Testking 1z0-1071 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1071 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1071 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1071 exam without a problem. We have Avant-garde Oracle 1z0-1071 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1071 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 1z0-1071 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two features of Oracle Digital Assistant should you use to allow a skill to specifically classify the user message "What's my balance in savings?" and to identify the type of account?
- A. an entity that defines account types (with values such as "checking" or "savings")
- B. an intent that is been trained with utterances such as "check balance", "What is my current balance?", and "How much money do I have?"
- C. an input form rendered by a webview that is hosted within a Digital Assistant
- D. dialog flows with a system.Text component to read the user input
- E. a resource bundle populated with phrases such as "check balance", "What is my current balance?", and "How much money do I have?"
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine the code snippet below:
Which two statement are true regarding the functionality of a composite bag referenced by the variable pizza?
- A. Any individual entity item can define its own maxPrompts to override the value in the dialog flow.
- B. The first time an incorrect value for an entity item is resolved, it will result in an error and transition to the state called maxError because cancelPolicy is set to immediate and this overrides the setting for maxPrompts.
- C. Each entity item in the composite bag will be prompted for a valid value three time
- D. After the last invalid input, the flow will navigate to a state called setPizzaDough.
- E. Each entity item in the composite bag will be prompted for a valid value three time
- F. After the last invalid input, the flow will navigate to a state called maxError.
NEW QUESTION 3
The agentActions property in the System.Agentlnitiation component:
- A. Defines the states to which agents can optionally transfer a user when the agent ends the chat.
- B. Sets the message to be displayed when an agent is first connected to a chat session.
- C. Sets the message to be displayed if an agent refuses a chat request.
- D. Sets the agent's post-chat configuration (for example, "ready", "wrap", and so on).
NEW QUESTION 4
You have been asked to make recommendations to a customer on the value of having a catalogue of test phrases that you can use for batch testing intents.
Which statement is the recommendation you would NOT make?
- A. Batch testing allows you to have a baseline of phrases to test against, so you can demonstrate whether your skill is resolving intents more accurately over time.
- B. Batch testing allows you to confirm that any changes you make to the intent utterances do not inadvertently change other intent resolutions.
- C. Batch testing allows you to test every combination of conversation through your dialog flow.
- D. Having a baseline test allows you to determine whether your intent resolution is still functioning within expected limits given any updates to your service.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement is true regarding the effect of context pinning on routing?
- A. If the input includes an implicit invocation for a skill, the router pins the conversation to that skill.
- B. If the user is pinned to a skill and then enters something that doesn’t relate to that skill, the router automatically checks other skills for a match.
- C. The thresholds that determine whether context pinning will occur or not set at the skill level.
- D. For user input that includes an explicit invocation for a skill, but not intent-related utterance, the router pins the conversation to the skil
- E. The next utterance, the router pins the conversation to the skil
- F. The next utterance is assumed to be related to that skill.
NEW QUESTION 6
Assuming conversation is the custom component SDK handle, which two code statements are valid to access the order and userAccount input parameters of the custom component?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three statements are true about composite bagentities?
- A. They define a business domain object as a collection of related system entities and custom entities.
- B. When you add entities to the composite bag, you can control how they get extracted in related to other entities and when they are prompted for.
- C. The composite bag will always enforce that every entity has a valid value before allowing the conversation to move on to the next state in the dialog flow.
- D. You need to create a separate composite bag to handle nonentity types such as string
- E. Locations, and attachments.
- F. The composite bag can resolve all entity values using only a single state in the dialog flow.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which variable type is automatically set with values from the chat client,such as locate and timezoneoffset?
- A. System variables
- B. Variables that are defined in the cotext section in the dialog flow
- C. User variables
- D. System.config variables
- E. Profile variables
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is a FALSE statement about empty transitions?
- A. Empty transitions can lead to unexpected navigation.
- B. You should define a next transition on every state.
- C. Empty transitions occur when using the next transition element.
- D. Avoiding empty transitions will prevent many unexpected dialog flows.
NEW QUESTION 10
What happens after the skill output Welcome to our store’s chat botl’’ in this dialog flow/
- A. The skill goes to output2, outputs "You can ask me about what products we have in the store", and then returns control to the user.
- B. The skill displays "Welcome to our store's chat bot!" again.
- C. The skill returns control to the use
- D. After the user enters text, it goes to the intent state.
- E. The skill returns control to the use
- F. After the user enters text, it goes to output2 and outputs "You can ask me about what products we in the store."
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements about skills are true?
- A. Customers can only chat with skill when those skills managed by a digital assistant.
- B. Skills can access back-end services.
- C. Skills have dialog flows that you may configure to create conversation.
- D. Skills always use natural languages processing (NLP).
NEW QUESTION 12
To prepare the remote application launch, the System, Webview component calls an intermediary service that prepare the remote web application call. The code snippet is given below:
At run time, the system.Webview component sends the intermediary service a POST request. Which three options are true for the POST payload generated based on the code?
- A. Bot designer is responsible to manually add the webview.onDone parameter to the payload.
- B. The key names match the name of the dialog flow variables configured in the "sourceVariableList" property of the system.webview component.
- C. The webview.onDone parameter is automatically added to the payload and it passes the skill's callback URL property to the web application.
- D. The POST payload is a JSON object that contains an array of key-value pairs.
- E. There is no such webview.onDone property passed to the payload.
NEW QUESTION 13
want to save some user input, such as the type of pizza a particular user last ordered, so that it's available the next time that user starts a conversation.
