Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Oracle 1z0-070 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-070 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 1z0-070 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which type or types of network traffic are transported over the internal InfiniBand interconnect in Exadata Database Machine X5?
- A. IDB protocol traffic, clustered ASM traffic, and clustered database instance traffic
- B. IDB protocol traffic and clustered database instance traffic only
- C. IDB protocol traffic and clustered ASM instance traffic only
- D. Both clustered ASM and clustered database instance traffic only
- E. IDB protocol traffic only
Explanation: Oracle Exadata uses the Intelligent Database protocol (iDB) to transfer data between Database Node and Storage Cell Node.
iDB is used to ship SQL operations down to the Exadata cells for execution and to return query result sets to the database kernel.
NEW QUESTION 2
An important application has been migrated to a database on an X5 Database Machine.
You are examining high-load SQL statements from this application, in an attempt to determine which ones will benefit from the Exadata Smart Scan capability.
Which three access paths always generate “cell single block physical read” or “cell multiblock physical read” requests?
- A. Index fast full scans executed in parallel
- B. Full table scans on heap organized tables executed in parallel
- C. Full table scans on heap organized tables executed serially
- D. Full table scans on index organized tables executed in parallel
- E. Index unique scan access by primary key to heap organized tables executed in parallel
- F. Index unique scan access by primary key to heap organized tables executed serially
NEW QUESTION 3
You are in the process of upgrading your X5 Database Machine half rack to a full rack. The new storage servers are called DM01CEL08 through DM01CEL14.
After creating 96 new griddisks, you issued this SQL statement:
How many failgroups if any, will be added to the DATA diskgroup by executing this SQL statement?
- A. 0, because the new griddisks will be added to the existing failgroups
- B. 12, consisting of seven griddisks each
- C. 96, consisting of seven griddisk each
- D. 7, consisting of 12 griddisks each
- E. 1, consisting of all 96 griddisks
Explanation: The number of failure groups equals the number of Exadata Cells. Each failure group is composed of a subset of grid disks in the Oracle ASM disk group that belong to a single storage cell.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are true about Automatic Hard Disk Scrubbing and repair on high- capacity storage servers in an X5 Database Machine?
- A. Disk repair is made immediately from Smart Flash Cache for corruption on disk when the corresponding data is clean in the Smart Flash Cache.
- B. Hard disks are scanned every two weeks by default but only when disks are idle.
- C. Hard disks are scanned every two weeks by default in all situations.
- D. Disk repair is made immediately from Smart Flash Cache for corruption on disk when the corresponding data is dirty in the Smart Flash Cache.
- E. Disk repair may be made from another mirror copy if the corrupt area is part of a Normal or High Redundancy Disk Group.
Explanation: The default schedule of scrubbing is every two weeks.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are true about the use of Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) on an X5 or X6 Database Machine?
- A. IPMI can be used for server configuration and management on each database server.
- B. The Baseboard Management Controller (BMC), which supports IPMI, runs as amultithreaded process on the storage server O/S.
- C. The Baseboard Management Controller (BMC), which supports IPMI, runs as a single- threaded process on the storage server O/S.
- D. IPMI can be used for server configuration and management on each storage server.
Explanation: A: IPMI – short for Intelligent Platform Management Interface – is an interface standard that allows remote management of a server from another using standardized interface. The servers in the Exadata Database Machine follow that. It’s not an Exadata command but rather a general Linux one.
To power on a cell or database server, issue this from another server:
# ipmitool -H prolcel01-ilom -U root chassis power on
To stop a server, use the shutdown command. To stop immediately and keep it down, i.e. not reboot, execute:# shutdown -h -y now
C: Like the KCS interface, the SSIF Interface is only specified as a ‘Single Threaded Interface’ for standard IPMI commands. That is, the BMC implementation is not expected to process more than one IPMI request at a time. While an implementation is allowed to have a degree of ‘command queuing’, for standard IPMI messages the SSIF lacks a ‘Seq’ field that software can use to match up particular instances of requests with responses.
