Ucertify 1z0-1003-20 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1003-20 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1003-20 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1003-20 exam without a problem. We have Up to the minute Oracle 1z0-1003-20 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1003-20 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 1z0-1003-20 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
A customer plans to use the Core REST API 'JulkUpdate' command for loading activities into Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC).
Which two statements are correct regarding how OFSC processes these requests?
- A. The request is processed as multiple transactions, meaning one could fail while others process successfully.
- B. If no activity is found matching the key field value in the request, then a new activity will be created.
- C. If no activity is found matching the key field value in the request, then the transaction fails and returns an error.
- D. The request is processed as a single transaction, meaning if one activity fails to process, then the entire transaction fails.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are correct about Daily Extract and BI Cloud Service (BICS) outbound integration channels?
- A. It is possible to name the entity tables and corresponding fields for reporting when configuring Daily Extract and BICS outbound integration channels.
- B. While Daily Extracts include data from the previous day, data can be sent through the BICS channel once per day or in real-time.
- C. Daily Extract and BICS channel configurations for a specific data set must contain the same fields.
- D. A given data set can only have one associated Daily Extract channel configuration and one associated BICS channel configuration.
- E. It is possible to clone the Daily Extract channel configuration for use with the BICS channel and vice versa.
NEW QUESTION 3
After reviewing the overall performance metrics of their workforce, a company identified that their technicians are frequently arriving at jobs late.
They want to use reoptimization to reduce the amount of lateness and improve their technicians' on-time arrival.
Which setting is required to do this?
- A. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Reduce overdue."
- B. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Assign overdue activities."
- C. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Reduce overtime "
- D. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Assign high priority activities."
- E. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Optimize routes."
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to copy Thursday's Time Slot-Based quota to Friday.
On the Quota by Time Slot view, what is a valid way of setting the quota grid so Friday's Quota is 85% of Thursday's Quota?
- A. Select Friday using the calenda
- B. Click "Mass populate" and select the next day value = previous day value * percent operation with an 85% value.
- C. Select Friday using the calenda
- D. Click "Mass populate" and select the next day value = previous day value * percent operation and select Thursday as the destination day with an 85% value.
- E. Select Thursday using the calenda
- F. Click "Mass populate" and select the next day value = previous day value * percent operation and select Friday as the destination day with an 85% value.
- G. Select Thursday using the calenda
- H. Click "Mass populate" and select the copy day-today operation and select Friday as the destination day with an 85% value.
- I. Select Friday using the calenda
- J. Click "Mass populate" and select the copy day-to-day operate and select Thursday as the destination day with an 85% value.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two problems related to time slot-based quota can you overcome when using the based booking approach with customized booking Intervals?
- A. quota for extended activities being consumed from a single, shorter time slot
- B. managing quota and capacity for service windows
- C. average quota and capacity calculation for time slots
- D. overlapping time slots stranding quota
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer is planning on managing as many of their Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) configuration elements as possible via the Metadata REST API.
Which three objects can be both retrieved and created/modified via the Metadata API?
- A. Capacity Areas
- B. Applications
- C. Capacity Categories
- D. Organizations
- E. Properties
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are correct regarding Daily Extracts in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC)?
- A. When new custom properties are configured within OFSC, they are automatically added to the appropriate configured Daily Extract files.
- B. Daily Extract files are accessible for download either via API, via SFTP or manually through the Outbound Integration Channels screenO OFSC.
- C. If using an overnight shift, the Daily Extracts for the previous day will be available only after the overnight period configured on the Business Rules screen has passed.
- D. Daily Extracts can be configured to be available in either XML, CSV or HTML format.
- E. The Daily Extract files can be configured to include, exclude and/or arrange the order of corresponding fields and custom properties.
NEW QUESTION 8
A customer is about to begin testing both REST and SOAP OFSC API calls during their implementation process and needs to set up an Application for API authentication.
Their intention is to only use the APIs for transferring data to and from their middleware system and not for use for any custom mobile application.
Identify the correct way to register that middleware Application within OFSC.
- A. Register the Application within the API Access tab of the authentication-oriented User Type.
- B. Register the Application, specifying the OFSC token service, and authenticate using JWT assertion.
- C. Register the Application and authenticate using the Client ID/Client Secret
- D. Register the Application, specifying an external token service and uploading the certificate.
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer is currently closing booking automatically by capacity category within all of their Capacity Areas, but they also want to be abl^to close booking per work zone because some of their work zones require additional work preparations.
Which step is required to enable this functionality?
- A. On the Business Rules screen, enable 'Allow closing of booking on work zone level'.
- B. If 'Work Zone support' is enabled on the Business Rules screen, there are no additional steps required to enable closure of booking per work zone.
- C. On the Quota Configuration screen for each Capacity Area, enable the 'Allow closing of booking on work zone level' feature.
- D. On the Resources screen for each Capacity Area, enable the 'Allow closing of booking on work zone level' feature.
NEW QUESTION 10
What configuration is required in order for users to view "Nearby activities" from the Activity List in Mobility?
- A. Set a "Nearby Radius" distance from the Business Rules screen.
- B. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Core Manage.
- C. Select "Nearby Activities" from the Business Rules screen.
- D. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Mobility.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about registering Applications in OFSC?
- A. A unique Client ID and Client Secret must be entered for each registered Application.
- B. Applications support OAuth2 using tokens either from OFSC or external providers such as Oracle Identity Cloud Service.
- C. If the API Access section is left blank, then by default, the Application has read/write access to all available OFSC APIs.
