It is impossible to pass VMware 2V0-41.20 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Examcollection soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed VMware 2V0-41.20 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Renovate Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center practice guides.
Free demo questions for VMware 2V0-41.20 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An NSX administrator is creating a Tier-1 Gateway configured in Active-Standby High Availability Mode. In the event of node failure, the failover policy should not allow the original failed node to become the Active node upon recovery.
Which failover policy meets this requirement?
- A. Non-Preemptive
- B. Preemptive
- C. Enable Preemptive
- D. Disable Preemptive
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two tools are used to configure centralized logging in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Network Insight
- B. vRealize Automation
- C. vRealize Log Insight
- D. Syslog Server
- E. vRealize Operations
NEW QUESTION 3
An NSX administrator has observed connectivity issues between the NSX Manager and the KVM Transport Node.
Which two log files could be used to troubleshoot the issue on the KVM Transport Node? (Choose two.)
- A. /var/log/vmware/nsx-syslog
- B. /usr/vmware/log/syslog
- C. /var/log/nsx/syslog
- D. /usr/vmware/nsx-syslog
- E. /var/log/syslog
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three teaming policy modes are supported by NSX-T Data Center? (Choose three.)
- A. Destination MAC
- B. Load Balanced Source IP
- C. Failover Order
- D. Destination Port
- E. Load Balanced Source MAC
- F. Load Balanced Source
NEW QUESTION 5
Which CLI command should be executed on a KVM hypervisor to retrieve the VM interface UUID?
- A. virsh dumpxml <VM Name> | grep interfaceid
- B. virsh get-interface <VM Name>
- C. virsh show <VM Name> | grep interfaceid
- D. virsh list-interface <VM Name>
NEW QUESTION 6
How does Traceflow tool identify issues in a network?
- A. Compares intended network state in the control plane with Tunnel End Point (TEP) keepalives in the data plane.
- B. Compares the management plane configuration states containing control plane traffic and error reporting from transport node agents.
- C. Injects synthetic traffic into the data plane and observes the results in the control plane.
- D. Injects ICMP traffic into the data plane and observes the results in the control plane.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which NSX CLI command is used to check the GENEVE tunnel status on ESXi transport node?
- A. get host-switch <Host-Switch-Name> tunnels
- B. get transport-node tunnel status
- C. get host-switch <Host-Switch-Name> tunnel status
- D. get transport-node tunnel state
NEW QUESTION 8
An NSX administrator has configured a KVM hypervisor as a transport node. Which kernel module on KVM implements a N-VDS?
- A. openvswitch
- B. etherswitch
- C. nsx-vswitch
- D. dyswitch
NEW QUESTION 9
Which network virtualization technologies can be used with an Ethernet VPN (EVPN) deployment in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. Virtual Extensible Local Area Network (VXLAN)
- B. Multiprotocol Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP)
- C. Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- D. Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- E. Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
NEW QUESTION 10
The NSX Control Plane is responsible for which two functions? (Choose two.)
- A. receive and validate configuration from NSX Policy
- B. host API services
- C. propagate topology information
- D. push stateless configurations to forwarding engines
- E. maintain packet-level statistics
NEW QUESTION 11
A company is deploying a NSX-T Data Center micro-segmentation in their vSphere environment to secure a simple application composed of web, app, and database tiers.
The naming convention will be:
What is the optimal way to group them in order to enforce security policies from NSX-T Data Center?
- A. Create an Ethernet based security policy.
- B. Group all by means of tags membership.
- C. Use Edge as a firewall between tiers.
- D. Do a service insertion to accomplish the task.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two choices are use cases for Distributed Intrusion Detection? (Choose two.)
- A. Identify security vulnerabilities in the workloads.
- B. Use agentless antivirus with Guest Introspection.
- C. Quarantine workloads based on vulnerabilities.
- D. Identify risk and reputation of accessed websites.
- E. Gain insight about micro-segmentation traffic flows.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements describe the characteristics of an Edge Cluster in NSX-T 3.0 Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. can have a maximum of 8 edge nodes
- B. must have only active-active edge nodes
- C. can have a maximum of 10 edge nodes
- D. can contain multiple types of edge nodes (VM or bare metal)
- E. must contain only one type of edge nodes (VM or bare metal)
NEW QUESTION 14
Which CLI command on NSX Manager and NSX Edge is used to change NTP settings?
- A. set time-server
- B. get timezone
- C. set ntp-server
- D. set timezone
NEW QUESTION 15
When running nsxcli on an ESXi host, which command will show the Replication mode?
- A. get logical-switch <Local-Switch-UUID> status
- B. get logical-switch <Logical-Switch-UUID>
- C. get logical-switches
- D. get logical-switch status
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true about an alarm in a Suppressed state?
- A. An alarm can be suppressed for a specific duration in days.
- B. An alarm can be suppressed for a specific duration in minutes.
- C. An alarm can be suppressed for a specific duration in seconds.
- D. An alarm can be suppressed for a specific duration in hours.
https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-Intelligence/1.1/user-guide/GUID-EBD3C5A8-F9AB-4A22-BA40- "If you move an alarm into a Suppressed state, you are prompted to specify the duration in hours. After the specified duration passes, the alarm state reverts to Open. However, if the system determines the condition has been corrected, the alarm state changes to Resolved."
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement Is true regarding the audit user account? (Choose two.)
- A. The admin user must set the password for the audit account to log in to NSX Manager.
- B. The administrator must run the set audit user password <password> command.
- C. The audit user has read-write access to the NSX Manager.
- D. The audit user is disabled by default and must be enabled to log in to the NSX Manager.
- E. The administrator must run the set user audit password <password> command.
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator has a requirement to have consistent policy configuration and enforcement across NSXT instances. What feature of NSX-T Data Center fulfills this requirement?
- A. Load balancer
- B. Policy-driven configuration
- C. Multi-hypervisor support
- D. Federation
NEW QUESTION 19
Where are Distributed Firewall logs containing access decisions stored?
- A. NSX API
- B. NSX Edge
- C. NSX Manager
- D. Hypervisor transport node
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true about the implementation of multicast in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. Multicast routing is implemented with PIM Sparse-Mode.
- B. IGMP Snooping is used to populate multicast forwarding tables.
- C. Tier-0 gateways can be the Rendezvous Point.
- D. Multicast is supported in ESXi and KVM transport nodes.
- E. An Edge can be the Rendezvous Point.
NEW QUESTION 21
A user is assigned these two roles in NSX Manager:
What privileges does this user have in the system?
- A. read permissions on all networking services and full access permissions on load balancing features
- B. full access permissions on all networking services and full access permissions on load balancing features
- C. full access permissions on all networking services and read permissions on load balancing features
- D. read permissions on all networking services and read permissions on load balancing features
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-41.20 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/2V0-41.20-dumps.html (New 91 Q&As)