we provide Verified Oracle 1z0-1073 pdf exam which are the best for clearing 1z0-1073 test, and to get certified by Oracle Oracle Inventory Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials. The 1z0-1073 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1z0-1073 exam. Crack your Oracle 1z0-1073 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1073 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
On the Supply Lines Overview page, the deviations in supply type chart show a supply line status of exception.
What action must you take?
- A. This indicates that supply line quantities are available but the quality is not up to the mark, so the quality issue must be resolved.
- B. This indicated that supply line has an exception in manufacturing goods, so the supply line must be changed.
- C. This indicates that supply line quantities are less than required, so additional quantities must be procured to meet the requirement.
- D. This indicates that supply line quantities are not available, so inventory must be procured.
NEW QUESTION 2
A third-party service equipment is used for various purposes in a manufacturing facility and needs to be overhauled once a year. This equipment is charged based on its consumption without a project dependency.
At this point, it should be transferred out to the vendor’s warehouse for maintenance and then returned back in the future depending upon the requirement.
The material stock transfer should happen with an offline approval and with an account alias as a logical reference.
What is the ideal way to handle this process?
- A. Subinventory Transfer
- B. Move Request
- C. Transfer Order
- D. Miscellaneous Transaction
- E. Requisitions
NEW QUESTION 3
Identify the availability type that is applicable for the item quanities maintained in a unit of measure different from the primary unit of measure and is available for various transactions.
- A. Available
- B. Secondary Available Quantity
- C. Reserved
- D. On Hand
- E. Secondary On-hand Quantity
NEW QUESTION 4
Which execution document is created by supply chain orchestration when a make request is received?
- A. Purchase Order
- B. Routing Create
- C. Work Order
- D. Transfer Order
- E. Movement Request
NEW QUESTION 5
Your company is an automobile spares manufacturing organization, which follows a discrete process. It has its own manufacturing and distribution centers located globally. It has these business units:
These are the inventory organizations that exist in each business unit:
Which two statements are true?
- A. Items cannot be assigned to inventory organizations across business units.
- B. Items organizations are also supported to serve as inventory organizations.
- C. You can define an item in the IN1 inventory organization and assign it to the DE1 inventory organization.
- D. Operational Attributes can be controlled only at the Master Level.
- E. All inventory organizations do not need to be in the same business unit to assign items.
- F. Items defined in the GM organization can be assigned to US1, US2, NL1, and MX1 inventory organizations.
NEW QUESTION 6
While performing the task “Create Chart of Accounts, Ledger, Legal Entities, and Business Units in Spreadsheet Task”, you did not provide the functional currency; however, you mentioned that the legal entity country is the United States of America.
What will be the functional currency of the ledger you are defining?
- A. It is mandatory to provide functional currency, because ledger cannot be defined without functional currenc
- B. The system will throw an error upon processing.
- C. It is mandatory to provide functional currency because ledger cannot be defined without functional currenc
- D. The system will throw an error upon upload of the spreadsheet because all required fields are not populated.
- E. The system will pick the first available currency from the List of Values.
- F. The system will ask the user to provide functional currency at the time of uploading the spreadsheet if it is not provided in the first place.
- G. The system will automatically pick “USD” as functional currency from the legal entity country.
NEW QUESTION 7
A shipment has not yet been created for a pick that you are running. How is the due date calculated?
- A. earliest acceptable date from the order line
- B. promise date from the order line
- C. request date from the order line
- D. system date
- E. schedule ship date from the order line
NEW QUESTION 8
Material is transferred between two subinventories within an organization via transfer order. The setup is complete and the transfer order is created through the FBDI process.
What is the primary interface data that needs to be completed in the template?
- A. CST_I_INCOMING_TXN_COSTS
- B. INV_SUBINVENTORY_TRANSFER
- C. INV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE
- D. INV_SERIAL_NUMBERS_INTERFACE
- E. INV_TRANSACTION_LOTS_INTERFACE
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is false about generating an Internal Material Transfer for expense destination Transfer Order?
- A. Cost Management will pick up the delivery transaction directly from Receiving and process the expense accounting from that transaction.
- B. Cost for Lot and serial numbers are tracked at put away time when the items are recorded in a destination inventory location.
- C. Expense destination transfers are expensed upon delivery hitting an expense account instead of an inventory asset account as would be the case for inventory destination transfers.
- D. If the receipt is required, then accounting of the receipt delivery transaction will happen only in Receipt Accounting because there will not be a delivery transaction in inventory.
- E. If the receipt is not required, Cost Accounting will pick up both the issue and receipt activity from the single inventory transaction “Transfer Order Issue”.
NEW QUESTION 10
As part of implementing Oracle Cloud for your customer, you defined multiple Business Units. The customer wants you to define an Inventory Organization that is associated with all the business units and not just one particular business unit.
How do you achieve this?
- A. Leave the Profit Center Business Unit field blank in the Inventory Organization definition.
- B. Leave the Management Business Unit field blank in the Inventory Organization definition.
- C. Define the Inventory Organization without associating it with any location.
- D. It is not possible to define an Inventory Organization that is associated with more than one business unit.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer has defined three business units: two of them require the same set of receivables payment terms whereas the third needs a separate set of receivables payment terms.
How will you achieve this requirement?
