Master the 1z0-1054 Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2021 Implementation Essentials content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Passleader 1z0-1054 answers. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1054 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1054 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1054 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1054 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two methods can your General Ledger accountants use to more easily view large amounts of data contained in the tables in their work areas? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the Freeze feauture on the tables to scroll through large amounts of data
- B. Run a Business Intelligence Publisher report with Excel as the output format
- C. Export the table to Excel
- D. Detach the table to resize it to the maximum size of the monitor.
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to be notified of anomalies in certain account balances in real time. What is the most efficient way to do this?
- A. Create an Account Group using Account Monitor
- B. Use Account Inspector
- C. Open a Smart View file saved on your desktop
- D. Perform an account analysis online
NEW QUESTION 3
Account combinations can be created and/or modified using the Import Account Combinations file-based data import (FBDI).
Which represents the appropriate upload steps?
- A. Submit the Import Account Combinations process, then insert rows into the GL_MULTI_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template.
- B. Insert rows into the GL_BULK_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template and then submit the Import Account Combinations process.
- C. Insert rows into the GL_MULTI_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template and then submit the Import Account Combinations process.
- D. Submit the Import Account Combinations process, then insert rows into the GL_BULK_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template.
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to monitor the close process of all your financial subledgers and ledgers. How can you quickly obtain this information?
- A. Use the Manage Accounting Periods page to view the status of all subledgers and ledgers
- B. Access each subledgers’ calendar and General Ledger’s Manage Accounting Periods page to view the status of each period
- C. Run Closing Status reports
- D. Use Close Monitor in General Accounting Dashboard
NEW QUESTION 5
On which three occasions are Essbase balances updated? (Choose three.)
- A. every time the tree version is published
- B. every time you run the batch program called “Update Essbase Balances”
- C. every time you open a new period
- D. every time journals are posted to the general ledger
- E. at report run-time
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer uses Financials Cloud, Projects, Inventory and Procurement.
Which two statements are true regarding intercompany accounting for these products? (Choose two.)
- A. Each product has its own Intercompany Accounting feature that needs to be set up separately
- B. Within Financials Cloud, Intercompany Balancing Rules are used to balance both cross-ledger intercompany transactions and single-ledger Intercompany journals
- C. Intercompany Balancing Rules are defined centrally and applied across Financials and Project Portfolio Management
- D. They need to license a separate stand-alone Intercompany product that acts as the Intercompany Accounting Hub
NEW QUESTION 7
How can your Accounting Manager expedite journal processing during the time-critical month-end close?
- A. by creating an ad hoc query on journals using Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- B. by running the Journals report using Business Intelligence Publisher
- C. by using the Journals region to view journals Requiring Attention, Requiring Approval, and Pending Approval from Other
- D. by using the Close Status monitor to drill down on the close status across ledgers
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer requires physical invoices to be generated in Payables Cloud and Receivables Cloud for the Intercompany payables and receivables transactions. Which two statements are correct with regards to setting this up? (Choose two.)
- A. You only need to assign the Legal Entity and Organization Contact
- B. You can only associate one Intercompany Organization per Legal Entity
- C. You must have implemented Payables Cloud and Receivables Cloud
- D. You must assign the corresponding Receivables and Payables Business Units
NEW QUESTION 9
You just submitted the Accounting Configuration. What two things must happen before you can enter journals? (Choose two.)
- A. You must re-deploy the chart of accounts
- B. A Data Access Set with full read/write access to the ledger is automatically created
- C. You must define a Data Access Set to obtain full read/write access to ledgers in the Accounting Configuration
- D. You must assign the job role and data security context to each user
NEW QUESTION 10
Identify three differences between Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA). (Choose three.)
- A. Cloud customers can use both OTBI and OBIA
- B. OTBI allows you to create custom reports from real-time transactional data against the database directly
- C. OBIA is based on the universal data warehouse design with different prebuilt adapters that can connect to various source applications.
- D. Both OBIA and OTBI provide a set of predefined reports and dashboards and a library of metrics that help to measure business performance.
- E. OBIA works for multiple sources including E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, and Cloud Applications
NEW QUESTION 11
Your Financial Analyst needs to interactively analyze General Ledger balances with the ability to drill down to originating transactions. Which three features facilitate this? (Choose three.)
- A. Sunburst reports
- B. Online Transactional Business Intelligence
- C. Account Inspector
- D. Account Monitor
- E. Smart View
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer wants to create fully balanced balance sheets for the Company, Line of Business, and Product segments for both financial and management reporting.
What is Oracle’s recommended method for doing this?
- A. Create a segment that acts as the primary balancing segment and create values that represent a concatenation of all three business dimensions
- B. Use account hierarchies to create different hierarchies for different purposes and use those hierarchies for reporting
- C. Create three segments for the Company, Line of Business, and Product segments and qualify them as primary balancing segment, second, and third balancing segments, respectively
- D. Create two segments where the first segment represents the concatenation of Company and Line of Business, and then enable secondary tracking for the Product segment
NEW QUESTION 13
You are defining intercompany balancing rules that are applied to a specific source and category, such as payable and invoices, or a specific intercompany transaction type, such as Intercompany Sales. Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. You can create a rule for all sources and categories by selecting the source “Other” and the category “Other”.
