Exam Code: 1Y0-240 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Traffic Management
Certification Provider: Citrix
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Y0-240 Exam.
Free 1Y0-240 Demo Online For Citrix Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an HTTP load-balancing virtual server with Least Response Time as the load-balancing algorithm.
The administrator notice that requests to the virtual server appear to be using the Round Robin load-balancing algorithm.
What could be causing the virtual server to use Round Robin load-balancing algorithm?
- A. The services that are bound to the HTTP virtual server are using the PING monitor.
- B. The virtual server is in startup round robin mode.
- C. Least Response Time CANNOT be used as a load-balancing algorithm on an HTTP virtual server.
- D. The NetScaler configuration has NOT been saved yet.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A user is attempting to access a web server which is load balanced by the NetScaler using HTTPS. The user received the following message:
SSL/TLS error: You have not chosen to trust “Certificate Authority” the issuer of the server’s security certificate.
What can a Citrix Administrator do to prevent users from viewing this message?
- A. Ensure that the intermediate Certificate is linked to the Root Certificate.
- B. Ensure that the user has the Server Certificate installed.
- C. Ensure that the user has the Certificate’s Public key.
- D. Ensure that the intermediate Certificate is linked to the Server Certificate.
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Load Balancing virtual server (lb_vsrv_www) is configured to load balance service_1 and service_2. A Citrix Administrator needs to bind a content filter policy to the virtual server, such that if the user tries to access http://xenapp.citrix.com, then the request should go to service_1.
Which policy can the administrator use in this scenario?
- A. add filter action Redirect_Service_1_Act redirect Service_1add filter policy Redirect_Service_1_Pol -rule “REQ.HTTP.HEADER HOSTANME CONTAINS xenapp.citrix.com” reqAction Redirect_Service_1_Act
- B. add filter action Redirect_Service_1_Act forward Service_1add filter policy Redirect_Service_1_Pol -rule “REQ.HTTP.HEADER HOSTANME CONTAINS xenapp.citrix.com” reqAction Redirect_Service_1_Act
- C. add filter action Redirect_Service_1_Act forward Service_1add filter policy Redirect_Service_1_Pol -rule “REQ.HTTP.HEADER HOSTANME CONTAINS xenapp.citrix.com”
- D. add filter action Redirect_Service_1_Act respond Service_1add filter policy Redirect_Service_1_Pol -rule “REQ.HTTP.HEADER HOSTANME CONTAINS xenapp.citrix.com”
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator of a Linux environment needs to load-balance the web servers in an environment. However, due to budget constraints, the administrator is NOT able to implement a full-scale solution.
What can the administrator do to load-balance the web servers in this scenario?
- A. Purchase a NetScaler SDX.
- B. Install a NetScaler CPX.
- C. Purchase a NetScaler MPX.
- D. Install NetScaler VPX.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the effect of the set gslb parameter – IdnsprobeOrder DNS PING TCP command in an Active/Active Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) setup?
- A. The order to calculate the Empty Domain Service (EDS) for Dynamic proximity will be the DNS UDP query followed by the PING and then TCP.
- B. The order to calculate the Round-trip time (RTT) for Dynamic proximity will be the DNS UDP query followed by the PING and then TCP.
- C. The order to calculate the Time to live (TTL) proximity will be the DNS UDP query followed by the PING and then TCP.
- D. The order to calculate the Multiple IP responses (MIR) for Dynamic proximity will be the DNS UDP query followed by the PING and then TCP.
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator would like to grant access to a Junior Administrator on the NetScaler. The administrator would like to grant full access to everything except the following:
Which pre-existing command policy would meet the needs of the scenario?
- A. Superuser
- B. Network
- C. Operator
- D. Sysadmin
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is managing a NetScaler SDX running eight NetScaler instances. The administrator first needs to upgrade the firmware on the instances. However, the administrator is concerned that it needs to be done all at once.
What upgrading flexibility does SDX provide in this scenario?
- A. The NetScaler instance can be upgraded at the SDX management level, allowing all instances to be upgraded at once.
- B. It is NOT possible to upgrade the NetScaler instances to different firmware versions.