NEW QUESTION 6
You plan to migrate a database supporting an OLTP workload to your new X5 Database Machine.
The current database instance supports a large number of short duration sessions and a very high volume of short transactions.
Which three X5 Database Machine features can improve performance for this type of workload?
- A. An improved highly efficient undo and redo architecture
- B. Faster optimization due to an Exadata-specific optimizer
- C. Reduced I/O latency for writes due to writeback flashcache on all Exadata X5 and later models
- D. Ultra high I/O performance for reads and writes when using Exadata Extreme Flash in X5 and later models
- E. Reduced I/O latency for reads due to read flashcache on all Exadata X5 and later models
Explanation: A: To further accelerate OLTP workloads, the Exadata Smart Flash Cache also implements a special algorithm to reduce the latency of log write I/Os called Exadata Smart Flash Logging.
C: Use the Write-Back Flash Cache feature to leverage the Exadata Flash hardware and make Exadata Database Machine a faster system for Oracle Database Deployments.
D: Exadata X5-2 introduces Extreme Flash Storage Servers. Each Extreme Flash storage server contains eight 1.6 TB state-of-the-art PCI Flash drives. PCI flash delivers ultra-high performance by placing flash memory directly on the high speed PCI bus rather than behind slow disk controllers and directors.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three are true about Exadata Smart Flash Log?
- A. Databases on the Database Machine use Exadata Smart Flash Log by default.
- B. I/O Resource Manager database plans can be used to enable or disable Exadata Smart Flash Log for individual databases.
- C. LGWR will not wait for writes to Exadata Smart Flash Log if the write to a disk-based logfile completes first.
- D. I/O Resource Manager category plans can be used to enable or disable Exadata Smart Flash Log for different I/O categories.
- E. The use of Exadata Smart Flash Logs is mandatory for support of production databases.
Explanation: A: Exadata I/O Resource Manager (IORM) has been enhanced to enable or disable Smart Flash Logging for the different databases running on the Database Machine, reserving flash for the most performance critical databases.
B: The Exadata I/O Resource Manager (IORM) has been enhanced to enable or disable Smart Flash Logging for the different databases running on the Database Machine.
C: Smart Flash Logging works as follows. When receiving a redo log write request, Exadata will do parallel writes to the on-disk redo logs as well as a small amount of space reserved in the flash hardware. When either of these writes has successfully completed the database will be immediately notified of completion. If the disk drives hosting the logs experience slow response times, then the Exadata Smart Flash Cache will provide a faster log write response time.
Conversely, if the Exadata Smart Flash Cache is temporarily experiencing slow response times (e.g., due to wear leveling algorithms), then the disk drive will provide a faster response time.
This algorithm will significantly smooth out redo write response times and provide overall better database performance.
NEW QUESTION 8
You wish to determine if the I/O resource management plan that you created has helped improve the performance of OLTP category I/Os on your X6 Exadata Database Machine.
You decide to examine the relevant metrics on all the cells, to see whether the I/O rate has improved for this category compared to last week, and whether waits and wait time have been reduced.
You issue this command on the first cell:
You examine the output from the first cell which contains:
Which two sets of metrics would you use to determine whether the I/O performance has improved for the OLTP category for the duration of the one-hour measurement period?
- A. CT_IO_RQ_SM, CT_IO_RQ_LG, CT_IO_RQ_SM_SEC, and CT_IO_RQ_LG_SEC
- B. CT_IO_UTIL_SM and CT_IO_UTIL_LG
- C. CT_IO_RQ_SM_SEC and CT_IO_RQ_LG_SEC
- D. CT_IO_WT_SM, CT_IO_WT_LG, CT_IO_WT_SM_RQ, and CT_IO_WT_LG_RQ
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three statements are true about Exadata storage server alerts in an X5 Database Machine?
- A. Storage server alerts notifications may be sent using SNMP.
- B. A threshold- based alert gets cleared automatically when the measured value no longer violates the threshold.
- C. A storage server alert is only ever issued as a warning or at a critical situation.
- D. Storage server alerts are all stateless alerts.
