Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the VMware 2V0-622 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try VMware 2V0-622 Brain Dumps First.
Online VMware 2V0-622 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A vCenter Server virtual machine runs on ESXi host "Alpha 1." That host network is configured with vSphere Standard Switch and an administrator wants to migrate the host to a vSphere Distributed Switch.
The host has only one physical NIC, and the migration fails.
Which parameter should be changed in vCenter to accomplish the migration?
- A. Set the ESXi Host Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to FALSE.
- B. Set the vCenter Server Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to TRUE.
- C. Set the ESXi Host Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to TRUE.
- D. Set the vCenter Server Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to FALSE.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three conditions could result in VMware Flash Read Cache being unable to claim a disk? (Choose three.)
- A. The disk is not listed in the VMware hardware compatibility guide.
- B. The disk is not detected as local.
- C. The disk is not detected as an SSD.
- D. The disk is in use by VMFS.
NEW QUESTION 3
When using “Cluster resource percentage” for host failover capacity in vSphere HA Admission Control, the total resource requirements are calculated from which two values? (Choose two.)
- A. Total vCPUs assigned to each VM.
- B. Average CPU usage on each VM over time.
- C. Memory reservations on each VM.
- D. Total memory assigned to each VM.
- E. Average active memory on each VM over time.
- F. CPU reservations on each VM.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two datastore types are supported by Storage I/O Control v2? (Choose two.)
- A. vSAN
- B. RDM
- C. NFS
- D. Virtual Volumes
- E. VMFS
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two storage configurations on the source server are unsupported with VMware Converter? (Choose two.)
- A. Linux LVM
- B. Windows basic volumes
- C. software RAID
- D. GPT/MBR hybrid disks
- E. Windows dynamic volumes
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator is reviewing a virtual machine’s storage performance on an ESXi 6.5 host and noticed that it is affecting shared data storage activity on another host.
Which should be enabled in order to mitigate the issue?
- A. Network I/O Control
- B. Storage I/O Control
- C. Storage DRS
- D. vSphere HA
NEW QUESTION 7
In order to use vCenter Converter Standalone to convert a Windows 8 physical machine to a virtual machine, which statement is true?
- A. Volume layout can be reorganized on the destination virtual machine as long as the physical machine is powered off.
- B. The physical machine cannot be converted because vCenter Converter Standalone does not support Windows 8 machines.
- C. Volumes can be resized on the destination virtual machine as long as the physical machine is powered on.
- D. The destination virtual machine can be created as a linked clone.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator has a large boot from SAN cluster and wants to ensure consistent configuration by using host profiles. What special considerations are required for boot from SAN hosts?
- A. Host profiles are incompatible with boot from SAN hosts.
- B. Change the "Device is shared clusterwide" setting to "false" in the host profile.
- C. Verify that the boot LUN is correctly identified as the boot device in the host profile.
- D. The boot from SAN device must report as a local device.
NEW QUESTION 9
The administrator set Local OS as the default identity source of vCenter Single Sign-On. A user named “user1” belongs to domain “mydomain” and tries to log in to vCenter Single Sign-On.
Which two user names are appropriate to use for login? (Choose two.)
- A. user1mydomain
- B. mydomain@user1
- C. mydomainuser1
- D. email@example.com
- E. user1@mydomain
NEW QUESTION 10
Which is the maximum number of block devices (LUNs) that are supported by ESXi hosts that are running version 6.5?
- A. 1024
- B. 512
- C. 2048
- D. 256
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three VMware-recommended best practices should an administrator follow before upgrading to vSphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. Disconnect ESXi host from vCenter.
- B. VMware Tools are installed in the virtual machine.
- C. Ensure that the system hardware complies with ESXi requirements.
- D. Back up the host.
- E. Check the interoperability of any other software integrated with vSphere.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which guest operating system supports PVRDMA?
- A. Linux (32-Bit)
- B. Linux (64-Bit)
- C. Windows (64-Bit)
- D. Windows (32-Bit)
Explanation: The guest operating system that supports PVRDMA is Linux 64 bit. Guest OS Linux (64-bit)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which are two vCenter Server two-factor authentication methods? (Choose two.)
- A. RSA SecurID
- B. Smart Card
- C. SAML
- D. Symantec VIP
NEW QUESTION 14
Which is the predefined user name when publishing a Content Library?
- A. admin
- B. root
- C. administrator
- D. vcsp
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement regarding datastore clusters meets VMware's recommended best practices?
- A. Clusters should contain only datastores presented from the same storage array.
- B. Clusters should contain only datastores with equal hardware acceleration capability.
- C. Clusters should contain only datastores using the same connection method (iSCSI, FC, etc.).
- D. Clusters should contain only datastores with the same capacity.
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two requirements to enable EVC in a vSphere DRS cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. CPUs must be from the same vendor.
- B. CPUs must be in the same family and of the same speed.
- C. No VMs may be running in the cluster.
- D. EVC must use the lowest possible baseline supported by the hardware.
NEW QUESTION 17
During Fibre Channel adapter setup of a ESXi host, which configuration guideline should be considered?
- A. Do not mix Fibre Channel adapter models to access the same LUN from a single host unless the default queue depth has been changed.
- B. Do not mix Fibre Channel adapters from different vendors in a single host.
- C. Use Fibre Channel adapters from different vendors in a single host.
- D. Set the queue depth to 16 if using a mix of different vendors’ Fibre Channel adapters in all hosts in the cluster.
Explanation: Do not mix FC HBAs from different vendors in a single host. Having different models of the same HBA is supported, but a single LUN cannot be accessed through two different HBA types, only through the same type.
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-622 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622-dumps.html (New 276 Q&As Version)