Proper study guides for 1Y0-311 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR Advanced Administration certified begins with 1Y0-311 Exam Questions preparation products which designed to deliver the 1Y0-311 Free Practice Questions by making you pass the 1Y0-311 test at your first time. Try the free 1Y0-311 Exam Questions right now.
Free 1Y0-311 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the recommended configuration for deployment different versions of Microsoft Office?
- A. Create a distinct layer for each version.
- B. Install Microsoft Office in an Elastic Layer.
- C. Create one image template from all layers that contain Microsoft Office.
- D. Install the latest version on the OS Layer and other versions on App Layer
NEW QUESTION 2
A Citrix Engineer needs to give users access to a new application which requires the installation of an additional application in order to function correctly.
Which layer should the engineer use while layering this new application for the users?
- A. App Layer
- B. Prerequisite Layer
- C. Platform Layer
- D. Elastic Layer
NEW QUESTION 3
What should a Citrix Engineer do to ensure that HDX sessions connect using UDP with failback to TCP? A. Change network Adapter setting manually.
- A. Enable Framehawk policies.
- B. Enable HDX Adaptive Transport
- C. Enable Multi-Stream Computer/User settin
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator configured the audio quality to low in a Citrix Group Policy Object and applied it to all the XenApp servers in the farm. A few weeks later, another administrator from the team created an OU Group Policy Object and set the audio quality to high.
The administrator applied the policy object to the OU that contains all the XenApp servers in the farm. What would be the audio quality for all the XenApp servers using precedence for the resultant policy?
- A. The audio quality will change every week after the weekly restart phase.
- B. The audio on all the XenApp servers in the farm will be set to low quality.
- C. The audio on all the XenApp servers in the farm will be set to high quality.
- D. Some servers will be set to use low quality audio, and the others will be set to use high quality audi
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator plans to integrate a new application. This application is profiled to be streamed to a group of users and will be published to be streamed to the client.
Some users are able to launch the streamed application but a few of them are NOT able to do so. What could cause this issue?
- A. The administrator did NOT install Citrix Receiver.
- B. The administrator did NOT configure Citrix Receiver.
- C. The administrator did NOT install the Citrix Offline Plug-in.
- D. The administrator did NOT configure the Citrix Offline Plug-i
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to configure a baseline Citrix policy for a new user group in the XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The users are connecting from branch offices over a WAN connection.
The NetScaler SD-WANs are supporting each of the WAN connections. The users are connecting to Windows Server 2012 R2 published desktops. The primary objective of the policies is to utilize the WAN link bandwidth as optimally as possible.
Which two Citrix policy templates should the engineer use to accomplish this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. High Server Scalability
- B. Optimized for CloudBridge
- C. Optimized for WAN-Legacy OS
- D. Optimized for WAN
- E. High Server Scalability-Legacy OS
NEW QUESTION 7
Which Citrix technology can a Citrix Engineer use to optimize the CPU or bandwidth consumption of HDX sessions?
- A. App Layering
- B. Insight Services
- C. Provisioning Services
- D. Workspace Environment Management
Explanation: Provisioning services for HDX sessions allow you to optimize CPU or bandwidth consumption by increasing and decreasing the values.
NEW QUESTION 8
A Citrix Engineer needs to create a Workspace Environment Management (WEM) Delegated Administrator account for a new member of the IT team who needs access to manage System Optimizations such as CPU, RAM, Process Management settings and view the entire console.
Which type of Delegated Administrator should the engineer create for the new member?
- A. Full Access
- B. Filters Manager
- C. Advanced Settings Manager
- D. System Utilities Manager
NEW QUESTION 9
Which task should a Citrix Engineer perform before deleting an App Layer version?
- A. Remove any user assignments to the App Layer version.
- B. Merger all App Layer versions into the base App Layer.
- C. Remove any interactive Elastic Layer assignments.
- D. Create a snapshot of the base OS Laye
NEW QUESTION 10
A Citric Engineer is checking the IOPS on the local vDisk Store after setting up and configuring the environment. Which two tools can the engineer use to check the IOPS for the Store? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance Monitor
- B. Process Monitor
- C. Process Explorer
- D. Disk Management
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Provisioning Services component can communicate directly with the Farm database?
- A. Store
- B. Provisioning Services server
- C. vDisk
- D. Target device
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured a Provisioning Services environment where all target devices are using the cache on device hard drive method and have a persistent disk attached to them. The engineer enabled Citrix Profile Management for all users and installed new applications while the target device was started in Standard mode.
The new data will be stored and . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence).
- A. On the vDisk, does NOT persist between restarts
- B. In the profile; persists between restarts
- C. In the write cache; does NOT persist between restarts
- D. On the persistent drive; persists between restarts
NEW QUESTION 13
When should a Citrix Engineer utilize the Processes WhiteList feature of Workspace Environment Management (WEM)?
- A. If specific administrators should be provided access to specific application or program processes
- B. If specific application or program processes should always be available for launch
- C. If specific users should NOT be able to launch specific application or program processes
- D. If specific application or program processes should NEVER be available for launching
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer recently implemented Workspace Environment Management (WEM) in an existing XenDesktop infrastructure to include deployment of Agent Host on several Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines. After beginning to configure various global settings for users, the engineer realized that all Agent Hosts should NOT share all the same settings, since each set of users requires different settings and policies for their sessions.
Which option should the engineer configure to provide different settings and policies for user sessions?
- A. Use the existing single WEM Site to configure all required global settings and then configure each Agent Host to manage the different settings required for each user session.
- B. Use the existing single WEM Site to configure all required global settings and allow the Site to manage the different settings required for each user session.
- C. Create additional WEM Sites, then configure each Agent Host to manage the different settings required for each user session.
- D. Create additional WEM Sites, set the required settings and policy configurations for each Site, then point each Agent Host to one of the Sites containing it needs to apply to user sessions.
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: Users in a XenApp and XenDesktop environment need to access training videos, but CPU resources on the Virtual Delivery Agents (VDAs) should be preserved. However, the access to videos is limited to the VDAs only. Which multimedia rendering policy should a Citrix configure to meet these requirements?
- A. Server fetching and server rendering
- B. Media content blocked
- C. Client fetching and client rendering
- D. Server fetching and client rendering
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A XenApp Administrator has configured Multi-stream ICA in an environment. A user reports performance issues and the administrator discovers that Multi-stream ICA is NOT active for that user's session.
What should the administrator do to resolve this issue?
- A. Change the color quality to 16-bit.
- B. Ensure that port 1494 is available.
- C. Adjust the progressive compression level.
- D. Upgrade to the latest version of Citrix Receive
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer wants to secure the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) communication by enabling end-to end encryption within an existing XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The environment has already been configured to provide external access through a NetScaler Gateway, but all other configurations are set to default.
Which three actions will accomplish this? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable TLS on the StoreFront servers.
- B. Add a certificate to the Delivery Controllers
- C. Enable TLS on the Delivery Controllers.
- D. Add a certificate to the VDAs.
- E. Add a certificate to the StoreFront servers.
- F. Enable TLS on the VDA
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-311 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-311/ (New 136 Q&As Version)