Proper study guides for Renew VMware Professional VMware vSphere 7.x certified begins with VMware 2V0-21.20 preparation products which designed to deliver the 100% Correct 2V0-21.20 questions by making you pass the 2V0-21.20 test at your first time. Try the free 2V0-21.20 demo right now.
VMware 2V0-21.20 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
ESXi provides VLAN support by assigning a VLAN ID to which component?
- A. Virtual standard switch
- B. Virtual distributed switch
- C. Port group
- D. Physical network interface card (NIC)
NEW QUESTION 2
An IT department is decommissioning a storage array and Casks an administrator with removing a datastore from ESXi hosts. What is a prerequisite for unmounting the datastore?
- A. The datastore is NOT being used by vSphere High Availability heartbeating.
- B. The datastore is NOT referenced by a host profile.
- C. The datastore does NOT contain powered-off virtual machines.
- D. The datastore is NOT managed by Storage DRS.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator runs a two-node vSphere cluster, which contains two domain controller virtual machines (VMs). The administrator wants to ensure that VMs run on separate hosts without interfering with normal maintenance operations.
How should the administrator configure Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)?
- A. Create a 'Should run Virtual Machines to Hosts' anti-affinity rule.
- B. Create a 'Virtual Machines to Virtual Machines' dependency rule.
- C. Create a 'Must run Virtual Machines to Hosts' anti-affinity rule.
- D. Create a 'Virtual Machines to Virtual Machines' anti-affinity rule.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements are true regarding the state of the virtual machine (VM) if an administrator clicks the "Delete AH" option? (Choose two.)
- A. No snapshots will remain on the VM.
- B. The VM state will match Snap-A.
- C. The VM state will match Snap-B.
- D. The VM state will match Snap-C.
- E. Snap-A will be intact on the VM.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which feature can an administrator use for site availability with minimal effort and a low recovery point objective (RPO)?
- A. vSphere vMotion
- B. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- C. vSphere Replication
- D. vSphere High Availability
NEW QUESTION 6
What is a requirement of Storage I/O Control?
- A. Storage connected through Fibre Channel
- B. Automated storage tiering capabilities
- C. Management by a single vCenter Server
- D. Datastores with multiple extents
NEW QUESTION 7
An IT department is experiencing random hardware failures that are costing the company money. The CIO is looking for technical support beyond traditional break/fix with enhanced visibility and proactive insights into the environment at no additional cost.
Which VMware service meets the needs of the CIO?
- A. VMware Global Support Services
- B. VMware Premier Support
- C. vRealize Operations Manager
- D. VMware Skyline
NEW QUESTION 8
A new vSphere 7.0 environment is deployed with the following:
• A single vCenter Server
• Two vSAN clusters
• A vSAN default storage policy
Which statement is true regarding virtual disk availability in this environment?
- A. Replicas will be placed on different disk groups but can be placed on the same host.
- B. Each virtual disk will have two replicas of data.
- C. All stripes will be placed on different disk groups and cannot be placed on the same host.
- D. Each virtual disk will have four replicas of data.
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator is tasked with upgrading an existing VMware vSphere 6.5 environment to version 7.0. There are existing VMFS3 and VMFS5 datastores in the environment.
Which two statements are true regarding this upgrade? (Choose two.)
- A. An ESXi 7.0 host can automatically upgrade a VMFS5 datastore.
- B. VMFS3 is no longer supported with ESXi 7.0.
- C. VMFS5 is no longer supported with ESXi 7.0.
- D. An ESXi 7.0 host will automatically upgrade a VMFS3 datastore when discovered.
- E. A VMFS3 datastore cannot be upgraded; a new VMFS6 datastore is required.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator places a 300 GB virtual machine named "Finance1" on a 2 TB datastore containing other virtual machines. After virtual machine placement, the datastore has 200 GB of free space. The accounting department takes a nightly snapshot of Finance1, then deletes the previous snapshot. The administrator is concerned about snapshots filling the datastore.
Which statement is true regarding snapshots?
- A. vCenter Server will not allow snapshots to fill the datastore beyond 95%.
- B. Any snapshot on Finance1 has the potential to fill the datastore to capacity.
- C. The snapshots on Finance1 cannot outgrow the datastore in less than 24 hours.
- D. The snapshots on Finance1 will be automatically committed if SEsparse format is used.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator wants to ensure that when virtual machines (VMs) are powered on. Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) places them on the best-suited host. When the cluster becomes imbalanced, the administrator wants DRS to display recommendations for manual VM migration.
Which DRS automation level should the administrator select?
- A. Disabled
- B. Fully automated
- C. Partially automated
- D. Manual
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator needs to configure Proactive High Availability (HA) in a vSphere environment so that virtual machines (VMs) do not run on any partially degraded hosts. The administrator would also like to see the recommendations before VMs are migrated.
