Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-066 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-066 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-066 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-066 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-066 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-066 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You must configure an Oracle Data Guard environment consisting of:
1. A primary database
2 Three Physical Standby Databases
You must meet these requirements:
✑ A designated physical standby database should become the primary database automatically whenever the primary database falls
✑ The chosen protection mode should provide the highest level of protection
possible without violating the other requirement
Which redo transport mode and protection mode would you configure to meet these requirements?
- A. SYNC NOAFFRIM and Maximum Protection
- B. SYNC NOAFFIRM and Maximum Availability
- C. ASYNC and Maximum Performance
- D. SYNC AFFIRM and Maximum Availability
- E. SYNC AFFIRM and Maximum Protection
NEW QUESTION 2
A Data Guard environment has this configuration and these attributes:
1. A primary database
2. A Physical Standby Database named sbdb
3. The configuration is in maximum availability protection mode.
Then sbdb is converted to a snapshot standby database When two statements are true?
- A. Sdbd can still apply redo
- B. The recovery point objective increases
- C. The protection mode is lowered to maximum performance
- D. The recovery time objective increases.
- E. Sbdb can still receive redo
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine this list of possible steps:
1 Raise the compatibility level on both databases
2.Restart SQL Apply on the upgraded logical standby database 3 Start SQL Apply on the old primary database.
4. Perform a Switchover to the logical standby database
5. Upgrade the logical standby database.
6. Upgrade the old primary database.
Which is the minimum number of steps in the correct order, to perform a rolling release upgrade of a data guard environment using an existing logical standby database and to enable the new functionality?
- A. 5,2.4,3,6,1
- B. 1,5,2,4,6,3
- C. 5,2,4,6,3,1
- D. 4,6,5,2,3,1
- E. 5,2,4,1
NEW QUESTION 4
Examine the Data Guard configuration:
DGMGRL > show configuration; Configuration-Animals
Protection Mode MaxPerformance Databases
dogs-Primary database sheep-Snapshot standby database cats-Snapshot standby database
Fast-Start Failover: DISABLED Configuration Status: SUCCESS
You receive an error while attempting to raise the protection mode to Maximum Availability: DGMGDRL> edit configuration set protection mode as max availability;
Error ORA-16627 operation disallowed since no standby databases would remain to support protection mode Failed.
Identify two statements that you can execute, either one of which will enable successful raising of the protection mode to Maximum Availability.
- A. DGMGRL> convert database sheep to physical standby;
- B. DGMGRL> convert database cats to physical standby;
- C. DGMGRL> edit database dogs set property LogXptMode= fastsync;
- D. DGMGRL> edit database sheep set property LogXptMode= fastsync;
- E. DGMGRL> edit database cats set property LogXptMode= sync;
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the Data Guard configuration: DGMGRL> show configuration Configuration -Animals
Protection Mode: MaxAvailability Databases:
dogs- Primary database
sheep- (*) Physical standby database cats- Physical standby database
Fast-Start Failover: ENABLED Configuration Status: SUCCESS
What happens if you issue "switchover" to sheep;" at the DGMGRL prompt?
- A. The switchover succeeds but Dogs need to be reinstated
- B. The switchover succeeds but Fast-Start Failover is suspended.
- C. The switchover succeeds and Cats become the new failover target.
- D. The switchover succeeds and Dogs become the new failover target
- E. it results in an error indicating that a switchover is not allowed.
NEW QUESTION 6
You administer a Data Guard environment with a primary and two physical standby databases.
One of the physical standby databases is used for reporting and is on the same host as the primary database.
The other physical standby database is remote, used for disaster recovery and REDO is routed to it via a far sync instance.
Backups are offloaded to the remote physical standby.
Which three are true concerning the management of archive logs in this Data Guard configuration?
- A. Archive logs on the primary database may be deleted once they are applied on all standby databases.
- B. Archive logs on the primary database may be deleted once they are shipped on all standby databases.
- C. The deletion policy for archive logs on the remote physical standby should be set so that archived logs are deleted once they backed up at least once on the remote physical standby database.
- D. The deletion policy for archive logs on the remote physical standby should be set so that archived logs are deleted once they are applied on all standby databases.
- E. Archive logs on the primary database may be deleted once they are archived locally to disk.
NEW QUESTION 7
A query on the view DBA_LOGSTDBY_UNSUPPORTED on your primary database returns several rows.
As a result of this, you decide that an upgrade may not use logical standby databases Which three are true about upgrading Data Guard environments consisting of one physical
standby database running on a separate host from the primary?
- A. The upgrade requires downtime until the upgrade of the standby is completed.
