It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1010 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Certleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1010 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Updated Oracle Talent Management Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a functional analyst and have been tasked with creating new content items to be used in various profile templates.
What set of steps will you perform to accomplish this task?
- A. Create item and set the content item fields, set content type, saveand close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
- B. Create item, set the type and content item fields, associate rating model, save and close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
- C. Create contenttype, create item, set fields to be displayed, associate rating model, and save and close.
- D. Create item, set the content type and content item fields, associate rating model, and save and close.
- E. Create item, set the content type and content item fields, save and close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
NEW QUESTION 2
What should a manager do if he has assigned an organization goal to his direct reports, but intends to change the target completion date of Goals for the direct reports?
- A. Sign in as the manager, go to Navigator/About me/Goals/My Organization Goal
- B. Select the goal created by him and click Edi
- C. Change the target completion date and click Submit.
- D. Sign in as the manager, go to Navigator/About me/Goals/My Worker Goal
- E. Select the goal assigned by him and click Edi
- F. Change the target completion date and click Submit.
- G. Sign in as the manager, go to Navigator/About me/Goals/My Organization Goal
- H. Delete the assigned goal and select a new goal created by him with the new target completion date and assign the newly created goal.
- I. Manager cannot change the Target completion date of the assigned organizational Goa
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three statements are true about the Notes added in the Talent Review Meeting? (Choose three.)
- A. Reviewers create and manage notes for their direct and indirect reports on the Prepare Review Content page.
- B. Reviewers can see all notes created for the meeting for their direct and indirect reports.
- C. Facilitatorscreate and manage notes on the Talent Review dashboard.
- D. Business Leaders create and manage notes on the Talent Review dashboar
NEW QUESTION 4
You are a manager in a financial firm and have a new person report to you. The person is new to Oracle HCM Cloud and Person Gallery. He or she comes to you for help in understanding the difference between a suggestion list and an interest list.
Which option explains the difference between the two and helps him or her in managing the lists?
- A. A suggestion list is a manually created list of jobs by the manager for an employee, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created automatically for an employee based on the competencies, skills, and qualifications match on his or her profile.
- B. A suggestion list is a manually createdlist of jobs by the manager for an employee, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created by an employee, which he or she would like to pursue.
- C. A suggestion list is an automatically created list of jobs for an employee based on the competencies, skills, and qualifications match on his or her profile, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created by the manager for an employee based on employee.
- D. A suggestion list is an automatically generated when an employee viewshis or her career planning card and consists of suitable jobs or position profiles based on how well an employee’s competencies, skills, and qualifications match with those of the job or position profil
- E. An interest list is manually created by an employeeby browsing profiles of jobs and positions that he or she might like to pursue and adding them to the list.
- F. A suggestion list is a manually created list of jobs by the employee himself or herself for his or her peer
- G. An interest list is automaticallycreated for the employee based on his or her qualification, skills, and competencies.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement is true about selecting Job and Position information for the talent pool?
- A. Additional fields are restricted when Department is selected first.
- B. Job and Department fields are populated and disabled when Position is selected first.
- C. Job Family and Job Profile are enabled when Position is selected first.
- D. The Grade field is disable
NEW QUESTION 6
You configure questions and responses in the question library to add to the questionnaire. Identify four question types that can be defined in the question library. (Choose four.)
- A. Additional response – It is used to provide additional information or add attachments.
- B. No response – It is used to provide additional information or allow respondents to add attachments.
- C. Single choice – Respondent selects a single choice from selections you provide.
- D. Text – Respondent enters a response in a text field.
- E. Multiple choice – You provide responses and respondents select one or more responses from the options available.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer has enabled the notification Participant Feedback – Worker deletes participant. One of the workers has an open performance document and requested a Participant Feedback. In the middle of the performance cycle the worker had a Line manager change, but the worker’s performance document owner remained the old manager. The worker deletes a feedback participant since the feedback was no longer required by the previous co-owner.
Which two will be receiving a notification for this action? (Choose two.)
- A. Worker
- B. Current Line Manager
- C. Old Line Manager
- D. HR Specialist
- E. Feedback Participant
NEW QUESTION 8
An organization owner creates an organization goal and publishes the goal, while assigning the goal to specific individuals in the organization.
Which three statements are true about workers and their goals in the organization? (Choose three.)
- A. Workers can remove the alignment to the organization goal.
- B. If the organization owner deletes the goal, the corresponding worker goals will be deleted.
- C. Workers who are assigned the goal can delete the goal.
- D. Workers who create their own goals from the published goal can delete the goal.
- E. Workers can cancel the goal before they start working on it.
