Proper study guides for Up to the immediate present VMware Professional VMware vSphere 7.x certified begins with VMware 2V0-21.20PSE preparation products which designed to deliver the Verified 2V0-21.20PSE questions by making you pass the 2V0-21.20PSE test at your first time. Try the free 2V0-21.20PSE demo right now.
Also have 2V0-21.20PSE free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator can attach a baseline to which two inventory objects? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource pools
- B. Data centers
- C. Datastores
- D. Templates
- E. ESXi hosts
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the minimum CPU core requirement for successful installation, or upgrade, or ESXi on a host? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 8
- B. 1
- C. 32
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 3
Which feature can be used to specify data services for virtual disks, such as caching or replication? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Host profiles
- B. Virtual machine storage policies
- C. VM Customization Specification
- D. Storage Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two minimum disk requirements for a vSAN hybrid disk group configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. At least one magnetic data disk
- B. At least one SATADOM device
- C. At least two magnetic data disks
- D. At least one flash device
- E. At least two flash devices
NEW QUESTION 5
When deploying a vCenter Server Appliance, which two single sign-on (SSO)-related options are presented to an administrator? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a vCenter Enhanced Linked Mode group
- B. Create a vCenter Single Sign-On domain
- C. Join an existing vCenter Single Sign-On domain
- D. Repoint to another domain
- E. Reset Single Sign-On password
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator wants to implement virtual machine encryption.
Which component encrypts the virtual machine files? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Certificate
- B. Data encryption key (DEK)
- C. Key encryption key (KEK)
- D. Key management server (KMS)
NEW QUESTION 7
There are two vSphere clusters in a company environment. One cluster is hosting development workloads and another is hosting production workloads. Both vSphere clusters are managed by the same vCenter Server.
The application team would like to move a new virtual machine from the development to production cluster with no downtime.
Which feature would allow non-disruptive movement between these two clusters? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Cross vCenter Migration
- B. vSphere High Availability
- C. vSphere vMotion
- D. vSphere Replication
NEW QUESTION 8
Which feature can an administrator configure to have a copy of critical virtual machines in another cluster? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. vSphere Storage vMotion
- B. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- C. vSphere Replication
- D. Instant Clone
NEW QUESTION 9
vCenter Server experiences a catastrophic failure and the administrator must restore from a vCenter Server backup stored on an FTP server.
What must the administrator do to restore vCenter Server? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Use the vSphere Client to deploy the appliance onto an ESXi host and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
- B. Use the vCenter Server Management Interface to restore the vCenter Server data, and power on the appliance.
- C. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and use the vSphere Client to restore vCenter Server data from the backup.
- D. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
NEW QUESTION 10
What is a pre-requisite for increasing datastore capacity? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The backing device for the datastore has enough free space.
- B. The datastore is managed by Storage DRS (SDRS).
- C. The datastore is 100% full.
- D. There are NO powered-on virtual machines on the datastore.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator is investigating the reason for a powered on virtual machine failing to migrate with the following error log message:
Which step should the administrator complete to resolve this error? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Configure High Availability on the cluster.
- B. Configure vSAN on the cluster.
- C. Configure Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) on the cluster.
- D. Configure Enhanced vMotion Compatibility on the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 12
A company has a vSphere environment consisting of the following characteristics:
A content library named ‘CORP’ is published at corporate headquarters on a vCenter Server named ‘vcenterCorp’.
A regional data center contains a set of hosts managed by a vCenter Server named vcenterR1.
vcenterR1 subscribes to the CORP content library.
The administrator wants to create a new virtual machine image to use on vcenterR1. What are two possible ways the administrator can accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure vcenterR1 to download all library content immediately.
- B. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterR1.
- C. Publish the CORP content library on vcenterR1.
- D. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterCorp.
- E. Upload the new image to a local content library on vcenterR1.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which TCP/IP stack can support management traffic, vSphere vMotion, IP storage and vSphere Fault Tolerance? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. VXLAN TCP/IP stack
- B. Provisioning TCP/IP stack
- C. Default TCP/IP stack
- D. vSphere vMotion TCP/IP stack
NEW QUESTION 14
Which tool is used to monitor the vCenter Server Appliance resources? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. vimtop
- B. esxtop
- C. esxcli
- D. vmstat
NEW QUESTION 15
How many vSphere Trust Authority Clusters can a Trusted Cluster reference? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 1
- B. 4
- C. 8
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 16
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-21.20PSE dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-21.20PSE-dumps.html (New 109 Q&As Version)