It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1007 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Passleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1007 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Up to the minute Oracle Procurement Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Also have 1z0-1007 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two approval tasks can be performed by using the Manage Approval Rules user interface in Fusion Procurement?
- A. Purchasing Document Approval
- B. Item Creation Approval
- C. Supplier Registration Approval
- D. Expenses Approval
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify two control options that are enabled when a buyer selects the ‘Group requisition lines’ field while creating a Blanket Purchase Agreement.
- A. Group requisitions
- B. Apply price updates to existing orders
- C. Use need-by date
- D. Automatically submit for approval
- E. Use ship-to organization and location
NEW QUESTION 3
Identify five business functions that must be configured in order to implement a complete Procureto- Pay business process in Oracle Procurement Cloud.
- A. Receiving
- B. Requisitioning
- C. Purchasing
- D. Inventory
- E. Payments
- F. Invoicing
- G. Incentive Compensation
NEW QUESTION 4
During an implementation where Procurement Contract and Supplier Portal are being implemented, the Procurement Contract user (buyer) has created deliverables on a supplier, which also has an identified Supplier Portal user. The supplier has requested the buyer to email details of the deliverable.
Advise the buyer on how he or she can communicate the deliverable details to the supplier through the application.
- A. The supplier can view the deliverable from the Supplier Portal by clicking the Manage Deliverables link.
- B. The supplier can view the deliverable from the Supplier Portal under the Deliverables tab.
- C. The supplier can view the deliverable by opening the contract in the Contracts tab in the Supplier Portal.
- D. The supplier can view the deliverable by navigating to the Agreements tab from the Supplier Portal.
NEW QUESTION 5
During the implementation, your customer wants to understand the key features of the two-stage Request For Quotation (RFQ) available in Oracle Sourcing Cloud.
Identify three features of the two-stage RFQ.
- A. Technical and Commercial Evaluation
- B. Open Auctions
- C. Two stage Evaluation
- D. Response Visibility Blind
- E. Response Visibility Open
- F. Response Visibility is always Sealed
NEW QUESTION 6
During the User acceptance testing of your Cloud Procurement implementation, a user has created a purchase order and is trying to submit the purchase order for approval. On clicking Submit, the user
gets a “Funds check failed” error. Identify the cause of this error.
- A. Funds are insufficient and budget type is “Absolute”.
- B. Funds are insufficient and budget type is “Track”.
- C. Funds are insufficient and budget type is “Advisory”.
- D. Funds are available but the approver is not set up as “Budget Manager” for the selected budget for the business unit.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have defined an attribute named ‘Years of Experience’ in your negotiation. You have set up scores for acceptable value ranges, and would like to rate responses based on this score. On getting
the responses from the participating suppliers, you observe that for a few suppliers, the score was not calculated. Identify the reason for this issue.
- A. Sourcing does not support attribute definition.
- B. The attribute ‘Year of Experience’ was not marked as Required, so the supplier did not provide any value.
- C. The Negotiation type is RFI (Request for Information); therefore, scoring is optional.
- D. You already have a few suppliers defined in the system; therefore, the scoring did not take place
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify two tasks that can be performed in the Functional Setup Manager by a customer when configuring setup data.
- A. importing and exporting data between instances
- B. configuring Oracle Cloud Applications to match business needs
- C. collecting data to populate the order orchestration and planning data repository
- D. setting up and maintaining data by means of the Manage Admin menu
NEW QUESTION 9
Your client’s business requires that only requester A is provided access to the punchout catalog and not requester B.
Identify the configuration to achieve this.
- A. Set the punchout catalog security in the punchout catalog definition page to “Secured by worker” with the value “Requester A” and no setup for requester B.
- B. Set the punchout catalog-associated content zone security to “Secured by worker” with the value “Requester A” and no setup for requester B.
- C. Assign the “advance procurement requester” role to requester A and the “procurement requester” role to requester B.
- D. Assign the “punchout catalog request” role to procurement requester A and “procurement requester” role to requester B.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer has three Business Units, of which two are requisitioning Business Units and one is a Procurement Business Unit. They want to define each document number based on document type and business unit combination in Oracle Procurement Cloud.
Which Functional Setup Manager task can be used to accomplish these requirements?
- A. Manage Common Options for Payables and Procurement
- B. Manage Procurement Document Numbering
- C. Configure Procurement Business Function
- D. Configure Requisitioning Business Function
NEW QUESTION 11
You defined an Approved Supplier List (ASL) with a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for requisitions. After you submit a requisition with the BPA as a source document, you found an approved requisition and automatically created PO (Purchase Order). However, the status of this PO was confirmed as “Incomplete” instead of “Open” as expected.