- C. The NetScaler instance can be upgraded on an individual basis, allowing all instances to run different firmware versions.
- D. The NetScaler instances have to be upgraded at the same time.
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured the following Access Control List (ACL) to block traffic from the IP address 10.102.29.5.
add simpleacl rule1 DENY –srcIP 10.102.29.5
A week later, the administrator found that the ACL is no longer present on the NetScaler. What could be the reason for this?
- A. The administrator did NOT run the apply ACL command.
- B. The NetScaler has been restarted without saving the configurations.
- C. The Simple ACLs remain active for only 600 seconds.
- D. The Simple ACLs remain active for only 60 seconds.
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to add 10 new web servers to an existing server farm. The new servers are configured to serve the same applications and connections and are twice the capacity of the existing servers. The administrator wants to ensure that they are being fully utilized. Currently in the environment, the default load-balancing method is being used.
To ensure that only the 10 new servers are receiving twice the connections of the old servers without changing the load balancing to the rest of the environment, the administrator needs to add a weight of _____ to the services attached to the _____ servers. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. 50; new
- B. 50; old
- C. 2; new
- D. 2; old
NEW QUESTION 10
Click on the ‘Exhibit’ button to view the screenshot of the command-line interface.
How will the HTTP request “http://10.107.149.233/url1” be redirected based on the screenshot?
- A. The request will be dropped at CS vServer.
- B. The request will be sent to LB_vserver2.
- C. The request will be sent to lb_vsrv_www.
- D. The request will be sent to LB_vserver1.
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: External users are currently experiencing delays while accessing XenApp and XenDesktop through the NetScaler. A Citrix Administrator needs to monitor the ICA connections to gather the performance information from the NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS).
Which two tools can the administrator use to gather information about WAN Latency, DC Latency and Host Delay? (Choose two.)
- A. HDX Insight
- B. Gateway Insight
- C. Web Insight
- D. TCP Insight
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has a NetScaler SDX appliance with several instances configured. The administrator needs one instance with two interfaces connected to forward packets that are NOT destined for its MAC address. Hence, the administrator has enabled Layer 2 mode. After enabling Layer 2 mode, the administrator found the interface status going up and down.
What can the administrator perform to resolve this issue?
- A. Disable Layer 2 mode on a NetScaler instance.
- B. Enable tagging on all interfaces.
- C. Enable Layer 3 mode along with Layer 2 mode.
- D. Enable MAC-based forwarding mode.
NEW QUESTION 13
What is a recommended practice for managing a NetScaler high availability (HA) pair to ensure that management changes are always made on the Primary NetScaler?
- A. Connect to both NetScalers to see which one is the Primary.
- B. Enable Management Access to a SNIP.
- C. Enable Management Access on the Cluster IP (CLIP) address.
- D. Connect to the shared HA NSIP.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: An organization has a ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) policy, so it is NOT feasible to set up proxy settings on each device in the network.
They need to implement NetScaler Secure Web Gateway to intercept all the traffic to block access to URLs serving harmful/insecure content or the URLs that are identified as social networking sites, career, and job search portals.
Which proxy mode of the Secure Web Gateway should be used in this case?
- A. Transparent
- B. Explicit
- C. Advanced
- D. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing (AAA) action policy to allow users access through the NetScaler. The administrator bound the policy to a specific virtual server.
Which policy expression will allow all users access through the virtual server?
- A. ns_disallow
- B. ns_false
- C. ns_allow
- D. ns_true
NEW QUESTION 16
After being audited, a Citrix Administrator was notified that additional enhancements should be made of the virtual servers.
Which two options can the administrator take to make the additional enhancements? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable RC4 cipher suite
- B. Create SHA1 key
- C. Enable TLSv1.2
- D. Disable SSLv3
NEW QUESTION 17
Which feature can a Citrix Administrator use to create a consistent set of front-end SSL parameters across multiple SSL virtual servers?
- A. SSL Policy
- B. SSL Profile
- C. SSL Bridge
- D. SSL Offload
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-240 Exam with 122 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com 1Y0-240 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1Y0-240-dumps.html (122 New Questions)