Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-070 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three are recommended options on an X5 Exadata Database machine, for staging files that will be loaded as external tables?
- A. on an ACFS file system stored in a staging database on the Database Machine
- B. a ZFS over NFS file system mounted on a database server where the external table will be accessed
- C. an Exadata-based ACFS file system on the Database Machine
- D. a DBFS file system stored in a staging database on the Database Machine
- E. on local storage on one or more storage servers that are accessible to the database server where the load will be performed
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true regarding the use of Auto Service Request (ASR) with an X6 Database Machine?
- A. The database server ILOMs must use SMTP over the management network for notifications to ASR Manager.
- B. The database server ILOMs must have SNMP traps configured to use the management network for notifications to ASR Manager.
- C. The storage server ILOMs must have SNMP traps configured to use the management network for notifications to ASR Manager.
- D. The database server MS process must have SNMP traps configured to use the management network for notifications to ASR Manager.
Explanation: B: Database Server ILOM plug-in
Monitoring databases and their instances, ASM environments, the Grid Infrastructure, and the host software environment are done by Enterprise Manager in the usual way as these are standard targets. But monitoring the hardware for the database servers requires the ILOM plug-in, as there is no Management Server (MS) on the database servers to receive SNMP traps from the ILOM. The plug-in will receive sensor state and availability data from the ILOM including alerts based on pre-set ILOM thresholds.
C: Exadata Storage Server plug-inextends the monitoring of exadata cells in addition to providing a GUI interface. The plug-in uses an SSH connection to the cellmonitor user on the cells and uses list commands only. This is for interactive monitoring. One may also set thresholds using the plug-in which are distinct from any thresholds set using cellcli utility as the celladmin user. For alerts to be sent to the plug-in, SNMP traps are used as follows:
Cell ILOM alerts are sent to the cell Management Server (MS) via an SNMP trap. The MS then send SNMP notifications onward to the plug-in.
Cell alerts flagged by MS itself, such as cell thresholds being exceeded, or ADR software alerts, are sent to the plug-in using SNMP.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which four statements are true concerning the configuration or use of Enterprise Manager Cloud Control to monitor and manage Exadata Database Machine components?
- A. Computer nodes forward their SNMP traps to the Management Server process on the same computer node.
- B. Storage nodes forward their SNMP traps to the Management Server process on the same storage node.
- C. Cloud control can monitor and manage a Database Machine compute node expansion rack.
- D. Oracle management agents must only be installed on one storage node in a Database Machine to enable monitoring and management of all storage nodes.
- E. Cloud Control cannot monitor partitioned Exadata Database Machine systems.
- F. Cloud Control can monitor and manage a Database Machine storage Expansion rack.
- G. Oracle management agents must only be installed on one compute node in a Database Machine to enable monitoring and management of all compute nodes and storage nodes.
Explanation: B (not A): Oracle Exadata components—including database and storage servers, switches, and power distribution units (PDUs)—use SNMP to raise alerts and report monitoring
Oracle’s CellCLI interface is a Java-based framework delivered by the storage cell’s management server process (MS) that provides administrative capabilities to your storage server entities.
C: Cloud control can monitor the Exadata Database Machine.
Figure: Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c monitoring architecture. Note the Management Server process (MS) on the Storage servers.
G (not D): Before using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c with Oracle Exadata, an Oracle Management Agent and Oracle Exadata plug-in must be installed on every Oracle Exadata database server (compute node). This agent monitors software targets, such as the database instances and Oracle Clusterware resources, on the database servers. The plug-in enables monitoring of other hardware components in Oracle Exadata, including the storage servers, switches, and power distribution units.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three must be true for a Smart Scan to occur for a table?
- A. cell_offload_processing must be true in sessions issuing SQL statements that access the table.
- B. The query must be executed serially.
- C. The query must be executed in parallel.
- D. Direct path reads must be used at run time.
- E. The ASM diskgroup containing the table’s tablespace must have a 4 Mbyte AU size.
- F. The ASM diskgroup containing the table’s tablespace must have cell.smart_scan_capable set to true.
Explanation: A: pt_param( ‘cell_offload_processing’ ’TRUE’) hint is used to enable the exadata smart scan feature in sql execution process.
D: Direct reads bypass the buffer cache and go directly into the process PGA. Cell offload operations occur for direct reads only.
F: The cell.smart_scan_capable attribute must be set to TRUE.
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify three valid configuration options that can be implemented during the initial configuration process of a new X5 Database Machine by using the Exadata Deployment Assistant.
- A. Virtualized Computer Node configuration
- B. OS users that own the Grid Infrastructure installation
- C. Cluster configuration for up to 32 clusters
- D. The size for the system area on the first two disks in each cell
- E. Virtualized Storage node configuration
Explanation: Oracle Exadata Deployment Assistant has two main phases
Oracle Exadata Deployment Assistant can configure Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Recovery Appliance, or Oracle SuperCluster.
References: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E55822_01/AMOGD/configurator.htm#AMOGD22056 https://www.toadworld.com/platforms/oracle/w/wiki/11469.oracle-exadata-deployment- assistance-oeda
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two are benefits of an active/inactive configured InfiniBand network on Exadata Database Machine X5?
