It is impossible to pass Oracle 1Z0-345 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Testking soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1Z0-345 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Refresh Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
NEW QUESTION 1
You are working on a project where you need to develop a rule to calculate the currency attribute “the person’s total monthly school cost”. This attribute is calculated as follows: (1) Add “the annual cost of the tuition” and “the annual cost of lodging”. (2) Subtract “the total annual scholarship amount” from the attributes previously summed. (3) Divide the result by 12.
How should you achieve this?
- A. the person’s total monthly school cost = Sum((the annual cost of the tuition + the annual cost of lodging), Subtract(the total annual scholarship amount) /12
- B. the person’s total monthly school cost = Sum(( the annual cost of the tuition, the annual cost of lodging) – the total annual scholarship amount)) /12
- C. the person’s total monthly school cost = Sum(( the annual cost of the tuition, the annual cost of lodging) – the total annual scholarship amount))Div12
- D. the person’s total monthly school cost = Sum(( the annual cost of the tuition + the annual cost of lodging), Subtract(the total annual scholarship amount)) /12
- E. the person’s total monthly school cost = (( the annual cost of the tuition + the annual cost of lodging) – the total annual scholarship amount) /12
NEW QUESTION 2
Which attribute in the rules was the silent (always) explanation option applied to?
- A. the applicant has at least the minimum required number of exam points
- B. the applicant’s number of exam points
- C. the applicant satisfies the financial criteria
- D. the applicant satisfies the educational criteria
- E. the applicant’s yearly earnings in USD
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two use cases are suitable for Policy Automation?
- A. routing incidents and tasks to appropriate team members
- B. managing the security of customer data in another application
- C. creating a repository for storing and cataloging policy manuals
- D. discovering new policy rules through self-learning predictive analytics on previously collected data
- E. providing interactive advice on who may be eligible for a product or benefit
- F. creating an online calculator to determine the amount of a discount or subsidy
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true regarding the use of logical connectors in rules?
- A. A rule may use both “and” and “or” connectors to link conditions for the same conclusion.
- B. If a Boolean conclusion uses three conditions joined by “and” connectors, the conclusion is true if at least one condition is satisfied.
- C. The “and” connector may be used at multiple condition levels within the same rule.
- D. The “or” connector increases the number of conditions that must be met for a conclusion to be satisfied.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three options will result in an error due to incorrect use of grouping operators?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
- F. Option F
NEW QUESTION 6
You have removed an entity instance in the Debugger using the Delete instance option shown. You also want to delete the single entity instance belonging to the relationship “the brands” using the same method.
Why can’t you do this?
- A. At least one entity instance of the relationship “the brands” must be retained.
- B. The entity instance is inferred, and can only be deleted using the Decision tab in the Debugger.
- C. The entity instance is inferred, and can only be deleted by modifying the rules or attribute values which caused it to be created.
- D. The entity instance can only be removed using the Interview tab in the Debugger.
NEW QUESTION 7
You wrote this rule:
You test this rule in the Debugger and set X to 0.51, Y to 2, and Z to 0. What is the total?
- A. 2.51
- B. 0.51
- C. 3
- D. 0.5
- E. 1
- F. 0.6
- G. 2
NEW QUESTION 8
An inclusion has had certain assets overridden in the destination project. What happens when the inclusion is updated?
- A. Changes in the destination project are overridden to match the updated inclusion.
- B. Changes made in the destination project are left unchanged, but all other inclusion updates are applied.
- C. An error occurs.
- D. The policy modeler has the choice whether to accept or reject the change.
NEW QUESTION 9
You configured an interview to resume from a saved checkpoint, and are getting a SessionResumeError. What are the three reasons for this?
- A. The format for the resume session URL is invalid.
- B. Screens have been deleted, so the interview cannot be resumed.
- C. The policy data model has changed such that the data cannot be loaded.
- D. The GetCheckpoint web service is unavailable.
- E. The interview is completed so it cannot be resumed.
NEW QUESTION 10
A student admissions system must capture multiple study preferences for a prospective student. Each preference includes a preferred campus. If the student is electing to study at the Sydney campus, then the student should be asked accommodation questions.
Which condition should you use to conclude that “the student should be asked the accommodation questions”?
- A. Exists (the preferences, the preference’s campus) = “Sydney”
- B. ValueAt (the preferences, the preference’s campus = “Sydney”)
- C. InstanceCount (the preferences, the preference’s campus) = “Sydney”
- D. Exists (the preferences, the preference’s campus = “Sydney”)
- E. InstanceEquals (the preferences, the preference’s campus) = “Sydney”
NEW QUESTION 11
The policy model you are creating will be used by developers to automate decisions by calling the OPA Determinations API Assess Service.
Which elements of the project data model must be given names?
- A. attributes, entities, and relationships only
- B. attributes, entities, relationships, screens, and forms only
- C. attributes and relationships only
- D. attributes, entities, and screens only
- E. attributes and entities only
- F. attributes only
- G. attributes, entities, relationships, and screens only
NEW QUESTION 12
You have deployed a policy model written in English and want to deploy it in Spanish, so that both the English and Spanish versions are available to end users.
