Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 2V0-01.19 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the VMware 2V0-01.19 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the VMware 2V0-01.19 exam. Latest VMware 2V0-01.19 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try VMware 2V0-01.19 Brain Dumps First.
NEW QUESTION 1
A VMware vSphere 6.x administrator is implementing a new eight-node cluster for business critical applications. Each server will be configured with two 10 GbE network adapters and will utilize iSCSI for storage on one subnet.
Which feature is required to implement this solution?
- A. Storage DRS
- B. Network I/O Control
- C. VMKernel Port Binding
- D. LACP
NEW QUESTION 2
When using vSAN, all the storage characteristics are specified by Storage Policies.
Which parameter in vSAN Storage Policies can increase performance in a cache miss situation?
- A. Number of failures to tolerate
- B. Number of disk stripes per object
- C. Force provisioning
- D. Object space reservation (%)
NEW QUESTION 3
A vSphere administrator is tasked with implementing a production VMware vSAN cluster and has followed the design and sizing guide to correctly size the environment.
Which two requirements represent valid VMware recommendations? (Choose two.)
- A. A disk group must be composed of more than one cache disk and at least one capacity disk.
- B. All-Flash configurations do not require a caching tier.
- C. A disk group must be composed of one cache disk and at least one capacity disk.
- D. The cache tier should be sized to no less than 10% of the capacity tier.
NEW QUESTION 4
What three tools or products can be used for monitoring a vSphere 6.x deployment? (Choose three.)
- A. vCenter Alarms
- B. vCenter Events
- C. vRealize Automation
- D. vRealize Operations Manager
- E. vRealize Orchestrator
NEW QUESTION 5
A vSphere administrator uses vMotion to migrate a virtual machine between two ESXi hosts and notices that they can no longer ping the VM.
What is the cause?
- A. The destination host has an incorrect VLAN tag on the virtual machine port group for the VM.
- B. The destination host has two port groups with the same VLAN tag.
- C. There is an MTU mismatch.
- D. The virtual machine has RDMs attached.
NEW QUESTION 6
What two options are available when configuring a virtual flash resource on a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. Reservation
- B. SCSI Controller
- C. Limit
- D. Block Size
NEW QUESTION 7
VMware vRealize Log Insight can be configured to send notification events to which endpoint?
- A. vRealize Configuration Manager
- B. vRealize Operations Manager
- C. vRealize Infrastructure Navigator
- D. vCenter Server
NEW QUESTION 8
When trying to export the vApp to the OVF, the option is grayed out. What solution allows for the export of a vApp?
- A. The vApp is marked as Non-Exportable.
- B. Logout of the vSphere Client and use the vSphere WebClient.
- C. Change the portgroup where the VMs are connected to.
- D. PowerOff the vApp.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two choices would make a Virtual Machine compatible when enabling Fault Tolerance? (Choose two.)
- A. NIC passthrough
- B. 2 TB+ VMDK
- C. e1000e virtual network adapter
- D. 4 Virtual CPUs (vCPU)
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two options are available when migrating a powered off VM and relocating the attached disks? (Choose two.)
- A. Raw Device Mapping Virtual compatibility
- B. Same format as source
- C. Thick Provision Eager Zeroed
- D. Raw Device Mapping Physical compatibility
NEW QUESTION 11
A vSphere administrator sees the alarm: vSphere HA virtual machine failed to failover
This occurred for a number of virtual machines on a particular ESXi host in a cluster with vSphere High Availability (HA) enabled. The virtual machines guest operating systems never reported a power event.
- A. The virtual machines were vMotioned off of the ESXi host.
- B. The ESXi host failed and vSphere HA successfully failed over the virtual machines.
- C. The previous virtual machine cloning operations failed to complete.
- D. The ESXi host is still running but has disconnected from the network.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two components are built into the vCenter Server Appliance 6.x? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Auto Deploy
- B. vCenter Converter
- C. vRealize Orchestrator
- D. VMware vSphere Update Manager
NEW QUESTION 13
Which function key command will allow a vSphere administrator to access ESXi shell?
- A. Alt + F12
- B. Alt + F1
- C. Alt + F2
- D. Alt + F11
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two options can be used for vCenter Server 6.x database availability? (Choose two.)
