It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1050 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Ucertify soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1050 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Updated Oracle Payroll Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Online 1z0-1050 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer pays their workers on a semi-monthly payroll frequency. To save costs, the customer is changing their company policy and effective from 1st January, all workers will be paid on a monthly payroll frequency.
What action should you take to implement this change?
- A. Create a new monthly payroll definition, and date the workers employment records associated with the semi-monthly payroll, create new employment records for the workers and associate these to the monthly payroll.
- B. Create a new monthly payroll definition and transfer the workers from the semi-monthly payroll to the monthly payroll.
- C. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Date Paid field on the payroll time periods to reflect the new monthly payment dates.
- D. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Start and End Dates on the payroll time periods to reflect the new monthly payroll period dates.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are creating a car allowance element. The rules for this allowance need to reference the salary balance. How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Associate the salary balance to a calculation card and reference the calculation card in the allowance element formula.
- B. Enter the salary balance value as an input value on the car allowance element.
- C. Create a balance feed to feed the salary balance to the car allowance element.
- D. Reference the database item and appropriate dimension for the salary balance in the allowance element formula.
NEW QUESTION 3
What are three important considerations when you create your batch data to initialize employee balances?
- A. You must use the same date for all batch detail lines.
- B. You must create your batches by Legislative Data Group.
- C. You must include all balances for one employee within one batch.
- D. You must initialize balances before you run any payroll processes.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your customer has a business requirement to only allow their employees to create one personal payment method. How should you configure this within the product?
- A. Remove the “Manage Personal Payment Method” privilege from the employee role, so that employees cannot create personal payment methods.
- B. Create a formula to define the maximum number of payment methods allowed, ant attach it to the payroll user interface configuration user defined table.
- C. Create an information element with an input value to store the maximum number of payment methods allowed.
- D. It is not possible to implement this type of restriction within the application.
NEW QUESTION 5
You have an earnings element with the latest entry date as “Last Standard Earning Date” without Proation enabled.
When an employee is terminated in the middle of a pay period, how would the element be processed?
- A. The element gets processed with full value.
- B. The element gets processed with prorated value.
- C. The element does not get processed with because it gets end dated before the standard earning date and proratio is not enabled on this element.
- D. The element gets processed with zero value and a warning message is displayed.
If you select the last standard earning date option, also select proration for the element. This ensures that the element is processed up to this date, even if it isn't active at the end of a payroll period.
NEW QUESTION 6
What three options should be considered while defining a costing key flexfield structure? (Choose three.)
- A. Value sets for the segments
- B. Cost hierarchy levels enabled to populate each cost account segment
- C. segments required for the offset account
- D. GL Accounting key flexfield structure
NEW QUESTION 7
You hire an employee on 01-JAN-2016. The employee is in the process of moving bank accounts and is yet to create a personal payment method. How will the employee receive their payroll payment for the month of January?
- A. They will be paid by check, because this is the default payment method on the employee’s payroll.
- B. They won’t receive payment until they have created a personal payment method.
- C. A cash payment request will be sent to accounts payable, and the employee will be paid in cash.
- D. The payment process will error and they will not receive payment for the month of January.
NEW QUESTION 8
There are several flows showing on the payroll dashboard that are incomplete. What action should be taken to complete the flow and remove it from showing on the dashboard?
- A. From the Payroll Calculation Work Area, highlight the flow and select the complete flow action.
- B. From the Payroll Calculation Work Area, highlight the flow and select the delete flow action.
- C. From the Payroll Calculation Work Area, highlight the flow and select the skip all tasks action.
- D. From the Payroll Calculation Work Area, highlight the flow and select the rollback all tasks action.
NEW QUESTION 9
What happens if the costing process does not find a value for a segment defined as mandatory, and you create a suspense account at Payroll level?
- A. Costing results display a blank (null) value in the segment.
- B. Calculation displays an error, and the person’s results are not costed.
- C. Costing results are placed into suspense account.
- D. No costing results are created for the person.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which option represents the costing hierarchy necessary to build a cost account when the element costing is defined with costing type as “Costed”?
- A. Element Eligibility, Payroll, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Entry
- B. Payroll, Department, Job or Position, Element Eligibility, Person, Element Entry
- C. Payroll, Element Eligibility, Department, Job, Position, Person Person Element, Element Entry
- D. Payroll, Person Element Entry, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Eligibility
NEW QUESTION 11
You have a requirement for not processing an element entry based on a specific condition that will be evaluated during payroll run. How should you achieve this?
- A. You write a skip rule with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- B. You write a calculation formula with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- C. You write a validation formula with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- D. You cannot meet this requirement because once an element entry is created, it will be processed all the time.
NEW QUESTION 12
You have run payroll process and need to validate and audit the run results before moving on to processing the payment. Which report helps you in diagnosing the results?
