Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-1049 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1049 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-1049 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-1049 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-1049 Brain Dumps First.
Online Oracle 1z0-1049 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement is correct about secondary element classifications? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. They are user-defined and can be edited.
- B. They are user-defined and cannot be edited.
- C. They are predefined and can be edited.
- D. They are predefined and cannot be edited.
NEW QUESTION 2
Your client wants you to create a single Compensation Change statement that includes compensation awarded for multiple plans. What would you, as an implementation consultant, advise your client? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a Compensation Statement Plan with cross-references to compensation awarded in each plan.
- B. Create a custom data model that can pull compensation awarded from different plans and display the data using a BI publisher layout.
- C. Create a separate Change statement template for this purpose and associate it with the Statement group for which this is required.
- D. This is possible only in the on-premises model using customization and is not possible in an Saas instanc
- E. Therefore, you would respond accordingly to the client.
NEW QUESTION 3
While working on the compensation changes in an Excel workbook, a manger selects the Upload option and then tries to immediately download the uploaded data. As a consultant, you advise him not to do so because of which reason? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. This action causes the committed data to roll back, thereby revoking the changes processed.
- B. This action causes the committed data to download immediately, thereby obscuring the error messages.
- C. The data uploaded takes some time to be processed by the server and, therefore, when download is clicked immediately, it might still show the older data.
- D. When the Upload button is clicked, the data is loaded to a staging table and an upload process is triggere
- E. This process has to complete successfully before the new data can be downloaded.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are creating grade rates. What values are necessary for any grade rate that you create? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Minimum, Maximum, Mid Point, and Value
- B. Minimum, Maximum, Mid Point, or Value
- C. Minimum, Maximum, and Value
- D. Minimum, Maximum, or Value
Generate a warning message when a manager or compensation professional enters a new or adjusted salary that is outside the minimum or maximum values defined for the worker's grade in the grade rate attached to the salary basis.
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify the two valid formula types applicable for Workforce Compensation Plans. (Choose two.)
- A. Compensation Currency Selection
- B. Compensation Organization Selection
- C. Compensation Item Selection
- D. Compensation Person Selection
- E. Compensation amounts Selection
NEW QUESTION 6
A corporation is implementing Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation and the new salary basis is being created.
For an hourly paid employee, which option is true regarding the Annualization factor in the salary basis? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. For all hourly paid employees, a new salary basis needs to be created and associated that uses a frequency of “Hourly,” and the Annualization factor will be the number of hours in a work year.
- B. Whether the employee is paid hourly or not, the Annualization factor is the multiplication factor used to convert base pay at the selected frequency to an annualized amoun
- C. So any frequency can be used and the corresponding Annualization factor can be determined.
- D. The Annualization factor used in salary basis is only for display purpos
- E. The amount that is paid to the worker is always determined by the pay period on the payroll linked to worker’s assignment.
- F. The Annualization factor used in a salary basis is only for display purpos
- G. The amount that is paid to the worker is always determined by the sum of all the components of the salary basis multiplied by 12.
NEW QUESTION 7
As an implementation consultant, you are required to define a total compensation statement. You are creating the compensation items for Salary, Merit Increase, and so on. Identify one set of values that Compensation Items can hold. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Monetary, Nonmonetary, Date, Text
- B. Monetary, Nonmonetary, Timestamp, Text
- C. Monetary, Timestamp, Boolean
- D. Monetary, Nonmonetary, Date, Boolean
NEW QUESTION 8
Your client’s compensation plan for employees includes a component that is based on years of service in the organization. If a person completes 10 years in the company, he or she will be eligible for a seniority component and the associated fixed salary amount. What type of eligibility profile you would need to create in order to track work experience of people? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Employment-based eligibility criteria suing hire date
- B. Derived –factor-based eligibility criteria using length of service
- C. User-defined-criteria-based eligibility profile using hire date
- D. Employment-based-eligibility-criteria using length of service
NEW QUESTION 9
Your customer is planning to configure an Individual Compensation Company Car Plan to include only the Sales department employees. The customer also wants to restrict luxury model vehicles to executive positions.