- E. Storage server alerts are all stateful alerts.
- F. Storage server alerts notifications may be sent using SMTP.
Explanation: Exadata cell (storage server) alerts can be delivered using SMTP or SNMP or both.
Although there are three types of storage alerts: informational, warning and critical, they are issued when threshold metrics reached either to warning or critical.
NEW QUESTION 10
You plan to migrate an Oracle database supporting an online transaction processing (OLTP) workload to an X5 Exadata Database Machine.
The database machine is running database version 184.108.40.206. The source database has these attributes:
Database version: 12.1.0 Byte order: Big Endian Database size: 24 TB
You have decided to perform physical migration using the Transportable Tablespace method.
Examine this list of possible steps to accomplish this task.
1. Create a new 220.127.116.11 Exadata –based database.
2. Export the source system metadata using transportable Tablespace (TTS).
3. Transfer the files to the Database Machine and use the RMAN CONVERT command to change them to the little endian format.
4. Import the metadata into the target database.
5. Use the RMAN CONVERT to change the database files to the little endian format on the source system.
Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 1, 2, 4, 5
- B. 1, 2, 5, 3, 4
- C. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- D. 1, 2, 3, 4
- E. 1, 2, 5, 4, 3
- F. 1, 2, 5, 4
Explanation: Step 1: 1. Create a new 18.104.22.168 Exadata –based database.
Step 2: 2. Export the source system metadata using transportable Tablespace (TTS). Step 3: 3. Transfer the files to the Database Machine and use the RMAN CONVERT command to change them to the little endian format.
Step 4: 4. Import the metadata into the target database.
This method is often chosen when migrating between platforms with different endian formats, or in cases where physical re-organization is not necessary.
The transportable tablespace method is generally mu References:https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/exadata-cloud/csexa/mig-transportable-tablespace.html
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about the Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) on an Exadata x5 or x6 Database Machine?
- A. ILOM on database servers can use IPMI to send sensor alerts to an Enterprise Manager Agent.
- B. ILOM on a storage server uses SNMP to send sensor alerts to the cellsrv process on the same storage server.
- C. ILOM on a storage server uses IPMI to send sensor alerts to the MS process on the same storage server.
- D. ILOM on a storage server uses SNMP to send sensor alerts to the MS process on the same storage server.
- E. ILOM on database servers can use SNMP to send sensor alerts to an Enterprise Manager Agent.
Explanation: C: ILOM supports the Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI), which enables you to monitor and control your server platform, as well as to retrieve information about your server platform.
ILOM supports alerts in the form of IPMI Platform Event Trap (PET) alerts. Alerts provide advance warning of possible system failures.
E: Oracle ILOM supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), which is used to exchange data about network activity.
SNMP functionality requires the following two components: References:https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19860-01/E21452/E21452.pdf
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true about Exadata X5 cell metrics and alerts?
- A. Cell alerts on each storage server are accumulated in memory by the CELLSRV process and stored on a filesystem-based repository.
- B. Cell metrics are written to disk every hour by default.
- C. Cell metrics on each storage server are accumulated in memory by the CELLSRV process and written to a filesystem-based repository.
- D. Cell alerts on each server are accumulated in memory by the MS process and stored on a filesystem-based repository.
- E. Cell alerts are written to disk every hour by default.
Explanation: Metrics are a series of measurements that are computed and retained in memory for an interval of time, and stored on a disk for a more permanent history.
On the storage servers, the CELLSRV process provides the majority of Oracle Exadata storage services and is the primary storage software component. One of its functions is to process, collect, and store metrics. The Management Server (MS) process receives the metrics data from CELLSRV, keeps a subset of metrics in memory, and writes to an internal disk-based repository hourly.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three are true concerning Hybrid Columnar Compression (HCC) deployed on Exadata storage?
- A. HCC can be used only when the Exadata Smart Flash Cache is configured in Write- Through mode.
- B. HCC data is never cached in the Exadata Smart Flash Cache.
- C. By default, decompression is performed by Exadata Storage Servers.
- D. Rows residing in HCC compressed segments, are always self- contained in a single database block.
