With the aid of Testking 1Z0-062 places, you can get a great result basically which can make you pass Oracle examination. In addition, should you failed within the 1Z0-062 examination the first time of utilizing our goods, just about all money you spend will probably be reimbursement. You only need to send out the 1Z0-062 record transcript as the pdf to all of us. Following verifying your data, we will reimbursement the money and return it to your account as soon as possible.
2016 Jun 1Z0-062 exam answers
Q81. Which Oracle Database component is audited by default if the unified Auditing option is enabled?
A. Oracle Data Pump
B. Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
C. Oracle Label Security
D. Oracle Database Vault
E. Oracle Real Application Security
Q82. You plan to implement the distributed database system in your company. You invoke Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) to create a database on the server. During the installation, DBCA prompts you to specify the Global Database Name.
What must this name be made up of?
A. It must be made up of a database name and a domain name.
B. It must be made up of the value in ORACLE_SID and HOSTNAME.
C. It must be made up of the value that you plan to assign for INSTANCE_NAME and HOSTNAME.
D. It must be made up of the value that you plan to assign for ORACLE_SID and SERVICE_NAMES.
Explanation: Using the DBCA to Create a Database (continued)
3. Database Identification: Enter the Global Database Name in The form database_name.domain_name, and the system identifier (SID). The SID defaults lo the database name and uniquely identifies the instance associated with the database.
4. Management Options: Use this page to set up your database so that it can be managed with Oracle Enterprise Manager. Select the default: "Configure the Database with Enterprise Manager." Optionally, this page allows you to configure alert notifications and daily disk backup area settings.
Note: Yon must configure the listener before you can configure Enterprise Manager (as shown earlier).
Q83. Your multitenant container database (CDB) contains a pluggable database, HR_PDB. The default permanent tablespace in HR_PDB is USERDATA. The container database (CDB) is open and you connect RMAN.
You want to issue the following RMAN command:
RMAN > BACKUP TABLESPACE hr_pdb:userdata;
Which task should you perform before issuing the command?
A. Place the root container in ARHCHIVELOG mode.
B. Take the user data tablespace offline.
C. Place the root container in the nomount stage.
D. Ensure that HR_PDB is open.
Q84. On your Oracle Database, you issue the following commands to create indexes:
SQL > CREATE INDEX oe.ord_customer_ix1 ON oe.orders (customer_id, sales_rep_id) INVISIBLE;
SQL> CREATE BITMAP INDEX oe.ord_customer_ix2 ON oe.orders (customer_id, sales_rep_id);
Which two statements are true?
A. Only the ORD_CUSTOMER_IX1 index created.
B. Both the indexes are updated when a row is inserted, updated, or deleted in the ORDERS table.
C. Both the indexes are created: however, only ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX1 is used by the optimizer for queries on the ORDERS table.
D. The ORD_CUSTOMER_IX1 index is not used by the optimizer even when the OPTIMIZER_USE_INVISIBLE_INDEXES parameters is set to true.
E. Both the indexes are created and used by the optimizer for queries on the ORDERS table.
F. Both the indexes are created: however, only ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX2 is used by the optimizer for queries on the ORDERS table.
Explanation: Not A: Both indexes are created fine.
B: The invisible index ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX1 and the bitmap index are both updated by DML operations on the Orders table.
F: Since ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX1 is invisible only ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX2 is used by the query optimizer.
Not C,Not D,Not E:
* ord_customer_ix1 is an invisible index and is therefore not used by the optimizer.
* VISIBLE | INVISIBLE Use this clause to specify whether the index is visible or invisible to the optimizer. An invisible index is maintained by DML operations, but it is not be used by the optimizer during queries unless you explicitly set the parameter OPTIMIZER_USE_INVISIBLE_INDEXES to TRUE at the session or system level.
Note: Specify BITMAP to indicate that index is to be created with a bitmap for each distinct key, rather than indexing each row separately. Bitmap indexes store the rowids associated with a key value as a bitmap. Each bit in the bitmap corresponds to a possible rowid. If the bit is set, then it means that the row with the corresponding rowid contains the key value. The internal representation of bitmaps is best suited for applications with low levels of concurrent transactions, such as data warehousing.
Q85. Which two partitioned table maintenance operations support asynchronous Global Index Maintenance in Oracle database 12c?
A. ALTER TABLE SPLIT PARTITION
B. ALTER TABLE MERGE PARTITION
C. ALTER TABLE TRUNCATE PARTITION
D. ALTER TABLE ADD PARTITION
E. ALTER TABLE DROP PARTITION
F. ALTER TABLE MOVE PARTITION
Explanation: Asynchronous Global Index Maintenance for DROP and TRUNCATE PARTITION This feature enables global index maintenance to be delayed and decoupled from a DROP and TRUNCATE partition without making a global index unusable. Enhancements include faster DROP and TRUNCATE partition operations and the ability to delay index maintenance to off-peak time.
