Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-1005 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1005 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-1005 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-1005 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-1005 Brain Dumps First.
Also have 1z0-1005 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
The expense auditor has chosen to Request More Information for an expense report. Select two ways the system processes this action.
- A. The expense report is routed back to the approvers.
- B. The employee must reply to the notification before the reimbursement process can continue.
- C. The employee must resubmit the expense report.
- D. The expense report status remains Pending Payables Approva
NEW QUESTION 2
Your company policy requires that receipts be attached to expense report items before reimbursement can be made.
Which two statements are true about the association of a receipt to an expense report?
- A. Users can maintain scanned receipts in a central repository and provide a reference number in the expense report.
- B. An expense report may require original, imaged, or both types or receipts.
- C. Expenses do not create payment requests for expense reports that have missing or overdue receipts.
- D. Receipts are not required if the expense item falls within Per Diem Rates.
Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/farel8/financialscs_gs/FAWDE/F1005004AN1204B.htm#F688791AN1 2A7A
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to customize the Payables Invoice Register template to only display invoices when the Supplier name is Company
- A. Supplier name is a group that repeats on every pag
- B. Which is the correct way to customize the template?
- C. Insert the syntax <?if:’COMPANY A’?> before the Supplier field and then enter the closing tag</<?if:COMPANY A?> after the invoices table.
- D. Insert the syntax <?if:VENDOR_NAME=’COMPANY A’?> before the Supplier field on the templat
- E. Then, enter the <?end if?> tag after the invoices table.
- F. Hard code Supplier Name “Company A” in the report template and only invoices for that supplier will be displayed.
- G. Insert the syntax <?if:condition?> before the Supplier field and then enter the closing tag </<? if:condition?>.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the invoice type of an unapproved, unmatched invoice that was created in Fusion Supplier Portal?
- A. iSupplier Invoice
- B. Credit Memo
- C. Standard Invoice
- D. Standard invoice request
- E. Supplier payment request
NEW QUESTION 5
What are the two advantages of using a spreadsheet for correcting invoice import errors?
- A. identification of errors with clear error messages at the invoice header and line levels
- B. identification of errors with clear error messages at the invoice header level only
- C. ability to correct errors and re-import invoices directly from a spreadsheet
- D. ability to correct errors within the spreadsheet and send invoice corrections for approval
- E. ability to enter a high volume of invoices via a spreadsheet
NEW QUESTION 6
You want to route invoices to three different approvers at the same time and only one approver needs to approve the invoice. Which approval ruleset should you use?
- A. InvoiceApproversSingleParticipantInParallelMode
- B. InvoiceApprovers
- C. InvoiceApproversParallelParticipantInParallelMode
- D. InvoiceApproversFYIParticipantInParallelMode
NEW QUESTION 7
Identify two ways the invoice imaging solution works in the Cloud.
- A. Customers scan the invoice on-premise and email the images.
- B. Customers cannot use invoice imaging in the Cloud.
- C. Customers scan and store the invoice images on-premise and attach them during invoice entry.
- D. Customers ask their suppliers to scan and email the invoice.
- E. Customers ask suppliers to send electronic invoice
NEW QUESTION 8
While entering an expense report for your corporate card transactions, you notice that the conversion rate defined in the Manage Conversion Rates and Policies page is not used. What is the reason?
- A. You did not define conversion rates in the General Ledger Cloud.
- B. Only cash transactions use those settings.
- C. You did not define conversion rates for your business unit.
- D. You did not specify a default expense templat
NEW QUESTION 9
If you accidentally paid an invoice using Create Payment flow, can you undo the operation?
- A. Cancel the invoice and create a new one.
- B. yes, by creating a credit memo to offset the payment
- C. yes, by canceling the payment process from the process monitor
- D. no
- E. yes, by voiding the payment created
NEW QUESTION 10
Select three reasons why you cannot close your Payables period.
- A. suppliers on payment holds
- B. bills payable requiring maturity
- C. unapplied prepayments
- D. open intercompany transactions
- E. unaccounted invoices and payments
NEW QUESTION 11
You have 10 ledgers and 30 business units and want to leverage Reference Data Sets. What is the function of Reference Data Sets?