- E. Rows residing in HCC compressed segments, are always self- contained in a single compression unit.
- F. Row-level locks are supported on HCC compressed data.
Explanation: C: The decompression process typically takes place on the Oracle Exadata Storage Server in order to maximize performance and offload processing from the database server.
E: A logical construct called the compression unit is used to store a set of hybrid columnar compressed rows. When data is loaded, column values for a set of rows are grouped together and compressed. After the column data for a set of rows has been compressed, it is stored in a compression unit.
F: What happens when I update a row on compressed tables? What about locks?
Note: Oracle’s Hybrid Columnar Compression technology is a new method for organizing data within a database block. As the name implies, this technology utilizes a combination of both row and columnar methods for storing data. This hybrid approach achieves the compression benefits of columnar storage, while avoiding the performance shortfalls of a pure columnar format.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three statements are true about the CELLCLI command?
- A. It can execute commands on multiple storage servers in parallel.
- B. It has command-line history.
- C. It requires root privileges to create CELLDISKS and GRIDDISKS.
- D. It can be executed on storage servers.
- E. It can be executed using the DCLI utility.
Explanation: The CellCLI utility supports command-line history.
Each Exadata Storage cell can be monitored, configured, and maintained using the cellcli command line interface.
The dcli utility facilitates centralized management across an Oracle Exadata Storage Server Software realm by automating the execution of CellCLI commands on a set of cells and returning the output to the centralized management location where the dcli utility was run.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are evaluating the performance of a SQL statement that accesses a very large table. You run this query:
Identify two reasons why the “cell physical IO interconnect bytes” statistic is greater than the “cell physical IO interconnect bytes returned by smart scan” statistic.
- A. There is a transaction, which committed after the query began, that has modified some of the table blocks, causing some “cell single block physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
- B. There are chained rows in the table, causing some “single block physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
- C. The table is a hash clustered table, causing “cell multiblock physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
- D. The table is list partitioned, causing “cell list of blocks physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
- E. There is a local index on a list partitioned table on the column used in the WHERE clause, causing “cell list of blocks physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
Explanation: C: Scan on a clustered table can prevent a Smart Scan from occur.
D: Scan on an index-organized table can prevent a Smart Scan from occur.
Note: The Cell physical IO interconnect bytes returned by smart scan metric shows how many bytes of I/O were returned by a smart scan to the database server.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three statements are true concerning InfiniBand port and subnet monitoring on an X5 Database Machine?
- A. The Infiniband subnet master location can be determined by using the getmaster command run on any database server.
- B. The Infiniband subnet master location can be determined by using the getmaster command run on an IB switch.
- C. The InfiniBand port status may be displayed on the storage servers by using the LIST IBPORT command in the CELLCLI utility.
- D. The InfiniBand port status may be displayed on the Infiniband switches by using the LIST IBPORT command in the DBMCLI utility.
- E. The InfiniBand port status may be displayed on the database servers by using the LIST IBPORT command in the DBMCLI utility.
- F. The InfiniBand port monitoring is automatic on the database servers and is managed by Enterprise Manager.
Explanation: B: From any InfiniBand switch in the network (leaf switch or spine switch), log in as root and run the getmaster command to obtain the location of the master SM as follows:
This command displays the host name or IP address and the IP address of the switch where the master SM is running.
C: CellCLI> list ibport - Will display InfiniBand configuration details
E: The DBMCLI utility is the command-line administration tool for configuring database servers, and managing objects in the server environment.
The LIST IBPORT command displays attributes for InfiniBand ports determined by the specified attributes and filters.
NEW QUESTION 17
You plan to consolidate your company’s INVENTORY and SALES databases onto your new Exadata X6 Database Machine.
You are considering consolidation of all schemas into one RAC database. Which three factors would you need to consider before choosing this approach?
- A. the number of database users
- B. Security Policies
- C. the number of database roles
- D. the number of simultaneous sessions
- E. the maintenance schedule
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-070 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 1z0-070 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-070/ (90 Q&As Dumps)