Proper study guides for Leading Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Distribution 9.2 Implementation Essentials certified begins with Oracle 1z0-343 preparation products which designed to deliver the Validated 1z0-343 questions by making you pass the 1z0-343 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-343 demo right now.
Online 1z0-343 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your client Is being chained a warehouse storage lee equal to 10% of the brokerage tees that are already included In the landed costs setup, how should you set up the landed costs to accomplish this?
- A. Attach a second landed cost rule to the Hem.
- B. Add another cost level to the landed Cost table with a percentage ot cost equal to 10% and a based-on level pointing to the brokerage fee line.
- C. Set up the warehouse storage lee by specific item number.
- D. Add another cost level to the landed cost table with a percentage o( cost equal to 10%.
- E. Increase the cost level line fur brokerage fees by 10%.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three functions are available to grid users?
- A. Customization of Individual data Items by color is available.
- B. Preload a list or range of values into the data item fields.
- C. Always use the Personalized Grid Button to create a grid format override.
- D. When exporting data from a grid, all data fields are exported regardless of security
NEW QUESTION 3
Your client has situations where sometimes Customer Service Representatives (CSR) need to enter a sales order and then come back to it later to resolve client questions, add more information or lines, and so on.
What Is the correct way to handle this request?
- A. Add Order Activity Rules and then use Speed Status Update to advance the order.
- B. Create an Order Type for this type of order with its own Order Activity Rule
- C. Then create a version of the Pick Slip program to process these orders.
- D. Create a Line Type that does not affect inventory levels and then have the CSR change it to an S line after all issues are resolved.
- E. Create a hold code that the CSR adds at order entry and then removes when the order Is ready to progress.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your customer wants to set up supplier pricing tor a stock item to default unit cost based and supplier, Item, and Item branch. What Item information setup is required'
- A. Item Master, Purchasing Price level
- B. Item Branc
- C. Sales Price level
- D. Item Branch, inventory Cost level
- E. Item Master and Item Branch, Purchasing Price level
- F. Item Branch, Purchasing Price Level
NEW QUESTION 5
Your client's pricing for a customer order is not calculating correctly. Which option represents the most detailed price setup?
- A. Customer and Item
- B. Customer Group and Item Group
- C. Customer group and item
- D. all customers and Item
NEW QUESTION 6
Your client wants to set up a process for customers who were accidentally sent the wrong Item. What is the correct way to do this?
- A. Create a sales order for the replacement Item, create a Credit for the incorrectly shipped item, and create a negative purchase order to receive the incorrectly shipped item.
- B. Set up the Returned Material Authorization process to create a sales order foe the replacement Hem, create a Credit Order for the incorrectly shipped item, and purchase order for the incorrectly shipped item.
- C. Create a no-charge sales order for the replacement Item, create a Credit Order for the incorrectly shipped item, and perform an Inventory Adjustment, when the incorrectly shipped items arrive.
- D. Create a sales order for the replacement item and make journal entries to write off the incorrectly shipped.
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer is attempting to generate a purchase older from a requisition, but is receiving a Date Invalid error. What is the cause of this error?
- A. The cancel date on the requisition header is In the past.
- B. The G/L date on the requisition detail is in the past.
- C. The order date on the requisition detail is in the past.
- D. The requested date on the requisition header Is In the pas
What is the effect on the Hem Ledger when Sales Update is run, if that inventory is relieved during Ship Confirm and the G/l date is added to the record?
A. The document created In the Item Ledger during Ship Confirm has no document type assigned. When Sales Update is run, this document is overridden by the invoice number and invoice document type.
B. An Inventory document is recorded in the Item Ledger during Ship Confirm. When Sales Update is run, an invoice document is added to the Item Ledger.
C. An inventory document is recorded In the Item Ledger during Ship Confirm, when Sales Update is run, an invoice document is added to the Item Ledger, and the item's cost In the inventory document is updated to the latest cost.
D. The invoice number and invoice document type override the document type created In the Item Ledger during Ship Confirm. Then the Item's cost is updated to the latest cost.
E. The invoice number and Invoice document type that are associated with the sales older override the document type and the document number that were created In the Item Ledger during Ship Confirm.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your client is using As Of Processing and is running the Partial generation program to update the ASOF (F41112) file with information from new records. There are four values for the posted code (IPCD) in the item Ledger (F4111) filed.
Which values are processed by R41542 Partial Generation and added to the F4112 ASOF file
- A. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''X'' will be added to the F41112 Item ASOF file.
- B. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''Blank” will be added to the F41112Item ASOF file.
- C. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''X'' will be added to the F41112Item ASOF file.
- D. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''Blank'' will be added to the F41112Item ASOF file.