- B. If you choose to have rules at various levels, then intercompany balancing evaluates the rules in this order: Ledger, Legal Entity, chart of accounts, and primary balancing segment value.
- C. You must define rules for every combination of specific categories and source
- D. Otherwise, the intercompany balancing will not work.
- E. Set up a chart of accounts rule for every chart of accounts structure you have in order to ensure that Intercompany Balancing will always find a rule to use to generate balancing accounts.
NEW QUESTION 14
After loading your budget data into General Ledger Cloud, you can view budget balances using these features. Which feature does not belong on the list?
- A. Application Development Framework Desktop Integration Budget Balances Report
- B. Account Monitor
- C. Smart View
- D. Account Inspector
NEW QUESTION 15
In which two ways can your users customize the Springboards and Work Areas to suit their individual working styles? (Choose two.)
- A. Users have very little control their Springboards and Work Areas; they can only resize columns
- B. They can use Personalization to move and remove regions from those pages
- C. They can have the System Administration customize pages for them using Page Composer
- D. They can format each table by hiding and showing columns, moving columns, and resizing columns
NEW QUESTION 16
Your enterprise structure has one ledger and two business units. Business unit one wants to enable budgetary control for Requisitioning only on Procure-to-Pay Business Functions and business unit two wants to enable budgetary control for Payable Invoicing only in Procure-to-Pay Business Functions. Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. While defining control for business unit two, enable control at Requisitioning and define the exceptions to only include invoicing
- B. While defining control for business unit one, enable control at purchasing and define the exceptions to only include requisitioning
- C. Define budgetary control at ledger level with Budgetary Control Exceptions for each business unit
- D. While defining control for business unit one, disable control for Purchasing, Payable Invoicing, and Receiving
- E. Define budgetary control at ledger level and only encumbrance control at the business units
- F. Define control for business unit two to disable control for Requisitioning, Purchasing, and Receiving
NEW QUESTION 17
You are implementing Segment Value Security rules. Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. When you enable Segment Value Security on a segment, users will not be able to access any values until you grant access to users and products
- B. You can use hierarchies to define rules
- C. When you enable or disable Segment Value Security, you do not need to redeploy your chart of accounts
- D. The Segment Value Security rules do not take effect until you assign the rules to users and products
NEW QUESTION 18
Encumbrance accounting is enabled for your ledger. An encumbrance journal dated 3/15/16 was recorded for a purchase order.
The invoice was entered on 5/5/16, but the invoice accounting date was 4/20/16. The encumbrance journal for liquidating the purchase order encumbrance is dated 5/5/16.
What is causing this?
- A. The actual accounting date was set up under the encumbrance accounting Default Date Rule
- B. The current transaction accounting date was set up under the encumbrance accounting Default Date Rule
- C. The subledger accounting option is set to system date
- D. The system date was set up under the encumbrance accounting Default Date Rule
- E. The prior related transaction accounting date was set up under the encumbrance accounting Default Date Rule
NEW QUESTION 19
You create an invoice for USD 100 that is matched to a purchase order of USD 100. You validate the invoice to consume the budget and reduce funds available. And then later, you cancel the invoice. What happens to funds available when you cancel an invoice that requires budgetary control?
- A. Funds available will change when the invoice is approved
- B. The funds reserved for the purchase order is reinstated while the invoice expenditure is reserved by USD 100
- C. The budget will increase by USD 100 and the funds available will decrease by USD 100
- D. The budget and funds available will increase by USD 100
NEW QUESTION 20
You want to prevent intercompany transactions from being entered during the last day of the close. What should you do?
- A. Freeze the Intercompany journal source in General Ledger
- B. Close all subledger periods
- C. Close the General Ledger period in the Manager Accounting Periods page
- D. Close Intercompany periods in Fusion Intercompany
NEW QUESTION 21
You need to create a month-end reporting package for an upcoming Audit Committee meeting, you have 10 financial reports that you want to share with executives and auditors that are nicely formatted.
Identify the two Oracle recommended ways to accomplish this. (Choose two.)
- A. Use BI Publisher to configure the reports and then use bursting to email the reports to the executives and Audit Committee
- B. Use a report batch to run reports at a specific time to create a set of snapshot reports
- C. Using Workspace, assemble multiple reports into a book that can be printed and viewed individually as an entire book
- D. Create a Smartview report, where the various sheets represent the different Financial Statements and send them the spreadsheet
- E. Use OTBI to create multiple reports that you save to a folder that only the users can access
NEW QUESTION 22
You want to specify Intercompany System Options. Which three factors should you consider? (Choose three.)
- A. the approvers who will approve intercompany transactions
- B. whether to allow receivers to reject intercompany transactions
- C. whether to enforce an enterprise-wide currency or allow intercompany transactions in local currencies
- D. automatic or manual batch numbering and the maximum transaction amount
- E. automatic or manual batch numbering and the minimum transaction amount
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1054 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 1z0-1054 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-1054/ (78 Q&As Dumps)