It is more faster and easier to pass the Oracle 1z0-1013 exam by using Approved Oracle Oracle Payroll Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Replace 1z0-1013 Exam and find the same core area 1z0-1013 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free 1z0-1013 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer is running their weekly payroll, which includes a number of high-performing workers, who will be receiving a bonus. They want these workers to be able to view their payslip two days earlier than other workers on the weekly payroll.
What action should be taken to meet this requirement?
- A. Navigate to the Document of Records (DOR) and override the payslip availability date for the impacted employees.
- B. Create a payroll object group for the impacted workers and enter the overriding payslip availability date when submitting the payroll run.
- C. It is not possible to override the payslip availability date for a subset of workers.
- D. Using the payroll time definition, override the payslip availability date for the impacted worker
NEW QUESTION 2
You have run payroll process and need to validate and audit the run results before moving on to processing the payment. Which report helps you in diagnosing the results?
- A. Payroll Data Validation Report
- B. Payroll Balance Report
- C. Balance Exception Report
- D. Payroll Activity Report
NEW QUESTION 3
You hire an employee on 01-JAN-2016. The employee is in the process of moving bank accounts and is yet to create a personal payment method. How will the employee receive their payroll payment for the month of January?
- A. They will be paid by check, because this is the default payment method on the employee’s payroll.
- B. They won’t receive payment until they have created a personal payment method.
- C. A cash payment request will be sent to accounts payable, and the employee will be paid in cash.
- D. The payment process will error and they will not receive payment for the month of Januar
NEW QUESTION 4
You have a tax deduction element that credits the same account for all employees irrespective of their home department.
How do you define the costing rules to meet this requirement?
- A. You cannot meet this requirement because the costs are automatically apportioned to the respective departments.
- B. You create the costing with distributed option.
- C. You create the costing with “Costed” option on tax element.
- D. You create Fixed Costing on tax deduction elemen
NEW QUESTION 5
How should you change the order of the task displayed within the payroll flows checklist?
- A. Amend both the sequence of the tasks on the task definition page and the task
- B. Amend the task sequence on the task sequencing page.
- C. Amend the sequence of the tasks within the task definition page.
- D. Amend both the task sequence on the task sequencing page and the sequence within the edit task details page.
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer is using a third-party time product. You have created elements using the time category and now need to import time card hours into cloud payroll.
How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Use the batch Loader task to import time element entries into cloud payroll.
- B. Use the Load Time Card process to import time entries into cloud payroll.
- C. It is not possible to load time directly from a third-party time product into cloud payroll.
- D. Use the Load Time Card process to import time entries into cloud Time and Labour, and then use the batch loader task to import time element entries into cloud payroll.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have an earnings element with the latest entry date as “Last Standard Earning Date” without Proation enabled.
When an employee is terminated in the middle of a pay period, how would the element be processed?
- A. The element gets processed with full value.
- B. The element gets processed with prorated value.
- C. The element does not get processed with because it gets end dated before the standard earning date and proratio is not enabled on this element.
- D. The element gets processed with zero value and a warning message is displaye
If you select the last standard earning date option, also select proration for the element. This ensures that the element is processed up to this date, even if it isn\'t active at the end of a payroll period. Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E51367_01/globalop_gs/FAIGP/F1427197AN15697.htm
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement accurately describes how you create a tax reporting unit (TRU)?
- A. When you identify a legal entity as a legal employer, the application transfers the legal reporting units that are associated with that legal employer to HCM as tax reporting units.
- B. When you identify a legal entity as a payroll statutory unit, the application transfers the legal reporting units that are associated with that legal entity to HCM as tax reporting units.
- C. You can identify a legal entity as a tax reporting unit.
- D. If you identify a legal entity as a payroll statutory unit, you will have the option to identify the payroll statutory unit as a tax reporting unit.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two seed job roles have access to the Setup and Maintenance work area and can access all payroll setup tasks? (Choose two.)
- A. Application Implementation Consultant
- B. Payroll Interface Coordinator
- C. Payroll Administrator
- D. Payroll Manager
NEW QUESTION 10
You want to give a user to access to run a specific shipped payroll process or report. Which three actions should you perform?
- A. Give the user the functional privilege to run the specific process or report through a job or abstract role.
- B. Enable the process or report on the Mange Payroll Flow Pattern page.
- C. Define a payroll flow security profile that includes the flow for the specific process or report, and then assign it to the data role attached to the user.
- D. Regenerate the data role attached to the use
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements regarding the relationship between legal entities, legal employers, and payroll statutory units (PSU) are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. A legal employer can be associated with multiple PSUs.
- B. PSUs are legal entities responsible for payroll tax and social insurance reporting.
- C. Legal employers are legal entities responsible for paying workers.
