Master the 1z0-1009 Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking 1z0-1009 download. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1009 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1009 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1009 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1009 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online 1z0-1009 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A worker in anorganization will be holding a new position because the worker holding the position has gone on maternity leave. When the second worker is back from maternity leave, the former will be moved back to his or her old position. His or her payroll and legal reporting will be the same even after the position changes.
Which transfer method should be used for the first movement of the said worker?
- A. Global Transfer
- B. Transfer
- C. Temporary Assignment
- D. Global Temporary Assignment
NEW QUESTION 2
You are implementing the Checklist functionality for one of your customers. The customer wants the checklist template to be allocated to personsautomatically.
What should you do to archive the required functionality?
- A. Managers can automatically allocate checklist templates to the persons whom they manage from Person Gallery.
- B. Associate the eligibility profile with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they satisfy the criteria built in the eligibility profile.
- C. Associate the action with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they experience the action.
- D. Associate the area of responsibility with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they are given the specific area of responsibility.
- E. Associate a life event with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they experience the event.
NEW QUESTION 3
The line manager of an employee is also the HR manager for that employee. The Promotion approval rules state that a transaction should be approved by the line manager followed by HR. If this employee receives a promotion, the approval will go to the manager twice. The customer requires that when approvers repeat in the routing chain, only one approval notification should be triggered to such approvers.
What steps in Business Process Management (BPM) Worklist should you perform to meet this requirement?
- A. Change the Task Aggregation configuration to Once Per Task.
- B. Change the value of Completetask Immediately When Participant Chooses to Approve.
- C. Select Allow Participants To Edit Future Participants.
- D. Deselect Allow Participants To Edit Future Participants.
- E. Select Allow All Participants To Route Task To Other Participants.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your company wants to track previous employment information for workers, including employer name, dates of employment, and job description. Which action should you perform?
- A. Create a free-form content type and a new content item.
- B. Create a new content type and content item.
- C. Use a seeded content type and a new content item.
- D. Create a new content type but a seeded content item.
- E. Create a free-form content type without a content item.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which employment model options are available for newly provisioned HCM Cloud environments?
- A. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment
- B. 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier single assignment
- C. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment
- D. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts single assignment
NEW QUESTION 6
The Human ResourceRepresentative of the organization if trying to set up the Jobs and Positions for the enterprise.
What are the three options that the Human Resource Representative should be aware of regarding Jobs and Positions? (Choose three.)
- A. Jobs are shared by Sets and Positions are assigned to Business Units.
- B. Jobs and Positions are shared by Sets.
- C. Department and location can be defined for a Position.
- D. When creating Positions, the grades that are specified for the job become the default grades for the Position.
NEW QUESTION 7
A candidate applied for an employment opportunity with a legal employer in the past. The candidate re-applies after some time for an opportunity with a different legal employer in the same enterprise. While applying the second time,the candidate provides a new national identification value.
Which option does the application use to check if a matching record already exists in the system?
- A. The application cannot identify the matching record and there will be two person records available for further processing.
- B. The application identifies a match if the first name, the first character of the last name, and date of birth are the same; or if the last name, the first character of the first name, and date of birth are the same.
- C. Because the national identifier has changed, the system cannot identify the matching record.
- D. The application searches for the availability of date of birth and middle name to identify the matching record.
NEW QUESTION 8
As an HCMIntegration Specialist you are responsible for preparing and loading data into HCM Cloud HCM Data Loader.
What process flow do you need to follow to ensure the migration is successful?
- A. Place zip file(s) containing data on the WebCenter Content serverand submit a request to import and load the zip file(s). HCM Data Loader decompresses the zip files and imports individual data lines into staging table
- B. Objects are then loaded to the Oracle Fusion Application tables and error handling is done through the HCM Data Loader Interface or via the Data Set Summary.
- C. Place zip file(s) containing data on the SFTP serve
- D. HCM Data Loader decompresses the zip files and imports individual data lines into staging table
- E. Objects are then loaded to the Oracle FusionApplication tables and error handling is done through the HCM Data Loader Interface or via the Data Set Summary.
- F. Place dat file(s) containing data on the WebCenter Content server and submit a request to import and load the zip file(s). HCM Data Loaderloads all the data directly to the Oracle Fusion Application tables and error handling is done through the HCM Data Loader Interface or via the Data Set Summary.
- G. Place dat file(s) containing data on the WebCenter Content server and submit a request to import and load the zip file(s). HCM Data Loader decompresses the zip files and imports individual data lines into staging tables, and objects are then loaded to the Oracle Fusion Application table
- H. Error handling is done through the HCM Data Loader Interface or via the Data Set Summary.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three are actions types supported by the Change Assignment guided process, used by an HR Specialist?
- A. Extend Temporary Assignment
- B. End Assignment
- C. Extend Probation Period
- D. Suspend Assignment
- E. Add Work Relationship
NEW QUESTION 10
A client requires that promotion approvalsshould go to a static set of three users in a sequential manner, with the approval process continuing to the next user if the prior approver is not available.
What setup is required to meet this requirement?
- A. While configuring Approval Group List Builder, select “Allow empty groups” as True.
- B. All approvers must be present in the system; else, the promotion transaction fails.
- C. While configuring Approval Group List Builder, select “Allow empty groups” as False.
- D. The default functionality is that ifany approver is not present, then the transaction gets auto-approved.
- E. Enable a descriptive flex field to capture the approves in the required sequence and create Approval Group List Builder.
NEW QUESTION 11
An organization uses the Previous Employment content type to capturerelevant employment details of employees. What do you do to make this content type available in other applications?
- A. Do nothin
- B. After the content type is created, it is available for use in all applications.