- B. The broker must be disabled during the upgrade
- C. With manual upgrade, catupgrd.sql can be executed on the primary and standby databases simultaneously.
- D. The upgrade requires downtime until the upgrade of the primary is completed.
- E. The new release of the Oracle Software must be installed on both the primary and standby database hosts
- F. Redo Apply on the standby database must be stopped while the primary database is upgraded.
- G. Fast-Start Failover can be used to protect the primary database during the upgrade.
NEW QUESTION 8
You created a physical standby database PRODSBY1 from the primary database PROD using SQL and RMAN Which two are prerequisites for creating a Data Guard Broker configuration to manage these databases?
- A. The standby database must have supplemental logging enabled.
- B. The primary database must have FORCE LOGGING enabled
- C. The DG_BROKER_START parameter must be set to TRUE for both database instances.
- D. The primary database must have supplemental logging enabled.
- E. A local net service name to enable connectivity to the PRODSBY1 database instance must be defined on the primary database host.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three are benefits of using the Data Guard Broker to manage standby databases?
- A. it simplifies physical standby database creation
- B. It provides an easy failover capability using a single command.
- C. it coordinates database state transitions and updates database properties dynamically.
- D. it automatically changes database properties after the protection mode for a configuration is changed
- E. It provides an easy switchover capability using a single command.
- F. It simplifies logical standby database creation.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three statements are true about Far Sync instances?
- A. The Data Guard Broker must be used to deploy and manage Far Sync instances.
- B. They enable standby database to be configured at remote distances from the primary without impacting performance on the primary.
- C. A primary database can ship redo directly to multiple Far Sync instances.
- D. They use as spfile, a standby controlfile, and standby redo logs.
- E. They work with any protection level.
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine this query and its output:
Which are true?
- A. The observer is not connected to the database on which the query was executed.
- B. Cats is a bystander database.
- C. The observer is connected to the database on which the query was executed.
- D. The observer is currently running on o17.example com
- E. The observer is not running, but should run on o17 example.com.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two are prerequisites for configuring Transaction Guard in a Data Guard environment?
- A. Grant execute permission on the DBMS_APP_CONT package to relevant database schema owners
- B. Create a database service with COMMIT_OUTCOME set to TRUE, and ensure clients use that service to connect to the database instance.
- C. Ensure that connection descriptors for database clients use the failover clause with the COMMIT_OUTCOME parameter set to TRUE
- D. Set INSTANCE_NAME identically on all the Data Guard Configuration databases and modify the local service name on the client to include a CONNECTION_LIST containing all the standby hosts.
- E. Create a database service with COMMIT_OUTCOME set to TRUE and ensure that the service is statically registered with the default listener on the primary host
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two are true about database roles in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration?
- A. a configuration consisting only of a primary and one or more physical standby databases can support a rolling release upgrade.
- B. A Logical Standby Database can be converted to a Snapshot Standby Database.
- C. A Logical Standby Database can cascade redo to a terminal destination
- D. A Snapshot Standby Database can be a fast-start failover target
- E. A Physical Standby Database can be converted into a Logical Standby Database.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two are prerequisites for creating a standby database using Enterprise Manager cloud control?
- A. The primary database must have FORCE LOGGING enabled.
- B. The primary database must be in archive log mode
- C. A backup of the primary database must exist.
- D. The primary host and the proposed standby database host must run the same operating system.
- E. The primary database instance must be started using an SPFILE.
- F. The primary database must have flashback enabled
NEW QUESTION 15
You administer a Data Guard environment consisting of a primary and three physical standby databases.
One physical standby database is used for disaster recovery, one is used for reporting, and one is used as a replica for testing.
The standby database used for testing is occasionally converted into a snapshot standby database and then converted back to a physical standby.
The physical standby database is the only standby that is a mandatory destination The broker configuration operates in MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE mode.
Which ARCHIVELOG DELETION POLICY should be set. so that archive logs generated on the primary database are not deleted before they are consumed appropriately on each of the standby databases, but which allows them to be deleted form the primary as soon as it is safe to do so?
- A. CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO APPLIED ON ALL STANDBY
- B. CONFIGURE ACHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO APPLIED ON STANDBY;
- C. CONFIGURE ACHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO SHIPPED TO ALL STANDBY;
- D. CONFIGURE ACHIVELOG DELETION POUCY TO SHIPPED TO STANDBY,
- E. CONFIGURE ACHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO NONE;
NEW QUESTION 16
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-066 dumps in VCE and PDF From Downloadfreepdf.net, Welcome to Download: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-066-pdf-download.html (New 184 Q&As Version)