Which type of variable should you use to persist values across multiple invocations of the conversation?
- A. skill variables
- B. user variables
- C. context variables
- D. profile variables
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the output of this code?
- A. "Leaving loop at 3"
- B. "Leaving loop at 4"
- C. "Leaving loop at 0"
- D. "Your session appears to be in infinite loo
- E. Please_try again later''
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements about using the OAuth2 client credential grant type in Oracle Digital Assistant are correct?
- A. The OAuth2 client credential grant type does not require a bot user to authenticate and instead uses a shared clientld and secret.
- B. The user must be logged in to an identity service provider using his or her username and password to obtain a client credential access token
- C. You use the Oracle Digital Assistant Authentication Service with the syste
- D. 0Auth2client component to obtain a client credential access token.
- E. The client credential grant type requires the system.OAuth2AccountLink component to obtain a token that propagates a user's identity between distributed systems.
- F. The OAuth2 client credential grant type uses the syste
- G. Webview built-in component to perform social media login.
NEW QUESTION 16
Select the FALSE statement regarding confidence levels when routing within a digital assistant.
- A. A confidence threshold is a value that's compared to the confidence level by the system, intent component to define the next action.
- B. Confidence level is the intent engine's score for utterance classification.
- C. All skills within a digital assistant must have the same confidence threshold.
- D. If other intents that exceed the confidence threshold have scores that are within that of the top intent by less than the win margin, these intents are also presented to the user.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements about message translation in a skill are true?
If auto-translation is enabled and a component has its translate property set to false, then the component output message or level will not get auto-translated to the detected user languages.
A system.Output component that reads its text message from a resource bundle does not require auto-translation or its translate property set to true to display translated.
- A. A missing syste
- B. DetectLanguage state in a dialog flow causes an exception for components that read their output message from bundle.
- C. For the System.Translateinput component to work, it requires a previously executed system.DetectLanguage component state.
- D. Enabling auto-translation in a dialog flow does not translate the user input message.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement is true regarding the digital assistant's Help system intent?
- A. You can define utterances that the digital assistant will recognize when the user is asking for help.
- B. The help intent cannot route the conversation to a specific state within a skill.
- C. The utterances for the help intent are predefined and cannot be changed.
- D. If the digital assistant recognizes the user is asking for help, it will automatically route the conversation to a skill called "Help".
NEW QUESTION 19
Within your digital assistant, you notice that the user input "tell me my balance" immediately initiates the Banking skill. However, it does not offer the user the option to consider that the request could be handled by the Retail skill, which also offers the ability to check the balance in your retail account.
How should you ensure that both the banking and retail skills are considered in this case?
- A. Raise the Candidate Skills Confidence Threshold in the digital assistant.
- B. Lower the Confidence Threshold in the Retail skill.
- C. Lower the Candidate Skills Confidence Threshold in the digital assistant.
- D. Lower the Confidence Threshold in the Banking skill.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement about digital assistants is FALSE?
- A. A digital assistant can be used to manage a set of skills, including skills that you create yourself and skills that you have added from the Skill
- B. A digital assistant ensures that a user completes a conversation in one skill before allowing that user to trigger the intent of a different skill
- C. A digital assistant can communicate with customers through different messaging platforms.
- D. A connection to a back-end service is through a custom component that is used by a skill, rather than one that is used by a digital assistant.
NEW QUESTION 21
Imagine that you have a financial planning skill. Which two functionalities would typically be implemented as a custom component?
- A. displaying any type of input component
- B. routing the dialog flow based on values returned from a backend service
- C. returning the current value of a requested stock price in a skill message
- D. running the skill within a webpage
- E. routing to another skill within the suite of skills assembled within a digital assistant
NEW QUESTION 22
Which is NOT used to tune routing behavior?
- A. the classifier's F1-score
- B. the built-in system intent confidence threshold
- C. the confidence win margin
- D. candidate skills' confidence thresholds
NEW QUESTION 23
View the Exhibit.
You have been askedto review a skill for its readinessfor go live. Which four issues would you raise as a priority?
- A. The unresolvedlntent has not been trained.
- B. The utterances have too much commonality.
- C. All utterances should start with an uppercase letter and end with a period.
- D. The word "please" may inadvertently skew the results.
- E. You should never have single-word utterances.
- F. The number of utterances looks to be too low and artificial for a go-live.
NEW QUESTION 24
You have gone through a number of testing iterations of your customer's skill that comprises 10 intents. But you find that generally the best you can get is a confidence score of 96%, even when the user phrase is identical to one of your training utterances.
What should you recommend to your customer regarding this intent confidence score?
- A. Keep iterating on user testing and add more training utterances until you can achieve a confidence level of 100% on your user input.
- B. For every verb in your training utterances, ensure you add a version of the utterance which also covers the past, present, and future tense of the verb.
- C. It is not always possible to achieve 100% confidence and adding more utterances may not help the proble
- D. Therefore, do not make further changes to the skill if it is performing to your expectations.
- E. The highest possible confidence with 10 intents is 10% (100% divided by the number of intents). So, no further changes to the skill are required.
- F. Add more utterances to the unresolvedlntent.
NEW QUESTION 25
You want your skill to transfer conversations over to Oracle Service Cloud customer service representatives. Which type of channel do you create to enable the skill to do this?
- A. Applications
- B. System
- C. Agent Integrations
- D. Users
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1071 Exam with 72 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 1z0-1071 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1071-dumps.html (72 New Questions)