- E. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''Y'' will be added to the F41112Item ASOF file.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your customer is required lo d Different Idle the series of document numbers used tor requisitions from those for purchase orders. What is the first step in the process to accommodate this requirement for all new requisitions?
- A. Change the Use field in the Next Numbers for System 43.
- B. Change the Next Number field In the processing options for Purchase Order Entry.
- C. Change the Order Type Next Number field in the document type definition.
- D. Change the Order Type Next Number series in the Order Activity Rules.
- E. Change the Next Numbers constant to use a different set of number
NEW QUESTION 10
Your client has some high value customers that they want to make sure gel any inventory that comes available after a backorder. What is the correct way to make sure this happens?
- A. Create an alternative version of the Sales Order Entry program lo bypass availability checking.
- B. Add a priority code in the Customer Billing Instruction
- C. Then create on alternative version of the Backorder Release and Report program to process priority codes then by request date.
- D. Create a Query on the Customer Service program lo monitor orders on backorder for those special clients and then use the Release Backorders - Online program to allocate the Inventory.
- E. For their orders on backorde
- F. change the request date lo one far in the past so that when the Backorder Release and Report program run
- G. It allocates the older orders first.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer requires the address book Application to contain the following features: basic address book Information, map of the physical address, open Invoices, and vouchers.
What are the two ways to satisfy your customer's request?
- A. Show the customer how to use the existing form exits within the Address Book Revisions application.
- B. Update the Address Book Revision form to display Invoice vouchers, and a physical mop using Composite Application Framework (CafeOne).
- C. Show the customer how to use the existing Row exits within the Work With Addresses application.
- D. Educate the customer on how to use CafeOne to customize the Address Book Revisions application.
NEW QUESTION 12
You have enabled the Receipt Routing program in processing options of the Receipts program (P4312). No route code is in effect for the supplier/item relationship.
What happens when you enter receipts?
- A. The system will deliver a hard error, which will prevent processing the receipt.
- B. The system will use the standard Route Code for the Branch/Plant as the default.
- C. The system will process the receipt normally, without accessing the Receipt Routing program.
- D. The system will warm that the Receipt Routing program has not been property set up.
- E. The system will process the receipt without adjustments to on-hand quantitie
NEW QUESTION 13
Your client manufactures and sells an item. The item is then shipped to their distribution warehouse for sale in customers. The Hem is sates taxable when sold to their customer.
How would this Item be set up?
- A. The Item master record must have a value indicating that the item is taxable in the sales taxable Held.
- B. The Branch/Want Constant must be set to calculate sales tax and the item branch record must have a value indicating that the item Is taxable In the sales taxable field
- C. The Item branch record must have a value indicating that the Item is taxable in the sales taxable Held.
- D. The item master and item branch record must have a value indicating that the Item is taxable in the sales taxable filed.
- E. The item master record and item location must have a value indicating that the item is taxable in the sales taxable field.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer has discontinued a stock item in one of their branch plants. They have set the item up as a ''U'' Stocking Type.
What set of transactions will this change allow?
- A. Sales Orde
- B. Adjustments, Issues, Reclassification, and Transfers
- C. Adjustments, Issue
- D. Reclassifications, and Transfers
- E. Purchase Older and Sales Order
- F. Purchase Order, Sales Order, Adjustments, Issues, Reclassification, and transfers
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer wishes to process orders so that a minimum quantity always gels ordered for a Line. For Example, if the rule is 85% and 10 VMM ordered, then El most fulfill a quantity of 9.
Which fulfillment option should they use?
- A. Order fill percent rule
- B. Cancellation rules
- C. line fill percent rule
- D. Release rules
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify the option that contains the components required for setting up advanced preference processing.
- A. Sales Order Entry processing options, Order Activity Rules, System Constants, and Preference Master
- B. Sales Order Entry processing option
- C. Branch/Plant Constant
- D. Preference Details, and Hierarchy
- E. Adjustment Definition, Hierarch
- F. Branch/Plant Constants, and Preference Details
- G. Preference Schedules, Preference Details, System Constants, and Sales Order Entry processing options
- H. Hierarchy, Preference Master, System Constants, and Schedules
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true for Procurement Management User Defined Codes (UDCs)?
- A. Schedule Nam
- B. Landed Cost Component
- C. Order templates, Hem Price Groups, and Commodity Class Codes are required UDCs for Procurement Management.
- D. UDC 41/9 identifies the G/L offset that the system uses when It searches for the account to which it posts procurement transactions.
- E. Procurement System Hold Codes (42/MC) is hard coded and has special handling code logic.
- F. To enable the routing of receipts, only receipts routing UDC is required; operations routing UDC is optional.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your client wants to um blanket order processing they require that all blanket orders that ate created do not Impact the availability of the items in the orders.