Which two steps are required?
- A. Redeploy the interview but give it a new URL in the Deployment dialog box.
- B. Write screens in Spanish.
- C. Add a translation file.
- D. Redeploy the interview using the original URL.
- E. Write rules in Spanish.
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to implement rules for a mapping table to determine “the region of the applicant” and “the applicant is from an English-speaking country” based on “the country of the applicant”. You decide to implement it as a rule table in Excel. You defined three Legend Keys on your Declarations tab, one called Region, one called Country and one called English Speaking. You want to use the legend test in your rule table.
What text should you enter in the top-left cell of your rule table that is in OPM – Condition Heading style?
- A. Country
- B. Region
- C. the applicant is from an English-speaking country
- D. English Speaking
- E. Condition
- F. the region of the applicant = Region
- G. the country of the applicant = Country
- H. the country of the applicant is English speaking
- I. the country of the applicant
NEW QUESTION 14
You created an entity called “the person”. You have written the following rule:
You test your rules in the Debugger with three entity instances of the person:
- Jane is not homeless; Jane’s score is 3.
- Bill is homeless; Bill’s score is 1.
- Angela is not homeless; Angela’s score is 2.
What is the total score of all the persons who are eligible?
- A. Zero
- B. Two
- C. Four
- D. One
- E. Five
- F. Six
- G. Three
NEW QUESTION 15
You have a source material for your policy model that reads as follows:
“Only families who meet the minimum work and education requirement are eligible for the competitiveness credit. A family meets the work and education requirement if all of its members are either gainfully employed or enrolled in a full-time study program. Families in which a member does not meet the requirement but is actively searching for a job can apply for a waiver”.
Which statement describes the entity structure that your policy model should have?
- A. The rules will infer the necessary entities by using automatic data types.
- B. Create an entity for “the family member” an entity for “the family”, and an entity for “the minimum work and education requirement”.
- C. Create an entity for “the family member” and use the global entity.
- D. Create an entity for “the family member” and an entity for “the family”.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two operators must you use in a procedural rule to enforce collection of all entity-level data for all entity instances?
- A. For
- B. ExistsScope
- C. ForAll
- D. Exists
- E. InstanceCount
- F. Known
NEW QUESTION 17
You are working in a policy model in which the entity “the parent” has a one-to-many relationship (“the parent’s children”) with the entity “the child”. You need to develop a rule that proves the attribute “the parent has put all of the kids to bed”, based on the attribute “the child is in bed”.
Which is the correct rule?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 18
You are about to begin a Policy Automation project.
Which two aspects of this project are reasons to use Collaboration?
- A. The project will require sharing rules across multiple policy models.
- B. Communications with the client and policy experts will be frequent.
- C. The project will involve highly complex source policy that is sometimes subject to interpretation.
- D. More than one policy modeler will be working simultaneously on the project.
- E. The policy model will handle large amounts of data after it is deployed into production.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three statements are correct about explanations and audit reports?
- A. Explanations can only be added to the final screen in an interview.
- B. Explanations can be saved, audit reports cannot.
- C. Explanations are automatically saved to a data source when one is available.
- D. Audit reports are automatically saved to a data source when one is available.
- E. Explanations can be shown in a Form, audit reports cannot.
- F. Explanations can be shown on an interview screen, audit reports cannot.
- G. Silent and Invisible tags control the information that is shown in an explanation, not in an audit report.
NEW QUESTION 20
What are three typical benefits of modeling business rules isomorphically (in a way that matches the source material) in Oracle Policy Automation?
- A. ability to automatically create rules from source documents
- B. decision reports that match the structure of source material
- C. easier verification that the business rules match the source documents
- D. no need to create custom interview screen
- E. direct access to object models in code
- F. reduced development and maintenance effort
- G. greater execution speed
NEW QUESTION 21
the combined weight of the box and pallet must not exceed 200 kilograms
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 22
Which five functions can a user with the single role of Hub Administrator access?
- A. deploying a project snapshot
- B. disabling another user’s account
- C. changing web service API access
- D. deactivating a deployed project
- E. changing their own password
- F. creating a web service connection
- G. downloading Oracle Policy Modeling
- H. adding a project to a repository
NEW QUESTION 23
Which three rules will fail validation?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 24
You created a policy model and now want to deploy the current project to the Hub. You also want to restrict the interview so that it cannot be utilized anonymously by end users.
Which two steps are required to accomplish these two goals?
- A. Through Policy Modeling, click Deploy Snapshot and enter your credentials to deploy your project.
- B. Through Policy Modeling, click Mapping Settings and configure which group should be able to access the interview.
- C. Through the Hub, click Deploy New Project and navigate to your project to deploy your project.
- D. Through the Hub, click Access Settings and configure which group should be able to access the interview.
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-345 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM prep-labs.com 1Z0-345 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1Z0-345/ (80 Q&As Dumps)