- A. allow you to secure data by business unit
- B. allow you to assign multiple business units to users in a shared service center
- C. allow you to maintain sets of related data in a Data Dictionary
- D. allow you to share reference data, such as payment terms, across multiple business units to avoid redundant setup
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer has implemented English as base language and French as a local language. The customer\'s bank needs the payment file to be sent to them in French. What is the relevant step to do this for preparing the payment template?
- A. Create your template in English language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder, under the templates regio
- B. Use English locale and generate the XLIFF fil
- C. Then upload the file back under the translated region.
- D. Create your template in the local language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder, under the templates regio
- E. Use English locale and generate the XLIFF fil
- F. Then upload the file back under the translated region.
- G. Create your template in English language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder under the templates region with country locale.
- H. Create your template in local language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder under the templates region with country locale.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which invoice types can be included in the Create Payment flow?
- A. Standard, Credit Memo and Debit Memo
- B. Standard, Credit Memo, and Invoice Request
- C. Standard, Credit Memo and Customer Refund
- D. Standard, Debit Memo and Customer Refund
NEW QUESTION 14
You have three procurement business units, four requisition business units and five sold-to business units. For which will the supplier registration flows be deployed?
- A. one business unit per supplier
- B. four requisition business units
- C. three procurement business units
- D. five sold-to business units
- E. twelve business units per supplier
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the result of voiding a payment?
- A. The payment is reconciled to the bank statement.
- B. The payment is no longer valid for payment.
- C. A stop payment request has been initiated to the bank.
- D. A bills payable payment was created but is not yet mature
NEW QUESTION 16
You are resolving payment validation errors during the payment build process. Which two actions can you perform to resolve these errors?
- A. Run the create accounting program.
- B. Run the invoice validation program.
- C. Remove the documents or payments causing the error and resume the payment process.
- D. Correct the setup errors for remittance bank accounts, third party payees, payment methods, or payment formats and submit resume payment process.
- E. Terminate the payment process reques
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the difference between subject areas that append the word “Real Time” and those that do not?
- A. The “Real Time” subject areas are based on subledger transactions and the ones that are not are based on general ledger balances.
- B. The “Real Time” subject areas are based on real-time transactions in the applications, and those that are not, are based on data stored in the Oracle Business Intelligence Applications data warehouse.
- C. The “Real Time” subject areas are based on real-time transactions and those that are not, are based on historical data.
- D. There is no differenc
NEW QUESTION 18
You have modified your tax setup and want to test the changes on actual Payables transactions. How do you validate before enabling for transaction?
- A. by creating a payable invoice, and by validating and reviewing the tax application
- B. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- C. by changing the tax status to test and then entering a payables invoice
- D. by using Tax Simulator to test
- E. by creating accounting in draft mode
NEW QUESTION 19
An installment for $1,000 USD is due for payment on January 10, 2016. The installment has two discounts: the first discount date is December 5, 2015 for $150 USD and the second discount date is December 20, 2015 for $50 USD. The Pay Date Basis on the supplier site is Discount.
You submit a Payment Process Request with the following criteria:
- Payment Date = December 5, 2015
- Pay Through Date = December 25, 2015
- Date Basis = Pay Date
- Always Take Discount option is enabled
What will be the resulting status of the installment and discount?
- A. The installment is not selected because the first discount date is before the Pay Through Date.
- B. The installment is selected and a discount of $150 USD is applied because the Always Take Discount option was enabled.
- C. The installment is selected but no discount is applied because the payment date is after the discount dates.
- D. The installment is selected and a discount of $50 USD (the second discount) is applied.
- E. The installment is selected and a discount of $200 USD ($150 + $50) is applie
NEW QUESTION 20
When creating a check payment, from where is the payment document defaulted?
- A. Legal Entity
- B. Back Account
- C. Bank
- D. Business Unit
- E. Supplier
NEW QUESTION 21
You have successfully processed the expense reports for reimbursement and have transferred the information to Payables. What is the next step before you can pay them?
- A. Transfer the data to General Ledger.
- B. Create Accounting for the invoice in Payables.
- C. Validate the invoice in Payables.
- D. Create a payment process request in Payment
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1005 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1z0-1005 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1005-dumps.html (80 Q&As Dumps)