Identify two causes for this behavior.
- A. The “Enable negotiation approval” check box is deselected in the Configure Procurement Business Function.
- B. The “Approval required for buyer modified lines” check box is deselected in the Configure Requisitioning Business Function.
- C. The “Automatically submit for approval” check box is deselected in the BPA that was referenced from the requisition.
- D. The “Allow Purchase Order Approval” check box is deselected in the Manage Approved Supplier List Status, which assigned ASL’s status.
NEW QUESTION 12
In Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI), which subject area should you use to report on spend for purchase orders and their associated requisitions?
- A. Procurement – Procure to Pay Real Time
- B. Procurement – Requisitions Real Time
- C. Procurement – Purchasing Real Time
- D. Procurement – Spend
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer is a global company and has multiple legal entities across countries:
- Vision China (Legal Entity 1) has a China Distribution Business Unit (BU).
- Vision US (Legal Entity 2) has a US Distribution BU. They have the following requirements:
1. To make purchases from or sell to the other legal entities using intercompany transaction
2. To automatically determine the sold-to legal entity on a Purchase Order (PO) by using Supply Chain Financial Orchestration (SFO)
Identify three application setups in Oracle Procurement Cloud to fulfill these requirements.
- A. Set up the default procurement business unit for Default Legal Entity in Manage Purchasing Profile Options.
- B. Set up the “Multiple Legal Entities on Order” value to “Allow” on the Configure Requisitioning Business Process page.
- C. Set up the Default Legal Entity on the Configure Requisitioning Business Process page.
- D. Define a primary route on financial orchestration flow to enforce the sold-to-legal entity on a PO.
- E. Create Profit Center BU to Party Relationship
NEW QUESTION 14
On completion of a Negotiation Award using a negotiation template, you are trying to create a purchasing document and system provides you the option to create a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) only, whereas you expected to get an option to create a Contact Purchase Agreement (CPA). Identify the reason for this.
- A. The negotiation outcome is defined as ‘Blanket Purchase Agreement’ in the negotiation template.
- B. The Business Function for the associated Business Unit is ‘Requisition Only’ and did not allow Purchase Agreement Generation.
- C. The negotiation outcome is defined as ‘Contract Purchase Agreement’ in the negotiation template.
- D. The Profile Option PO_PRC_AGENT_CATEGORY_ASSIGNMENT is set to the current use
NEW QUESTION 15
During a Procurement Contract implementation, a customer would like to set up approvals for procurement contract documents. The customer has four departments and any contract needs to be approved by all the four department users.
Identify the configuration to fulfill this requirement.
- A. Set up one approval group and include the four department users with voting regime as consensus.
- B. Set up one approval group and include the four department users with voting regime as first responder wins.
- C. Set up employee supervisor hierarchy for all four department users and add them to an approval group.
- D. Set up user group for the four departments and set up individual rules for the four department users.
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer wants to configure four business units (BUs) as follows:
- Korea, China BUs that perform only requisitioning-related business processes and tasks.
- A US BU that is configured as a shared Procurement BU with only the Procurement function enabled.
- A Singapore BU that provides only payment services for both Korea and China BUs. Identify an applicable setup to represent how the business unit is used.
- A. The Singapore BU must be assigned with the Billing and Revenue and Payables Invoicing business functions.
- B. The China BU must be assigned the Billing and Revenue and Requisitioning business functions.
- C. The Singapore BU must be assigned the Payables business function.
- D. The Korea BU must be assigned the Receiving, Payables Invoicing, and Payables Payment business functions.
- E. The US BU must be assigned the Requisitioning and Procurement business function
NEW QUESTION 17
Name the Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) KPI that indicates the count of approved requisitions where at least one of the requisition lines is assigned to the buyer who has logged in and that requisition line is not implemented into an order, bucketed by the number of days elapsed since the requisition was approved.
- A. Requisition Lines Volume Count
- B. Requisition Lines in Process Count
- C. Requisition Line Aging Count
- D. Requisition Aging Count
- E. Requisition Lines Cycle Time
NEW QUESTION 18
Your customer wants to configure six BUs: five Requisitioning BUs and one BU configured as a shared Procurement BU with only the Procurement function enabled.
How will you define the relationship between the Requisitioning BUs and the Procurement BU?