- A. Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 AlwaysOn Availability Groups (AG)
- B. vCenter Server Watchdog
- C. NSX load balancer
- D. vCenter Server Heartbeat
- E. Microsoft Windows Server Failover Clustering
NEW QUESTION 15
A vSphere administrator wants to export the log files from a vCenter Server Appliance for troubleshooting. Which three are supported methods to export the log files? (Choose three.)
- A. Leveraging vRealize Operations Manager.
- B. Using the Managed Object Browser to explore the DiagnosticManager.
- C. Using the URL displayed on the VCSA DCUI home screen (https://:443/appliance/support-bundle).
- D. Logging in to the vCenter Server Appliance Bash shell and running the vc-support.sh script
NEW QUESTION 16
What three configuration steps are required to mount an NFS datastore in vSphere? (Choose three.)
- A. On virtual machines running Microsoft Windows, increase the value of the SCSI TimeoutValue parameter to allow Windows to better tolerate delayed I/O resulting from path failover.
- B. Configure VMkernel Port Binding.
- C. On each ESXi host, configure a VMkernel Network port for NFS traffic.
- D. On the NFS server, configure an NFS volume and export it to be mounted on the ESXi hosts.
- E. If you plan to use Kerberos authentication with the NFS 4.1 datastore, configure the ESXi hosts for Kerberos authentication.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two choices are valid ways to patch an ESXi host? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Operations Manager
- B. vSphere Update Manager
- C. configuring a Host Profile
- D. utilizing the esxcli Command Line Interface
NEW QUESTION 18
What load balancing appliance does VMware recommended for deploying a vRealize Log Insight cluster?
- A. F5 Big-IP
- B. Citrix NetScaler
- C. VMware NSX Load Balancer
- D. Integrated Load Balancer
NEW QUESTION 19
A vSphere administrator notices that sometimes they receive poor network throughput for multiple port groups that reside on a vSwitch with multiple physical uplinks (vmnics). The configuration on the ESXi host is identical to other hosts that are working properly in the same cluster.
What should be done next?
- A. Add additional port groups to the vSwitch.
- B. Add additional resources to the virtual machines that are powered on.
- C. Restart Management agents in ESXi Direct Console User Interface (DCUI).
- D. Alter the failover order of the vmnics until a bad vmnic is found.
NEW QUESTION 20
A vSphere administrator has been tasked with ensuring that 500 virtual desktops are unable to communicate with one another, but can communicate with required services.
Which two solutions does VMware recommend? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Host Firewall
- B. Private VLAN
- C. VMware NSX Distributed Firewall
- D. Port Filtering
NEW QUESTION 21
A VMware vSphere 6.x administrator sees the following output in esxtop:
What does the %RDY column represent?
- A. CPU Utilization
- B. CPU Ready
- C. CPU Cycle Wait Percentage
- D. Idle CPU Percentage
NEW QUESTION 22
A vSphere administrator cannot mount an NFS datastore.
Which three actions can be performed to troubleshoot the issue? (Choose three.)
- A. Verify that the CHAP authentication settings are correct.
- B. Run esxcli storage nfs list and ensure that the NFS filesystem is ext4 or reiserFS.
- C. Run the nc –z array-IP 2049 command in the ESXi Shell to see whether the ESXi host can reach the NFS server nfsd TCP/UDP port (default 2049) on the storage array.
- D. Ensure that the ESXi host can vmkping the NFS server address.
- E. Ensure that the access on the NFS server is set to Anonymous user, Root Access (no_root_squash), and Read/Write.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which three actions allow a VMware vSphere 6.x administrator to view vSphere log files? (Choose three.)
- A. Analyze the vSphere logs from the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- B. Download the vSphere log bundles from the Direct Console User Interface (DCUI).
- C. Download the vSphere log bundles from vSphere Web Client connected to a vCenter Server system.
- D. View the vSphere log files from the vSphere Web Client Log Browser.
- E. Analyze the vSphere logs from the vRealize Operations user interface.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-01.19 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 2V0-01.19 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-01.19-dumps.html (65 Q&As Dumps)