Reference: Oracle Database VLDB and Partitioning Guide 12c
Refresh 1z0-062 pdf:
Q86. Your database is open and the LISTENER listener running. You stopped the wrong listener LISTENER by issuing the following command:
1snrctl > STOP
What happens to the sessions that are presently connected to the database Instance?
A. They are able to perform only queries.
B. They are not affected and continue to function normally.
C. They are terminated and the active transactions are rolled back.
D. They are not allowed to perform any operations until the listener LISTENER is started.
Explanation: The listener is used when the connection is established. The immediate impact of stopping the listener will be that no new session can be established from a remote host. Existing sessions are not compromised.
Q87. Which two are true concerning a multitenant container database with three pluggable database?
A. All administration tasks must be done to a specific pluggable database.
B. The pluggable databases increase patching time.
C. The pluggable databases reduce administration effort.
D. The pluggable databases are patched together.
E. Pluggable databases are only used for database consolidation.
Explanation: The benefits of Oracle Multitenant are brought by implementing a pure deployment choice. The following list calls out the most compelling examples.
* High consolidation density. (E) The many pluggable databases in a single multitenant container database share its memory and background processes, letting you operate many more pluggable databases on a particular platform than you can single databases that use the old architecture. This is the same benefit that schema-based consolidation brings.
* Rapid provisioning and cloning using SQL.
* New paradigms for rapid patching and upgrades. (D, not B) The investment of time and effort to patch one multitenant container database results in patching all of its many pluggable databases. To patch a single pluggable database, you simply unplug/plug to a multitenant container database at a different Oracle Database software version.
* (C, not A) Manage many databases as one. By consolidating existing databases as pluggable databases, administrators can manage many databases as one. For example, tasks like backup and disaster recovery are performed at the multitenant container database level.
* Dynamic between pluggable database resource management. In Oracle Database 12c, Resource Manager is extended with specific functionality to control the competition for resources between the pluggable databases within a multitenant container database. Note:
* Oracle Multitenant is a new option for Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition that helps customers reduce IT costs by simplifying consolidation, provisioning, upgrades, and more. It is supported by a new architecture that allows a multitenant container database to hold many pluggable databases. And it fully complements other options, including Oracle Real Application Clusters and Oracle Active Data Guard. An existing database can be simply adopted, with no change, as a pluggable database; and no changes are needed in the other tiers of the application.
Reference: 12c Oracle Multitenant
Q88. Your database supports a DSS workload that involves the execution of complex queries: Currently, the library cache contains the ideal workload for analysis. You want to analyze some of the queries for an application that are cached in the library cache.
What must you do to receive recommendations about the efficient use of indexes and materialized views to improve query performance?
A. Create a SQL Tuning Set (STS) that contains the queries cached in the library cache and run the SQL Tuning Advisor (STA) on the workload captured in the STS.
B. Run the Automatic Workload Repository Monitor (ADDM).
C. Create an STS that contains the queries cached in the library cache and run the SQL Performance Analyzer (SPA) on the workload captured in the STS.
D. Create an STS that contains the queries cached in the library cache and run the SQL Access Advisor on the workload captured in the STS.
Explanation: * SQL Access Advisor is primarily responsible for making schema modification recommendations, such as adding or dropping indexes and materialized views. SQL Tuning Advisor makes other types of recommendations, such as creating SQL profiles and restructuring SQL statements.
* The query optimizer can also help you tune SQL statements. By using SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor, you can invoke the query optimizer in advisory mode to examine a SQL statement or set of statements and determine how to improve their efficiency. SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor can make various recommendations, such as creating SQL profiles, restructuring SQL statements, creating additional indexes or materialized views, and refreshing optimizer statistics.
* Decision support system (DSS) workload
* The library cache is a shared pool memory structure that stores executable SQL and PL/SQL code. This cache contains the shared SQL and PL/SQL areas and control structures such as locks and library cache handles.
Reference: Tuning SQL Statements
Q89. Which two statements are true about the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)? (Choose two.)
A. The ADDM requires at least four AWR snapshots for analysis
B. The ADDM runs after each AWR snapshot is collected automatically by MMON
C. The results of the ADDM analysis are stored in the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)
D. The ADDM analysis provides only diagnostics information but does not provide recommendations
E. The ADDM calls other advisors if required, but does not provide recommendations about the advisors
Q90. You are planning the creation of a new multitenant container database (CDB) and want to store the ROOT and SEED container data files in separate directories.
You plan to create the database using SQL statements.
Which three techniques can you use to achieve this?
A. Use Oracle Managed Files (OMF).
B. Specify the SEED FILE_NAME_CONVERT clause.
C. Specify the PDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERT initialization parameter.
D. Specify the DB_FILE_NAMECONVERT initialization parameter.
E. Specify all files in the CREATE DATABASE statement without using Oracle managed Files (OMF).
Explanation: You must specify the names and locations of the seed's files in one of the following ways:
* (A) Oracle Managed Files
* (B) The SEED FILE_NAME_CONVERT Clause
* (C) The PDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERT Initialization Parameter