- C. Make sure it is a non-free-form content type.
- D. Specify a Subscriber Code for the content type.
- E. Make sure it is a free-form content type.
NEW QUESTION 12
Identify three correct statements about Workforce Life Cycle. (Choose three.)
- A. HR specialists can create and manage work relationships, employment terms, and assignments for theworkers to whim they have security access.
- B. The Add Person tasks include creating a new person’s first work relationship with the enterprise.
- C. Line Managers can transfer their direct and indirect reports only.
- D. HR specialists and line managers can create and manage work relationships, employment terms, and assignments for all the workers.
- E. Line managers can create and manage work relationships, employment terms, and assignments for all workers.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which employment actions can a Line Manager perform through the Smart Navigation icon within the Directory search results,organization chart, or while viewing the public spotlight page of their direct reports?
- A. Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Location change, Manager change, and Add Additional Assignment.
- B. Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Location change, Create WorkRelationship, and Add Additional Assignment.
- C. Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Location change, Manager change, and Working Hours change.
- D. Promote, Suspend, Terminate, Location change, Manager change, and Add Additional Assignment.
NEW QUESTION 14
As an employee within an organization you access your Public Information/Spotlight page within the Directory.
What updates are you allowed to directly make on this page that all users with access to your Public Spotlight will be able to view?
- A. Update area of expertise, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and HRRepresentative Information.
- B. Update about me, area of expertise, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and peer information.
- C. Update about me, area of expertise, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and background photo.
- D. Update home address, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and background photo.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three are correct locations from where Line Managers can access the Add Assignment guided process?
- A. Person Management work area in My Workforce
- B. SmartNavigation
- C. Actions Menu in About Me work area
- D. Actions Menu in My Team work area
- E. Quick Actions
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer wants to know how many employees are leaving the organization on their own. Identify the correct sequence of steps that you need to perform to meet his requirement.
- A. Create a new action > Create a new reason and use it during termination.
- B. Create a new action type > Create a new action > Create a new action reason and use it during termination.
- C. Create a new action reasonand associate it with the available action typ
- D. Use it during termination.
- E. Create a new action type > Create a new action reason and use it during termination.
- F. Create a new action > Associate it with an existing action type > Create a new action reason and use it during termination.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three options are true about the Global Person model? (Choose three.)
- A. Person records are global, independent of legal employers, and created only once for any perso
- B. If the person leaves the enterprise, the person’s work relationships are terminated.
- C. Person records continue to exist even when the person has no current work relationships inthe enterprise and no current contact relationships with other workers.
- D. Person records cease to exist when a person is terminated from an organization.
- E. Person records hold information that is personal, such as name, date of birth, and disability information, or that may apply to more than one work relationship, such as national ID.
- F. Person records are auto-archived two years after a person is terminated from an organization.
NEW QUESTION 18
An employee’s job description is “Recruiter” as of 01-Jan-2015. This job was updated in the system to “Consultant” on 01-Feb-2015. The 01-Feb-2015 assignment record is the latest effective dated employment record in the system. On 01-Mar-2015, the HR specialist wants to view this employee’s previous employment details and searches for them on the Person Management page. The HR specialist enters the effective as-of date value as 31-Jan-2015 with the search keyword “Recruiter” because the employee was working as a recruiter on 31st Jan 2015. The search returns no rows.
What is causing this?
- A. The Person Management page search does not support Job attribute keywords.
- B. The Update Person Search Keyword process has associated the effective dates with the job attributes in the keyword record resulting insearch discrepancies.
- C. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 31-Jan-2015 but ran successfully the next day.
- D. The Person Management page search does not support date-effective keywords.
- E. The Update Person Search Keyword process has updated the latest effective dated job attribute in the keyword record.
- F. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 01-Mar-2015 but ran successfully the previous day.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements are true about Action and Action Reasons? (Choose two.)
- A. There is always a one-to-one relationship between Action Type and Action.
- B. It is mandatory to associate Actions with Action Reasons.
- C. Thehistory of effective date changes can be tracked well by using the Actions framework.
- D. Terminations predictive analytics uses Actions and Reasons data to identify whether a termination is voluntary or involuntary.
NEW QUESTION 20
When an HR specialist searches for Awards andHonors, such as “PhD”, the Person Gallery page displays only the direct reports of the HR specialist who comply with the honor. When the HR specialist searches for areas of expertise, such as “Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud”, it displays all the employees of the organization who has Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud as their areas of expertise.
Identify the reason for this behavior.
- A. HR does not have access to other departments where employees are “PhD”.
- B. HR has access to Oracle GlobalHuman Resources Cloud department.
- C. PhD is a sensitive keyword and is used elsewhere in the person’s information.
- D. Areas of expertise is public information.
- E. HR does not have access to the “Experience and Qualification” card.
NEW QUESTION 21
An HR Representative enters the employee details in the application as part of hiring process. In the Roles tab, the HR Representative sees that an appropriate data role is already available with the provisioning method of Automatic. The employee is required to be associated with an additionalrole of Compensation Specialist. However, on clicking the Add Role button available in the same page the HR Representative is unable to retrieve any roles which can be added.
Identify the cause of this.
- A. The HR Representative does not have the appropriate role at add the role.
- B. Appropriate role mapping rules are not defined for the Data role with Self-requestable check box checked.
- C. Appropriate role mapping rules are not defined for the Data role with Requestable check box checked.
- D. Appropriate role mapping rules are not defined for the Data role with Autoprovision check box checked.
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1009 Exam with 98 Q&As Exambible Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Exambible 1z0-1009 Dumps: https://www.exambible.com/1z0-1009-exam/ (98 New Questions)