Actualtests 1Z0-134 Questions are updated and all 1Z0-134 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1Z0-134 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1Z0-134 exam without a problem. We have Avant-garde Oracle 1Z0-134 dumps study guide. PASSED 1Z0-134 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 1Z0-134 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Even though your company has a thorough procedure for testing applications in a pre-production environment prior to production deployment, you have decided to conduct additional testing of a particular application after it is deployed. You choose to deploy the application in administration mode.
Which three statements are true? (Choose three.)
- A. The application deployment must use the –redeploy option using a unique version string.
- B. You must configure an administration port for the entire domain, or an administration channel for the targeted server.
- C. The application must first be distributed to the targeted server prior to starting it in administration mode.
- D. The application cannot have any dependencies on any shared Java EE libraries.
- E. After testing, the application can be dynamically transitioned to start accepting all client request
B: Distributing an application copies deployment files to target servers and places the application in a prepared state. You can then start the application in Administration mode, which restricts access to the application to a configured Administration channel so you can perform final testing without opening the application to external client connections or disrupting connected clients.
C: Distributing an application prepares it for deployment by copying its deployment files to all target servers and validating it. After you distribute an application, you can start it in Administration mode, which restricts access to the application to a configured Administration channel and allows you to distribute the application to a production environment (or distribute a new version of an application) without opening the application to external client connections. E: While in Administration mode, you can connect to an application only via a configured Administration channel. This allows you to perform final (“sanity”) checking of the application directly in the production environment without disrupting clients. After performing final testing, you can either undeploy the application to make further changes, or
start the application to make it generally available to clients. References:
NEW QUESTION 2
In your production environment, you have deployed an application that is accessing a registered Java EE shared library as well as an application deployment plan. In addition, both the library and the application annotations for some of their configuration properties. You are attempting to understand the current state of the properties that have been used in this deployment.
From greatest to least, what is the correct order of precedence that is used by WebLogic Server when applying configuration properties during deployment? (Choose the best
- A. Deployment Plan, Application descriptors, Library descriptors, Application annotations, Library annotations
- B. Deployment Plan, Application annotations, Library annotations, Application descriptors, Library descriptors
- C. Deployment Plan, Library descriptors, Application descriptors, Library annotations, Application annotations
- D. Deployment Plan, Application descriptors, Application annotations, Library descriptors, Library annotations
- E. Deployment Plan, Library descriptors, Library annotations, Application descriptors, Application annotations
The elements of the Enterprise application's descriptor itself have precedence over all elements in the library descriptors. The deployment descriptor can still override values defined in the annotation.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are asked to configure Node Manager for your production environment. You are considering whether to use the Java version or the script-based version of Node Manager.
Which statement correctly describes the difference between the two versions?
- A. If you are installing WebLogic Server on a Windows system, you must use the Java version of Node Manager.
- B. The script-based version of Node Manager can be used in conjunction with inetd on supported UNIX systems.
- C. The script-based version of Node Manager requires a larger footprint than the Java version.
- D. When Node Manager is used for consensus leasing, you may see faster performance with the script-based version.
Java-based Node Manager runs within a Java Virtual Machine (JVM) process. It is recommended that you run it as a Windows service on Windows platforms and as an operating system service on UNIX platforms.
For UNIX and Linux systems, WebLogic Server provides a script-based version of Node Manager.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two automatic migration scenarios require node manager for all migratable services? (Choose two.)
- A. Consensus leasing
- B. Database leasing with no pre and post migration scripts
- C. Database leasing with pre and post migration scripts
- D. Synchronous leasing
When using automatic service migration, the Node Manager is required to get health monitoring information about the member servers involved, as follows:
* Consensus leasing – Node Manager must be running on every machine hosting managed servers within the cluster.
* Database leasing – Node Manager must be running on every machine hosting managed servers within the cluster only if pre/post-migration scripts are defined. If pre/post-migrations are not defined, then Node manager is not required. References:
NEW QUESTION 5
You are analyzing the JMSDeliveryMode header field for all the messages for all the queues deployed to your JMSServer.
Which two values do you expect to find for this header? (Choose two.)
- A. PERSISTENT
- B. NON_PERSISTENT
- C. TRANSIENT
- D. PERMANENT
- E. MULTIMODE
- F. EXACTLY_ONCE
JMSDeliveryMode specifies PERSISTENT or NON_PERSISTENT messaging. References:
NEW QUESTION 6
We find the JMSRedelivered header set for a particular message on the receiver. In which two scenarios is this expected to happen? (Choose two.)
- A. The application has already received the message, but did not acknowledge it.
- B. The session’s recover() method was called to restart the session beginning after the last acknowledged message.
- C. The sender calls the redeliver() method for the message.
