Exam Code: 1z0-468 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Essentials
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1z0-468 Exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement describes the difference between the Runtime Analyzer and JRockit Flight Recorder?
- A. Only Runtime Analyzer allows detailed heap analysis.
- B. Only Flight Recorder allows “back-in-time” analysis.
- C. Thread deadlock analysis is not possible in Flight Recorder.
- D. Flight Recorder cannot be run in an "always-on" mode.
- E. Flight Recorder causes significantly higher processor overhead than Runtime Analyzer.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which type of appliance would you use to package custom applications into an appliance?
- A. WebLogic Server appliance
- B. external appliance
- C. generic appliance
- D. database appliance
- E. Oracle Tuxedo appliance
NEW QUESTION 3
Which configuration file must a user edit to configure Oracle HTTP Server?
- A. httpd.conf
- B. obj.conf
- C. workers.properties
- D. magnus.conf
- E. oraclehttp.conf
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two mechanisms are explicitly monitored to determine death of a cluster member? (Choose two.)
- A. garbage collection
- B. stuck threads
- C. heartbeats
- D. TCP socket connections
Death detection works by creating a ring of TCP connections between all cluster members. TCP communication is sent on the same port that is used for cluster UDP communication. Each cluster member issues a unicast heartbeat, and the most senior cluster member issues the cluster heartbeat, which is a broadcast message. Each cluster member uses the TCP connection to detectthe death of another node within the heartbeat interval. Death detection is enabled by default and is configured within the <tcp-ring-listener> element.
NEW QUESTION 5
What three components of WLS can be managed by the WLS Management Pack EE?
- A. Applications Deployments
- B. SOA Composites
- C. WLS Domains
- D. WLS Managed Servers
- E. Oracle ESB
NEW QUESTION 6
You are using Coherence to store state data that gets read frequently and updated only occasionally. Only 100 or so clients are logged in at any time, and state data is retrieved at login. You are running out of physical memory on the cache server tier, but CPU and network utilization is low. You have 100 GB Solid-State Drives on every system, including clients. You would also like to provide faster access to state data for logged-in users.
Which configuration should you use for your system?
- A. Configure Elastic Data on your clients with a near cache.
- B. Configure a near cache on your client and a RAM Journal on your cache servers.
- C. Configure a near cache on your client and a Flash Journal on your cache servers.
- D. Because near caching does not work with Elastic Data, configure a near cache and an eviction policy on the cache servers.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are doing capacity planning for a Coherence application with one distributed cache (dcache), and one replicated cache (rcache). You have one index on dcache, and dcache has backup_count=1. Your requirement is that you must be able to tolerate one machine failure with no loss of data. You have three machines, each with 4 JVMs of 8 GB.
What three factors do you take into consideration in case of machine failure? (Choose three.)
- A. Each cache server will be responsible for more primary and backup data from dcache.
- B. The size of index data in each cache server is likely to grow.
- C. The size of rcache on each node will grow.
- D. Updates to rcache will result in more network traffic per machine.
- E. Updates to dcache will result in more network traffic per machine.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which are two key factors in deciding when to configure OTD for SDP support?
- A. number of connections that OTD needs to manage
- B. size of the payload that will be load balanced
- C. whether Oracle Traffic Director is deployed with InfiniBand fabric
- D. request rate
NEW QUESTION 9
An Oracle RAC Database appliance was initially deployed with two database instances. The load on the database has now increased and another instance needs to be provisioned.
How would you add one more instance of the earlier deployed appliance?
- A. Create and deploy a new assembly containing a single instance database appliance.
- B. Add a new single instance database appliance into the previously created assembly and redeploy it.
- C. Use the ScaleAppliance operation to scale up the deployed appliance instances from two to three.
- D. Use the createAssemblyInstance operation to create a new instance of the existing assembly and deploy the new assembly instance.
NEW QUESTION 10
In which three scenarios would you use JRockit Mission Control? (Choose three.)
- A. finding hot methods
- B. static mode analysis
- C. tracking latencies
- D. heap analysis
- E. debugging with breakpoints
NEW QUESTION 11
With which three activities does Virtual Assembly Builder help? (Choose three.)
- A. maintaining flexibility for developers
- B. reducing runtime errors
- C. enabling full access to infrastructure
- D. creating a standardized model for IT
- E. automating provisioning of the entire application topology
NEW QUESTION 12
Consider an application using a Coherence partitioned cache to store HTTP session data. There is a load balancer that performs client based affinity (or “sticky load balancing”), meaning that requests that come from a particular user will be routed to the same application server every time. Most user requests will read from the session, thus making near caching topology a good fit.
Which near cache configuration matches the requirements for this application?
- A. AUTO
- B. NONE
- C. ALL
- D. PRESENT
NEW QUESTION 13
With which three tasks can JRockit Diagnostic Commands (JRCMD) be used? (Choose three.)
- A. load testing
- B. heap analysis
- C. native memory tracking
- D. controlling JRockit Flight Recorder
- E. debugging with breakpoints
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three plug-ins are pre-installed with EM 12c?
- A. Oracle Fusion Middleware
- B. Oracle Cloud Application
- C. Oracle Database
- D. Oracle MOS (My Oracle Support)
- E. Exalogic Elastic Cloud Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 15
What three components are not part of EM and require separate installations? (Choose two.)
- A. BTM Engine
- B. RUEI Engine
- C. JVM Diagnostics Engine
- D. Application Discovery and Performance Management Engine
- E. Ops Center
NEW QUESTION 16
How many appliances can you deploy as part as an assembly?
- A. only one
- B. one to three
- C. one to five
- D. There is no predefined limit
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify three situations where Coherence is used (Choose three.)
- A. to scale the amount of data accessed on the application or middleware tier
- B. to offload shared services or databases on repeated reads
- C. to accelerate complex RDBMS joins by storing data in memory
- D. to reduce database load by batching and coalescing writes
- E. to perform map-reduce aggregations of unstructured data
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three metrics are commonly used to evaluate garbage collector performance? (Choose three.)
- A. Throughput
- B. Pause time
- C. Method area
- D. Native threads
- E. Heap size
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/tech/memorymanagement-whitepaper-1- 150020.pdf(page 5, performance metrics)
NEW QUESTION 19
You notice the following message in one of your cache server logs:
Which statement correctly explains this message?
- A. Member 102 received a MemberLeft message from the senior member (member 1) that member 74 has left the cluster.
- B. Member 1 received a MemberLeft message from the senior member (member 74) that member 102 has left the cluster.
- C. Member 1 received a MemberLeft message from the senior member (member 102) that member 74 has left the cluster.
- D. Member 74 received a MemberLeft message from the senior member (member 1) that member 102 has left the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 20
Identify four components of the Oracle Cloud Application Foundation. (Choose four.)
- A. WebLogic Server
- B. Database
- C. Virtual Assembly Builder
- D. Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software
- E. Tuxedo
- F. Coherence
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two statements are true about the HotSpot Concurrent Garbage Collector? (Choose two.)
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 22
What are the three business drivers for cloud computing? (Choose three.)
- A. better resource utilization
- B. enterprise agility
- C. higher customer support quality
- D. ease of administration
- E. elastic scalability
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Certifytools now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-468 dumps! All 1z0-468 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certifytools.com/1z0-468-exam.html (75 New Questions)