Master the 1z0-1016 Oracle Product Hub Cloud 2021? Implementation Essentials content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Ucertify 1z0-1016 study guide. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1016 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1016 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1016 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1016 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer wants to synchronize Item Attribute Group definitions for an item class in Oracle Product Hub Cloud with a merchandising system. The customer decided to use the standard publishing capability in Oracle Product Hub Cloud to publish the attributes definition.
Which standard publication feature would you enable to fulfill this requirement?
- A. attribute groups and attributes publication for a spoke system
- B. catalogs publication for an export option
- C. item classes publication for a spoke system
- D. catalogs publication for a spoke system
- E. items publication for a spoke system
NEW QUESTION 2
During the Design phase of implementing Oracle Product Hub Cloud, you are asked to review the existing processes of Catalog sharing. You decide to add a Category to the Catalog for sharing.
What are the four business benefits of this decision?
- A. The Category hierarchy and any assigned items to the Categories in the shared content can be referenced within the Catalog.
- B. The complete Category hierarchy in the shared content can be referenced within the Catalog if the items are not assigned to Categories.
- C. The referenced content can belong to only one Category if a Category hierarchy exists.
- D. The referenced content can belong to more than one Category.
- E. The Source Catalog content can be shared with multiple Catalogs.
- F. The Catalog contents can be maintained in a single place.
During the creation of the catalog, sharing can be enabled by specifying a single source catalog that will be used for sharing by reference and setting the value of the sharing content to control what content will be shared from the source catalog. The advantage of using sharing by reference is source catalog content can be shared to multiple catalogs and maintained in a single place, the source catalog. In addition, the referenced content can be more than one category, for example a complete category hierarchy and any assigned items to categories in shared content can also be reference within the catalog.
NEW QUESTION 3
How do you enable or set up Audit Trail for Product Data Hub object attribute?
- A. No enabling required, Audit Trail is automatically enabled in Product Data Hub.
- B. Using Setup and Maintenance, search for Manage Audit Trail task, Select Oracle Cloud Application, Configure Business Object Attributes for Product Management application
- C. From Product Hub Main page, select Task Icon, Audit Trail, Configure Business Object Attributes for Product Management application
- D. Using Setup and Maintenance, search for Manage Audit Policies task, Select Oracle Cloud Application, Configure Business Object Attributes for Product Management application
- E. From Main Navigator, Choose Audit Trail, Oracle Cloud Application, Configure Business Object Attributes for Product Management application
NEW QUESTION 4
What are the three options that you select in Oracle Product Hub Cloud to publish objects to a spoke system?
- A. Item Classes
- B. Item Relationships
- C. Item Cross Reference
- D. Items
- E. Item Catalogs
NEW QUESTION 5
For your project, you are using Integration Cloud Service to integrate Oracle Product Hub Cloud with On-Premise Oracle E-Business Suite.
Which two Integration Cloud Service adapters will be used for this integration?
- A. Oracle Logistics Adapter
- B. Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter
- C. Oracle Field Service Adapter
- D. Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter
- E. Oracle HCM Cloud Adapter
NEW QUESTION 6
Product data stewards are able to control suppliers access to which three data elements in the Product Hub Portal?
- A. Access to items in an Items Class
- B. Access to suppliers
- C. Supplier-specific Smart Spreadsheet templates for import map
- D. Access to all Operational attributes
- E. Access to all Extensible Flexfield attributes
NEW QUESTION 7
Organizations may decide to create either new items or new revisions to capture major changes that affect the form, fit and function of an item. Which statement is true regarding revisions?
- A. A revision is required attribute to be selected when you create a new item.
- B. A revision is not required as long as the item is not approved.
- C. A revision is not required when you create an item until a change order is created.
- D. A revision will always be created when an item is created.
- E. A revision will always require users to create a change order to add a revision to an item.
NEW QUESTION 8
Observe the Mobile Phones item class in the hierarchy shown. You are unable to perform add and remove actions for one of the security configuration rows under the Item Class People section.
Identify the cause for this behavior.
- A. The selectd configuration row is inherited from the Gadgets or Electronics item class.
- B. Item class security configurations cannot be modified at all.
- C. Item class security configurations can be modified only in Security Console.
- D. The item class security configuration is locked for the Mobile Phones item class.
- E. The item class security configuration cannot be modified because items already exist under the Mobile Phones item class.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true in regard to business events?
- A. Business events are fired based on database triggers and specific to one table.
- B. Business events are used to manually trigger actions.
- C. Business events are custom codes that require scripting.
- D. Business events may not be specific to just one table, and are fired based on DML (Data Manipulation Language) operations on business objects.
- E. Business events are business rules that need to be developed.
NEW QUESTION 10
Two suppliers provide different sets of data for the same item attribute. Which action is not available for Product Data Steward to resolve the situation?
- A. Reject the data
- B. Edit the incorrect data in the data staging area and import it in
- C. Request the suppliers for clarification or corrective action
- D. Set up a blending rule to prioritize the inputs from one supplier over the other
NEW QUESTION 11
When item metadata publish is enabled for an item class in Oracle Product Hub Cloud, which entities are included in the published payload during the first publish?