- A. The Procurement BU must be assigned with the Requisitioning business function in order for it to be a shared services center.
- B. The Payables business function must be assigned in addition to the Procurement business function.
- C. The Procurement BU needs to be configured as a service provider to the Requisitioning BUs.
- D. Intercompany transactions need to be defined between the Requisitioning BUs and the Procurement BU.
NEW QUESTION 19
When creating a non-catalog requisition, a requester checks the ‘New Supplier’ checkbox. By checking this checkbox, the user is _____.
- A. required to execute an ESS (Enterprise Scheduler Service) job to initiate the supplier registration process
- B. suggesting a possible new supplier that requires further action by the Buyer and the Supplier Administrator
- C. triggering an automated process to create a new supplier
- D. triggering an automated process to intimate a new supplier to register with the user’s company
NEW QUESTION 20
In Self Service Procurement, a user is not able to search for one of the inventory items. Identify three configuration issues that could be causing this problem.
- A. The particular item is not defined as a ‘Transactable’ item in PIM.
- B. The particular item is defined as “BOM Enabled’ in PIM.
- C. The particular item is not part of any Procurement catalog.
- D. The particular item has not been marked as a ‘Purchased’ item within the Purchasing operational attribute group.
- E. The particular item does not belong to any Purchasing Categor
NEW QUESTION 21
Your customer is implementing Oracle Procurement Cloud applications with multiple Requisition Business Units. Each Business Unit has employees who need the ability to create requisitions. The customer does not want all employees in the organization to be able to create requisitions using the self-service application; however, they should be able to search for information (for example, contact details) relating to other employees.
To restrict certain employees from being able to create requisitions, identify the inherited role that must be removed from the seeded Employee role.
- A. Procurement Administrator
- B. Employee
- C. Procurement Preparer
- D. Contingent Worker
- E. Procurement Requester
NEW QUESTION 22
A replenishment requisition is created with the following details and imported through an open interface in Oracle Procurement Cloud:
- Requisition date – 10/10/2012 (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Requisition Business Unit (BU) – BU1
- Item – AS16168
Identify the Blanket Purchase Agreement that the application would select to automatically create a Purchase Order.
- A. BPA: 7998Type: Local BPAEffective Dates: 01/01/2012-30/09/2012Item: AS16168BU: BU1Automatically generate orders flag: Yes
- B. BPA: 9986Type: Local BPAEffective Dates: 01/08/2012-31/10/2013Item: AS16168BU: BU1Automatically generate orders flag: Yes
- C. BPA: 8837Type: Global BPAEffective Dates: 01/06/2012-31/07/2013Item: AS16167BU: BU1Automatically generate orders flag: Yes
- D. BPA: 8787Type: Local BPAEffective Dates: 01/03/2012-31/12/2013Item: AS16168BU: BU2Automatically generate orders flag: No
NEW QUESTION 23
Five requisition lines of a single requisition document are available to process on to purchase order. But the buyer returned one requisition line to the requester for quantity modification.
What will be the effect of this action on the remaining four requisition lines?
- A. They will get canceled.
- B. They will be available to process on to purchase order.
- C. They will be put on hold until the requester resubmits the returned line with the correct quantity.
- D. They will also get returned to the requester.
- E. They will be in the “withdrawn” statu
NEW QUESTION 24
You are setting up Oracle Cloud Sourcing. You would like participants to provide Insurance and Freight cost for the quotation/RFQ (Request For Quotation) lines.
Identify the configuration that will fulfill this requirement.
- A. Add Cost Factors for Freight and Insurance.
- B. Add negotiation lines separately to capture Freight and Insurance.
- C. Personalize the negotiation UI (User Interface) to add the Freight and Insurance attributes.
- D. Define a negotiation style and enable DFF (Descriptive FlexField) for Freight and Insuranc
NEW QUESTION 25
You are implementing Cloud Procurement contracts and during user acceptance testing, the user would like to create clauses in the Cloud applications similar to what were available in their legacy Contract application.
Identify two ways to create clauses as per their requirement.
- A. Manage Contract Standard Clauses from Functional Setup Manager.
- B. Create Clauses from the Contracts workarea page.
- C. Manage Contract Standard Clauses, Templates, and Profiles from Functional Setup Manager.
- D. Import Clauses from the Contracts workarea pag
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1007 dumps in VCE and PDF From Exambible, Welcome to Download: https://www.exambible.com/1z0-1007-exam/ (New 90 Q&As Version)