- F. Workers goals created from the published goal are automatically aligned to the published goa
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to mass-assign goals that exist in the goal library. The requirements are as follows:
- Performance goals A1, A2, and A3 should be assigned to Manager 1’s direct reports.
- Development goals B1, B2, and B3 should be assigned to Manager 2’s direct reports. Which option accomplishes these requirements?
- A. The organization owner should add goals A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3 so they can be accessible as organization goals.
- B. Manager 1 adds goalsA1, A2, and A3 and Manager 2 adds goals B1, B2, and B3 to their direct reports’ performance documents.
- C. The HR Specialist selects goals from the goal library, andthen assigns them to the appropriate population.
- D. Manager 1 and Manager 2 shares goalsA1, A2, and A3 and B1, B2, and B3 with direct reports, respectively.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are an HR specialist for the Manufacturing Department of your company. This department contains a total of six employees and your CEO has instructed you to perform the following steps:
- Determine how well the employee’s profiles match a job or position profile.
- Run an analysis, which compares competences, licenses, and certification.
The process described above is ________ .
- A. Talent Pool
- B. Best-Fit Analysis
- C. determining plan bench strength
- D. determining readiness level
NEW QUESTION 11
You are a review participant and there is a need to analyze the impact of changing the performance and potential ratings of a worker reporting to you.
Identify two options available on the talent review dashboard that can be used for calibrating performance and potential. (Choose two.)
- A. Zoom in
- B. Move marker
- C. Mobility
- D. Zoom out
- E. Drag-and-drop
NEW QUESTION 12
A Human Resources Manager informs the Human Resources Specialist that an Incumbent Succession Plan needs to be updated. The Human Resources Specialist is unable to find the Incumbent Succession Plan.
What is the cause of this?
- A. The Human Resources Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the privacy of the plan is Public.
- B. The Human Resources Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, the data role of the Human Resource Specialist doesn’t allow him to search for the employee in person management search.
- C. The Human Resources Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, theprivacy of the plan is Private.
- D. The Human Resources Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the data role of the Human Resource Specialist allows him to search for the employee in person management search.
NEW QUESTION 13
HR Specialist 1 and HR Specialist 2 are Human Resource Specialists. Manager A is the Line Manager of HR Specialist 2. HR Specialist 1 is the owner of a succession plan and HR Specialist 2 is the coowner of the same succession plan. There are five candidates specified for the Succession Plan.
While HR Specialist 1 can view all the five candidates, HR Specialist 2 can only view three of the five candidates.
What is the cause of this?
- A. Out of the five candidates, one candidate isHR Specialist 2 and the other is Manager A.
- B. HR Specialist 1has restricted the access to some of the candidates in the succession plan using the restrict access feature of the Succession Plan.
- C. Co-owners of a Succession Plan always have access to less number of candidates since they are not owners.
- D. HRSpecialist 2’s data security doesn’t allow him to view the two candidates since the two candidates fall outside the data scope of HR Specialist 2’s role.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer wants a list of items that managers should consider doing when creating their goals, so that subordinates can create goals that align with or support their managers’ goals.
Select two options that should be included in the training materials for managers to satisfy this requirement. (Choose two.)
- A. aligning goals
- B. assigning goals
- C. sharing Performance Goals
- D. publishing Performance Goals
- E. sharing Organization Goals
- F. publishing Organization Goals
NEW QUESTION 15
What can you use Questionnaires for before a Talent Review meeting?
- A. toassign qualitative or quantitative measurements to assess the level of success of achieving a goal
- B. to calculate the worker potential rating during the content preparation stage
- C. to assign Development Goals to workers in your direct reporting line
- D. to view and track development goals of workers outside of your direct reporting line
NEW QUESTION 16
If all tasks and subtasks are included in the Performance flow, except the Set Goals task, can the competencies and goals be added for a worker in his or her performance document?
- A. Ye
- B. Only goals can be added in the worker self-evaluation task.
- C. Ye
- D. Goals and competencies can be added in either the worker self-evaluation or the manager evaluation of worker tasks.
- E. Ye
- F. Goals and competencies can be added in the worker self-evaluation task only.
- G. N
- H. Without the Set Goals task, goals and competencies cannot be added in the performance document.
- I. Ye
- J. Goals and competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker tasks only.
- K. Ye
- L. Only competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker task
NEW QUESTION 17
An HR specialist recently created a performance goal plan for his or her organization. Two new hires have joined the organization after the existing goal plan was created and assigned.
- Employee 1 is required to have all the goals in the existing goal plan.
