Testking offers free demo for 1z0-1017 exam. "Oracle Benefits Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials", also known as 1z0-1017 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-1017 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-1017 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-1017 exams and revised by experts!
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer wants to run a report which displays, by participant, a choice list of programs, plans, and options in which the participant may elect to enroll, as well as areas for the participant to designate dependents and beneficiaries.
How do you accomplish this requirement?
- A. Run the Person Enrollment Summary Report from the Enrollment work area.
- B. Run the Enrollment Kit Report from the Benefits Enrollment work area.
- C. Run the Person Enrollment Summary Report from Benefits Self Service.
- D. Run the Enrollment Kit Report from Benefits Self-Service.
- E. Run the Real Time Analysis: Participant Enrollment Results from the Reports and Analytics work area.
https://docHYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/global-human-resources/r13- update17d/facmb/manage-benefits-processing-anduploads.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement about Waive options is true?
- A. Waive options are options into which employees ate compulsorily enrolled in case they do not complete the requited action items like certification, entering date of birth, etc.
- B. Waive options are used so that employees can explicitly decline enrollment opportunities for which they are otherwise eligible.
- C. Waive options are options which do not require any dependent/beneficiary designation.
- D. Waive options are used when employees do not get an enrollment opportunity because they do not qualify for the required eligibility criteria.
NEW QUESTION 3
What rate is used for the filex credit program to adjust the total cost of the program?
- A. Standard Primary Rate
- B. Standard Rollover Rate
- C. Rollover Rate
- D. Standard Secondary Rate
NEW QUESTION 4
The company has the following two plans:
1. Life Insurance Plan with Option 1: Employee only and Option 2: Employee Plus Family
2. Medical Insurance Plan with Option 1: Employee only. Option 2: Employee Plus Spouse, and Option 3: Employee Plus Spouse Plus Child
The company wants to automatically enroll salaried employees into Medical Insurance Option 3: Employee plus Spouse plus Child, if the employee has enrolled into Life Insurance Plan Option 2: Employee Plus family.
Which is the correct configuration for this scenario?
- A. Configure the eligibility profile with parameter Person Type > Employee and Employment tab > Salaried or Hourly as Salaried and attach this to both the plans.
- B. Configure the eligibility profile with parameter - Person Type > Employee and Employment tab > Salaried or Hourly as Salarie
- C. Related coverage > Eligible for another plan and attach this to both the plans..
- D. Configure the eligibility profile with parameter- Employment tab > Salaried or Hourly as Salaried and attach this to both the plans.
- E. Configure the eligibility profile with parameter - Personal > Person Type > Employee and Employment tab > Salaried
- F. Hourly as Salaried" Related coverage > Eligible in another option in plan and attach this to both the plans.
NEW QUESTION 5
An organization has a scheduled open period for Life Insurance plan from January 1st to the 31st. The important dates defined while configuring the scheduled open life event are:
1) Enrollment Period Start Date - January 1, 201/
2) Enrollment Period End Date - January 31, 2017
3) Assign Defaults Date - January 31, 2017
4) Assigned Life Event Date - January 15, 2017
5) Coverage Start Date - Latest of elections, event or notified
The batch process to assign the open life event was run effective December 28, 2016. An employee makes an election on January 22, 2017.
What is the coverage start date for this employee?
- A. January 15, 2017
- B. December 28, 2016
- C. January 31, 2017
- D. January 22, 2017
NEW QUESTION 6
What are the different types of open enrollment options available under Scheduled tab in program?
- A. Open All and Unrestricted All
- B. Open Scheduled and Unrestricted Scheduled
- C. Open New Hire Enrollment and Unrestricted New Hire Enrollment
- D. Open Enrollment and Open Unrestricted Enrollment
NEW QUESTION 7
How many life events can be included in a collapsing rule?
- A. 10
- B. 8
- C. 12
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three are correct methods by which enrollment results can be created and made available for viewing?
- A. when a default enrollment is processed
- B. after the Evaluate Life Events batch process is completed successfully
- C. after the Close Enrollment process has completed
- D. when an electable choice is saved as a part of self-service enrollment
- E. when Enrollment Authorizations are accepted by the participant as a part of self-service enrollment
NEW QUESTION 9
The benefits administrator has configured five rates for five different legal entities. After
implementation, an employee logs into the benefit self service. When selecting a plan, the employee cannot see the assigned rate amount to the plan under the rate section.
Why can't the employee see the assigned rate amount?
- A. The rate amount Is a variable rate for the employee's legal employer.
- B. The rate amount is of the unit of measure "Money".
- C. The rate amount is not configured for the employee's specific legal employer.
- D. The rate amount "Assign on Enrollment" is enabled for five legal entitie
NEW QUESTION 10
Which is NOT a valid type of life event?
- A. Explicit
- B. Temporal
- C. Scheduled
- D. Unrestricted
- E. Restricted
NEW QUESTION 11
Which benefit object must be created prior to creating an option?
- A. Rate
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Coverage
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/global-human-resources/r13-update17d/facmb/HYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/global-human-resources/r13-update17d/facmb/programand- plan-creation.html#FACMB307292"program-and-plan-creation.html#FACMB307292
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization has a requirement to restrict Beneficiary Distributions to a percentage with a maximum of 100%. However, the distribution should be in multiples of 10.
Which statement about this requirement is true?
- A. This requirement can be achieved through customization only.
- B. This requirement can be completely achieved with configuration only.
- C. This requirement cannot be achieved with configurations, and would require custom Fast Formula.
- D. This requirement cannot be achieved in the current system offering
NEW QUESTION 13
How do you configure the link between the payroll module and benefits?