- D. The sending application crashes after sending the messag
A: The JMSRedelivered property specifies a flag set when a message is redelivered because no acknowledge was received. This flag is of interest to a receiving application.
If set, the flag indicates that JMS may have delivered the message previously because one of the following is true:
* The application has already received the message, but did not acknowledge it.
* The session's recover() method was called to restart the session beginning after the last acknowledged message.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are tasked with doing a rolling upgrade of a production domain that will minimize user interruptions. What are two characteristics of a rolling upgrade? (Choose two.)
- A. Configuration changes can be made during the Rolling Update process.
- B. A major upgrade, for example 11g to 12c, can be accomplished with a Rolling Update.
- C. The machines can be upgraded in any order.
- D. The machine hosting the Administration Server must be upgraded first.
- E. Avoid configuration changes until all the servers in the domain have been upgrade
D: The rolling upgrade process includes stopping the Administration Server, installing the upgrade, restarting the Administration Server, and then doing the same for each Managed Server in the cluster.
E: You should not make configuration changes during the upgrade process until all the servers in the cluster have been upgraded. This is especially true for new configuration options.
Note: Rolling Upgrade is the process of upgrading a running WebLogic Server cluster with a patch, maintenance pack, or minor release without shutting down the entire cluster or domain. During the rolling upgrade of a cluster, each server in the cluster is individually upgraded and restarted while the other servers in the cluster continue to host your application.
NEW QUESTION 8
You manage an application that uses SAML tokens from a trusted voucher to provide single sign-on for virtual clients of your WebLogic domain. Your domain uses an identity assertion provider to manage this authentication.
Clients are failing to authenticate. Client return codes and server log files do not include any useful information that can he used to discern where the issue lies.
What do you do to determine the problem?
- A. Configure SAML and provider debugging, perform a test client request, and analyze the server logs for errors.
- B. Inspect network packets to examine token data because, for security purposes, the server does not provide detailed information.
- C. Configure the security debug log, perform a test client request, and analyze the log for errors.
- D. Reorder the SAML identity asserter provider to determine if the problem is related to virtual user
You can enable debug scopes or attributes by passing them as options in the command that starts WebLogic Server. You can configure SAML debugging either through command line options by using the WebLogic Server Administration Console.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true about the role of cluster master in whole server migration? (Choose two.)
- A. There is exactly one cluster master in the cluster at a given point of time.
- B. The cluster master must host all the pinned services in the cluster.
- C. Any managed server in the cluster can serve as the cluster master.
- D. A cluster master must always be different from a singleton master.
- E. The cluster master must always be started with the node manage
One server instance in a cluster that contains migratable servers acts as the cluster master and orchestrates the process of automatic server migration, in the event of failure.
Any Managed Server in a cluster can serve as the cluster master, whether it hosts pinned services or not.
Note: Any server instance in the cluster can serve as the cluster master. When you start a
cluster that contains migratable servers, the first server to join the cluster becomes the cluster master and starts up the cluster manager service. If a cluster does not include at least one migratable server, it does not require a cluster master, and the cluster master service does not start up.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are monitoring a WebLogic JDBC data source and have decided to drop some connections because an earlier peak usage condition has now ended. In addition, this data source has not been enabled for automatic shrinking.
What will occur once you execute the shrink() method on that JDBCDataSourceRuntimeMBean?
- A. The number of connections in the pool will be reduced to the greater of either the current number of connections in use or to the minCapacity property setting.
- B. The number of connections in the pool will be reduced to the current number of connections in use regardless of the minCapacity property setting.
- C. The number of connections in the pool will be reduced to the minCapacity property setting regardless of the current number of connections in use.
- D. The number of unused connections in the pool will be reduced by hal
When you shrink a data source, WebLogic Server reduces the number of connections in the pool to the greater of either the initial capacity or the number of connections currently in use.
NEW QUESTION 11
The image below depicts a high-level diagram of configuration auditing within WebLogic Server. When Administrators make configuration changes to the WebLogic Server domain, those changes are sent to the audit provider for logging.
What task must be performed in order to make configuration audit messages in the log meaningful to an observer?
- A. Define unique users for all administrators.
- B. Configure a persistent store for log messages.
- C. Configure the CONFIG severity level.
- D. Define the audit message listener for audit messages.
You can configure the Administration Server to emit a log message when a user changes the configuration or invokes management operations on any resource within a domain. For example, if a user disables SSL on a Managed Server in a domain, the Administration Server emits a log message. These messages provide an audit trail of changes within a domain's configuration. You can then create and use a JMX listener and filter that respond to configuration auditing messages.
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the domain diagram:
Assume all servers are running and you have an online WLST session connected to the administration server.
Select two code options that would set the variable x as a reference to the machine02 configuration MBean. (Choose two.)
