We provide real 300-165 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-165 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-165 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 300-165 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 300-165 exam.
Online Cisco 300-165 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
You configure two switches named NEXUS1 and NEXUS2. Which two results of implementing the configuration are true? (Choose two.)
- A. NEXUS1 is the spanning-tree root for VLAN 100.
- B. NEXUS1 is the spanning-tree root for VLAN 998.
- C. NEXUS2 is the spanning-tree root for VLAN 100.
- D. Both switches are the spanning-tree root for VLAN 998.
- E. Both switches are the spanning-tree root for VLAN 100.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command configures the aging for VLAN 100 to 500 minutes?
- A. mac address-table aging-time 50
- B. mac address-table aging-time 50 vlan 100
- C. mac address-table aging-time 3000 vlan 100
- D. mac address-table aging-time 300
NEW QUESTION 3
You experience an issue on a Cisco Nexus 7700 Series switch. You must gather detailed information about the system state and the configuration of the switch. Which command should you run?
- A. switch# show logging > bootflash:Log.txt
- B. switch# show tech-support > bootflash:Log.txt
- C. switch# show running-config > bootflash:Log.txt
- D. switch# show system > bootflash:Log.txt
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option is expected outcome on the configured switch?
- A. The switch enforces SNMP message encryption for all users
- B. The switch responds with an authorization error for any SNMPv3 PDU requests that use a security level parameter.
- C. SNMP requires encryption for all incoming requests
- D. The switch enforces SNMP message encryption for the user al
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command allows a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch to receive NTP configuration updates by
using Cisco Fabric Services?
- A. N7k (config) # feature ntp
- B. N7k (config) # ntp distribute
- C. N7k <config) # distribute
- D. N7k (config) # ntp master
Enables the device to receive NTP configuration updates that are distributed through CFS.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are configuring QoS on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switch. Which option is defined when configuring a CoPP policy?
- A. network QoS
- B. control plane
- C. QoS
- D. queuing
NEW QUESTION 7
You have a Fibre Channel switch with one of its ports connected to a host. The host remains in the initializing state. What is the most likely cause of this issue?
- A. The FLOGI packet was dropped somewhere on the data path
- B. The ELP process failed after the FLOGI occurred
- C. The host is not powered on
- D. The vFC interface on the host is configured to use an incorrect mode
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two options are limitations of NetFlow Version 5? (Choose two.)
- A. no support for IPv6, Layer 2, or MPLS fields
- B. fixed field specifications
- C. excessive network utilization
- D. analyzes all packets on the interface
NEW QUESTION 9
ipv6 access-list MY_ACL
permit tcp 2001:cc1e:aaaa::/64 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::/64 permit udp 2001:cc1e:bbbb::/64 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::/64 interface ethernet 1/1
ipv6 address 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::1/64 ipv6 traffic-filter MY_ACL in
Refer to the exhibit. Only the ACL in the exhibit is applied on a VDC, and only the default VRF is used. In which two scenarios is traffic permitted?
- A. TCP traffic from 2001:cc1e:aaaa::/64 to 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc:abcd/64
- B. GRE traffic from 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::abcd/64 to 2001:cc1e:aaaa/64
- C. UDP traffic from 2001:cc1e:aaaa::/64 to 2001::cc1e:befe:cccc::abcd/64
- D. GRE traffic from 2001:cc1e:bbbb::/64 to 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::abcd/64
- E. TCP traffic from 2001:cc1e:bbbb::/64 to 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc:abcd/64
NEW QUESTION 10
What mode is required on a Cisco Nexus 7000 32-port 10-GB module port group to allow equal access to the 10-GB port controller?
- A. dedicated
- B. assigned
- C. shared
- D. community
You can share 10 Gb of bandwidth among a group of ports (four ports) on a 32-port 10-Gigabit Ethernet module. To share the bandwidth, you must bring the dedicated port administratively down, specify the ports that are to share the bandwidth, change the rate mode to shared, and then bring the ports administratively up.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nxos/ interfaces/configuration/guide/if_cli/if_basic.html#70242
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two RFCs are supported by Cisco NX-OS devices for OSPFv2? (Choose two.)
- A. RFC 2238
- B. RFC 1918
- C. RFC 1583
- D. RFC 2453
- E. RFC 2740
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two protocols can be used to back up the configuration of a Cisco Nexus 5600 Series switch to a remote location? (Choose two.)
