Proper study guides for 1Y0-311 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR Advanced Administration certified begins with 1Y0-311 Dumps Questions preparation products which designed to deliver the 1Y0-311 Study Guides by making you pass the 1Y0-311 test at your first time. Try the free 1Y0-311 Braindumps right now.
Citrix 1Y0-311 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix user is connecting to a Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) in an environment where Flash redirection is enabled for the entire Site with the default settings. However, the HDX protocol is NOT able to determine network security.
What will occur when the user attempts to access Flash content within the user session for the first time?
- A. A dialog box appear and lets the user choose how Flash is handled for that session.
- B. No dialog box appears and Flash content is automatically played on the server.
- C. A dialog box appears and lets the user choose how Flash is handled for future sessions.
- D. No dialog box appears and Flash content is automatically played on the client devic
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Provisioning Services infrastructure component is used as the storage location for the vDisks?
- A. Site
- B. Store
- C. Provisioning Services server
- D. Device collection
NEW QUESTION 3
What happens when no free RAM is available with the ‘Cache in device RAM with overflow on hard disk’ write cache option?
- A. New writes are moved to the overflow disk on the target device.
- B. Older writes are moved to the overflow disk on the target device.
- C. New writes are moved to the overflow on the Provisioning Services server.
- D. Older writes are moved to the overflow disk on the Provisioning Services serve
NEW QUESTION 4
A Citrix Engineer needs to prevent users from rapidly clicking an application icon and launching multiple sessions of the same published application.
Which three methods should the engineer use to configure the multi-launch timeout setting? (Choose three.) A. Group Policy Object- Remote Desktop Session Host settings
- A. web.config file on StoreFront server
- B. PowerShell- Citrix snap-in commands
- C. StoreFront console- Client Interface Settings
- D. Citrix policy setting
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is troubleshooting a database-related issue in a XenDesktop Site. The engineer tested the connectivity between the Delivery Controller and SQL server by doing a ping test and verifying the firewall rules. Now the engineer wants to check the number of registered service instances with the directory.
Which PowerShell command should the engineer execute?
- A. Get-ConfigServiceInstance
- B. Test-ConfigServiceInstanceAvailability
- C. Register-ConfigServiceInstance
- D. Get-ConfigRegisteredServiceInstance
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer maintains a multi-zone XenDesktop infrastructure with two Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines located in the Primary Zone and two VDAs in the Satellite Zone. Each zone contains a single Delivery Controller.
During an unexpected outage, the Delivery Controller in the Primary Zone went offline and did NOT resume. What will happen to the VDAs in the Primary Zone?
- A. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will attempt to register with the Delivery Controller in the Satellite Zone.
- B. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will make intermittent attempts to re-register with the Delivery Controller in the Primary Zone.
- C. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will remain in a registered state, regardless of the Delivery Controller being offline.
- D. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will go to an unregistered state and NOT attempt to re-register until the local Delivery Controller resumes and is online.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which role should a Citrix Engineer assign to an administrator who needs to change vDisk properties, while also minimizing other permissions assigned to that administrator?
- A. Device Operator
- B. Device Administrator
- C. Site Administrator
- D. Farm Administrator
NEW QUESTION 8
A Citrix XenApp Administrator needs to create a load balancing policy and apply it to several XenApp servers.
Which two methods would require the administrator to use the least amount of effort to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a worker group and add targeted servers to it.
- B. Create a load balancing policy and assign it to targeted servers.
- C. Create a load balancing policy and assign it to the worker group.
- D. Create a worker group and attach the load balancing policy to XenApp server
NEW QUESTION 9
A Citrix Engineer needs to implement Workspace Environment Management (WEM) in an existing XenDesktop environment.
Which three software requirements should the engineer consider before implementing WEM? (Choose three.)
- A. A minimum of .NET framework 4.0 for the Agent Host and Administration Console
- B. The Windows Server 2008 R2 or later requirement for the Administrative Console
- C. A minimum of Citrix License Server version 11.14
- D. WEM implementation with any version of XenApp or XenDesktop
- E. The Microsoft Sync Framework 2.1 requirement on all components
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two components should a Citrix Engineer include in an operating system layer from a gold image? (Choose two.)