- A. Improved performance for Oracle Network traffic
- B. Improved reliability for Cache Fusion RAC network traffic
- C. Improved reliability when executing Distributed Command Line Interface (DCLI) to run CELLCLI commands
- D. Improved performance for ASM rebalance network traffic
- E. Improved performance when executing Distributed Command Line Interface (DCLI) to run CELLCLI commands
Explanation: Active-passive bonding provides reliability through failover.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are planning your deployment of Enterprise Manager to monitor all the components of an X5 Database Machine.
A part of the requirement is to provide for high availability of the monitoring infrastructure. If the host running the agent that has Database Machine targets bound to it fails, the
monitoring of these targets must be done by another agent.
Which three statements are true regarding the configuration used to support this requirement?
- A. Database Machine plug-ins must be deployed to at least two Enterprise Manager agents.
- B. Fail back to the original agent when the host is restarted is done automatically.
- C. Fail over to any secondary agent is done automatically.
- D. Fail over to any secondary agent must be done manually.
- E. Database machine plug-ins must be deployed to all Enterprise Manager agents.
- F. Fail back to the original agent when the host is restarted must be done manually.
NEW QUESTION 8
Batch and DSS workloads on your Exadata X6 Database Machine are causing performance problems for OLTP workloads at certain times of the day.
There are five RAC databases performing OLTP I/O. Two of them also perform batch I/O. There is another RAC database that performs only DSS I/O.
You are asked to resolve this problem so that the OLTP workload will not suffer when competing with the batch or DSS workloads.
You decide to use the I/O resource manager. Which is the best way to solve this problem?
- A. Create a category plan with EXADCLI calling EXACLI to give the OLTP category the highest priority on all the cells, and use the Database Resource Manager to create theOLTP category and map all OLTP- oriented consumer groups in all databases to it.
- B. Use the Database Resource Manager to give the OLTP category the highest priority and use EXADCLI calling EXACLI to create the OLTP category on all the cells.
- C. Create a category plan with EXADCLI calling EXACLI to give the OLTP category the highest priority on all the cells, and use the Database Resource Manager to give the OLTP consumer group the highest priority on all databases.
- D. Create a database plan using EXADCLI calling EXACLI to give OLTP I/O the highest priority from all six databases.
Explanation: You can manage I/O resources based on categories by creating a category plan.
You can add any number of categories, or modify the predefined categories. You should map consumer groups to the appropriate category for all databases that use the same cell storage. Any consumer group without an explicitly specified category defaults to the OTHER category.
NEW QUESTION 9
You plan to consolidate multiple mission-critical databases onto a single rack Exadata X6
You do not plan to use virtualization on the database servers.
You have identified two database categories, based on differing availability and maintenance objectives.
Which two choices will be the best solution?
- A. Create a single database cluster that accesses a single storage grid.
- B. Create a single database cluster that accesses multiple storage grids.
- C. Partition the Exadata storage servers into two separate storage grids.
- D. Create a single storage grid and share space on the celldisks using Exadata storage realms.
- E. Partition the database servers into two separate clusters.
NEW QUESTION 10
You plan to migrate a database supporting both DSS and OLTP workloads to your new X5 Database machine.
The workloads contain many complex aggregating functions and expensive joins on large partitioned tables in the DSS workload and indexed access for OLTP workloads.
Which three benefits accrue as a result of this migration?
- A. Superior compression capability designed specifically for OLTP workloads
- B. Columnar storage capability for data in row major data blocks that is held in flash cache
- C. Superior compression capability designed specifically for data warehouse tables
- D. Superior compression capability designed specifically for archival data
- E. Superior flash cache compression technique
- F. Cell offload processing for indexed-organized table access
Explanation: There are 6 different kinds of Table Data Compression methods:
NEW QUESTION 11
Your Exadata X6-2 Database Machine has the exachk utility preinstalled. You decide to use it periodically to validate the installation against Oracle’s recommended best practices.
Which three actions could you take to do this?
- A. Use a cron job on a database node to run it at regular intervals.
- B. Use a cron job on each cell to run it at regular intervals.
- C. Run it once each cell and it will then perform periodic monitoring automatically.
- D. Create a OS job in Enterprise Manager to run the exachk utility at regular intervals.
- E. Use exachk to schedule itself to run at regular intervals.
Explanation: AD: To schedule exachk, we can create a cron job or we can create a job in Enterprise Manager..
To add an Enterprise Manager job to execute Exachk on a periodic basis. Execute the following steps. First go to
Enterprise, Job, Library. Then create a new OS Command job
E: exachk options include AUTORUN_SCHEDULE, which schedules recurring health checks using the AUTORUN_SCHEDULE daemon option.
Best practices: Execute the latest version of the exachk utility before and after planned maintenance activities and at least once every month
NEW QUESTION 12
You plan to monitor the status of the motherboard, memory, power, fans, and network
cards on the database nodes in your Exadata X6 Database Machine using Enterprise Manager.
