It is impossible to pass VMware 2V0-622D exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Online VMware 2V0-622D free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
After deploying the vCenter Server Appliance, an administrator can log into the vSphere Web Client as “administrator@vSphere.local”, but not with Active Directory domain credentials.
Which action will troubleshoot this?
- A. Create a domain group named “esxadmins” and add the domain account to it.
- B. Add the Active Directory domain as a Single Sign-On identity source.
- C. Change the Active Directory account password to match administrator@vSphere.local” password.
- D. Create a child domain named “vSphere.local”.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which iSCSI initiator type can be used with any network interface card?
- A. Software iSCSI initiator
- B. Software FCoE adapter
- C. Hardware Independent iSCSI initiator
- D. Hardware Dependent iSCSI initiator
Explanation: A software iSCSI adapter is a VMware code built into the VMkernel. It allows your host to connect to the
iSCSI storage device through standard network adapters. The software iSCSI adapter handles iSCSI processing while communicating with the network adapter. With the software iSCSI adapter, you can use iSCSI technology without purchasing specialized hardware.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator wishes to enable network port mirroring based on source port. Which feature should be enabled?
- A. vSphere standard switch port
- B. ERSPAN
- C. NSX Virtual Wire
- D. VLAN
Explanation: Support for ERSPAN
ERSPAN mirrors traffic on one or more “source” ports and delivers the mirrored traffic to one or more “destination” ports on another switch. vSphere 6.5 includes support for the ERSPAN protocol.
NEW QUESTION 4
The Health Check feature in the vSphere Distributed Switch helps troubleshoot network connectivity. What three checks does this feature perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Network Utilization
- B. MTU
- C. VLAN
- D. Teaming and Failover
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two datapoints does VM Monitoring evaluate before resetting a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. High CPU activity on the VM
- B. High CPU activity on the ESXi host running the VM
- C. Heartbeats sent from VMware Tools
- D. High memory utilization on the VM
- E. I/O activity
NEW QUESTION 6
In network troubleshooting it is important to know what upstream switch the ESXi host is connected to. Which two features does ESXi provide to help identify the upstream switch? (Choose two.)
- A. DPM
- B. Promiscuous mode
- C. LLDP
- D. CDP
NEW QUESTION 7
Which network is used by vSphere HA when VMware vSAN is enabled?
- A. VSAN network
- B. vMotion network
- C. Management network
- D. vSphere Replication network
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator wants to create and use a vApp.
Which pre-requisite must be met before the administrator can create a vApp?
- A. The vApp can only be deployed in an EVC enabled cluster.
- B. The vApp must be created within a StorageDRS cluster.
- C. Non
- D. vSphere 6.5 does not support vApp deployments.
- E. The vApp can only be created in a DRS enabled cluster.
Explanation: You need to turn on Vsphere DRS to create vApp.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which action can the Hybrid Cloud Manager perform?
- A. It can migrate virtual machines with vMotion between vCenter Servers with distinct Single Sign-on domains.
- B. It can manage vCloud Air and Amazon Web Services (EC2) from a single interface.
- C. It can migrate the virtual machines with vMotion between AWS, Azure, and vCloud Air.
- D. It can move a virtual machine from vCloud Air to on premises vSphere.
NEW QUESTION 10
How can an administrator exclude Encryption rights from a support engineer?
- A. Clone the role virtualmachinepower user , remove Cryptographic operations privileges.
- B. Clone the role No crytography administrator and select privileges only for the support engineer.
- C. Clone the role virtual machine power user and assign to the support engineer.
- D. Clone the role Administrator and assign to the support engineer.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true for Predictive DRS? (Choose two.)
- A. It balances resource utilization for virtual machines with unpredictable utilization patterns.
- B. It integrates DRS with vRealize Operations Manager to balance workloads for virtual machines before resource utilization spikes occur.
- C. It balances resource utilization based on a threshold’s algorithm that runs each night.
- D. It determines the best placement and balance of virtual machines based on a threshold’s algorithm thatruns each night in vCenter Server 6.5 Database.
