and deliver end-user choice with control across heterogeneous and multi-cloud environments?
- A. VMware vRealize Suite
- B. VMware Workspace One
- C. VMware Airwatch
- D. VMware Cloud Connector
NEW QUESTION 5
Which are two ways of gathering business requirements and objectives from a customer? (Choose two.)
- A. Interview Executive- and Director-level resources to determine business objectives, problems, and opportunities for growth in their business.
- B. Discuss with the IT Management about which vendors they prefer, and when they are able to execute a Proof of Concept to show them the newest products and solutions available.
- C. Perform a GAP Analysis of the existing business and IT environment with business stakeholders, and discuss what is needed to accomplish the customer’s objectives.
- D. List what the customer isn’t using, ask the customer for its budget, and determine what is within that budget.
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer requires a rebust identity management solution to ensure that the right employees are using the right cloud-based applications, and ensure that the licenses are utilized in correct way.
- A. Workspace One
- B. vRealize Operations Manager
- C. vRealize Business
- D. NSX
NEW QUESTION 7
Which is the main differentiator for VMware vSAN when compared to a Virtual Storage Appliance (VSA)?
- A. VMware vSAN is integrated into the ESXi Kernel.
- B. VMware vSAN can be implemented with external storage.
- C. VMware vSAN is implemented as virtual Appliance.
- D. A VSA is tightly integrated with VMkernel.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three VM objects are stored on a vSAN datastore?
- A. VM Home Namespace
- B. VMware tools
- C. ISO files
- D. VMDK files
- E. Host profiles
- F. Memory objects
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two benefits are delivered through VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC)? (Choose two.)
- A. Complex architecture
- B. IT driven policies
- C. Comprehensive management
- D. Flexible cloud delivery
- E. Increased administrative cost
NEW QUESTION 10
A supervisor wants employees to seamlessly log into remote applications without having to enter their credentials multiple times.
What is required to support true Single Sign On (SSo)?
- A. Only Horizon 7 is required
- B. Horizon and Linux Operating System
- C. Horizon 7 and Windows Server 2016
- D. Horizon 7 and identity Manager
NEW QUESTION 11
A large bank wants to automate their infrastructure provisioning. They need a portal which provides the ability to check the health of a virtual machines and perform day-two actions, such as power-on and power-of?
- A. vRrealize orchestrator
- B. vRealize Business
- C. vRealize Operations Manager
- D. vRealize Automation
NEW QUESTION 12
How does VMware Cross-Cloud Architecture address incompatibility between clouds?
- A. VMware Cross-Cloud Architecture does not address incompatibility between clouds.
- B. By using network virtualization technology across clouds.
- C. By replacing public clouds.
- D. By replacing private clouds.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which component of the SDDC stack facilitates the use of traditional storage in a virtualized environment?
- A. vSphere Core Storage
- B. VMware vSAN
- C. Virtual Volume
- D. Site Recovery Manager
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the role of the NSX Controller?
- A. It provides network edge security and gateway services to isolate a virtualized network.
- B. It is an advanced distributed sate management system that controls virtual networks and overlay transport tunnels.
- C. It is centralized network management component of NSX.
- D. It is software that operates in server hypervisors to form a software abstraction layer between servers and the physical network.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which are five key benefits of the VMware vRealize Suite cloud management platform? (Choose five.)
- A. Business/ IT Alignment
- B. Control
- C. Agility
- D. Security
- E. Optimize
- F. Configuration Management
- G. Efficiency
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two components are leveraged with vMware vSAN? (Choose two.)
- A. Fabric switches
- B. vMware VSAN (Virtual Storage Appliance)
- C. VMware HCS (Hyper-Converged Software)
- D. VMware vVols (Virtual Volumes)
- E. Industry standard hardware
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three requirements should be gathered during a design workshop? (Choose three.)
- A. Constraints
- B. Recoverability
- C. Requirements
- D. Manageability
- E. Risks
NEW QUESTION 18
Which VMware product would allow administrators, to manage enterprise desktops with increased reliability, security, end-user hardware independence, and convenience?
- A. NSX
- B. Horizon
- C. vCenter
- D. vRealize Operations
NEW QUESTION 19
A company wants to decrease the cost of data center cooling.
Which solution should they implement so the data center runs on fewer physical servers?
- A. VMare Horizon View
- B. VMware vSphere
- C. VMware Workstation
- D. VMware NSX
NEW QUESTION 20
Which is the definition of VMware Cloud Foundation?
- A. A Unified Software-Defined Data Center platform that integrates VMware compute, storage, and network virtualization for private and public clouds.
- B. A non-profit organization promoting cloud computing using VMware Integrated OpenStack.
- C. A joint venture between VMware and public cloud service providers for seamless workload movement between clouds.
- D. A partnership with Amazon to provide the Software –Defined Data Center as a service.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which component in VMware NSX provides L2 bridging from the logical networking space VXLAN to the physical space?
- A. NSX virtual switch
- B. Logical Router control VM
- C. Logical router
- D. NSX Edge virtual appliance
NEW QUESTION 22
Complete the sentence by selecting the correct option.
The VMware approach to SDDC leverage logical infrastructure services that are the underlying physical hardware.
- A. removed by
- B. replaced with
- C. integrated with
- D. extracted from
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 1V0-701 dumps! All 1V0-701 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/1V0-701-dumps.html (82 New Questions)