- A. Define one data set with common payment terms and exclude the payment terms feature from the third business unit.
- B. Define two reference data sets, assign the first set to the two business units which will share the same payment terms and second set to the business unit which needs separate payment terms.
- C. Define three reference data sets and assign each data set to each business unit.
- D. Define one reference data set and modify the business unit security.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your client wants the purchasers to be able to run the min-max plan for items under their control and then manage the POs created out of these.
Which parameters can they use to be able to do this?
- A. From Planner to Planner
- B. From Buyer to Buyer
- C. From Item to Item
- D. Sort by
- E. Planning Level
NEW QUESTION 13
You are currently implementing Oracle Cloud for the Singapore entity of your multinational customer. Their head office is located in Japan. Apart from Singapore, their other entities are using a legacy system.
Their requirement is to implement Oracle Cloud in such a way that at the end of the financial year, all their financial reporting should be in Japanese yen.
How will you fulfill the above requirement?
- A. Define one primary ledger with Japanese Yen currency so that all the subledger data gets converted to Japanese Yen automatically.
- B. Define one primary ledger with SGD (Singapore Dollars) as primary currency and use the reporting currency functionality to provide the necessary data in Japanese Yen currency.
- C. Define two ledgers one in SGD (Singapore Dollars) and one in Japanese Yen and transfer data of all the subledgers in these two primary ledgers.
- D. This requirement cannot be fulfilled.
NEW QUESTION 14
What does the system do if you have not entered a count for a tag during physical inventory process?
- A. It will consider the current system quantity
- B. You will not be able to post without a quantity for every tag.
- C. A warehouse person will be notified.
- D. Any adjustment will be rejected.
- E. It will adjust your on-hand balances down to zero quantity.
NEW QUESTION 15
You have orders that were due for shipping last week, but as of now they have not been shipped. Which dashboard should you check at the end of the day to determine which orders have been shipped?
- A. Past Due, Completed Today
- B. Due Today, Not Completed
- C. Past Due, Not Completed
- D. Past Due Shipments
- E. Orders Completed in Full
NEW QUESTION 16
You are in the process of analyzing the demand and supply schedules for the item based on high level reservations.
Identify the reservation document type that would be applicable to both supply as well as demand.
- A. Movement Request
- B. Transfer Order
- C. Requisition
- D. Account Alias
- E. Work Order
- F. On Hand
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true in regard to using the Enterprise Structures Configurator?
- A. The guided interview-based process helps you set up the enterprise with best practices.
- B. It recommends job and position structures.
- C. It creates the chart of accounts.
- D. It allows you to create your Enterprise, Business Units, and Warehouses in a single step.
- E. You cannot modify the recommendation from the too
- F. You must do it after you perform the initial configuration.
NEW QUESTION 18
A customer has one Business Unit, two Legal Entities, and each have eight warehouses (defined as Inventory Orgs). While trying to set up Cost Organizations for each of these Legal Entities, you were unable to perform the mandatory step of assigning the Profit Center Business Unit for one set of eight Inventory Organizations; however, you could do it for the other set.
What is the reason for this?
- A. There is no Inventory Validation Organization defined.
- B. There is no Business Unit associated with the Legal Entity.
- C. The General Ledger is not associated with Business Unit.
- D. The Business Unit is not enabled for Costing.
- E. The Legal Entity Setup is incomplete.
NEW QUESTION 19
A user is performing a material return transaction against excess stock in an Inventory organization; however, the user fails to select the Physical Material Return Required check box.
- A. A transfer order line remains open
- B. Shipment lines are created
- C. Stock is reserved
- D. It is considered as accounting-only return
NEW QUESTION 20
Reorder quantities for an item subinventory are calculated using Fixed Lot Multiple and Round Order Quantity. Assume that the reorder quantity is 24 and you specify 10 for the fixed lot multiple and enable rounding the reorder quantity.
What will be the reorder quantity?
- A. 30
- B. 25
- C. 24
- D. 20
NEW QUESTION 21
Your organization performs a restock via a transfer order between inventory organizations, using the following parameters for processing:
Transfer Type: In-transit transfer type
Receipt Routing: Standard
Transfer Order Required: Yes
During the process, the receiving organization wants to make a change to the transfer order line. After which fulfillment stage will they no longer be able to change the transfer order?
- A. Closed
- B. Ship Confirm
- C. Awaiting Fulfillment
- D. Awaiting Receiving
- E. Awaiting Billing
NEW QUESTION 22
What three Key Performance Indicators are available in the Warehouse Operations Dashboard?
- A. Cycle Count
- B. Distributed Value
- C. Hit or Miss Accuracy
- D. Shipment Value
- E. Inventory Value
- F. Exact Matches Rate
NEW QUESTION 23
You are a shop floor manager and you have received an order which is a back-to-back order in nature. You need to reserve 100 pieces of an item in order to finish your order. However there are only 50 pieces available for reservation.
If you process this request, how many pieces are provided as the fulfillment for the order?
- A. 50 pieces, because full 100 quantities are not available.
- B. 0 pieces, because partial fulfillment of reservation not supported.
- C. 25 pieces, only half of the quantities can be reserved.
- D. 100 pieces, 50 from on-hand and 50 in the form of a purchase order.
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1073 dumps! All 1z0-1073 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-1073/ (75 New Questions)