- A. NFS
- B. SCP
- C. SMB
- D. CIFS
- E. SFTP
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement about the implementation of Cisco TrustSec on Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches is true?
- A. While SGACL enforcement and SGT propagation are supported on the M and F modules, 802.1AE (MACsec) support is available only on the M module.
- B. SGT Exchange Protocol is required to propagate the SGTs across F modules that lack hardware support for Cisco TrustSec.
- C. AAA authentication and authorization is supported using TACACS or RADIUS to a Cisco Secure Access Control Server.
- D. Both Cisco TrustSec and 802.1X can be configured on an F or M module interfac
The M-Series modules on the Nexus 7000 support 802.1AE MACSEC on all ports, including the new M2-series modules. The F2e modules will have this feature enabled in the future.
It is important to note that because 802.1AE MACSEC is a link-level encryption, the two MACSECenabled endpoints, Nexus 7000 devices in our case, must be directly L2 adjacent. This means we
direct fiber connection or one facilitated with optical gear is required. MACSEC has integrity checks for the frames and intermediate devices, like another switch, even at L2, will cause the integrity checks to fail. In most cases, this means metro-Ethernet services or carrier-provided label switched services will not work for a MACSEC connection.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which command is used to associate EID-to-RLOC for a LISP site?
- A. #feature lisp
- B. #ipv6 lisp itr
- C. #ip lisp database-mapping
- D. #ip lisp itr map-resolver
NEW QUESTION 15
Which feature must be configured before you can implement a dynamic ARP inspection to validate an ARP packet?
- A. unicast RPF
- B. DHCP snooping
- C. IP Source Guard
- D. MACsec encryption
NEW QUESTION 16
What can be identified by running the switch# show install all impact kickstart bootflash:n5000-uk9- kickstart.4.2.1.N.1.1a.bin system bootflash:n5000-uk126.96.36.199.N1.1a.bin command?
- A. the impact of the specified kickstart image on the specified system image
- B. whether the specified system image supports the kickstart image
- C. whether bootflash is supported for the specified Cisco NX-OS images
- D. whether ISSU is supported for the specified Cisco NX-OS images
NEW QUESTION 17
Which description of a MAC ACL is true?
- A. It filters based on the DSCP value.
- B. It is applied to egress traffic only.
- C. It is applied when DHCP snooping is enabled.
- D. It is applied to ingress traffic onl
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the Overlay Transport Virtualization site VLAN used for?
- A. to facilitate communications between OTV edge devices within the site
- B. to allow multiple site AEDs to communicate with each other
- C. to detect devices at the site that are not capable of OTV
- D. to allow the join interfaces at different sites to communicate
NEW QUESTION 19
Which SCSI terminology is used to describe source and destination nodes?
- A. hosts and targets
- B. initiators and targets
- C. HBA and disks
- D. initiators and disks
- E. HBA and targets
In computer data storage, a SCSI initiator is the endpoint that initiates a SCSI session, that is, sends a SCSI command. The initiator usually does not provide any Logical Unit Numbers (LUNs).
On the other hand, a SCSI target is the endpoint that does not initiate sessions, but instead waits for initiators' commands and provides required input/output data transfers. The target usually provides to the initiators one or more LUNs, because otherwise no read or write command would be possible. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the effect of the bind interface eth 1/16 command on the vfc 130 interface?
- A. It transitions the port to the forwarding state of the spanning tree automatically.
- B. It attaches the FCoE interface to the VSAN interface.
- C. It attaches the virtual Fibre Channel interface to the physical interface.
- D. It attaches the physical Fibre Channel interface to the virtual Fibre Channel interfac
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement about scalability in Cisco OTV is true?
- A. The control plane avoids flooding by exchanging MAC reachability.
- B. IP-based functionality provides Layer 3 extension over any transport.
- C. Any encapsulation overhead is avoided by using IS-IS.
- D. Unknown unicasts are handled by the authoritative edge devic
Cisco calls the underlying concept of OTV traffic forwarding "MAC routing", since it behaves as if you are routing Ethernet frames over the DCI transport. OTV uses a control plane protocol to proactively propagate MAC address reachability before traffic is allowed to pass, which eliminates dependency
on flooding mechanism to either learn MAC addresses or forward unknown unicasts. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the exhibit.