- A. cd(‘/Machines/machine02’)x = cmo
- B. x = getMBean(“/Machines/machine02”)
- C. x = cmo.getRef(‘/Machines/machine02’)
- D. getRef(“/Machines/machine02”)x = cmo.currentObj()
- E. cmo.getMBean(‘/Machines/machine02’)x = cmo.currObj()
- F. cd(‘/Machines/machine02’)x = getRef(cmo)
- G. x = getConfiguration(‘/Machines/machine02’)
A: WLST online provides a variable, cmo, that represents the current management object. Example: wls:/mydomain/serverConfig/Servers/myserver/Log/myserver> cmo[MBeanServerInvocationHandler]mydomain:Name=myserver,Server=myserver,Type=
B: wls:/mydomain/edit !> bean=getMBean('Servers/myserver/WebServer/myserver') wls:/mydomain/edit !> print bean [MBeanServerInvocationHandler]mydomain:Name=myserver,Type=WebServer,Server=my server
NEW QUESTION 13
You intend to introduce ordering in message processing for your JMS destination by creating a destination key.
Which statement is true about the JMS Destination Key configuration? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. A JMS Destination Key cannot be specified using WLST.
- B. A JMS Destination Key cannot be used to sort messages in a Last In First Out order.
- C. A JMS Destination Key allows a user-defined sort key.
- D. A Destination Key can be applied to the message bod
The WebLogic Server Administration Console enables you to configure, modify, target, and delete destination key resources in a system module.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are implementing leasing functionality within your environment to ensure exclusive ownership of a cluster-wide entity.
Which type of leasing requires that Node Manager is configured and running? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. high-availability database leasing
- B. high-consensus leasing
- C. non-database consensus leasing
- D. high-availability in-memory leasing
Setting Migration Basis to Consensus leasing means that the member servers maintain leasing information in-memory, which removes the requirement of having a high-availability database to use leasing. This version of leasing requires that you use Node Manager to control servers within the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 15
A hardware load-balancer (HWLB) is positioned as the primary entry point into your WebLogic Server domain. Aspects of your application use SSL to protect data on the network from your clients to your domain.
- A. Configure the HWLB to use an SSL hardware accelerator and terminate SSL.
- B. Configure the HWLB to use pass-through SSL, configure an SSL hardware accelerator on WebLogic, and terminate SSL.
- C. Configure the HWLB to delegate SSL handling to the WebLogic Proxy Plug-in and terminate SSL.
- D. Configure the HWLB to use pass through SSL to the WebLogic Server that it connects to, and terminate SS
In most of the architectures, the SSL is terminated at the hardware load balancer for performance reasons and allows the internal traffic to use HTTP for communication.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which are three valid actions of the Post Domain Creation process? (Choose three.)
- A. Import LDAP data from XML files.
- B. Run pack and unpack commands for managed servers on remote machines.
- C. Run any SQL scripts to generate database artifacts.
- D. Use WLST to run the postdomain.py script.
- E. Run the root.sh script.
- F. Assign DNS names to all the hosts.
- G. Run the RCU utility for each hosted applicatio
E: Following installation of your product, you need to run the root.sh script as the root user. The root.sh script detects settings of environment variables and enables you to enter the full path of the local bin directory.
G: RCU is a Fusion Middleware tool which creates database-based repositories. Oracle Data Service Integrator does not have a repository by itself, but it relies on some Fusion Middleware schemas for WebLogic Server and JCF when using a full domain.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two objects can be considered potential clients of a Node Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. an administration server
- B. a WLST session
- C. an HTTP server
- D. any other Node Manager
- E. a remote JMS client
- F. the weblogic.Deployer utility
A Node Manager client can be local or remote to the Node Managers with which it
communicates. You access either version of Node Manager—the Java version or the script-based (SSH) version—from the following clients:
A: an administration server
B: WLST commands and scripts—WLST offline serves as a Node Manager command-line interface that can run in the absence of a running Administration Server.
NEW QUESTION 18
My JMS file store size has grown very large and is using up a significant chunk of the disk. I need to reduce the file size during the maintenance window without impacting any relevant information.
Which utility enables me to do this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. weblogic.store.Compacter
- B. weblogic.store.Admin
- C. weblogic.store.Reducer
- D. weblogic.file.FileUtil
To open the persistent store administration utility from a Java command line, type the following:
> java weblogic.store.Admin
Here is an example of using the compact command to compact the space occupied by a file store in the mystores directory.
> storeadmin->compact -dir c:\mystores -tempdir c:\tmp
NEW QUESTION 19
In order to leverage replication and high availability features of your back-end database, among other benefits, you are configuring a JDBC TLOG store to persist transaction logs.