- Employee 2 needs goals A1 and A2 in addition to the goals in the existing goal plan.
- Goals A1 and A2 need to be added to the goal library. Which statement addresses these requirements?
- A. The HR specialist can add goals A1 and A2 to the goal library, add those goals to the existing goal plan, and then add both the newhires to the goal plan.
- B. The HR specialist can create a new goal plan with goals from the existing goal plan, add goals A1 and A2 from the goal library, and assign them to both the new hires.
- C. The HR specialist can add the eligibility criteria to newgoals (A1 and A2) within the goal plan and assign both the new hires to the existing goal plan.
- D. The HR specialist can assign Employee 1 to the existing goal plan, create a new goal plan with goals (A1 and A2) from the goal library, and then assign the new goal plan to Employee 2.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two worker information areas can be evaluated in a performance document? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance Goals
- B. Languages
- C. Competencies
- D. Development Goals
- E. Qualifications
NEW QUESTION 19
Your client has 10 different vice-president jobs that are expected to have a high turnover rate. The client informs you that these jobs have identical or nearly identical skill sets. You are tasked with creating a succession plan, which has maximum plan strength.
Which two tasks should be carried out to fulfill your client’s requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the Incumbent plan type.
- B. Use the Job or Position plan type.
- C. Select and add a limited number of internal candidates.
- D. Select and add a large number of candidate
NEW QUESTION 20
The Human Resources department manager informs the Human Resource Specialist that Employee 1, who is Head of Sales, plays a vital role in the organization and they must plan for the successors of the employee.
What should the Human Resource Specialist do?
- A. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family.
- B. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile.
- C. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job.
- D. Create a Position Succession Plan for the Headof Sales position.
- E. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three statements are true about the goal details held in the performance document and the Goal Management pages? (Choose three.)
- A. Goal comments madein the performance document do not appear on the Goal Management pages.
- B. Evaluation comments captured in the Comments field in the performance document do not appear on the Goal Management pages.
- C. Goal comments captured in the Comments field on the Goal Management pages are not visible in the performance document.
- D. Primary goal characteristics, such as the goal name, description, success criteria, and completion date, are kept identical in both locations.
- E. Goal weights added on the Goal Managementpages are added to the performance document only when the goal is initially added to the document; thereafter, weights are maintained independently.
NEW QUESTION 22
The Department Manager has created an organization goal “Improve Organization Sales.” The goal is assigned to all workers who fall under the organization hierarchy. The goal-setting process is completed across the organization. At the midpoint of the goal period, the Department Manager would like to know if the workers in his or her organization are achieving the goals that are aligned to the organization’s goal “Improve Organization Sales.”
How can the Department Manager see the desired information?
- A. By viewing either the Goal Alignment Summary report or the Goal Progress Summary report.
- B. By viewing the Goal Progress Summary repor
- C. The infographics, the pie chart, for each goal on My Organization Goals page will show the summary of aligned goals in different statuses.
- D. By viewing the Goal Alignment Summary report.
- E. By creating a newdashboard report on the Organization Goals page.
- F. By creating a new dashboard report on the My Goals page.
NEW QUESTION 23
During the talent review meeting, review participants want to see data from five previous meetings;
however, the system does not allow this. What is the reason?
- A. Only data from four meetings can be included in the talent review meeting.
- B. Only data from two meetings can be included in the talent review meeting.
- C. Only data from one meeting can be included in the talent review meeting.
- D. Data from previous meetings can never be included in a current review meetin
NEW QUESTION 24
Which are the two guidelines to follow when creating a questionnaire template or questionnaire? (Choose two.)
- A. Make sure that thequestionnaire template is fully configured because questionnaires created based on a template cannot override template settings.
- B. Disregard specific regional or international laws or customs because any question may be asked in any country jurisdiction.
- C. Format basic information – Make it easier to categorize and control access.
- D. Determine the intended participant for thequestionnaire – Is the questionnaire for a widespread audience or specific group?
NEW QUESTION 25
One of the workers reporting to you is appearing in the holding are A. Identify three possible reasons for the worker to be in the holding are A. (Choose three.)
- A. The box in which the worker should appear has multiple ratings mapped to it, resulting in the worker being placed in the holding area.
- B. The worker joined the organization after the talent review meeting was scheduled.
- C. Theworker was not rated before the talent review meeting.
- D. The worker has been placed in the holding area by you during the talent review meeting.
- E. The performance rating model that is used to assess the worker’s overall performance rating differed from the performance rating model selected on the talent review configuration template.
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1010 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection, Get Full Dumps HERE: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-1010/ (New 70 Q&As)