Which automation and remediation level should the administrator select?
- A. Automation Level - Manual Remediation Level - Maintenance mode
- B. Automation Level - Automated Remediation Level - Mixed mode
- C. Automation Level - Automated Remediation Level - Maintenance mode
- D. Automation Level - Manual Remediation Level - Quarantine mode
NEW QUESTION 13
Which TCP/IP stack can support management traffic, vSphere vMotion, IP storage and vSphere Fault Tolerance?
- A. vSphere vMotion TCP/IP stack
- B. Provisioning TCP/IP stack
- C. VXLAN TCP/IP stack
- D. Default TCP/IP stack
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator is unable to manage certificates with the vSphere Client. What is another supported option that can be used to manage certificates?
- A. vCenter Server Management Interface
- B. Cloud Builder
- C. Command Line Interface
- D. vRealize Operations Manager
NEW QUESTION 15
Which step is required when adding an existing hard disk that is configured as a boot disk during virtual machine creation?
- A. Set the boot delay to at least 5,000 milliseconds.
- B. Enable Secure Boot.
- C. Select 'RDM Disk' from the 'Add New Device' drop-down menu.
- D. Remove the existing disk before adding the boot disk.
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator wants to be able to send vCenter Server log files to a remote syslog server and analyze logs using vRealize Log Insight. Which step must the administrator take to meet this requirement?
- A. Configure log file forwarding using the vCenter Server Management Interface.
- B. Configure the vCenter Server logging options using the vSphere Client.
- C. Specify the vRealize Log Insight system name using the vSphere Client.
- D. Specify the remote syslog server name at deployment using the vCenter Server GUI Installer.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator wants to be able to log in to the vSphere Client and view the inventories of two vCenter Server instances. What must the administrator do to meet this requirement?
- A. Configure Enhanced Linked Mode on each vCenter Server instance after deployment is complete.
- B. Connect each vCenter Server instance to the same vCenter Single Sign-On domain during deployment.
- C. Configure the vCenter Server Management Interface to view both vCenter Server instances.
- D. Connect each vCenter Server instance to the same vCenter Single Sign-On domain using the vSphere Client.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which virtual disk option allows a virtual machine to consume the minimum storage capacity?
- A. Lazy-zeroed thick-provisioned
- B. Independent persistent
- C. Eager-zeroed thick-provisioned
- D. Thin-provisioned
NEW QUESTION 19
vCenter Server experiences a catastrophic failure and the administrator must restore from a vCenter Server backup stored on an FTP server. What must the administrator do to restore vCenter Server?
- A. Use the vCenter Server Management Interface to restore the vCenter Server data, and power on the appliance.
- B. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
- C. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and use the vSphere Client to restore vCenter Server data from the backup.
- D. Use the vSphere Client to deploy the appliance onto an ESXi host and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
NEW QUESTION 20
A recently deployed set of test virtual machines are impacting the performance of a company development team project datastore. The shared cache server appears to be suffering from storage congestion.
Storage I/O Control is already enabled on all company datastores.
Which two steps should the administrator take to improve the performance of the cache server? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure storage shares per virtual machine.
- B. Configure the path selection policy.
- C. Create a claim rule to control the storage path.
- D. Configure storage limits per virtual machine.
- E. Update the storage provider for the existing array.
NEW QUESTION 21
An administrator adds an additional host to a cluster and is attempting to remediate the configuration with a host profile. Which option would the administrator select on the host before it can be remediated with an existing host profile?
- A. Export Host Profile
- B. Attach Host Profile
- C. Export Host Customizations
- D. Copy Settings from Host
NEW QUESTION 22
An administrator can attach a baseline to which two inventory objects? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource pools
- B. ESXi hosts
- C. Data centers
- D. Datastores
- E. Templates
NEW QUESTION 23
A company has a vSphere environment consisting of the following characteristics:
• A content library named 'CORP' is published at corporate headquarters on a vCenter Server named 'vcenterCorp'.
• A regional data center contains a set of hosts managed by a vCenter Server named vcenterR1.
• vcenterR1 subscribes to the CORP content library.
The administrator wants to create a new virtual machine image to use on vcenterR1. What are two possible ways the administrator can accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Upload the new image to a local content library on vcenterR1.
- B. Publish the CORP content library on vcenterR1.
- C. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterCorp.
- D. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterR1.
- E. Configure vcenterR1 to download all library content immediately.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which solution can be used to automatically deploy a fully configured VMware software-defined data center (SDDC)?
- A. vSphere Lifecycle Manager
- B. VMware Cloud Foundation
- C. vRealize Suite
- D. vCenter Server
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-21.20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-hub.com 2V0-21.20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-hub.com/2V0-21.20-dumps.html (70 Q&As Dumps)