Where must you set the thresholds for these hardware components and why, to assure that sensor readings, faults, and any related alerts, are visible in Enterprise Manager?
- A. No thresholds need to be set because they are present in the ILOM and in Enterprise Manager.
- B. Set thresholds in ILOM and in Enterprise Manager because they are not present anywhere and must be set in both places.
- C. Set thresholds only in ILOM because they are not preset anywhere but need to be set only in ILOM.
- D. No thresholds need to be set because they are preset in the ILOM and these are sufficient for monitoring.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two are true about the allocation of I/O resources by IORM within the CELLSRV process?
- A. Database Writer I/O always prioritized over all user I/O.
- B. If two consumer groups P and Q in the PROD database get 20% and 10% respectively of resource allocation, then the percentage of I/O resource would be the same if they got 10% and 5% respectively, and the interdatabase plan has changed, provided that the category plan is unchanged, and consumer groups P and Q are still mapped to the same categories.
- C. If two consumer groups C and D in the PROD database get 10% and 15% respectively, of resource allocation, then the percentage of I/O resource would be the same if they still got 10% and 15% respectively, and were remapped to a different category by the DBA, provided that the category plans and the interdatabase plans are unchanged.
- D. If two consumer groups A and B in the PROD database get 10% and 15% respectively, of resource allocation, then the percentage of I/O resource would be the same if they got 20% and 30% respectively, provided that the category plans and interdatabase plans are unchanged, and consumer groups A and B are still mapped to the same category.
- E. Log Writer I/O and Control File I/O are always prioritized over all user I/O.
Explanation: B: Rules in an interdatabase resource plan specify allocations to databases, not consumer groups.
E: Redo and control file writes always take precedence. References:
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three are true concerning Exadata Smart Flash Cache on X6 Database Machines with High Capacity Storage Servers?
- A. The “keep” cache is limited to a maximum of 80% of the total Smart Flash Cache capacity.
- B. Smart Scan will always use the Smart Flash Cache for all I/Os fast full index capacity.
- C. Smart Scan will always use the Smart Flash Cache for all I/Os for full table scans.
- D. Single block reads can benefit from Smart Flash Cache.
- E. Multiblock reads can benefit from Smart Flash Cache.
Explanation: D: By default Exadata stores only small I/Os in the Exadata Smart Flash Cache. Small I/Os in most cases are single-block reads. During a full table scan Oracle requests blocks in multiblock lumps (by default 16 blocks), and these are
NEW QUESTION 15
Which components of an Exadata storage server image, if updated, may require that a patch also be applied to the database servers in an Exadata X6 Database Machine?
- A. Linux operating system on the storage server
- B. InfiniBand HCA firmware on the storage server
- C. Storage server hard disk device drivers
- D. Storage server flash device drivers
Explanation: Exadata patches are intended for and include fixes for both the storage servers and Compute servers, and optionally InfiniBand switches.
You should patch the Exadata Database Machines in the following sequence
References: https://www.toadworld.com/platforms/oracle/w/wiki/11640.oracle-exadata- patching
NEW QUESTION 16
In which scenario will griddisks residing on the same celldisk have balanced performance characteristics in an X5 High Capacity Exadata Storage Server?
- A. griddisks on memory based celldisks
- B. griddisks on hard disk-based celldisk consumed by ASM when creating diskgroups using ASM-based Intelligent Data Placement (IDP)
- C. griddisks on hard disk-based celldisks consumed by the Database Smart Flash Cache
- D. griddisks on Flash-based celldisks
Explanation: Intelligent Data Placement enables you to specify disk regions on Oracle ASM disks for best performance. Using the disk region settings, you can ensure that frequently accessed data is placed on the outermost (hot) tracks which have greater speed and higher bandwidth. In addition, files withsimilar access patterns are located physically close, reducing latency. Intelligent Data Placement also enables the placement of primary and mirror extents into different hot or cold regions.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two completely prevent a Smart Scan from occurring?
- A. querying a table containing many chained rows
- B. querying a table containing many migrated rows
- C. performing a minimum or maximum function on an indexed column
- D. performing a Fast Full Index scan on a reverse key index
- E. referencing more than 255 columns form an OLTP compressed table in a query
- F. querying a table containing a JSON column
Explanation: B: Migrated Rows is a special case of chained rows. Migrated rows still affect performance, as they do in conventional storage situations, but with the additional overhead of reducing the beneficial effects of “Smart Scan” in addition to increasing the number of I/Os
E: Smart Scans - broadly speaking and ignoring edge cases - can only transport a maximum of 254 columns from a single (non-HCC) segment. Requesting more columns will simply disable Smart Scans for that segment.
An interesting limitation to Exadata Smart Scans - if more than 254 columns from a table (not HCC compressed, more on that in moment) need to be projected, Smart Scans for that particular segment will be disabled and Exadata will fall back to conventional I/O. This means that the number of columns in the projection clause can make a significant difference to performance, since only Smart Scans allow taking advantage of offloading and particularly avoiding I/O via Storage Indexes.
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-070 Exam with 90 Q&As Passcertsure Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Passcertsure 1z0-070 Dumps: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-070-test/ (90 New Questions)