- D. Applications support restricting access to a white list of certain IP addresses.
- E. Separate Applications must be registered if you will be integrating with both REST and SOAP APIs
NEW QUESTION 12
A utility company sees several 'New Connect' activities being added to the routing bucket throughout the day. They want 'Meter Read' activities to potentially be removed from the technician's route so that the 'New Connect' activities can be assigned if the technician qualifies for the activity.
They enabled reoptimization in their routing plan and created a reoptimization filter targeting the 'Meter Read' activities.
What additional settings are required in the routing plan to meet the desired behavior?
- A. Set the reoptimization goal to "Reduce Overdue". Then, using routing filters, set the cost of not assigning 'Meter Read activities in existing routes to 'High', and the cost of not assigning 'New Connect' activities in the routing bucket to 'Normal'.
- B. Set the reoptimization goal to 'Assign high priority activities'. Then, using routing filters, set the cost of not assigning 'Meter Read activities in existing routes to 'High', and the cost of not assigning 'New Connect' activities in the routing bucket to 'Low'.
- C. Set the reoptimization goal to 'Assign high priority activities'. Then, using routing filters, set the cost of not assigning 'Meter Read activities in existing routes to 'Low', and the cost of not assigning 'New Connect' activities in the routing bucket to 'High'.
- D. Set the reoptimization goal to 'Assign high priority activities'. Then, using routing filters, set the cost of not assigning 'Meter Read activities in existing routes to 'Highest', and the cost of not assigning 'New Connect' activities in the routing bucket to 'Normal'.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are creating a new String property for field technicians to capture a customer's email address and want to be sure that any entries are in a valid format.
Which step is required to force a valid email address?
- A. Add a property hint that explains the proper format.
- B. Choose "Email" from the GUI drop-down list.
- C. Enter an appropriate regular expression to validate entries.
- D. Enter the appropriate XSL transformation code to force valid entries.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer has received some complaints about certain resources, and that information has been recorded within their CRM system.
They want to pass this information along when activities are booked and sent to OFSC, so that it can be used as a routing constraint for any of their customer-facing Activity Types.
Which standard Activity Type features must be enabled to support this requirement?
- A. "Allow creation in buckets" and "Allow move between resources"
- B. "Allow to create from incoming interface" and "Support of preferred resources"
- C. "Allow to create from incoming interface" and "Allow move between resources"
- D. "Allow Mass Activities" and "Support of preferred resources"
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three Launch Conditions include configurable trigger thresholds?
- A. 'Route is activated'
- B. 'Route is not activated'
- C. 'Next activity is about to start'
- D. 'Estimated time of arrival has changed'
- E. 'Service request is created'
- F. 'Activity is not started after the ETA'
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer has the following Outbound Integration Channel requirements for data associated with the Activity Fields entity;
* For the Daily Extract channel, include the fields Activity ID, Activity Date, Activity Status, Customer Name, and the Activity Resolution Reason Code custom property.
* For the BICS channel, include the same fields, but the columns associated with the Activity ID and Activity Status fields should be Appointment ID and Appointment Status respectively.
* For the DBaaS channel, include the fields and naming conventions listed for the BICS channel, but also add the fields Resource ID and Route ID.
Which approach must be taken to accomplish these goals?
- A. Create one Outbound Integration Channel for the Daily Extract and BICS, and a second, separate one for the DBaaS channel.
- B. Explain to the customer that it cannot be done; the fields for each entity must be consistent across the different channels.
- C. Create separate Outbound Integration Channels for each, specifying the different field and naming convention requirements.
- D. Create a Single Outbound Integration Channel to be shared between all three; change the c names and add the additional fields for each integration as appropriate
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two settings must be configured to ensure that an alert will display in the Dispatch Console when a resource does NOT activate their route on time?
- A. Configure a message associated with the "Route is not activated" launch condition within a Message Scenario.
- B. Create a resource filter that has an "Activated contains Activated" condition for use in the List/Time/Map/Daily views.
- C. Configure the "Route has not been started XX minutes after the start time of resource work day" alert setting from the Display screen.
- D. Select the "Enable 'Not activated in time' alert and trigger" within the appropriate Resource Types configuration screen.
NEW QUESTION 18
A company very occasionally outsources some ad-hoc jobs to workers that are not employed directly by that company, and as such have created a new Resource Type in OFSC with the 'Resource is a contingent worker1 feature enabled.
Which three of the following are correct regarding how those contingent workers will be handled by OFSC?
- A. Routing may assign activities to them, but contingent workers will not be included in quota calculations.
- B. Contingent workers cannot participate in Teamwork within OFSC.
- C. Contingent workers' reported activity durations are not factored into company-wide statistics and estimations.
- D. Contingent workers will be included in quota calculations, but routing will not assign activities to them.
- E. Contingent workers will be removed from the OFSC system if they have not activated a route m twelvecontinuous months.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement is correct regarding Time Slots?
- A. is a configured interval that defines when an activity has to be started
- B. is an interval that defines when an activity has to be started; automatically assigned by the OFSC Routing Engine
- C. is the time window promised to the customer within which an activity must be finished; automatically assigned by the OFSC Routing Engine
- D. is the time window promised to the customer within which an activity must be finished automatically assigned by the OFSC Routing Engine
Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/august2015/servicecs_gs/FAAUG/FAAUG.pdf (46)
NEW QUESTION 20
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1003-20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-files.com 1z0-1003-20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1z0-1003-20/ (132 Q&As Dumps)