Master the 1z0-1042 Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2021 Associate content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Passleader 1z0-1042 free question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1042 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1042 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1042 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1042 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
What task can NOT be performed on Business Types View?
- A. Create business exceptions
- B. Create business objects
- C. Business rules
- D. Import business objects
- E. Create enum objects
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two are ways Business Rules can be modeled in Process Cloud Service (PCS)?
- A. using Oracle Business Rules Editor
- B. using OIC Rule Editor
- C. using BPM Rule Editor
- D. using Decision Model Editor
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options cannot be performed from the Monitoring Dashboard?
- A. Activity Stream Download
- B. Artifacts Download
- C. Download Incident Logs
- D. Download Lookup
- E. Download Diagnostic Logs
NEW QUESTION 4
Which REST API can be used for registering a device as third party device?
- A. CREATE /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- B. POST /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- C. REGISTER /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- D. PUT /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- E. GET /iot/api/v2/private/partners
You can register all devices in Oracle IoT Cloud as third party partner devices by using this REST API: POST
NEW QUESTION 5
During a design review of your OIC orchestration-style integration, it has been recommended that you refactor it into smaller integrations.
Which two things should you do in order to invoke the multiple integrations without needing to create explicit connections for each endpoint?
- A. Import each local integration you wish to invoke into your calling integration environment.
- B. Add the local-enabled flag for each integration you wish to invoke.
- C. Use the local integration wizard to define each integration to be invoked.
- D. Request the enablement of the oic.ics.console.integration.local.integration feature flag.
- E. Build each smaller integration as a local-only integration interface.
NEW QUESTION 6
Given that a gateway node should have a dedicated user credential for connecting to the API Platform Management Service, what grants should be assigned to that user?
- A. Node Service Account
- B. Deploy API
- C. View all Details
- D. Deploy to Gateway
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three are valid Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Roles ?
- A. ServiceDeployer
- B. Servicelmplementor
- C. ServiceUser
- D. ServiceAdministrator
Oracle Integration Cloud Roles Oracle Integration Cloud predefined roles govern access to various Oracle Integration Cloud features: Integrations, Processes, Visual Builder, Integration Insight, and Stream Analytics . Oracle Integration Cloud predefined roles include ServiceAdministrator, ServiceDeveloper, ServiceMonitor, ServiceDeployer, and ServiceUser.
NEW QUESTION 8
What are the three threshold values for Database space?
- A. Quiesced Mode Threshold
- B. Un-Quiesce Threshold
- C. Warning Threshold
- D. Error Threshold
NEW QUESTION 9
Which schema is used for defining the field structure of an analytic object?
- A. Apache Avro schema
- B. XSD schema
- C. Database schema
- D. XSL Schema
Using Schemas to Define the Fields of Analytics ObjectsYou can import an Apache Avro schema file to define the field structure of your analytics object.
To import a schema file, your analytics object must not have any fields defined.
The namespace and object name in your schema file must match the name of the analytics object that you created.
After you create your analytics object, click Import Schema.
The file browser dialog box appears.
Select a valid Avro schema file from your computer and click Open.
For more information about Avro schemas, see Apache Avro.
The field structure defined in the schema file appears in the Fields section.
The field structure defined in your Avro schema file is imported to your analytics object. https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/iot-cloud/iotgs/using-schemas-define-fields-analytics-objects.html
NEW QUESTION 10
Which four are key features of Oracle Integration Cloud Enterprise (OIC)?
- A. Data stream analytics
- B. Application Integration
- C. Web and Mobile application creation
- D. Business process automation
- E. Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- F. Business to Business (B2B)
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three options are available for Business rule conflict resolution in Process Cloud Service?
- A. No Conflict
- B. Skip
- C. Override
- D. Escalate
- E. Conflict
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two actions can be repositioned in integration with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. Function Call
- B. Switch
- C. Stage File with Read File in Segments
- D. Stage File
NEW QUESTION 13
As a Process Cloud developer, you have been tasked with integrating Oracle Content and Experience Cloud with a process application. Since this is a document-centric process that will involve collaboration with process participants, it has been determined that the document and conversation functionality should be used.
Which task is NOT required?
- A. You will need to create a new process application since conversation functionality cannot be enabled for pre-existing applications.
- B. You must manually enable the document and conversation features for your process application.
- C. You will need to have the administrator configure the connection between Oracle Process Cloud andOracle Content and Experience Cloud since developers do not have those permissions.
