We provide 300-080 Exam Dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-080 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-080 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 300-080 Exam Dumps product and material, you can easily pass the 300-080 exam.
Also have 300-080 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is deployed in a head office and also provides telephony services to remote regional offices. What is a possible cause of call setup issues with phones in the regional offices?
- A. remote office firmware for phones
- B. codec mismatch in region information settings
- C. end user roles and groups
- D. physical location configuration
NEW QUESTION 2
You are troubleshooting video quality issues on a Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series system. Which CLI command shows the total number of lost video packets and the received jitter during a Call in progress?
- A. show call statistics video
- B. show call statistics all
- C. show call statistics detail
- D. show call statistics video detail
NEW QUESTION 3
A network administrator is troubleshooting a support ticket with ID33118456 regarding video bandwidth issues. On a Cisco TelePresence VCS, the administrator can configure bandwidth control for which two VCS configuration options? (Choose two)
- A. links and pipes
- B. subzones
- C. CPL
- D. Bandwidth restrictions can be configured only on endpoints.
- E. zones
NEW QUESTION 4
When you we dialing from an internally registered device on Cisco VCS, m which order are the options processed lo determine the call routing?
- A. CPL, Transforms, FindMe, Search Rules
- B. CPL, FindMe, Transforms, Search Rules
- C. Transforms, CPL, FindMe, Search Rules
- D. Search Rules, Transforms, CPL, FindMe
- E. FindMe, CPL, Transforms, Search Rules
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
Assuming that the two Cisco SAF Forwarders are adjacent to each other and that no SAF clients have been configured, which statement is true?
- A. The Cisco SAF Forwarders will not establish a neighbor relationship because the service-family external-client configuration is missing.
- B. The Cisco SAF Forwarders will not establish a neighbor relationship because the eigrp label CUCME should be replaced with SAF.
- C. The Cisco SAF Forwarders will not establish a neighbor relationship because the service-family external-client configuration is missing as well as the static neighbor configurations.
- D. The Cisco SAF Forwarders will establish a neighbor relationshi
- E. No further configuration is required.
- F. Cisco SAF Forwarders will not establish a neighbor relationship until the SAF clients are configured and registered to the Cisco SAF Forwarders.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are receiving complaints of pixilation, smearing, and pulsing of video calls between two offices that are connected by a WAN. Assuming that QoS is implemented on the WAN connection, which classification should you use to mark the video traffic, according to the Cisco QoS baseline?
- A. CS6
- B. CS2
- C. AF41
- D. AF31
- E. EF
- F. CS3
NEW QUESTION 7
What does this trace indicate? Refer to the exhibit.
- A. a disconnected call
- B. a Completed call setup
- C. a failed call setup
- D. an interrupted call setup
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
When a Call between two HQ users was being conferenced with a remote user at the BR site, the conference failed. Which configuration would be needed to solve the problem?
- A. The BR_MRG must contain the transcoder devic
- B. The BR_MRGL must be assigned to the BR phones.
- C. The HQ_MRG must contain the transcoder devic
- D. The HQ_MRGL must be assigned to the HQ phones.
- E. A transcoder should be configured at the remote site and assigned to all remote phones through the BR_MRGL.
- F. The HQ_MRG must contain the transcoder devic
- G. The HQ_MRGL must be assigned to the software conference bridge.
- H. Enable the software conference bridge to support G.711 and G.729 codecs in Cisco Unified Communications Manager service parameters.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
According to the output of the debug voip ccapi inout command, why was this call dropped?
- A. Normal call clearing
- B. User busy
- C. Call rejected
- D. Invalid number
- E. No circuit
- F. No resource
NEW QUESTION 10
A user gets the following error on the IP phone: -User Profile Absent
What could be the probable cause?
- A. The user profile is missing.
- B. The device profile is not attached to the user.
- C. The Enable Extension Mobility option is not enabled in the phone configuration window.
- D. User ID and password are incorrectly entered on the phone.
- E. User is assigned to another phone.
- F. User is logged on to another phone.
NEW QUESTION 11
After you deploy a new Cisco Collaboration solution, users report echoes and choppy voice quality. Which two actions correct the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Upgrade the Cisco IOS version anDFlash memory on the Cisco IOS router.
- B. Deploy additional hardware resources
- C. Deploy an echo canceller.
- D. Upgrade Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- E. Enable QoS on the network.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which tool allows the administrator to analyze call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager without physically placing a Call?
- A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Dialed Number Analyzer
- B. Cisco IOS Gateway debug commands
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager RTMT trace output
- D. base configuration information for this user that specifies Class of Restriction, Partition, and Calling Search Space information
- E. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Serviceability tools
- F. Cisco Unified Communications Manager OS Administration
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the default directory format that you need to specify for Default TFTP MOH File Path field on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) server?
- A. MoH
- B. TFTPPATHMoH
- C. TFTPPATH
- D. MoHTFTPPATH
- E. TFTPPATHMoHFiles
- F. MoHFiles
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
Intersite calls that are placed across the IP WAN are dialed with the on-net access code 8, followed by the one-digit site code and the four-digit extension of the called party. In order to preserve these dialing habits when the IP WAN is down and Cisco SRST is active, the internal numbers must be converted into E.164 numbers before sending them to the PSTN.
Which configuration allows PSTN calls from the New York site to the San Jose site over the PSTN, while preserving the end user’s six-digit dialing habit?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 15
After you deploy cisco Unified communications Manager Device Mobility across a VPN connection with Cisco Unified IP phones, users in remote locations report one-way audio issues. Which two actions can you take to locate the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that DMI is configured with the correct IP subnets.
- B. Verify that the Cisco IOS devices on the VPN support audio connections.
- C. Verify that the VLANs at remote locations are configured correctly.
- D. Verify that users at the remote locations are connecting to the closest enterprise VPN concentrator.
- E. Verify that the firewall is allowing RTP traffic flow.
NEW QUESTION 16
When dialing any external SIP URI for ABusiness-to-business call, an endpoint that is registered to the Cisco VCS Control fails to locate the remote endpoint. The same endpoint can successfully call another endpoint that is registered to the Cisco VCS Expressway. How do you resolve this issue?
- A. Add traversal call licensing on the Cisco VCS Expressway.
- B. Add traversal call licensing on the Cisco VCS Control.
- C. Add a multisite option to the endpoint.
- D. Configure a proper DNS zone on the Cisco VCS Expressway.
- E. Configure a traversal zone between the Cisco VCS Control and the Cisco VCS Expressway.
- F. Configure a SIP route pattern in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-080 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-080/ (New 219 Q&As)