Which three statements are true about accomplishing this? (Choose three.)
- A. Create an eligibility profile to include only the Sales department and attach it to Company Car Plan.
- B. Create an eligibility profile to include executive positions and attach it to Company Car Plan.
- C. Create an eligibility profile to include the Sales department and the executive positions and attach it to Company Car Plan and the Luxury models option.
- D. Create an eligibility profile to include the executive positions and attach it to the Luxury models option.
- E. You cannot achieve this because you cannot attach eligibility profiles with Plan and Option.
- F. You can attach eligibility profiles with Plan, Option, or both.
NEW QUESTION 10
While configuring Workforce Compensation Plan, you specify Performance Rating date in Plan Cycle as the same in multiple plans.
What will happen when the manager updates a compensation performance rating in the worksheet of one plan? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The rating will be available to only the plan where it is updated.
- B. The rating will be available to all plans that are currently active.
- C. The rating will be available to all plans with the same Performance Rating date in Plan Cycle.
- D. The rating will be available to only the plans where the same manager is involved.
NEW QUESTION 11
A corporation has implemented Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation. As a Fusion consultant, you are required to set up the Deductions options.
If Deduction cards are supported at multiple levels, which task in the Setup and Maintenance Work area is used to create deduction card overrides at the Payroll Statutory Unit level? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Manage Legal Reporting Unit Deduction Records
- B. Manage Legal Entity Deduction Records
- C. Manage Payroll Deductions
- D. Manage Personal Deductions
Use the Manage Personal Deductions
task in the Payroll Calculations or Payroll Administration work area to
create deduction card overrides at the payroll relationship level. If overrides are allowed, the Overrides Allowed on Deduction Cards tab appears in the Component Details section of the Manage Deduction Cards
page when you select a deduction component. Click Create to define an override. The override value you
enter varies based on the type of override item defined in the deduction range, as described in the previous section. For example, you may enter a rate to be used in the deduction calculation or an amount to be added to the calculated amount.
If your localization supports deduction cards at multiple levels, use the Manage Legal Entity Deduction
Records task in the Setup and Maintenance work area to create deduction card overrides at the payroll
statutory unit level. Use the Manage Legal Reporting Unit Deduction Records
task in the Setup and Maintenance work area to create deduction card overrides at the tax reporting unit level.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the maximum number and kind of items that you can add when defining a custom category? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. three custom columns
- B. five custom columns
- C. three items
- D. three subcategories
NEW QUESTION 13
As compensation manager, you are creating a Salary and Bonus earnings compensation item to define a total compensation statement. Per system requirements, you must select an appropriate source type to show the correct information on the statement.
Select the correct “Source Type”. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Salary Basis
- B. Benefit Balance
- C. Payroll Element
- D. Formula
NEW QUESTION 14
A corporation implemented Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation. A salary basis has been created and attached to the employee and a compensation cycle has been run. The corporation wants to include a new component as part of the salary basis.
Which three are predefined components? (Choose three.)
- A. Regular and automatic adjustment
- B. Market adjustment due to salary being out of line with the market
- C. Equity adjustment to correct salary compression or inversion
- D. Adjustment due to corrections within the organization
NEW QUESTION 15
The compensation plan that is implemented for your customer has a column that defaults based on a dynamic column. However, as per the customer’s requirement, if the value in this column is manually updated in the worksheet by a manager, there should not be any further changes made to it automatically when the “Refresh Data” process is run. How can a compensation administrator achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. by setting up the properties of the column as updatable only once
- B. by deselecting the Refresh Data triggering event in the dynamic column
- C. by deselecting the Start Compensation Cycle triggering event in the dynamic column
- D. by deselecting the Change Worksheet Data triggering event in the dynamic column
NEW QUESTION 16
If you enable Performance Ratings and rate workers within Workforce Compensation, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Managers can rate workers as they allocate compensation.
- B. These ratings are used across compensation plan and cycles.
- C. The ratings are transferred to the Performance Management system or to HR.
