Cause all that matters here is passing the Oracle 1Z0-819 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 1Z0-819 Java SE 11 Developer exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Actualtests 1Z0-819 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Oracle 1Z0-819 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Consider this method declaration:
A) “SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION “ + user
B) “SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION “ + stmt.enquoteIdentifier(user) Is A or B the correct replacement for <EXPRESSION> and why?
- A. A, because it sends exactly the value of user provided by the calling code.
- B. B, because enquoting values provided by the calling code prevents SQL injection.
- C. A and B are functionally equivalent.
- D. A, because it is unnecessary to enclose identifiers in quotes.
- E. B, because all values provided by the calling code should be enquoted.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are working on a functional bug in a tool used by your development organization. In your investigation, you find that the tool is executed with a security policy file containing this grant.
What action should you take?
- A. Nothing, because it is an internal tool and not exposed to the public.
- B. Remove the grant because it is excessive.
- C. Nothing, because it is not related to the bug you are investigating.
- D. File a security bug against the tool referencing the excessive permission granted.
- E. Nothing, because listing just the required permissions would be an ongoing maintenance challenge.
NEW QUESTION 3
What must you do so that the code prints 4?
- A. Remove the parameter from wheels method in line 3.
- B. Add @Override annotation in line 2.
- C. Replace the code in line 2 with Car ob = new Car();
- D. Remove abstract keyword in line 1.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two lines of code when inserted in line 1 correctly modifies instance variables? (Choose two.)
- A. setCCount(c) = cCount;
- B. tCount = tCount;
- C. setGCount(g);
- D. cCount = setCCount(c);
- E. aCount = a;
NEW QUESTION 5
Which describes a characteristic of setting up the Java development environment?
- A. Setting up the Java development environment requires that you also install the JRE.
- B. The Java development environment is set up for all operating systems by default.
- C. You set up the Java development environment for a specific operating system when you install the JDK.
- D. Setting up the Java development environment occurs when you install an IDE before the JDK.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three are true? (Choose three.)
- A. b1.foo(c) prints Bonjour le monde!
- B. f1.foo(c) prints Hello world!
- C. f1.foo(c) prints Olá Mundo!
- D. b1.foo(c) prints Hello world!
- E. f2.foo(c) prints Olá Mundo!
- F. b1.foo(c) prints Olá Mundo!
- G. f2.foo(c) prints Bonjour le monde!
- H. f2.foo(c) prints Hello world!
- I. f1.foo(c) prints Bonjour le monde!
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the result?
- A. An exception is thrown at runtim
- B. 42=(x+y)=42
- C. 42=(x+y)=6
- D. 6=(x+y)=42
- E. 6=(x+y)=6
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements correctly describe capabilities of interfaces and abstract classes? (Choose two.)
- A. Interfaces cannot have protected methods but abstract classes can.
- B. Both interfaces and abstract classes can have final methods.
- C. Interfaces cannot have instance fields but abstract classes can.
- D. Interfaces cannot have static methods but abstract classes can.
- E. Interfaces cannot have methods with bodies but abstract classes can.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three are correct? (Choose three.)
- A. b1.foo(li) prints Hello world!
- B. f1.foo(li) prints Bonjour le monde!
- C. f1.foo(li) prints Hello world!
- D. f1.foo(li) prints Hola Mundo!
- E. b1.foo(li) prints Bonjour le monde!
- F. f2.foo(li) prints Hola Mundo!
- G. f2.foo(li) prints Bonjour le monde!
- H. b1.foo(li) prints Hola Mundo!
- I. f2.foo(li) prints Hello world!
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the result?
- A. watermelonorangelemongrapeapricotapple
- B. nothing
- C. appleapricotgrapelemonorangewatermelon
- D. appleorangegrapelemonapricotwatermelon
NEW QUESTION 11
Assume the file on path does not exist. What is the result?
- A. The compilation fails.
- B. /u01/work/filestore.txt is not deleted.
- C. Exception
- D. /u01/work/filestore.txt is deleted.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the result?
- A. Map: 0 Keys: 0 Values: 0
- B. The compilation fails.
- C. Map: 4 Keys: 4 Values: 4
- D. Map: 4 Keys: 0 Values: 0
- E. Map: 0 Keys: 4 Values: 4
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two are successful examples of autoboxing? (Choose two.)
- A. String a = “A”;
- B. Integer e = 5;
- C. Float g = Float.valueOf(null);
- D. Double d = 4;
- E. Long c = 23L;
- F. Float f = 6.0;
NEW QUESTION 14
Which interface in the java.util.function package will return a void return type?
- A. Supplier
- B. Predicate
- C. Function
- D. Consumer
NEW QUESTION 15
Which describes an aspect of Java that contributes to high performance?
- A. Java prioritizes garbage collection.
- B. Java has a library of built-in functions that can be used to enable pipeline burst execution.
- C. Java monitors and optimizes code that is frequently executed.
- D. Java automatically parallelizes code execution.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is a proper JDBC URL?
- A. jdbe.mysql.com://localhost:3306/database
- B. http://localhost.mysql.com:3306/database
- C. http://localhostmysql.jdbc:3306/database
- D. jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/database
NEW QUESTION 17
Assuming that this code compiles correctly, which three statements are true? (Choose three.)
- A. B cannot be abstract.
- B. B is a subtype of A.
- C. A cannot be abstract.
- D. A cannot be final.
- E. B cannot be final.
- F. A is a subtype of B.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement about access modifiers is correct?
- A. An instance variable can be declared with the static modifier.
- B. A local variable can be declared with the final modifier.
- C. An abstract method can be declared with the private modifier.
- D. An inner class cannot be declared with the public modifier.
- E. An interface can be declared with the protected modifier.
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-819 Exam with 175 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com 1Z0-819 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/1Z0-819-dumps/ (175 New Questions)