- D. You will need to assign conversation viewers to either an Oracle Content and Experience user role or Oracle Documents Cloud Service user role.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about implementing an API-First strategy?
- A. The API is to be developed first before any UI or new business logic are created.
- B. It generally is assumed that SOAP/WSDL are the key specifications for defining the API.
- C. The code to execute business logic needs to exist and be exposed as an API first before you build a strategy around it.
- D. You define the API definition/contract first before any work on its implementation or any applications that use it, allowing to work in parallel.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which setting is used for a system that is hosting a web application to be allowed to access Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service resources?
- A. Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- B. Management Console Timeout Interval
- C. Message Storage and Command Notification
- D. OAuth Access Token Lifetime
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two possible reasons for a Gateway not getting started?
- A. The loT Service may be down.
- B. The provisioning file may contain correct Activation ID and Activation Secret.
- C. There is an invalid certificate.
- D. The provisioning file may contain incorrect Activation ID and incorrect Activation Secret.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three background colors are displayed for autocomplete in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Blue for complex binding names (their children may contain valid binding names)
- B. Red for invalid binding names
- C. Green for valid binding names
- D. Orange for unmatched binding names
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/process-cloud/user/binding-form-data-controls.html#GUID-CECD2F13-1 The background colors displayed for the autocomplete options are:
Green for valid binding names
Red for invalid binding names
Blue for complex binding names (their children may contain valid binding names)
If a control isn’t linked to an attribute or if a control is linked to an invalid attribute, an error message is
displayed in the Binding
field and an error icon is displayed in the canvas. When a control doesn't have a valid
binding, any value entered into the control in runtime is not passed on to the form payload.
NEW QUESTION 18
What are two key benefits of Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM) in the management and security of Web services across the organization?
- A. Security is controlled by the developer of the service and this gives greater control to the development of the service.
- B. OAuth services are used for REST based services.
- C. OWSM provide a framework that is externalized and declarative outside of the web service implementation.
- D. Developers no longer need to understand security specifications and security implementation details.
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the "Decision Table" in Business Rules in Process Cloud Service?
- A. a range value set in a spreadsheet-like format that defines a list of allowed value ranges for the input and output data objects of a decision
- B. a decision matrix that organizes if/then rules into a spreadsheet-like format, where rows represent conditions and actions, and columns match condition values to action alternatives
- C. an if/then rule that has one or more conditions (if statements) that together are true or false, and one or more actions (then statements) that are applied if the conditions are true
- D. a value set in a spreadsheet-like format that defines a list of allowed values for the input and output data objects of a decision
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements about lookup are correct?
- A. Create a lookup to map values between application.
- B. Lookups are deployed as part of integration activation.
- C. Changes made to lookups already used in active integrations take effect immediately.
- D. You cannot clone a copy of an existing lookup.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two are On-prem Connectivity Options with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. VPN
- B. Connectivity Agent
- C. PaaS Agent
- D. Execution Agent
NEW QUESTION 22
What are the two types of analytics processors in Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. Batch Analytics Processors
- B. Natural Analytics Processors
- C. Static Analytics Processors
- D. streaming Analytics Processors
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/iot-cloud/iotgs/understanding-analytics-processors.html he type of analytics processor to use depends on the nature of your data:
Streaming Analytics Processors
Use streaming analytics processors to analyze high volumes of rapidly changing data streamed from your sensors and devices. Streaming analytics processors are continuously running from the moment you deploy them, waiting for your devices to stream data.
See Creating Streaming Analytics Processors.
Batch Analytics Processors
Use batch analytics processors to analyze large volumes of batch data. Typically, batch analytics processors process data stored in the Oracle NoSQL or other data sources. Unlike streaming analytics processors they are not continuously running, they only run when you call them using the REST API they expose.
NEW QUESTION 23
What are the four steps required to complete the task 'create a connection'?
- A. Configure Connection Properties
- B. Import SSL Certificate
- C. Test Connection
- D. Select an Adapter
- E. Configure Lookup
- F. Configure Connection Security
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two are types of Authentication that are supported for Services in Integration API Platform Cloud
- A. Kerberos
- B. WSS Username Token
- C. OAuth2
- D. BasicAuth
NEW QUESTION 25
Which Enterprise Application System can be integrated with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. any system capable of receiving HTTP connections or making HTTP requests
- B. only systems which are deployed on Windows or Unix platform
- C. a system which exposes REST Service
- D. a system which exposes WSDL
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1042 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1z0-1042 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1042-dumps.html (71 Q&As Dumps)