Examcollection 1y0-340 Questions are updated and all 1y0-340 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1y0-340 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1y0-340 exam without a problem. We have Regenerate Citrix 1y0-340 dumps study guide. PASSED 1y0-340 First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
When the NetScaler marks a client connection as “non-trackable”, the default behavior of the NetScaler without making any change to the HTTP Profile is to . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. proxy the connection to the target.
- B. proxy the connection to the client.
- C. track the connection.
- D. drop the connection.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two security checks invoke sessionization? (Choose two.)
- A. CSRF Form Tagging
- B. Field Formats
- C. Form Field Consistency
- D. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has deployed Front-end Optimization on NetScaler. Below is the snippet of the content before and after optimization.
Which optimization technique has been applied to the content?
- A. CSS Minify
- B. CSS Combine
- C. CSS Move to Head Tag
- D. CSS Make Inline
NEW QUESTION 4
A Citrix Engineer executed the below commands on the NetScaler command-line interface (CLI): add stream selector cacheStreamSelector http.req.url
add ns limitidentifier cacheRateLimitIdentifier –threshold 5 –timeSlice 2000 –selectorName cacheStreamSelector
add cache policy cacheRateLimitPolicy –rule “http.req.method.eq(get) && sys.check_limit (\ “cacheRateLimitIdentifier\”)” –action cache
bind cache global cacheRateLimitPolicy- priority 10 What will be the effect of executing these commands?
- A. NetScaler will cache a response if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 milliseconds.
- B. NetScaler will cache a request if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 seconds.
- C. NetScaler will NOT cache a request if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 milliseconds.
- D. NetScaler will cache a response if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 seconds.
NEW QUESTION 5
A Citrix Engineer needs to protect a website that contains sensitive data such as employee ID numbers and customer ID numbers.
Which security check can the engineer implement to protect the sensitive data?
- A. Content-type
- B. Safe Object Check
- C. Field Formats
- D. CSRF Form tagging
The Safe Object check provides user-configurable protection for sensitive business information, such as customer numbers, order numbers, and country-specific or region-specific telephone numbers or postal codes.
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured Security Insight on NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) with Firmware version 22.214.171.124 to monitor the Application Firewall.
The NetScaler ADC is running version 126.96.36.199 using Enterprise License with Application Firewall only License. However, after enabling Security insight, the engineer is NOT able to see any data under security insight.
What is causing this issue?
- A. NetScaler should have a Standard License.
- B. The NMAS version should be higher or equivalent to the NetScaler version.
- C. NetScaler should have a Platinum license.
- D. NMAS should be on Platinum license.
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has deployed four NetScaler MPXs with the following network configuration:
-Management traffic is on VLAN 5 (NSIP).
-Application and server traffic is on VLAN 10 (SNIP).
The engineer added the NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) interface to VLAN 10 to deploy a NMAS High Availability (HA) pair to manage and monitor the applications and virtual servers. After doing so, the engineer is NOT able to see the NetScaler or applications that need to be managed.
How can the engineer resolve the issue?
- A. Configure VLAN 5 as NSVLAN 5
- B. Move the NMAS interface to VLAN 5
- C. Configure VLAN 5 as NSSYNC VLAN
- D. Bind SNIP to VLAN 5
NEW QUESTION 8
A Citrix Engineer needs to migrate the NetScaler Insight Center virtual appliance to NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS).
Which two actions should be met before migrating the NetScaler Insight Center virtual appliance to NMAS? (Choose two.)
- A. Install NetScaler Insight Center 11.1 Build 47.14 or later.
- B. Install NetScaler MAS License on the NMAS.
- C. Download the NetScaler MAS build to the /var/mps/mps_images.
- D. Remove the NetScaler instances added to the Insight Center.
- E. Migrate the NMAS virtual machine to XenServer.
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to configure the Application Firewall to do a credit card check using the command-line interface (CLI) and configure the profile to obscure the credit card number.
Which parameter will the engineer add in the CLI to encrypt the credit card numbers in the logs?
- A. –creditCardAction BLOCK
- B. -creditCardMaxAllowed
- C. –creditCardXOut ON
- D. –doSecureCreditCardLogging ON
NEW QUESTION 10
Which action can be used to place the rule on the relaxation list without being deployed and ensuring that the rule is NOT learned again?
- A. Skip
- B. Deploy
- C. Delete
- D. Edit& Deploy
NEW QUESTION 11
A Citrix Engineer needs to ensure that infrastructure is PCI DSS compliant. Which two are prerequisite actions for PCI DSS compliance? (Choose two.)
- A. Use only vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters.
- B. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- C. Track and monitor every transaction of the cardholder.
- D. Regularly test security systems and processes.
- E. Ensure that cardholder data is sent unencrypted over public networks.
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured a Denial-of-Service (DoS) protection on the NetScaler and found that client TCP connections are failing. After taking a packet trace, the engineer notices that the first packet was dropped and that the NetScaler terminated the connection due to DoS protection being enabled.
What step can the engineer take to resolve the client connection failure?
- A. Enable the SYN COOKIE mechanism.
- B. Enable Denial-of-Service TCP connections.
- C. Disable the SYN COOKIE mechanism.
- D. Change the services from TCP to HTTP.
NEW QUESTION 13
A Citrix Engineer needs to configure Relaxation Rules using the learned data for SQL Injection. Which setting can the engineer enable in order to avoid false-positive learned rules?
- A. Increase database size for Learned data.
- B. Decrease Minthreshold value to Default in Learning settings.
- C. Increase Minthreshold value in Learning settings.
- D. Remove all unreviewed data from Learning settings.
NEW QUESTION 14
A Citrix Engineer observes the following event in the ns.log:
Aug 3 11:55:58 <local0.info> 10.248.64.10 08/03/2015:15:55:58 GMT ATL0NS01 0-PPE-1: default APPFW APPFW_STARTURL 406856 0: 10.248.13.13 11152-PPE1
LG+hd4LkcYiOyQVWvOTsCtSyiv00001 SPI Disallow illegal URL: https://training.citrix.com/login
Which Application Firewall profile has blocked the URL?
- A. SPI
- B. APPFW_STARTURL
- C. ATL0NS01
- D. SPI Disallow illegal URL
NEW QUESTION 15
The NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) collects inventory from the instance by sending a(n) request. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. AppFlow
- B. NITRO
- C. SNMP
- D. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 16
Which NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) feature will assist the Citrix Engineer in gathering the required data for issues with Endpoint Analysis?
- A. Security Insight
- B. Web Insight
- C. HDX Insight
- D. Gateway Insight
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A hacker accessed the HTML code from a product page and manipulated the HTML code as shown: Original Value: <input type=hidden name=price value=2379.73>
Manipulated Value: <input type=hidden name=price value=9.24>
Which security check can the engineer configure to counter the manipulation?
- A. Content-type
- B. Field Formats
- C. Form Field consistency
- D. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
NEW QUESTION 18
Which security option falls under the Negative Security Model for Citrix Application Firewall?
- A. Start URL
- B. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
- C. Content-type
- D. Signature
NEW QUESTION 19
Which meta-character can be used as a wildcard to match a single character in a given position?
- A. A forward slash (/)
- B. A period (.)
- C. An asterisk (*)
- D. A dollar Sign ($)
NEW QUESTION 20
A website hosts highly dynamic content that is frequently requested in bursts of high user access. Which configuration will reduce traffic to the origin server while optimizing client performance?
- A. –pollEveryTime NO
- B. –expireAtLastByte YES
- C. –flashCache YES
- D. –heurExpiryParam 0
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 1y0-340 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1y0-340/ (New 106 Q&As)