What setup is requited to ensure the requested result?
- A. Set processing option In M210 - Sales Order Entry to commit blanket order quantities to Other Quantity 1 fiel
- B. Set Availability Calculation to exclude Blanket Orders.
- C. Set processing option In P4210 - Sales Order Entry to commit blanket order quantities to Other Quantity 1 fiel
- D. Set Availability Calculation to exclude Other Quantity 1 Commitments.
- E. Set processing option in P4210 - Sales Order Entry to commit blanket order quantities to Other Quantity 1 field.
- F. Set Availability Calculation to exclude Other Quantity 1 commitments
- G. Set processing option in P4210 - Sates Order Entry to commit blanket order quantities to Other Quantity 1 fiel
- H. Set Availability Calculation to exclude soft commitments.
NEW QUESTION 19
For a defined group of Hems, the unit cost on a purchase order cannot deviate from the standard test by more than 2%.
Where should this be defined?
- A. Set the tolerance processing option in the Receipts program to 2%.
- B. Set the tolerance for the company to 2% in Tolerance Rule Setup.
- C. Set the tolerance for the item group to 2% for Unit Cost in Tolerance Rule Setup.
- D. In the Item Branch/Plant, set the tolerance to 2%.
- E. Set up an order hold code for 2% toleranc
NEW QUESTION 20
Your client creates purchase orders from requisitions in theft procurement process. Accurate commitment tracking is a must for your client. What should you set up in the system so that a commitment is created tor purchase orders, but not requisitions?
- A. UDC 40/CT should include the document type for purchase orders, but not requisitions.
- B. UDC 40/CT should include the document type for requisitions, but not purchase orders.
- C. The document type for purchase orders needs to be specified on the Budget tab of the processing options of purchase Order Entry.
- D. UDC 40/CT needs to include both document types for requisitions and purchase orders because the purchase orders are created from requisitions.
- E. Turn off the processing option for budget checking in the Purchase Order Entry progra
NEW QUESTION 21
Which report will let you view available to promise (ATP) Inventory levels for a specified lime period?
- A. The Inventory Journal Report (RA1550)
- B. The Item Master Directory Report (R41560)
- C. The Supply/Demand Report (R4051)
- D. The Hem Ledger Detail Report (R41540)
- E. The Inventory Turn Report (R41116)
NEW QUESTION 22
Identify the option that describes the sequence of events when generating and processing single shipment for a sales order with billable freight.
- A. Enter the sales order, route the shipment, printer pick slip, confirm the standard shipment, print BOL, approve the shipment, run freight update, print invoice, and run sales update.
- B. Enter the sales order, route the shipment printer pick slip, confirm the transaction shipment, approve the shipment, print BOL, run freight update, print invoice, and run sales update.
- C. Enter the sales order, router the shipment approve the shipment, print slip, confirm the load, print BOL, run freight update, print, invoice, and run sales update
NEW QUESTION 23
How should you set up price breaks on quote orders sent to suppliers?
- A. Set up a supplier/item pike in the P41061.
- B. Use the row exit for Quote Price Breaks from the P4130 (Quote Supplier Entry)
- C. Enter different quantities and prices in the Quote Response (P4334) application
- D. Use Advanced Pricing, tor Procurement to set up price break
NEW QUESTION 24
A warehouse user is trying to enter an inventory adjustment for an item, but IS receiving an Invalid Location error. Why is this happening?
- A. The warehouse is set up with local ion control and the Item has not been set up with a primary location.
- B. The inventory adjustment application P4I14 Is not set up with a default location.
- C. The warehouse is set up with location control and the location Is not set up in the location Master.
- D. The branch plant does not have a primary location set up for the Ite
NEW QUESTION 25
A customer's credit limit has been establish at $10,000. and current outstanding are is $7,000. The customer has active, unshipped sale coders with request dates that are two months In the future arid total $3,000. The customer calls today with a $500 order to be shipped immediately.
What happens to the order?
- A. The order goes on hold, because credit checking is performed for the total exposure, which includes open orders regardless of their request dates.
- B. The order does not go on hold, because credit checking only compares the dollar value tor open orders against the credit limit.
- C. The order does not go on hol
- D. The System automatically determines that the request date of the new order comes before the request dates of the existing open order
- E. The system will allow the$500 order to be processed, and put a credit hold on the order with the request date furthest In the future.
- F. The order goes on hold, because the total A/R amount is greater than 5% of the total of A/R and open orders.
- G. The order does not go on hold, because the actual outstanding A/R has not exceeded the credit limit, and the $500 order would still cause the total exposure to be less than $10,000.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-343 dumps! All 1z0-343 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-343/ (75 New Questions)