- A. Payroll Data Validation Report
- B. Payroll Balance Report
- C. Balance Exception Report
- D. Payroll Activity Report
NEW QUESTION 13
A worker moves to a different legal employer within the same country. The HR uses performs a global transfer to meet this requirement.
What is the impact of the transfer on the worker’s payroll relationship record?
- A. The payroll relationship will be ended and a new relationship is created.
- B. There is no impact.
- C. It depends on the customer’s payroll statutory unit and legal employer structure.
- D. It depends on the customer’s payroll statutory unit and tax reporting structure.
NEW QUESTION 14
Where would a payroll flow task retrieve its parameter information when selecting “Bind to Flow Parameter”?
- A. Derives the value from the output of the previous task
- B. Derives the value from one of the flow pattern parameter values
- C. Derives the value from one of the task parameter values
- D. Derives the value from the context of the current flow instance
NEW QUESTION 15
You have completed the setup of third parties and third-party payment methods for your company. However, you receive a notification that one of the third-party persons to whom an employee is making payment has changed his or her bank details.
What action should you take to rectify this?
- A. Search for the employee using the “Manage Third-Party Person Payment Methods” task and correct the bank details associated with the third-party person.
- B. Create a new third party and attach the new bank account details.
- C. Correct the bank account details associated with the employee’s personal payment method.
- D. Change the bank details on the involuntary deduction card.
NEW QUESTION 16
You have run the payroll calculation and several workers have an error status.
What action should you take to remove the payroll calculation results for all workers?
- A. Delete Records
- B. Rollback
- C. Retry
- D. Mark for Retry
NEW QUESTION 17
Your customer is using a third-party time product. You have created elements using the time category and now need to import time card hours into cloud payroll.
How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Use the batch Loader task to import time element entries into cloud payroll.
- B. Use the Load Time Card process to import time entries into cloud payroll.
- C. It is not possible to load time directly from a third-party time product into cloud payroll.
- D. Use the Load Time Card process to import time entries into cloud Time and Labour, and then use the batch loader task to import time element entries into cloud payroll.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are testing the retropay process and enter a retrospective bonus entry for a worker. The bonus is
calculated based on a percentage of the worker’s salary. When you review the results of the retropay process you identify the bonus has not been included.
Identify two reasons why this is happening. (Choose two.)
- A. Retropay has not been enabled on the bonus element.
- B. Retropay has not been enabled on the salary element.
- C. Element entry changes are not included in the retroactive event group.
- D. Bonus element changes are not included in the retroactive event group.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are a payroll customer but when you have created an earnings element using the Manage Elements feature it has not created a pay value input value.
What is the reason for this?
- A. The earnings element template always creates “Pay Value” as the input value.
- B. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Human Resources or None”.
- C. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Payroll”.
- D. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Payroll Interface”.
NEW QUESTION 20
You want to define your own rules for converting a rate value from one periodicity to another, such as from weekly to annual.
How can you achieve this?
- A. Create an additional input value, calculate the converted value outside the system, and enter it while creating an element entry.
- B. Define your own Periodicity Conversion Rule and select it while creating the element.
- C. You cannot define your own rules for converting from one periodicity to another.
- D. Define an indirect element, write a fast formula to convert the processed value and create the result for an indirect element.
NEW QUESTION 21
The element template has created a “Results” element for a voluntary deduction element along with the base element. What is needed to be created for each employee that is eligible for deduction?
- A. Distributor element
- B. Calculator element
- C. Results element
- D. Base element
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two delivered reports can be used to view the results of a payroll run immediately after running the Calculate Payroll process? (Choose two.)
- A. Payroll Activity Report
- B. Payroll Balance Report
- C. Payment Register Report
- D. Payroll Register Report
NEW QUESTION 23
You have a requirement to verify the costing results of a person in a particular payroll run. In which three ways do you verify the costing results of a single person? (Choose three.)
- A. You cannot view the costing results of a single person.
- B. You can view the costing results from Statement of Earnings -> View Costing Results.
- C. You can run the Payroll Costing Report for a single person.
- D. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Costing Real Time subject area.
NEW QUESTION 24
You want to give a user to access to run a specific shipped payroll process or report. Which three actions should you perform?
- A. Give the user the functional privilege to run the specific process or report through a job or abstract role.
- B. Enable the process or report on the Mange Payroll Flow Pattern page.
- C. Define a payroll flow security profile that includes the flow for the specific process or report, and then assign it to the data role attached to the user.
- D. Regenerate the data role attached to the user.
NEW QUESTION 25
A worker’s check has been returned to the company as it is damaged. This must be recorded in the application. What action should they take?
- A. Rollback the prepayment process for this employee.
- B. Change the check payment status from paid to void.
- C. Delete the check payment payment result.
- D. Change the check payment status from paid to cancelled.
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1050 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-1050/ (New 74 Q&As Version)