Since something went wrong during the setup of the TLOG, you are reviewing the configuration considerations for TLOG.
Which two guidelines are true for configuring JDBC TLOG stores? (Choose two.)
- A. Only one JDBC TLOG store can be configured per WebLogic Server.
- B. JDBC TLOG stores should only be configured for RAC databases.
- C. Only globally-scoped (not application-scoped) data sources can be targeted to a JDBC TLOG store.
- D. Multiple WebLogic Servers can share the same JDBC TLOG stor
A: Only one JDBC TLOG store can be configured per WebLogic Server. Conversely, multiple WebLogic Servers can not share a JDBC TLOG store.
C: Only globally-scoped (not application-scoped) data sources can be targeted to a JDBC TLOG store.
NEW QUESTION 20
Review the diagram below. It depicts the following:
Assuming the next request for an HTTP session attribute is a new attribute that is not stored in a near-cache, the client’s session attribute is fetched from the remaining storage-enabled server in cluster 2.
Why is the session attribute retrieved from this other server’s cache? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Coherence*Web stores sessions in a distributed cache on the back end and the request fails over to the new location after partition re-balancing takes place.
- B. Coherence*Web stores sessions in a replicated cache on the back end and the request fails over to the new location automatically.
- C. Coherence*Web stores sessions in a shared disk cache on the back end and Coherence*Web automatically load balances requests.
- D. Coherence*Web stores sessions in a cache that is backed by a database cache loade
- E. The data is fetched from the database and placed into the cache on the new server.
NEW QUESTION 21
Examine the domain diagram:
What is the correct path within the configuration hierarchy to the MBean that contains the log rotation parameters for server04? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. /Servers/server04/Log/server04
- B. /server04/log/rotation
- C. /Cluster01/server04/log
- D. /Machine02/server04/log
- E. /Logs/server04
- F. /TestDomain/server04/log
- G. /server04/log
By default, the rotated files are stored in the same directory where the log file is stored.
The server log file is located on the computer that hosts the server instance. By default, the server log file is located below the server instance's root directory: root-directory\server-name\server-name.log. https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28280_01/web.1111/e13739/config_logs.htm#WLLOG139
NEW QUESTION 22
As part of a manual migration of JMS-related services, you just configured a custom file store and targeted it to the same migratable target as the JMS server.
Which two statements pertain to the successful configuration of this JMS store and the manual migration? (Choose two.)
- A. The custom store could be made available to a backup server target with pre-rnigration/post-migration scripts.
- B. The custom store should not be targeted to the same migratable target as the migratable service.
- C. All the candidate servers in the migratable target should have access to this custom store.
- D. The JMS server that is using the default file store should be migrated to a migratable targe
For persistent messaging, you must configure a custom persistent store that is targeted to the same migratable target as the JMS service. Unless you are using pre/post migration scripts to move the store data across migrated servers, the custom store must be configured such that all the candidate servers in the migratable target have access to it.
NEW QUESTION 23
What does the WLST command pwd() do?
- A. Displays the current location in the configuration or runtime bean hierarchy.
- B. Displays the location in the file system where the current WLST session was launched.
- C. Initiates an operation to change the current WLST user’s password.
- D. Prints the name of the current domain.
- E. Prints the name of the current serve
The pwd command displays the current location in the configuration or runtime bean hierarchy.
This command is useful when you have turned off the prompt display of the path information using the prompt command. References:
NEW QUESTION 24
You have a multithreaded application that looks up the WebLoqic JMS ConnectionFactory object from the JNDI tree. Which statement is correct in this scenario? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. It is not permitte
- B. A multithreaded application cannot access the ConnectionFactory object.
- C. The access to ConnectionFactory object MUST be synchronized.
- D. The ConnectionFactory object can be referenced in a multithreaded application without any special considerations.
- E. Multiple threads trying to use the ConnectionFactory object simultaneously will throw an exception.
- F. In a multithreaded scenario, connection objects cannot be safely created from the ConnectionFactor
A connection factory supports concurrent use, enabling multiple threads to access the object simultaneously.
A session and its message producers and consumers can only be accessed by one thread at a time (i.e. the access must be synchronized). Their behavior is undefined if multiple threads access them simultaneously.
NEW QUESTION 25
You have enabled JMS Diagnostic Logging and are analyzing JMS Message delivery and acknowledgment using the generated log entries. For this purpose, you are tracking individual message IDs.
What is the default format of the message ID that you would expect to see in the log? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Hexadecimal (e.g., 0xCAE987A401)
- B. Numeric (e.g., 9018199222001)
- C. Floating Point (e.g., 10029920902.10111)
- D. Doubly dot delimited (e.g., 683871.11228587923566.0)
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-134 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared 1Z0-134 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1Z0-134/ (80 Q&As Dumps)