- A. Link the element to the plan rate.
- B. Link the element to the plan coverage.
- C. Link the payroll to the plan salary basis.
- D. Link the payroll to the plan coverag
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement is correct regarding Plan Grouping in the Self Service and Administrator page?
- A. All plans in a plan type are displayed on the same train stop as groupings are done at the plan type level.
- B. All plans in a plan type can be displayed on different train stops as groupings are done at the plan level.
- C. All plans can be configured at the plan level.
- D. All plans in 3 plan type can be displayed on different train stops as groupings are done at the program level.
NEW QUESTION 15
A company offers its employees a choice of four plans within a health insurance plan type. However, the company wants to compulsorily enroll an employee into one plan.
What must the minimum and maximum plan limit be set at Plan Type level?
- A. Min = 1, Max - 1
- B. Min = 1, Max = 2
- C. Min = 0, Max = 1
- D. Min = 0, Max = 0
NEW QUESTION 16
A benefits administrator can see these statuses of life events-
1. New Hire processed on 28-Apr-2016.
2. Marriage detected on 1-Jun-2016. What do these statuses imply?
- A. New Hire LE is complete but not close
- B. Marriage LE is triggered but has not yet made elections.
- C. New Hire l-E is complete and close
- D. Marriage IE is triggered but has not yet made elections.
- E. New Hire IF is complete and close
- F. Marriage LE is triggered and has made elections.
- G. New Hire LE is complete and close
- H. Marriage LE is triggered because of the data change.
NEW QUESTION 17
A single Life Event can have multiple uses. Which two statements about the usage of Life events are TRUE?
- A. Each occurrence of the life event causes participation evaluation processing to reconsider the plan's availability for a program.
- B. The amount of deduction from employee pay check for enrollment is varied based on a life event.
- C. Each occurrence of the life event causes participation evaluation processing to reconsider the person's eligibility for the object.
- D. Life events affect benefits processing for a participan
NEW QUESTION 18
This is the configuration of a collapsing life event rule: Life event = Marriage & Dependent
Operator = AND
Resulting Event Name = Dependent
Life Event Occurred Date = Earliest Life Event Occurred Date Proximity Days = 0
You run the collapsing rule in the scenario:
1. Marriage event occurs on August 1, 2015.
2. Dependent event occurs on August 1, 2015. What is the result?
- A. The collapsing rule voids the Dependent event, evaluates the Marriage event, and assigns Its occurred date to August 1. 2015.
- B. The collapsing rule runs the Dependent event, evaluates the Marriage event, and assigns its occurred date to August 1, 2015.
- C. The collapsing rule runs the Marriage event, evaluates the Dependent event, and assigns its occurred date to August 1, 2015.
- D. The collapsing rule voids the Marriage event, evaluates the Dependent event, and assigns Its occurred date to August 1, ?015.
NEW QUESTION 19
A benefits consultant implemented a plan for life insurance with the following options:
1. Option 1: Employee only
2. Option 2: Employee plus spouse
The company wants the plan to be rolled out to all the employees. Therefore, the benefits consultant enabled the Assign on Default button for Option 1.They forgot that some employees may not want to enroll into the plan even though they are eligible.
Where did the benefits consultant go wrong with the implementation?
- A. They should have created an Option 3: Coverage Declined.
- B. They should not have enabled the Assign on Default button for the options.
- C. They should have configured an eligibility fast formula
- D. They should have enabled a plan restriction fast formul
NEW QUESTION 20
XX Life insurance plan has two options: Option 1 enrolls a dependent of age 21 or above and Option 2 enrolls a dependent aged 18 or less.
How do you define a benefit configuration for these two options?
- A. Create two derived factors, one with age as 21 or above and a second with age 18 or les
- B. Create an eligibility profile and configure these two derived factors under the eligibility profil
- C. Then attach the eligibility profile to XX Life Insurance Plan
- D. Create one derived facto
- E. Create an eligibility profile and configure the derived factor under the eligibility profil
- F. Then attach the eligibility profile to XX Life Insurance plan at Option 1, and then attach the same eligibility profile at Option 2.
- G. Create one derived facto
- H. Create an eligibility profile and configure the derived factor under the eligibility profil
- I. Then attach the eligibility profile to XX Life Insurance Plan.
- J. Create two eligibility profile
- K. One with age as 21 or above and a second with age 18 or les
- L. Then attach these eligibility profiles to XX Life Insurance Plan.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three areas contain tasks to prepare for an open enrollment period?
- A. Person Management work area
- B. Plan Configuration work area
- C. Evaluation and Reporting work areas
- D. Payroll Calculation work area
- E. Enrollment and My Information work areas
NEW QUESTION 22
A company offers a benefits plan to its employees that includes:
1) Health coverage plan for employee and family
2) Top up health coverage plan at extra premium
3) Life insurance plan for employee and family
4) In Network Dental Insurance plan
5) Out of network Dental insurance plan
6) Eye care plan
How many plan types do you need to configure for this customer?
- A. 5
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two statements are true about Enrollment Authorizations?
- A. They appear several times if the participant enters self-service multiple times for a single life event.
- B. If they are implemented, participants must read and accept the terms provided in the text before they are able to enroll.
- C. They are optional to Implemen
- D. If implemented, performing the authorization task is mandatory for the participant.
- E. They appear only the first time that the participant enters self-service enrollment for multiple life events.
- F. They are optional to implemen
- G. If implemented, performing the authorization task is optional for the participant.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1017 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Passcertsure 1z0-1017 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-1017-test/ (60 Q&As Dumps)