- A. Microsoft office plug-ins
- B. Printer settings
- C. Application patches
- D. Hypervisor tools
- E. Anti-virus
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is managing a Provisioning Services environment. The day after a new vDisk version is rolled out to production, multiple users report issues with one of the core applications hosted on the vDisk image. The administrator wants to roll back the new change and allow the target devices to stream from a functioning vDisk as soon as possible.
How can the engineer accomplish this in the least amount of time?
- A. Perform a vDisk merge to consolidated differencing disk, then restart the target devices.
- B. Copy an older version of the vDisk from the backup storage location, then reassign all the target devices to the imported vDisk and restart them.
- C. Revert the vDisk version to Maintenance or Test mode, then restart the target devices.
- D. Create a new version of the vDisk and reinstall the application, then restart the target device
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three components can a Citrix audit within Provisioning Services? (Choose three.)
- A. Delegated Administrator Groups
- B. Stores
- C. Provisioning Services servers
- D. Target Devices
- E. Provisioning Services database
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer recently implemented a Provisioning Services pilot environment, which still has all the default configurations and uses a standalone SQL Server Express machine to host the Farm database. Management would like the engineer to expand the environmental so that it can be used to support several critical use cases within the organization. The farm database must meet these requirements:
-The solution must ensure that production users are NOT impacted in the event of a database outage.
-The solution must NOT require manual administrator intervention.
-No additional funding is available to accomplish this objective. Which configuration will meet all the requirements of this scenario?
- A. SQL AlwaysOn Availability Group
- B. Offline database support
- C. SQL Mirroring
- D. SQL Clustering
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer found that a high number of Desktop OS machines are reported as ‘Unregistered’.
The engineer successfully logs in to one of the affected Desktop OS machines as a domain user and finds that all of the affected Desktop OS machines are on the same hosting infrastructure.
Several Desktop OS machines on the same hosting infrastructure registered successfully. However, the users in the environment have NOT reported any issues.
What is causing the Desktop OS machines to be reported as ‘Unregistered’?
- A. The difference in the system date and time settings on the Desktop OS machines and the Delivery Controller is greater than 5 minutes.
- B. The computer account of the master image has been deleted from Active Directory.
- C. The Broker Service is NOT running on the Delivery Controllers.
- D. The Citrix License Server is NOT communicating over port 27000.
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A company has locations in three cities: New York, San Francisco and Miami. Each location maintains a large number of users who will need to access applications and desktop resources.
The company owns sufficient hardware resources to include an operational SQL server in the main New York location. The new XenDesktop infrastructure build needs to operate with the least administrative overhead.
Which deployment option should a Citrix Engineer implement to meet this requirement?
- A. A multi-Site infrastructure with each city maintaining its own fully functional Site and including at least one delivery Controller and SQL database in each Site location.
- B. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and one SQL database maintained in each zone.
- C. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and a single SQL database maintained in New York.
- D. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and SQL database with AlwaysOn configured.
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A XenApp Administrator implemented the pre-launch feature for a corporate email application. As the administrator monitors users' sessions in the AppCenter, the administrator notices that no pre-launch sessions are being created. Application launch time continues to remain high.
What are two reasons why pre-launch sessions are NOT being created? (Choose two.)
- A. One of the Citrix XenApp servers is reporting a full load.
- B. Endpoint devices are NOT using the latest Citrix Receiver version.
- C. The administrator did NOT create a pre-launch published application.
- D. XenApp Enterprise Edition licenses are being used in the environmen
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three actions are necessary when using the versioning vDisk update process? (Choose three.)
- A. Perform updates using a single target device.
- B. Make a full copy of the vDisk.
- C. Put the vDisk into Private mode.
- D. Create a maintenance version of the vDisk
- E. Promote the changes to production.
- F. Update the properties of the production target devices to use the updated vDis
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-311 Exam with 136 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 1Y0-311 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-311-dumps.html (136 New Questions)