- D. A legal entity cannot be both a legal employee and a PS
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer pays their workers on a semi-monthly payroll frequency. To save costs, the customer is changing their company policy and effective from 1st January, all workers will be paid on a monthly payroll frequency.
What action should you take to implement this change?
- A. Create a new monthly payroll definition, and date the workers employment records associated with the semi-monthly payroll, create new employment records for the workers and associate these to the monthly payroll.
- B. Create a new monthly payroll definition and transfer the workers from the semi-monthly payroll to the monthly payroll.
- C. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Date Paid field on the payroll time periods to refilect the new monthly payment dates.
- D. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Start and End Dates on the payroll time periods to refilect the new monthly payroll period dates.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have a requirement to stop the new entries from being created for an element and to continue the existing entries. How do you achieve this?
- A. End date the element definition.
- B. Change the effective date to the required date and select the “Closed for entry” check box.
- C. You cannot achieve this requirement because you need to continue the existing element entries.
- D. Delete the element definition and re-create it with a different effective dat
NEW QUESTION 14
You have a requirement for not processing an element entry based on a specific condition that will be evaluated during payroll run. How should you achieve this?
- A. You write a skip rule with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- B. You write a calculation formula with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- C. You write a validation formula with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- D. You cannot meet this requirement because once an element entry is created, it will be processed all the tim
NEW QUESTION 15
You are a payroll customer but when you have created an earnings element using the Manage Elements feature it has not created a pay value input value.
What is the reason for this?
- A. The earnings element template always creates “Pay Value” as the input value.
- B. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Human Resourcesor None”.
- C. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Payroll”.
- D. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Payroll Interface”.
NEW QUESTION 16
You have run the payroll calculation and several workers have an error status.
What action should you take to remove the payroll calculation results for all workers?
- A. Delete Records
- B. Rollback
- C. Retry
- D. Mark for Retry
NEW QUESTION 17
You are implementing retropay. You have created a retroactive event group to tract the changes that need to be considered by the retropay process.
To which feature should the retroactive event group be associated?
- A. Element
- B. Payroll relationship records
- C. Payroll definition
- D. Work relationship records
NEW QUESTION 18
Which legislative data group (LDG) description is incorrect?
- A. An LDG can be associated to multiple cost allocation key filexfield structures.
- B. An LDG can contain many legal entities that act as payroll statutory units.
- C. An LDG is associated with a legislative code and currency.
- D. An LDG marks a legislation in which payroll is processed.
NEW QUESTION 19
A customer wants to distribute the costs of a benefits element, which is at payroll relationship level, to employee earnings.
How should you define the costing rules to meet this requirement?
- A. Create the costing of type “Costed” and because it is a relationship level element, it automatically distributes the costs over earnings elements.
- B. Create a distribution group with earnings elements and create the distributed costing on relationship level element.
- C. you cannot distribute the costs of an element.
- D. Create the costing as Fixed Costed on payroll relationship level element, because the element is at relationship leve
- E. It automatically distributes costs for earnings elements, which are at assignment level.
NEW QUESTION 20
You are testing the retropay process and enter a retrospective bonus entry for a worker. The bonus is calculated based on a percentage of the worker’s salary. When you review the results of the retropay process you identify the bonus has not been included.
Identify two reasons why this is happening. (Choose two.)
- A. Retropay has not been enabled on the bonus element.
- B. Retropay has not been enabled on the salary element.
- C. Element entry changes are not included in the retroactive event group.
- D. Bonus element changes are not included in the retroactive event grou
NEW QUESTION 21
Which delivered report can be used to verify the details of all payments made to third-parties?
- A. Payment Register Report
- B. Third-Party Payment Register
- C. Third-Party Invoice Listing
- D. Payroll Activity Report
NEW QUESTION 22
Your customer has the financial system in a third party system and you have to send the payroll costing entries to a third party system. Which two options should be used to extract the data from Cloud Payroll system?
- A. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Results Real Time subject area to extract the costing results of a particular run, because payroll costing is part of payroll run.
- B. You cannot extract the costing results from cloud payroll to send it to third party financials system.
- C. You can run the Payroll Costing Report to extract the costing results of a particular run.
- D. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Costing Real Time subject area to extract the costing results of a particular run.
NEW QUESTION 23
What three options should be considered while defining a costing key filexfield structure? (Choose three.)
- A. Value sets for the segments
- B. Cost hierarchy levels enabled to populate each cost account segment
- C. segments required for the offset account
- D. GL Accounting key filexfield structure
NEW QUESTION 24
Where would a payroll flow task retrieve its parameter information when selecting “Bind to Flow Parameter”?
- A. Derives the value from the output of the previous task
- B. Derives the value from one of the flow pattern parameter values
- C. Derives the value from one of the task parameter values
- D. Derives the value from the context of the current flow instance
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1013 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared 1z0-1013 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-1013/ (74 Q&As Dumps)