Explanation: Predictive DRS
Predictive DRS is a new feature that leverages the predictive analytics of vRealize Operations Manager with the powerful resource scheduler algorithm of vSphere DRS. Together, these two products enable workload balancing for certain VMs before resource utilization spikes occur, potentially eliminating a great amount of resource contention that might have occurred in the past. vRealize Operations Manager runs its dynamic thresholds algorithm nightly against the VMs on which it collects data. These dynamic thresholds create forecasted metrics for the future utilization of the VMs. The metrics are then passed to vSphere DRS to determine the best placement and balance of VMs before resource utilization spikes occur. Predictive DRS helps prevent resource contention on hosts that run VMs with predictable utilization patterns.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two choices are applicable to vSphere Availability? (Choose two.)
- A. Admission Control
- B. Heartbeat Datastores
- C. VM Startup/Shutdown
- D. Power Management
NEW QUESTION 13
VCSA backup can be backed up and sent to different location via several different protocols. Which are three of the supported protocols? (Choose three.)
- A. CIFS
- B. SCP
- C. HTTP
- D. FTPS
- E. AFP
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three operations can cause VMFS metadata updates? (Choose three.)
- A. Restarting a VM using the guest OS.
- B. Launching a VM console.
- C. Migrating a VM with vMotion.
- D. Powering a VM on or off.
- E. Expanding a VMFS datastore.
Explanation: Metadata is updated each time you perform datastore or virtual machine management operations. Examples of operations requiring metadata updates include the
Creating, growing, or locking a virtual machine file Changing a file's attributes
Powering a virtual machine on or off Creating or deleting a VMFS datastore Expanding a VMFS datastore
Creating a template
Deploying a virtual machine from a template Migrating a virtual machine with vMotion Reference:
NEW QUESTION 15
In vCenter Server 6.5, which two host states can be configured as remediation steps with Proactive HA? (Choose two.)
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Disconnected
- C. Powered off
- D. Standby mode
- E. Quarantine mode
Explanation: Proactive HA Failures
A Proactive HA failure occurs when a host component fails, which results in a loss of redundancy or a noncatastrophic failure. However, the functional behavior of the VMs residing on the host is not yet affected.
For example, if a power supply on the host fails, but other power supplies are available, that is a Proactive HA failure.
If a Proactive HA failure occurs, you can automate the remediation action taken in the vSphere Availability section of the vSphere Web Client. The VMs on the affected host can be evacuated to other hosts and the host is either placed in Quarantine mode or Maintenance mode.
NEW QUESTION 16
A vSphere Administrator must ensure that when vSphere HA is triggered, the virtual machines are restarted by priority.
What four VMrestart priorities are available? (Choose four.)
- A. Medium
- B. Low
- C. Conservative
- D. High
- E. Disabled
- F. Aggressive
Explanation: The values for this setting are Disabled, Low, Medium (the default), and High. The Disabled setting is ignored by the vSphere HA VM/Application monitoring feature because this feature protects virtual machines against operating system-level failures and not virtual machine failures. When an operating system-level failure occurs, the operating system is rebooted by vSphere HA, and the virtual machine is left running on the same host. You can change this setting for individual virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 17
When working with VM-VM DRS rules (affinity/anti-affinity), which statement is correct?
- A. DRS gives higher priority to preventing violations of affinity rules than violations of anti-affinity rules.
- B. DRS gives the same priority to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules as affinity rules.
- C. DRS does not allow both affinity and anti-affinity rules to be enabled at the same time within a cluster.
- D. DRS gives higher priority to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules than violations of affinity rules.
Explanation: When two VM-VM affinity rules conflict, the older one takes precedence and the newer rule is disabled. DRS only tries to satisfy enabled rules and disabled rules are ignored. DRS gives higher precedence to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules than violations of affinity rules.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two clients could an Administrator use to add a new identity source to the vCenter Single Sign-On domain? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Client
- B. Platform Services Controller Web Interface
- C. vSphere Appliance Management Interface
- D. vSphere Web Client
- E. VMware Host Client
NEW QUESTION 19
What VM Monitoring setting would ensure that the maximum reset window for a virtual machine is 24 hours?
- A. Normal
- B. Low
- C. High
- D. Medium
NEW QUESTION 20
The virtual machine log rotation size can be changed for all VMs by which two interfaces? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Web Client
- B. ESXi host client
- C. esxcli
- D. PowerCLI
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622D dumps! All 2V0-622D exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-622D/ (269 New Questions)