- A. item profile options definition, value set definition, and Item Operational attributes definition
- B. value set definition, associated transactional item attributes, and item Operational attributes definition
- C. item class definition, associated attribute groups and attributes, and associated transactional item attributes.
- D. associated attribute groups and attributes, associated transactional item attributes, and Item Operational attributes definition
- E. value set definition, associated attribute groups and attributes, and associated transactional item attributes
NEW QUESTION 12
You have scheduled item publication to a spoke system with specific item publication criteria and the following details:
Day 5: Next schedule process
Day 10: Next schedule process
Day 15: Next schedule process
On Day 12, your customer decides to publish from Day 6.
Identify the parameters that are required to run this request and the data set that would result from this request.
- A. Set Last Publication Date as Day 6, which will publish all records updated from Day 6 up to Day 10.
- B. Set Last Publication Date as Day 1, which will publish all records updated from Day 6 up to Day 12.
- C. Set Criteria Date as Day 6, which will publish all records updated from Day 6 up to Day 10.
- D. Set Criteria Date as Day 6, which will publish all records updated from Day 6 up to Day 12.
NEW QUESTION 13
Oracle Product Data Quality has standard validation rules that can be used to overcome data quality issues. Identify three events where they are applied.
- A. when exporting a batch of items
- B. when running a BI report that identifies data quality
- C. when editing an item
- D. when creating multiple items
- E. when implementing a batch of items
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer wants to use Descriptive Flexfield segments in Business Intelligence. Which two actions would enable a Descriptive Flexfield segment for Business Intelligence?
- A. Deploying the Descriptive Flexfield
- B. Adding a new segment by using BI Composer
- C. Selecting the BI Enabled check box for the Descriptive Flexfield segment
- D. Re-deploying the Key Flexfields
NEW QUESTION 15
The security setup for the Laptops Item Class is as shown here. Which three options are true based in this setup?
- A. Product Data Stewards and Product Managers can create new Laptop items and edit their user-defined attributes.
- B. Product Data Stewards can create new Laptop items and manage pack hierarchies.
- C. Product Managers can search and view Laptop items.
- D. Product Managers cannot search and view Laptop items.
- E. Product Managers can view and edit user-defined attributes for Laptop items.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are transferring your configuring data from your customer’s test environment to your customer’s production environment. You are in the Import/Export Lifecycle phase.
What would you do to export your configuration data?
- A. Navigator > Configuration Packages > Create Configuration Package
- B. Setup and Maintenance > Open Task Pane > Manage Configuration Packages > Create Configuration Package
- C. Navigator > Implementation Projects > Create Implementation Project
- D. Setup and Maintenance > Select Implementation Projects button > Create Implementation Project
NEW QUESTION 17
Transactional attributes are inherited across the item class hierarchy and the metadata is date-effective. Changes in the metadata are reflected immediately at the item level.
Which two statements are true regarding metadata?
- A. Only start dates for a transactional item attribute are entered by a user.
- B. Both start date and end date for a transactional item attribute are entered by a user.
- C. End date is calculated automatically based on the next date effective record.
- D. Multiple records with the same date range cannot exist if they belong to different domains.
- E. Any changes made at the parent item class for this transactional item attribute would get inherited.
NEW QUESTION 18
As part of your implementation project, it is required to set up validation rules on items in Product Data Hub. Which option outlines the correct steps needed to create validation rules?
- A. Create Rule Set > Select Composite = Yes > Select Type = Assignment > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Tab” > Create Rule button
- B. Create Rule Set > Select Composite = Yes > Select Type = Validations > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Tab” > Create Rule button
- C. Create Rule Set > Create Rule button > Select Composite = No > Select Type = Validations > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Tab”
- D. Create Rule Set > Select Composite = No > Select Type = Validations > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Set” > Create Rule button
- E. Create Rule button, Create Rule set > Select Composite = No > Select Type = Validations > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Tab”
Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26401_01/doc.122/e48841.pdf (182)
NEW QUESTION 19
Your customer has items created in the master organization and the same items are available across two child organizations, each in a unique location. As part of a data governance use case, the customer wants all the attribute changes for an item to be approved by the respective location-specific Data Stewards.
How would you address this requirement?
- A. By enabling Change Order Header Rule Based Single Approver at the organization level
- B. By enabling organization-specific item rules for a change order
- C. By defining propagation rules for the organization hierarchy for a change order
- D. By defining two change order types at the organization level
NEW QUESTION 20
An implementation Consultant has been assigned the following tasks in an Oracle Functional Setup Manager Implementation Project:
Manage Lifecycle Phases
Manage Item Classes
Manage Default Item Class
Which four setups can the Consultant perform by using these tasks?
- A. creating and editing item lifecycle phases
- B. adding a default change order type
- C. deploying extensible flexfields
- D. creating item extensible flexfields
- E. specifying data quality attributes to create functional pages
- F. creating item class templates
NEW QUESTION 21
You are using “Import Oracle Fusion Data Extensions for Transactional Business Intelligence” job. What changes would be imported when the job completes with a status of Succeeded?
- A. only Descriptive Flexfield changes
- B. seeded Flexfield changes
- C. Key Flexfield, Descriptive Flexfield, and Extensible Flexfield changes
- D. only Key Flexfield and Descriptive Flexfield changes
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1016 dumps! All 1z0-1016 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-1016/ (72 New Questions)