We provide which are the best for clearing 2V0-622 test, and to get certified by VMware VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 2V0-622 exam. Crack your VMware 2V0-622 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online VMware 2V0-622 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
When using DPM in a vSphere HA cluster with Admission Control enabled, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. DPM cannot be enabled on a cluster with HA Admission control enabled.
- B. If necessary, DPM powers on hosts from standby mode to maintain failover needs.
- C. EVC must be enabled on the cluster before DPM can be enabled.
- D. DPM and HA do not interact with each othe
- E. There will be no change in behavior when DPM is enabled on a cluster using HA.
- F. DPM does not place hosts in standby mode if doing so would violate failover requirements.
NEW QUESTION 2
vSphere 6.5 introduced MAC learning capabilities for VMware’s virtual switches. What three benefits will it provide? (Choose three.)
- A. Reduced memory consumption
- B. Increased network throughput.
- C. Prevent packet flooding inside the vSwitch
- D. Reduced consumption of extra CPU cycles.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which are two correct descriptions of consumed memory and active memory? (Choose two.)
- A. Consumed memory metric is the amount of memory that the virtual machine has recently used.
- B. Active memory is the exact amount of memory that is currently in use by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
- C. Consumed memory metric is the maximum amount of memory used by the VM at any point in its lifetime.
- D. Active memory is an estimation of the amount of memory that is currently used by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
NEW QUESTION 4
A vSphere Administrator has received complaints that an MSCS cluster is failing over during vMotion operations.
What action would minimize migrations for only the MSCS VMs?
- A. Configure the VM DRS Automation level to override as Partially Automated.
- B. Configure the migration threshold to Conservative for the vSphere DRS cluster.
- C. Configure the vSphere DRS cluster to be Partially Automated.
- D. Change the pathing policy to Round Robin for MSCS RDMS.
NEW QUESTION 5
Storage capabilities be populated in what two ways? (Choose two.)
- A. Datastores can advertise their capabilities through VASA.
- B. Datastores can advertise their capabilities through VAAI.
- C. The administrator can use tags to describe capabilities.
- D. Default capabilities are provided by vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two components are necessary for the first boot of a host using Auto Deploy? (Choose two.)
- A. Host Profiles
- B. Bulk licensing
- C. vSphere Authentication Proxy
- D. TFTP
- E. DHCP
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is true regarding Network-Aware DRS?
- A. Network-Aware DRS will perform load-balancing based on the communication of virtual machines with one another.
- B. Network-Aware DRS is enabled through DRS advanced options.
- C. Network-Aware DRS only generated suggested moves; administrators must go in and accept each Network-Aware DRS suggestion manually.
- D. Network-Aware DRS will perform a final check during regular DRS load-balancing to ensure that the destination host is not network saturated.
NEW QUESTION 8
The Health Check feature in the vSphere Distributed Switch helps troubleshoot network connectivity. What three checks does this feature perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Network Utilization
- B. MTU
- C. VLAN
- D. Teaming and Failover
NEW QUESTION 9
In what two ways can Storage DRS load balance virtual machines? (Choose two).
- A. virtual storage controller
- B. I/O latency
- C. anti-affinity rules
- D. guest OS family
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator wants to enable VMware Fault Tolerance on a virtual machine. Which two vSphere features are supported with Fault Tolerance? (Choose two.)
- A. VM Component Protection
- B. vSphere HA
- C. Storage DRS
- D. Snapshots
NEW QUESTION 11
An Administrator for a new vCenter Server HA deployment has an infrastructure that is using an external Platform Services Controller (PSC).
Which three Load Balancers are supported by VMware? (Choose three.)
- A. Windows network Load Balancer
- B. F5 BIG-I
- C. VMware NSX EDGE
- D. Citrix Netscaler
- E. Linux HA Proxy
NEW QUESTION 12
What availability mode does vCenter HA provide?
- A. Active-Standby
- B. Load-balanced
- C. Active-Passive
- D. Active-Active
NEW QUESTION 13
In network troubleshooting it is important to know what upstream switch the ESXi host is connected to. Which two features does ESXi provide to help identify the upstream switch? (Choose two.)
- A. DPM
- B. Promiscuous mode
- C. LLDP
- D. CDP
NEW QUESTION 14
What are three benefits of storage hardware acceleration? (Choose three.)
- A. faster VMFS metadata operations
- B. faster Storage vMotion
- C. faster virtual disk provisioning
- D. improved bandwidth
NEW QUESTION 15
Which external backup target can be used for vSphere Data Protection 6.1?
- A. NetApp Metro Cluster
- B. Dell EMCData Domain
- C. IBM SVC
- D. Hitachi USP VM
NEW QUESTION 16
A Telco customer is implementing NFV using vSphere as the virtualization platform. Which feature can help achieve a high packet rate with lower CPU consumption?
- A. SplitRX
- B. Network I/O Control
- C. ERSPAN
- D. LACP
Explanation: SplitRx Mode
SplitRx mode uses multiple physical CPUs to process network packets received in a single network queue. This feature can significantly improve network performance for certain workloads. These workloads include:
Multiple virtual machines on one ESXi host all receiving multicast traffic from the same source. (SplitRx mode will typically improve throughput and CPU efficiency for these workloads.)
Traffic via the vNetwork Appliance (DVFilter) API between two virtual machines on the same ESXi host. (SplitRx mode will typically improve throughput and maximum packet rates for these workloads.)
In vSphere 5.1 and later this feature is automatically enabled for a VMXNET3 virtual network adapter (The only adapter type on which it is supported) when ESXi detects that a single network queue on a physical NIC is both (a) heavily utilized and (b) getting more that 10,000 broadcast/multicast packets per second.
NEW QUESTION 17
"OneAppServer" is a VM template stored in a content library named "LibraryOne," but the vSphere administrator is not able to use this template for deployment.
Why is the administrator unable to deploy OneAppServer?
- A. OneAppServer must be updated before it can be deployed.
- B. OneAppServer was imported from a local file on the system.
- C. LibraryOne is published and optimized for syncing over HTTP.
- D. LibraryOne is a subscribed library and OneAppServer is not downloaded yet.
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622 Exam with 276 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 2V0-622 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622-dumps.html (276 New Questions)