You have a Cisco Nexus 7010 switch namedN7k-l
Which command set should you run on a neighboring Cisco Nexus 7010 swith to estabish a vPC+ environment that includes N7k-1?
- A. fabricpath switch-id 11 vpc domain 11fabricpath switch-id 1100
- B. fabricpath switch-id 12 vpc domain 11fabricpath switch-id 1100
- C. fabricpath switch-id 11 vpc domain 11fabricpath switch-id 1200
- D. fabricpath switch-id 11 vpc domain 12fabricpath switch-id 1101
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
Which statement about STP on the vPC is true?
- A. N7K-1 and N7K-2 appear as a single STP bridge
- B. N7K-2 appears as the STP root
- C. N7K-1 preempts N7K-2 as the STP root
- D. N7K-1 appears as the STP root
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option is the result of the command?
- A. A file named LOGFILES is created and is applied to LDCs.
- B. A file named LOGFILES is created with the default logging level.
- C. A file named LOGFILES is created on a remote server.
- D. A file named LOGFILES is created and logs all severity level
NEW QUESTION 25
Refer to the exhibit.
This multilayer Cisco Nexus switch had been the active virtual gateway for Group 1 before it became temporarily unavailable. What will happen to GLBP Group 1 when this device becomes available again?
- A. The currently active router remains active.
- B. It depends on the priority value that is configured active on the router.
- C. The Cisco Nexus switch becomes the active virtual gateway after 600 seconds.
- D. It depends on the weighting values that are configured active on the router.
GLBP prioritizes gateways to elect an active virtual gateway (AVG). If multiple gateways have the same priority, the gateway with the highest real IP address becomes the AVG. The AVG assigns a virtual MAC address to each member of the GLBP group. Each member is the active virtual forwarder (AVF) for its assigned virtual MAC address, forwarding packets sent to its assigned virtual MAC address.
The AVG also answers Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) requests for the virtual IP address. Load sharing is achieved when the AVG replies to the ARP requests with different virtual MAC addresses. Note: Packets received on a routed port destined for the GLBP virtual IP address terminate on the local router, regardless of whether that router is the active GLBP router or a redundant GLBP router. This termination includes ping and Telnet traffic. Packets received on a Layer 2 (VLAN) interface destined for the GLBP virtual IP address terminate on the active router.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which three Cisco UCS C-Series CNAs support Adapter FEX? (Choose three.)
- A. Qlogic QLE8152
- B. Broadcom BCM57712
- C. Cisco UCS P81E
- D. Cisco UCS VIC 1220
- E. Emulex OCe10102-FX-C
- F. Intel X520
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/c-series_integration/ucsm2- 1/b_UCSM2-1_C-Integration/b_UCSM2-1_CIntegration_ chapter_011.html#reference_D644111FC68046F0BEA49756A0834664
NEW QUESTION 27
Which two items are services that are provided by Cisco Fabric Services? (Choose two.)
- A. device alias distribution
- B. VLAN database distribution
- C. Kerberos proxy distribution
- D. RSA key pair distribution
- E. DPVM configuration distribution
The device alias application uses the Cisco Fabric Services (CFS) infrastructure to enable efficient database management and distribution. Device aliases use the coordinated distribution mode and the fabric-wide distribution scope.
DPVM can use CFS to distribute the database to all switches in the fabric. This allows devices to move anywhere and keep the same VSAN membership. You should enable CFS distribution on all switches in the fabric. Using the CFS infrastructure, each DPVM server learns the DPVM database from each of its neighboring switches during the ISL bring-up process. If you change the database locally, the DPVM server notifies its neighboring switches, and that database is updated by all switches in the fabric.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/configuration/guide/cli/ CLIConfigurationGuide/ddas.html and http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nxos/ san_switching/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_7000_NXOS_ SAN_Switching_Configuration_Guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_NXOS_ SAN_Switching_Configuration_Guide_chapter4.html#concept_2B83E16506C845B39BDF96F9CA FFAEC3
NEW QUESTION 28
When implementing Cisco Adapter FEX, which setting on the virtual interface card on the Cisco UCS C-Series Server must be configured?
- A. uplink failover
- B. PXE boot
- C. network interface virtualization
- D. VM-FEX
NEW QUESTION 29
Thanks for reading the newest 300-165 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection 300-165 dumps in VCE and PDF here: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/300-165/ (303 Q&As Dumps)