- D. You can display compensation ratings given in the previous plan cycle as a column in the worksheet.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two tasks are true about components in worksheet configurations? (Choose two.)
- A. Plans must have at least one component if awarding compensation.
- B. You can create up to five components to represent the different types of compensation that you want to award within a plan.
- C. Each component has to be of a separate type, such as salary or bonus.
- D. There is the flexibility to add any number of components within a compensation plan.
NEW QUESTION 18
A corporation is implementing Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation and must set up compensation history. Identify the three correct options regarding the salary component. (Choose three.)
- A. The base rate shown in the salary section is the most recent pay rate.
- B. The base rate shown in the salary section is the average of the pay rate for the entire year.
- C. The growth rate shown in the details shows both cumulative and average annual salary growth rates.
- D. The base rate shown in the previous years is the pay rate on 31 December of each year.
NEW QUESTION 19
Identify three correct statements about changes in an employee’s compensation when the employee’s FTE value changes in employment. (Choose three.)
- A. If the salary record has the end date before the current date, FTE is fetched as of the salary end date and Annual Salary and Annual FT Salary are calculated by using that value.
- B. If the salary record end date is 31-DEC-4712 (that is, the date is “blank” in the salary UI), the FTE value is fetched as of the current system date and Annual Salary and Annual FT Salary are calculated by using that value.
- C. If the salary start date is after the current date (that is, it is a future-dated salary record), the FTE value is fetched as of the salary start date and Annual Salary and Annual FT Salary are calculated by using that value.
- D. If the salary record has the end date after the current date, FTE is fetched as of the salary end date and Annual Salary and Annual FT Salary are calculated by using that value.
- E. If the salary record end date is the same as the current date, FTE is fetched as of the salary end date and Annual Salary and Annual FT Salary are calculated by using that value.
NEW QUESTION 20
A corporation has implemented Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation. Per business requirements, the Fusion consultant must integrate Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation with Oracle Fusion Benefits to fetch the value of Benefits Amount as one of the input values for the Benefit element to get the eligible salary of an employee for the compensation process.
Identify the option that will enable fetching of the Benefits Amount value. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Select the “Allow User Entry” and “Create a Database Item” check boxes for the element input value.
- B. Database items are created by default for the element input values.
- C. Select “Pay Separately” as the “Special Purpose” option.
- D. Create an “Amount” input value at the element eligibility link level.
NEW QUESTION 21
You are an implementation consultant, and the client organization wants you to provide a solution for how not to display the welcome message in the total compensation statement.
What will your answer in this situation be? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Changing the welcome message is not possible.
- B. Edit the “Do not display Welcome message” option in “Statement Definition.”
- C. Edit the “Do not display Welcome message” option in “Compensation Item.”
- D. Edit the “Do not display Welcome message” option in “Compensation Category.”
NEW QUESTION 22
An administrator of a corporation must generate the compensation statements for the workers to notify them about their compensation details.
Identify the correct role that will give the administrator access to complete the process. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Compensation Administrator
- B. Compensation Manager
- C. Line Manager
- D. HR Specialist
NEW QUESTION 23
When initiating an award, what is correct regarding possible workflow tasks? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. You may use either VariableAllocationTask and VarialbeAllocationFYITask
- B. You must use VariableAllocationTask and not VariableAllocationFYITask.
- C. You must use VariableAllocationFYITask and not VariableAllocationTask.
- D. You must use VariableAllocationTask and edit the rules if using only for notification.
NEW QUESTION 24
As a Fusion implementation consultant, you are configuring Fusion HCM Compensation Management module for a manufacturing client. Which three statements are correct in relation to compensation statement display options? (Choose three.)
- A. You can hide table columns.
- B. You can configure display of zero values.
- C. You cannot hide regions for graphs or descriptions at the statement definition setup level.
- D. You cannot exclude a category from the statement summary at the category setup level.
- E. You cannot include and hide the welcome message at the statement definition setup level.
- F. You can hide or show the estimated amount indicator at the category setup level.
NEW QUESTION 25
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1049 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-1049-exam-dumps.html (New 178 Q&As Version)